The Earth Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two days Mikael was rough on Samantha. He addressed her only when he needed to, no good mornings, no simultaneous breakfasts, no casual talking in the afternoons. Samantha noticed, how could she not, she felt every shift in his mood even if he was standing ten feet away or was out in the fields. The frustrating thing was that Mikael didn't know why he did and if he did, he didn't acknowledge it.

The night of the second day, when they had both long gone to bed, a wild wind was up, so furious that it smashed a window which had a small crack. Mikael was the first to get up. He took a quick look out to make out how the baby trees were holding up and as he was putting on his shoes, he knocked on Samantha's door, not waiting for a response, opened it.

What was with her and her sleeping habits? Why did she even bother to wear anything if it didn't cover the basics? Her firm breasts were almost outside the t-shirt and she instinctively put her hands on top of them to hide herself, making her image even sexier.

"Get up, please, we have to check the trees. I think some of them might be broken."

That little 'please' word was like a kick to Samantha, as he had never used it before. She saw the concern in his eyes and knew his love for his trees more than anyone. She didn't say a word and started dressing while he left and went out.

Even if someone didn't care about plants, trees or agriculture in general, they would feel rage for the wind when they saw the young trees bent, half broken, trying to resist smashing on the ground.

Samantha found it difficult to walk over there and steady herself, but once she understood how to walk against the wind, she saw Mikael going to the small warehouse, taking ropes and she followed.

They were communicating by nodding and signing to each other. They spent two hours tying the trees with rocks on the ground, keeping in place the ones that hadn't been broken completely and securing the rest.

Once they were inside, Samantha realized that her head was so hurt, her ears were to the point of bleeding, her eyes watering and her whole face red, like she was burnt. Mikael was in no better shape, his hands bleeding and his breath ragged for the first time since Samantha met him.

Five minutes passed by, both trying to regain their breath and rubbing their ears and noses to a more comfortable state. He looked at her, sincerely and firmly after those days he had been ignoring her "I think you realize how much that meant to me. Thank you Samantha."

She stood speechless and managed to nod, a small nod to an unexpected thank you.

The moment passed, their eyes unlocked and Mikael said in a flat voice "I'm not a doctor but you should take a hot shower before going back to sleep. You go first." And without waiting her answer, he walked to the kitchen.

Samantha stood there for a split of a second, or maybe more, then she headed to the shower to let hot water bring her back to a safe body temperature.

An hour later they were both in the kitchen, warmed and tired. "Would you like some tea, Mikael?" Samantha asked and added "I'm having one so..."

"Thanks Sam, I'll have a glass of wine to help me sleep. Would you like a glass yourself instead of your tea?"

She opened her mouth to speak. To say that she had tried the wine and she felt dizzy with the first sip, that she didn't trust herself when she felt dizzy and that she longed for a hot tea right now. But she said none of it and answered a simple "OK."

He had called her Sam again.

They took their glasses to the couch, where Cherry was half asleep. "I have to fix that window first thing tomorrow morning," Mikael murmured. They didn't talk much. He felt her shivering and he said softly, "You should rest Sam, it's been a long night for you and you didn't have to do any of what you did."

Samantha took a large sip of her tea. Sam? Again? God, she had another sip. Yes, leave and go to sleep. She chuckled, "Yes sir!"

It wasn't what he expected to hear and rolled his eyes. Getting some girls drunk is so easy.

"Come on, get up. I'll walk you to your room."

He knew from the start this wasn't a good idea, he knew it because he had done it before. No matter how immune he was to her or girls like her, her bare breasts he had a glimpse of, the jasmine smell she always carried on her after a shower, her yet unexplored sexuality, were all warning signs. But the wine he just had chosen made it impossible for him to ignore those signs.

She half walked, half missed her steps when they finally reached her door.

"Good night Sam," Mikael said softly, ready to turn and leave the room, when he felt her unable to make the two steps to her bed. Damn you Sam, damn the wind, damn the wine, damn tonight.

He grabbed her from her waist so firmly that he was sure he'd leave marks. He pushed her on her bed and without looking at her, he kissed her hard, his arms all stretched up and his head lowered on hers.

His belt was pressing hard on her soft mound and her lips so soft under his hard kiss. So soft, so responding, so kissable. He didn't talk. He took his t-shirt off and almost tore hers. It was then when he opened his eyes and saw her. Saw her expecting expression, a desire for him beyond anything he could remember seeing in his recent years, he saw her soft breasts free for him, he saw her lips swollen by his kiss and he saw her belly trembling. It was all the invitation he needed.

Mikael bypassed more kisses and standard procedures, he tossed his jeans away and, feeling her hands on his hips, he took a quick, decisive thrust in her, that first penetration that always was an indication if he would have a good time or a superb time. Now it was on the fucking perfect time, as she was tighter than he had imagined and double sweeter and a thousand times more wanting.

He was setting the fucking pace, he was in control of her reactions and adapted his rhythm, as he could feel every inch of her, every small squeeze, every halt of breath and every pinch of pain. But he made sure he was looking at her the whole time, amazed at her transformation. When he felt her out of breath and her walls tightening around him, he fucked her harder, deeper and harder yet, until she came on him, no words, only her cries, her sweat on her forehead and her chest moving up and down. That moment he let go too, no words, just moans, breaths and an unbearable sensation of mixing their fluids inside a warm cunt.

When they found their breath, Samantha turned her body to one side and slept or pretended to.

Mikael stood up, looked at her bare back and walked out of the room.

Next day and the day after that they didn't bring the subject up, they both tried to avoid contact as much as possible but were more gentle and polite to each other.

That day, three days after their encounter, Mikael's neighbor, a handsome man, slightly older but extremely charming, willing to learn and mingle, a farmer, too, himself came over to discuss watering issues. Samantha happened to pass by at a moment of a more casual conversation. Mikael did what he had to do, "Samantha, this is Kirk, Kirk Davidson, my neighbor."

Mikael felt uncomfortable with the look Kirk gave to Samantha; as if he could see behind her plaid shirt and untamed hair, as if he could see what he had seen that windy night. That night's memory he used when he wanted to please himself. And damn, Samantha stood there, smiling at his soft jokes and not leaving. What can she possibly see in him?

Kirk asked, not without a sly smile, if he could make a website of his own, if he could hire Samantha, too and Mikael just said ask her. Ask her asshole, what is she supposed to say, fall into your arms?

"Samantha, what the hell was that?" An angry Mikael voice called out to her. She came half running up to him, ready to see the results of her clumsiness or whatever and instead she just saw Mikael going "Flirting with my sleazy neighbor doesn't help me or my job, you know!"

She halted her step. "What?"

"Flirting with..."

"I heard you Mikael! Just can't believe you thought I was flirting with him!"

"Hand kissing and giggling says otherwise. You two were about to use my couch as a bed Sam!"

"Cute, Mikael. Cute. But you see, I don't bed men I don't feel in love with!" Her voice trailed off quickly when she hit the 'feel in love' part and turned her back and left in wide strides. Mikael, well, Mikael was speechless.

That evening neither seemed eager to have dinner or spend even a minute in the living room. Cherry was going from one room to the next, feeling the tension. Samantha was cursing her impulsiveness. Mikael was repeating to himself how he valued non sentimental situations. And repeating. And used the internet to prove himself right. Plenty of naked girls, no commitments. Yes! He watched and watched only to suppress the next question 'was it as good as the real thing?'

Two days passed and life got in their way, small mundane problems around each corner, Cherry almost fell into a recent hole meant for a new tree, a heavy rain that soaked half the living room floor due to that broken window, a customer who failed to pay in time for a long time...

They talked to each other, helped out each other and went to their respective rooms earlier than usual. Never once went to the city again together.

On the third day, in the afternoon, at a leisure moment, Mikael stated, as he caressed a content Cherry, "I've been thinking Samantha, I know enough by now, site is up, working smoothly... Maybe it's time you got yourself another job."

Samantha looked intently into his eyes and replied a simple "Whatever you decide boss. I can leave tomorrow morning if you like. Just tell me."

"I'm telling you" he replied and got busy getting Cherry ready for a walk. Cherry didn't need a walk, Mikael did.

Next morning, Samantha was dragging her small suitcase and her two heavy backpacks out of the wide, front door. Mikael was digging, getting ready some new space for strawberries. He saw her.

She set her stuff down and started walking over to him, possibly to say goodbye.

Mikael made a gesture of 'my hands are dirty and I'm sweated' and said loudly, "on the kitchen table!"

Samantha stopped midway, stood for a moment and turned her back, heading to the kitchen.

She saw a check on the table, the last of the promised amount plus the time that she didn't stay but had verbally stated that she should stay. It was like a whole month more.

She took the thick pen Mikael kept in his kitchen drawer to note down supplies and wrote all over the check "Really??"

She went out, took her heavy backpacks, each on a shoulder and held her suitcase.

And left. Cherry stood in the middle of the distance between them. Mikael pushed his shovel deeper than he should, exclaiming, "Damn you Sam!"

****

My dear editor thank you!

My dear inspiration, I can't always shake off the good girl.

12