The Early Years: My First

Story Info
I bet my first time was different than most.
1.3k words
4.29
34k
17
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gi_janet
gi_janet
288 Followers

I am more curious than fearful.

I have been this way as long as I remember, and this trait extends into all aspects of my life. Because of my sexual curiosity, my first time was different than most.

In fact, my first serious boyfriend was only in the picture because my best friend bragged about having oral sex with her boyfriend. So I got a boyfriend and tried it too.

And I liked it; I liked it right away. I never found it creepy, or gross, or a chore. I still love the feel of a man in my mouth. I liked practicing then, and I like practicing now. That's really how this story starts: an opportunity to practice led to perfection.

*****

On weekends I checked coats for functions at the local country club. It was a very easy, very boring job. I learned quickly that if you dressed right and flirted, you got better tips. I liked money and attention, so this was a great job for me. 



I was shorter and thinner back then -- about 5'4" and 110 pounds. I kept my hair as light as possible, so I was very blonde. I wore my favorite halter dress -- a cobalt blue, crushed velvet party dress. The dress hugged my body, and because of the job, padded my purse.

I wore pumps to match both my jewelry -- a black onyx pendant necklace and earrings -- and my eye makeup. My glossy pink lipstick might have seemed slightly out of place, but it made me feel sexy. And feeling sexy was very important to me.

Andrew was not feeling sexy. He was in the wedding party, and looked ridiculous in a white tux and pink shirt. He knew it -- and it was the first thing he said to me.

"I look like an idiot," he said. I agreed, but let him off the hook. "You look perfect for what you're supposed to do." And that was the start of our conversation.

He was from out of town and was just here for his college buddy's wedding. He was smart, and he was funny, but best of all, he watched me. He watched me even while he danced. Not his partner, no, he watched me. I loved being watched.

And he was gorgeous. He was tall, muscular, and dark. He had black hair and blue eyes, and just the most beautiful voice you could imagine. A definite hottie! Eventually he asked if I got any breaks, and if I did, if I wanted to go for a walk.

"Yes!" I told him. "I get two 15-minute breaks -- one at 8:30 and another at 11:00, and I'd love to walk with you!" I asked to meet me out back at 8:30. He had to meet me, instead of escorting me, because I was not supposed to hang out with the guests.

I broke the silence as he approached. "You should know -- I have a boyfriend ..."

"I don't care about your boyfriend." He took me by the hand and led me toward the golf course. When we hit the shadows, and were no longer visible from the club, he kissed me. He was strong, confident, perfect, and easily the best kisser I had ever been with.

His hands were strong on my back and I melted into him. He pulled my body tight to his, never stopped kissing me, and rocked firmly enough so that I could feel him through his tux. My heart was racing, I wanted to stay, but 15 minutes had passed. I had to run back, but before I left he made me promise to meet him in this spot at exactly 11.

I promised.

135 minutes seemed like an eternity! But Andrew kept looking and smiling at me from across the room, and I kept counting the minutes. And I planned, very carefully, my next break.

Andrew left the room before me, and I left at exactly 11:00. By 11:02 we were together kissing, and by 11:03 I had taken his zipper into my hand. He needed no additional invitation, and with his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me to my knees.

This was the first time that I knelt in front of a lover, my previous experiences all being on the bed at my boyfriend's house. It was impossibly sexy! And almost comfortable -- emotionally. I pulled his zipper down, he pulled his penis out, and I took him in.


I've spent many years trying to recapture that excitement! With few minutes available and with a cold breeze from the golf course, I became the most important person in the world to an older, very sexy man. That feeling of importance, I believe, is why I still like being on my knees.

He was hot, hard, and slightly bigger than my boyfriend. I had one hand wrapped around him, and kept the rest of him firmly in my mouth. Within moments, however, he took charge. He held on to my head and thrust -- rapidly and deeply -- in and out of my mouth.

I won't romanticize this: Andrew fucked my mouth, and I did my best to keep up with him. He told me when he was going to cum, and held me tight to him so I could -- so that I had to -- take it all. And I did, and I loved it. After swallowing, I actually thanked him.

I was late so I had to run back to work, but he wouldn't let me go. "You have to meet me again -- tonight." I told him I couldn't stay late, that my boyfriend would pick me up at 1:00, but that I could meet at 12:30 for a few minutes.

"I need proof. Give me your panties." I was a little shocked that he asked, but I took them off and gave them to him.
I didn't expect it, but giving him my panties was so exciting that it was all I could think about while handing back coats and waiting for the night to end. Of course, it didn't help that he kept smiling at me while tapping his pocket!

At 12:30 we met again. Andrew kissed me hard, took his ugly white coat off, placed it on the ground, and then positioned me on it. "Now its your turn," were the only words he spoke.

He pushed my legs apart and moved his face between them. I still get chills thinking about that first, long, slow trip his tongue took from my entrance to my clit. He was masterful, he toyed with my body, and brought me to the first orgasm I experienced while receiving oral sex.

I was in a blissful trance as he slid up to kiss me. And then it happened. He had pushed down his pants, and was rubbing his hard, hot, perfect penis through my heat. He paused momentarily when our Worlds aligned, and then pushed his head into my body. He never stopped kissing me, and I never stopped him.

I had expected it to hurt more, but it didn't. It was amazing. He took it slow at first. And I felt so much of him in me. So fucking sexy -- I felt so fucking sexy. And then it got better. He began to thrust more quickly, and I began to meet his thrusts with my own. By the end he was attacking my body and I responded to that power. We came together -- me biting his shoulder and him, deep inside me, with a grunt.

*****

So there it is -- my first time. There is nothing romantic about how it went from there. I was late. I had to rush off to the bathroom and change before getting into the car. Andrew and I didn't exchange numbers. And I didn't experience a simultaneous orgasm again for 3 years.

gi_janet
gi_janet
288 Followers