The Ease Of It All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was trying to be nice," I spat at her, and slapped her again. My palm was stinging, the massive slap ringing in my ears. Her head rolled, and she was crying again. Every bit of her body was squirming, even the parts I had pinned. This was terror. This was her ultimate struggle. She actually thought she could get free.

She rocked her body and nearly threw me off. She could get free.

I fucked up into her-- mainly to get into position. I could feel her insides bruising. I pulled my hand back, and and brought my fist down on her fucking face. Only by the grace of a brief flash of insight did I open my hand at the last minute. She's lucky, but it would have been her fault otherwise.

It connected hard with her cheek. I could feel skin, bone. "You brought this on!" I spat in her face. I started fucking her now. She wanted to get raped. Fine, let's make this a rape that counts! I slapper her again. A trickle of blood crept from her nose, adding to her cum soaked ruined face.

"See what you made me do? SEE?" I let go of her other hand, and grabbed her head by the hair, my knuckles brushing against her ear. I grabbed her hair like a misbehaving animal. I shook her head, pulling her hair, tossing her face side to side. It felt like a supercharge to my cock. I thrust harder now, hips slamming into each other, humping her like an animal. Pinned down, smothered in me-- she deserved to know the fear I could bring, what she earned by betraying my trust.

Her face-- I couldn't see tears and fear and cum and a hint of red by her nose. All the while, I never stopped fucking up into her-- forcing myself in her. I knew she didn't want me in her. I didn't care.

"LOOK AT YOU!" I grabbed her head and violently yanked it to the side, forcing her to look in the mirror. Look at her abused face. Look at me raping her. This isn't what I wanted. I wanted to dress her. To feel her up. To cum on her. But she brought this on herself! "Look at what you made me do to you, you silly fucking cunt! Are you happy?" I kept fucking her, my knees on her inner thighs, forcing her open, letting me violate her deeper. Her tiny body crushed under mine-- still struggling. It didn't have to be this way, but she made it so, and I sure as fuck was going to finish it.

She was whimpering-- not crying. Words. I could just now make them out, her voice skipping each time I slammed my cock into her, shaking her whole body. "don't cum in me please don't cum in me please don't cum in me..."

She tried to find purchase, to push against me. I shoved my elbows against hers, and pinned her arms down. My hands were in just the right position-- it was fate.

I grabbed her, my fingers wrapping around her throat. I was bracing myself on her neck, jackhammering her body up and down on my cock. She gurgled and whimpered with each thrust, my fingers jerking along her throat, my cock pounding into her.

"You want this, don't you?" I growled at her, "You want me to rape you. You want this all along, but were just too chickeshit to admit it. Your cunt sure feels like it wants it. You're fighting just so I'll rape you as hard as you deserve to be."

She started to shake her head, but I would have none of it! My fingers squeezed tight around her throat. I felt veins and bone and kept squeezing. She made pathetic choking sounds as I strangled her. I brought my face right up to hers, all my weight on her arms, on her legs, fucking her as hard as I could. This wasn't love, or lust, or sex. I didn't care if I broke her. She wasn't a person. She was an object that had teased me too long, and this was what she deserved because of it.

And I could feel it with my cock, hear it with the wet squishy sounds between her legs-- she was loving it. She needed this as much as I do. Her protests were just for show. I could feel it.

I just stared at her, her eyes going wide, bug eyed. Under all the cumstains, her face was turning deep deep red.

"You're going to die," I whispered, more vicious than any scream I could muster, "I'm going to cum inside you while you die."

I tightened my grip, and her eyes rolled back. Was I going to? I didn't give a fuck if she died. What difference did it make? It might even make things easier. But there was so much more I needed to do to her first. I wasn't done with her. She hadn't earned her escape yet, in any sense. I couldn't blow my load just yet, so to speak.

She was going limp in my hands, face beet red, body fully relaxed-- and I just fucked her harder. A straight path up into her now, no resistance, no keeping me out. It was all too perfect all at once-- her tight, wet cunt was exactly what I needed, what I'd desired. So narrow and warm and inviting and just the right size and shape and fuck yes.

I pulled out at the last second, and let go of her throat. Her mouth gaped open and she drew in a long, raspy breath. As she drew breath again, I came-- dumping hot streams over her chest, her stomach. A spurt hit her mouth, and she choked on it, coughing up flecks of cum before gulping air back in. Streams of sticky, glistening white splattered on her chest, exactly where I was aiming for-- coat those beautiful tits. I couldn't give a fuck about anything right now but watching my sperm dribble down those beautiful breasts, soaking them, pooling in her cleavage. The last bits leaked from my still hard cock, staining her trimmed pubic hair. I stuffed my cock into her, wiping the last drops off inside her cunt.

I was about to roll off her, but for good measure, gave her face a nice pat. All loving like, yeah right.

"Don't move," I said. "You know what'll happen if you move a muscle."

I just made the motion of raising my hand, and she doubled up, whimpering, burying her face in her hands. There, that was what I needed to see. That was the reaction I wanted. Nice and properly trained.

I got up on shaky feet, knees wobbling a bit. Good times. Without turning my back on her, I got the knife from across the room. I looked back at her, her tiny body on the the couch, scrunched into a ball. Every inch of her was coated-- cum stains, blood trickle, bruises. There was a deep, wet stain on the couch cushion under her ass-- still leaking, huh?

She held her face. Her long, lithe throat had criss-crossing red marks where I'd choked her. Good. I hope that's a lesson. She was still breathing heavily through mouth, wheezing through her nose. Her long hair fell over her face, obscuring it, sweaty strands sticking in clumps to the cum and sweat.

My face was stinging from her nails. Now that the adrenaline from the erection was wearing off, I could feel it. Stupid silly cunt had really dug into me there. I grabbed the duffle, and sat down beside her on the couch. She scrunched into a ball, shuffling away from me.

"Oh, please," I said, "I'll touch you if I want to." I poked a finger up her ruined ass for good measure, and she whimpered.

I pulled off my cloth mask-- I could already see the tears and the blood. What use was it now. Yup, definitely a deep gash down my face. I'll have to think of some story to cover that. I took out the iodine, poured it on my mask, and dabbed. God fuck that burned.

I looked over at her, pointing the knife in her general direction. "You're just making everything harder on yourself," I said, letting my wound disinfect. "I'm not saying enjoy yourself. I know I'm raping you. But why struggle so much? It's happening, no matter if you like it or not. But when you struggle, I have to hurt you. You have to learn your lesson, and you're smart enough that I thought you'd learn it quickly."

I let the edge of the blade rest on her thigh. "I appreciate you want to make this hard for me, that you feel it's your duty to try and stop me. But you won't." I traced a pattern on her thigh with the edge, letting her feel the steel but not cutting her. Not yet. I kept talking, and I wasn't sure if it was for her or me.

I'd wanted her for so long, and now I'd had her. Fucked in and cummed in every hole. Coated her face, her ass, her tits. Ruined her clothing. Let out some, let's admit it, misogynistic aggression that I wouldn't ever think of displaying in today's society.

She was still so beautiful. Exactly what I wanted in a body-- long hair, a handful of beautiful tits, thin and athletic, pale skin. She was beautiful, even ruined, because I had ruined her.

"Tell you what," I said, "One more time, and we're done. Lay on your back. I'm going to fuck those gorgeous tits of yours-- I can't wait to rub myself all over them, in between them. Trust me, I won't be long. You'll get another coating of cum, and we're done."

She sniffled, and looked up at me, right in the face. Yeah, in the face. "You promise."

I nodded.

She uncurled, and laid back. I got up, repositioned camera one so it was a tight shot on her tits from above her head. By the time I was back at her side, I was already semi-hard. I hovered over her head.

"Kiss for good luck," I said, making sure the knife was in her view. She puckered her swollen lips, and kissed the shaft.

There we go. Nice and hard now. I straddled her, putting most of my weight on my knees. Didn't want to crush her again unless I had to. She looked up at me with only one eyes-- the other was pooled with cum. That's okay, I'll forgive her this one digression.

I put my hard cock on her breastbone, between her tits. I swayed my hips side to side, wiggling myself, slapping her nipples with my cock. Her skin was already so wet and slipper from the last dump of cum. Her pert little pink nipples responded instantly.

"Good," I said, and put myself between her tits. "Now, be a good silly little cunt and squeeze them for me. My hands are otherwise busy--" I waved the knife in her face, then a fist. "Got it?"

She swallowed hard-- that long, inviting throat pulsing. God, I loved that beautiful neck. I can still feel it closing around my cock, swallowing me.

She pressed her hands against her tits, and squeezed them together. Those tiny, lovely mounds were just enough to engulf my cock. Well, almost enough. I could still see my shaft through her cleavage. Oh well, close enough. "Ha," I said, "I'm raping your tits. Sounds funny, right?"

She nodded for me. I slide along her smooth skin-- her firm mounds making short work of my resolve. I did want this last time to last-- to enjoy looking down on her small body under me, her perfect tits hugging my cock, her face covered in my cum.

I shuddered, and she propped her head up, her mouth open, my cock head easily reaching inside her. Did I want that-- no, let's do what I need to do.

I put my hand on her forehead, and pushed her back down. "Not this time." I said, and shuddered again. So close now.

I didn't let go of her forehead. I leaned forward, putting more pressure on her head. Holding her down. Thrusting faster now. So close to cumming.

I reached behind her, and rubbed her swollen cunt with my fingers. Her body shivered under me. She was close, too. Perfect.

I could see the worry in her face, but I don't think she ever saw it coming.

I jerked back, and shoved my entire length up her cunt. Hard, fast, deep enough to hit the back of her wet pussy. Her eyes went wide, and her single, solitary, defeated mew of protest was cut off as she came. Her body shook, wave after wave of it rolling through her.

And I came inside her. Not just a drop or a smear like before, but the entire load. Her eyes went wide and she cried. Deep, mournful tears as she felt my cum spurting up into her-- and at herself as her body betrayed her in the ultimate way, as I violated her in the final and worse way possible.

I held her down, crying, as I spurted my last bit of cum into her. I collapsed on her, my face on her cum-stained tits, sighing-- holding her there. Not that she was moving, or protesting, or anything. I'd completely broken her, taken everything from her-- done everything to her.

Time passed as it all soaked in. She wouldn't look at me-- but the camera was getting a great shot of her completely desolate face as she cried away my cum. At least, the cum on her face. What I'd dumped in her, she'd never get out.

Slowly, I got up, wiped myself off with a towel. She curled up into a ball, and buried her face in the couch. I Put on my pants, packed up the cameras. I'd raped what I wanted from her. She served her purpose well. I thought of kissing her goodbye, but that'd just be weird.