The Earth Knows...

Story Info
Jen comes out instead of Jim.
1.6k words
4.28
37.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fYrFoXe
fYrFoXe
5 Followers

The cool air hit my skin before I even disrobed. It had been months since I had last been able to sneak out of the house to loose myself as "Jen" rather then Jim. Something about those smooth satin panties my wife wore alwasys kept me in a state of arousal, and even when we slept. Everyday, I always awoke with a raging hard-on...she always thought it was due to being horny in the morning, feeling her smooth globes next to my member that did it, but I knew better. Hell, who was I to complain?

Almost every morning, I was greeted by her velvety lips circling my cock, her head slowly sliding up and down until I felt my explosion erupt into her mouth. Once, she even swallowed, claiming that she had woken up feeling me rub intensely against her in my sleep, and had gotten so horny that she wanted to taste me for the first time. But today was different. Today she was off to visit her sister in Tucson for some Earth rally. We lived in Yuma, and the both of them were always fighting for the environment.

*Zip*

I was alone and I was hard as a rock through my panties. I had stolen a pair and had worn them outside to the clearing several miles from our home. I had packed all the essentials, a short cropped wig that matched my skin tone, a smooth mini, halter top, the satin panties I wore, and her matching bra, as well as plenty of makeup and KY that I had been hording for the past year in anticipation of the free time that I would have all day. My wife's sister had convinced her that today would be the best time to plant new trees and collect the trash those crazy kids left when they partied up this way.

My male clothes discarded into a pile nearby, I let the humid air draw perspiration from my body as I strode near a small grove of trees. I had completely dressed the part of "Jen" and my cock threatening to tear free from its satin confines, I took my small bottle of lube, and lowering my panties to my ankles, began to slide it all over my ass. My shaven body felt good to my fingertips as I felt my in between the soft mounds behind me. Slowly I used one finger to slightly penetrate me. Oh god, I felt every nerve in body begin to ignite. I could see why real girls let men take their anal cherry... Slowly working a second finger inside my rosebud, I heard a twig snap.

"Hello?" my voice coming back in a startled choke. "Hey, who's there?"

My eyes darted back and forth, before I saw a teenage girl trying to sit on a nearby rock behind me, her eyes full of mirth. "Did I startle you? Wow, Things were just getting interesting from what I saw!"

I had to admit that I was caught. Here I was two fingers wedged inside me and this girl watching the whole thing, I must look like some queer in drag. My eyes must have given away my shame, when she came to me and put her hand to my cheek.

"It's ok. Some of us were born in the wrong body. Can't get everything perfect...." the girl trailed off. "Things just happen...I'm glad you've found yourself, I'm sorry to have bothered you."

She turned away with a longing and sadness in her eyes. Composing myself, I pulled my panties back up and wiping my hands on some nearby leaves, I reached out to catch her shoulder.

"No, I guess I was scared what you might think, you must think I'm some kind of nut...out here, hell most people here think feminine men must be gay or something. I'm sorry that you had to see that. It's just that......"

She pressed her fingertips to my lips as she shushed me to silence. Her eyes began to light up again.

"You don't have anything to apologize for. We are who we are..." her voice trailed off yet again.

It was then that her looks hit me full on. I had thought her to be a teenager, but up close, I could feel the age of her green eyes boring into me. She had seen...or done a lot. It almost scared me into submission, when I thought, "I was the adult here..." Quickly, I began to get in character, if nothing else to try and wiggle my way out of the situation I found myself in.

"Honestly girl, what are doing out here?" I tried my best to cover any hint shame in my voice. "There are plenty of people out here doing the same, I don't see how you had the courage to come to me, and you have no idea what I'm capable of..."

I left my voice trailing, hoping I would intimidate her into forgetting the event and leaving so I could continue. Rather the opposite happened, when hearing my voice speak those words; she boldly straightened her frame and strutted forward in a "no nonsense" sort of way.

"No, I know quite well what you are...capable of..." this time, her voice trailing. "I wanted to see exactly what you were "capable" of doing to this..." her hand trailed along the soft folds of her moistening slit, as she gazed into my eyes.

For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Almost feeling ashamed again for my age versus what I thought her age must be, I tried to cover my again rising member and find an excuse to leave. But nothing came. Her movements came small and almost timid, but within moments she had came within a foot of me and her breath was coursing down my neck as she wrapped her tender arm around my waist. Kissing my neck softly, her voice became a little more dominant when she grunted into my ear...

"Is this what you want baby? You want to be my little girl?"

The need for release in her voice almost forced me into submission. Looking into hr face, I could see the lust building in her and it seemed for a moment hat if she had a cock like mine, she would have bent me over and had her way. But my own desire overpowered my hunger to submit and instead I grabbed her firmly around her hips...god her ass felt so firm, yet soft, as I spun her around, my cock hardening.

"I want you." I whispered hoarsely. "Your body is making me ache." I uttered through clenched teeth.

"Let me eat your pussy baby...I want to taste you" the girl gasped as she sank to her knees before I could penetrate her.

Her words caught me off guard, for at the moment, I wished I had a pussy for her to feast on, my lust growing every time she spoke. Easily turning me around, she clenched both of my ass cheeks ad slowly slide them apart, as her warm tongue slid between them and licked lovingly at my passage. I could feel her tongue gently pushing inside my ass and soon, I couldn't resist as she began to lick my ass and slowly slide her tongue inside me. I felt my cum begin to build and soon my gasp turned to grunts of pleasure as she picked her pace up and was lapping fiercely at my bottom.

"Give it to me, I want to taste you cum....mmmm...let me taste that pussy..." she groaned as she began to move her head forward to my pussy.

*Gasp!*

Her tongue slipped into the folds of "my pussy". My body began to betray me as my hips began to rotate on her warm mouth. Moving swiftly, she took her finger and ran it across her lips. Before I could react, she penetrated my ass slowly. In shock, I could only surrender to the sensations I felt. What had happened to my body? Through semi-closed eyes, I saw that I had crouched down and was squatting over the young girl's face as she lapped at a pussy I never knew I had, her hands reaching to the C cup breasts I never knew were mine...and yet it felt so right...so good.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, my voice coming at an octave higher than I recognized. "Your tongue feels sooo good! Lick my pussy baby! Yes!"

The words came freely and openly now; I still didn't understand the emotions that I was feeling. Was I drugged? My body ached under her touch and soon I could feel my impending orgasm closing in on me. My body began to shake as I Came all over this almost frail looking girl's face.

"mmmMmmmm..." she purred as she lifted her thighs apart, laying on the ground, as if waiting for me to enter her.

My mind reeled as my clit began to swell, and again my mind reeled as I lost my new found anatomy and grew yet again a raging hard-on. My prick began to ooze pre-cum as my mind went into lust overdrive and I plunged into her soft, supple body. All I could hear was the cries of passion as I delved deeper into her body, claiming places I could feel no one had ever reached inside of her before. My balls grew heavy, and with a final lunge, I emptied my load inside her fertile womb. Spent, we spooned on the grass, enjoying the glow of both of our orgasms.

Not but five minutes later though did we hear footsteps approaching.....

fYrFoXe
fYrFoXe
5 Followers