The Easter Egg Hunt

Story Info
Donna takes part in a wild, naked egg hunt.
3.9k words
4.25
47.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sivrag
Sivrag
9 Followers

How did I let myself get talked into this? That was the question I kept asking myself as the wind passed lightly over my naked body. I clutched the clear plastic bag I held and looked at it. It would do me little good if I should run into someone during this excursion. I glanced at my watch and then took a deep breath. I might as well get this started, I thought.

Just five minutes ago I had been inside the cab of my boyfriend’s pickup truck. It was Easter Sunday and he had told me he had a surprise for me in the park. Knowing James it could have been anything. As he pulled into Area 6 at the park and shut off the motor, my curiosity was running wild. He looked at me and smiled.

"Get out and stand in front of the truck," he instructed me. I did as I was told and he got out as well. "Now I want you to take off all of your clothes."

I laughed. Okay. James knows that I like to show off my body by wearing teasingly loose or temptingly tight fashions, but I had never done anything like this, stripping naked in the middle of a public park. I placed my hands on my hips and stared at him.

"You are not serious.........are you?"

"Do you want your Easter surprise?" he teased.

"Of course I do, but this seems more like a surprise for you," I told him as I played with the tail of my loose white tee shirt.

"Trust me, Donna. You’ll love this."

Okay, I admit he had me intrigued, but I wasn’t about to let him know that. I also noticed that there was a definite wetness forming that told me I was really getting turned on by this whole set up, but that information was also something I refused to share....at least for the moment.

"Time’s a wasting," he chided me.

I looked all around. We were alone. I grabbed the hem of the tee shirt and pulled it over my head. My white lacy bra (more lace than bra I must admit) was all that separated my breasts from the great outdoors. As I began to unfasten it’s three metal hooks, I looked at him.

"Alright," I told him. "You win."

As the final hook was undone, I slid the bra off my tits. I looked at them and looked around again. They were milky white but the nipples were bright red and standing very erect. A glance at James’ pants showed something else was getting very erect. I smiled at him as I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I slid them down my creamy white legs and, after kicking off my shoes, slipped them totally off. I was now standing outside in nothing more than a pair of powder blue cotton panties. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and slid them off as well.

James walked over with a brown paper bag and gathered up all of my clothes. "Wait right here," he teased.

"And just where would I go dressed like this?" I asked sarcastically.

James placed the bag in the truck and returned with a clear plastic bag and a white plastic object that looked like an egg.

"What would Easter be without an Easter egg hunt?" he asked. "But once you get our age, where’s the fun in finding little chocolate bunnies and marshmallow peeps? So what I’ve done is to hide six eggs in the park. One is at each of the areas between here and area one. Some of the eggs have instructions in them. Some have clues to help find the other eggs. One of the eggs has a special gift in it. All you have to do is find the six eggs, stick them in this bag, perform the instructions you’re given, and meet me at the truck down at area one."

He handed me the bag. I stared down at the white egg shaped item inside. I picked it up and James reached for a small control pad in his pocket.

"What’s this?" I asked him.

"That’s the final part to your Easter egg hunt. It’s a vibrating egg. If you would be so kind as to stick it in your pussy for me now."

"Look James, stripping naked in the middle of a public park is one thing, but running around said park with a vibrating egg in my pussy is really too much. In fact running around the park in the nude is too much now that I think about it."

"But that’s the beauty of it. You don’t have to think about it. All you have to do is just do it. And don’t try to tell me you’re not turned on by all this because your inner thigh is just soaking wet."

I looked down at myself and damned if he wasn’t right. I knew I was turned on by the idea, but I really wasn’t sure I could go through with it. James and my own body had just called my bluff on that one however. I smiled obediently and slipped the plastic egg inside my wet pussy. I ran my hand over my bare pussy and wondered if maybe a hairier bush would have hidden my dampness. Oh well, too late now.

"How do I turn it on?" I asked him.

"You don’t," he smiled, fingering the control pad in his hand. "I do by remote control." As if to prove his point, he flipped a button and a steady vibration began to stimulate the inside of my pussy. My clit was feeling trace vibrations from this plastic companion and I had to admit it felt pretty damn good. "You’re to leave it in you unless instructed otherwise. And at one point you will be instructed otherwise."

He smiled and climbed into the pickup truck. Starting the motor, he backed out on to the park road leaving me standing there naked. Suddenly he stopped and rolled his window down.

"Oh, one more thing I almost forgot," he shouted out the open window. "You might want to hurry. There’s a soccer team holding it’s own egg hunt here in about an hour." He smiled and drove off fast.

Suddenly a hint of purple plastic stared out at me, snapping me back to the here and now.

"Hot damn," I said as I bent over to retrieve the first of my prizes. Then the vibration hit me. I jerked back up and looked around. I couldn’t see anyone. It had just been James playing around with the egg. I bent back over for the purple egg and felt another vibration. Okay, maybe I couldn’t see anyone, but it seemed fairly obvious that James could see me. I picked up the egg and as I stood up with it, the vibrations increased. I opened the egg and pulled out a slip of paper. On the paper was one sentence. "Taste your own juices."

I ran one of my slender fingers into my sloppy wet pussy, removed it and stuck it in my mouth. Then a wicked thought crossed my mind. Since James was watching, I needed to make him so horny he couldn’t stand it. I slid two fingers in and collected some of my juice on them, then I pulled them out and let my cunny honey drip onto the tip of my tongue before sucking them clean. The vibrating stopped. I guess that was his signal that I had done well and to move on. I placed the purple egg inside the bag and started for area 5.

When I got to area 5, the egg was almost in plain sight. It was a bright yellow one and it was sitting on the edge of the shelter roof. I pulled a bench over and stretched up to get the egg. As soon as I started to stretch, the vibrations started as well, but this time I was ready for them. I plucked the yellow egg from the shelter roof and opened it. Once again there was a piece of paper inside, but this time the instructions were more detailed. "Remove the egg. Walk into the middle of the park road and pee. Return the egg to your pussy."

I had always suspected that James had a bit of a pee fetish and this seemed to prove it. It also explained why he had insisted that I drink a Pepsi before we took out this morning. I smiled and removed the egg. It stopped vibrating and I moved into the center of the road. It was time to give James another shock I figured, so I didn’t squat. I had been reading on the net about how women could learn to pee standing up and now seemed like as good a time as any to find out if I could do it. I placed the vibrating egg in the bag and sat the bag at my side. I tried to place my hips and hold my pussy in the manner the article had instructed. If this didn’t work I was going to be soaked.

I felt the first spurt of pee shoot out of my pisshole in a perfect arc. This wasn’t half bad, I thought. Not quite ready to try writing my name, but it was definitely a classic arc. I finished and a few drops fell between my legs. I smiled and put the vibrating egg back inside of me and headed on to area 4.

Easter Egg Hunt Part 2

As I approached area four, I wondered what James would have in store for me this time. I was sopping wet from what he had put me through so far. I wasn’t sure how crazy he would get, but I knew that I was not going to let him beat me at this. What ever he came up with in the eggs, I would do, but I would take it over the top, just to prove my point. Whatever that point might be.

Egg number 3 was hidden a little more than the others had been. James had placed it under the drain pipe coming off the roof of the shelter. As I bent over to get it, I felt the buzzing of the vibrating egg start up again. I patted my ass as I bent, knowing that James would be getting a great view from his hiding point. I opened the egg and a scarf fell out along with the note. The note said that I should put on the scarf as a blindfold, and then do 25 jumping jack in the middle of the access road. No problem, except I also had to yell "One naked jumping jack, two naked jumping jacks" etc. as I jumped. To further complicate matters, if the blindfold fell off, I had to start over. Oh at least he was kind enough to let me take the egg out of my pussy first.

I tied the scarf around my eyes as tight as I could and began to jump. "One naked jumping jack, two naked jumping jacks......" I felt really self conscious as I screamed out the count. I didn’t know if anyone could see me and I also couldn’t be sure that someone might not hear me and come to investigate. "Twelve naked jumping jacks......" It was an odd sensation feeling my breasts bouncing so free as well with the breeze causing my nipples to harden up like pencil erasers. "Seventeen naked jumping jacks....." I felt the knot start to loosen in the scarf. I really didn’t want to go through this again. I tilted my head back slightly, hoping that gravity would then help hold it on. "Twenty-one naked jumping jacks....." Four to go, if it would just hold on.

"Twenty-three naked jumping jacks......" It was starting to slide, dammit. Only two to go. "Twenty-four naked jumping jacks, twenty-five naked jumping jacks." I had no sooner finished the twenty-fifth jumping jack when the scarf fell from my eyes. I grabbed it on its way down and looked about me. I almost expected a cheering crowd, but no, I was alone. I took the scarf and wiped my body down, paying particular attention to the area that was wettest. I tied the scarf around my wrist and gathered my bag of eggs. Placing the vibrating egg back inside me, I began heading for area three. I was halfway through but he wasn’t done with me yet.

When I got to area three, he really made me hunt for the egg. I looked all over and couldn’t find it. All sorts of thoughts raced through my head. I sat down on the picnic table and looked around. Suddenly as my eyes fell upon the swing set I felt a familiar vibrating. As I looked away it stopped. I stood up and began walking toward the swing set and the vibrations started again, picking up as I got closer. I began to laugh. This must be his perverted idea of hotter/colder. I smiled. "I like it," I thought. When I got to the swing set, he shot the vibration to full speed and then off. I almost orgasmed as it shot to full power. I would have if he hadn’t shut it off. Okay, I began to look around. As I looked up, I saw the egg and felt the vibration as well. The egg was on top of the swing set pole. I wrapped my legs around the pole and began to shimmy up to the egg. The cold metal of the pole rubbed up against my pussy and sent a shiver through my body. As I grabbed the egg, James turned the vibrator up on full speed again. I grabbed at my pussy with one hand and almost fell. I dropped the egg and very carefully climbed down the pole. Once I was safe on the ground I retrieved the egg. It had popped open in the fall and I noticed that once again there was something else inside. The note was very simple and if it had been wrapped around anything else it would have been very rude. In this case it was almost self explanatory. Wrapped around a rubber butt plug was a note saying, "Stick it up your ass."

Well I had to give him credit, he must have been working on this for weeks. I went over to the picnic table, laid down on it and slid the little rubber plug inside of my ass. Okay, I guess I should fess up here a little. I love anal sex, and if I’m going out with James, I usually try to have myself lubed and ready. This time was no exception and the plug slipped in place. No sooner did I removed my hand when James zapped me with a double dose of vibrating fun. Yes, the butt plug was remote controlled as well. He turned them off, but as I started walking for area two, I felt them both start up again, slowly at first, but as I got closer they built up more and more. I was so wet I was almost afraid the egg would slide out. I felt a climax building inside of me and I knew I was not going to be able to hold out much longer before I had to cum.

In contrast to the last two eggs, the one at area two was a breeze to find. It was sitting right in the middle of the picnic table. I walked over to it and picked it up. I opened it and a little tiny foil wrapped bunny fell out and hit the floor. I bent over to get it and a cold chill ran through my body. Under the table was another Easter egg. I picked it up and looked around. Opening the egg, I found the note. It was very simple this time, "Make yourself cum". Normally I would have screamed, "Halleluia," but the other egg had me unnerved. The one with the chocolate bunny. Where had it come from? Was the person who had placed it still around? I looked around and then a thought hit me. It had to be James. He was trying to psych me out. Okay, I decided, it was time to show him his trick hadn’t worked.

I sat down in the middle of the picnic table and began to stroke my clit, licking my fingers after every few strokes. I spread my pussy wide with my other hand and began moving the egg around inside of me. I was so fucking wet, I couldn’t believe it! An evil thought crossed my mind and I just knew I had to try it. I slid the egg out and placed it in the bag, then I began working my fingers feverishly inside of my pussy. As I held my pussy open, I would stroke at the clit and then run two fingers inside of me. Stroke two fingers across my clit and rub them all over my wet, gaping hole. Two fingers became three, and then four. I was soaked and on the verge of cumming. It was now or never, I told myself, and quickly added my thumb to the equation, but I didn’t just continue rubbing, I pressed hard inside my pussy, squeezing my hand up and then inside of me! I let out a gasp and began to cum. I had never came this hard before in my life. I shook all over and screamed out, "YES!!!" Slowly I began pulling my hand back out. Heheheh, I’d never been fisted before, so in that regard I actually taken my own cherry. I laughed at the irony of it and stuck the vibrating egg back in. My legs were wobbly as I headed for area one. "Okay, James, let’s see you top that."

As area one came into view I saw the back of James’ pick up truck, but unless my eyesight had gotten really bad, that was not James standing beside the truck. I got closer and the man standing there looked up at me carrying my plastic bag of plastic Easter eggs. He smiled and held out a bright pink egg.

"I believe you’re looking for this," he said, holding the egg out to me.

"Thank you," I said, trying to act like I hunt for Easter eggs in the nude all the time. I wasn’t sure what James’ angle was, but I was very interested to read this last egg. I opened it and read what it said, "Suck my dick". I studied the man’s appearance. He was older than James and I, so what was the catch here? Did James owe him money and think he could use my oral skills to pay it off? Was he a friend? A relative? Well, whatever the case, he actually did look pretty nice. He had this dopey grin on his face, but overall he looked very sweet. His arms looked like they got a decent workout and his chest, what I could see of it, didn’t look bad. Lots of chest fur too,which I like. He had on a pair of what looked like coaches shorts, and they were getting a little tight in the crotch area. I took his hand and said, "Come on. Let’s go to the tailgate."

He walked back to the tailgate and I got him to sit down . I reached over and unzipped his fly. No sooner was his zipper down than his cock leaped out of his pants. It was pretty impressive as well. Not what I’d call long, but thick as an Oreo cookie. I flexed my jaws as I began stroking him. I hoped James was enjoying this. He had never struck me as the type who would willingly share me with someone else. It was the most childish thing about him I felt.

I brought my lips down to this man’s cock and began by licking his head. I let my tongue envelope the knob and then I brought my whole mouth into play. I sucked a couple of strokes and then slid back to let my tongue dart over his pisshole. Drops of sweet precum were forming already. I greedily licked them off and began sucking his full length again. He really seemed to be enjoying it too, I must say. His eyes were closing and he was leaning back. He ran a hand through my hair, gently almost lovingly. A couple of slow long sucks and then a couple of quick ones coupled with some tongue acrobatics had brought him to the threshold very quickly. I pressed my tongue against the veins of his cock and felt the spasm that meant he was about to shoot his load. I wrapped my mouth around him and took him in as far as he would go. I felt the first jet of cum strike the back of my throat and slide down. I sucked and stroked furiously as the next wave shot across my tongue. His cum had a sweet salty taste as it played over my tastebuds. Another spurt and another. I tried to swallow it all, but some of it started leaking out around my lips. I decided, what the hell, and brought his dick out of my mouth fully letting the last blast cover my face and drip down onto my tits. Then I stuck his cock back in my mouth and sucked gently until it started to get limp. As he pulled out I laid my head in his lap and looked up at his eyes.

"I have to know something," I told him. "What’s your connection to James?"

He stared at me blankly. "Who?" he asked.

I stood up again. "James. The man who gave you the egg to give to me."

"Oh, I just found the egg sitting on the hood of the truck. The guy that had been in the truck, took off for the bathrooms as soon as he saw me walk up." He laughed slightly. "I think the young man might have been busy." He made a motion like someone jerking off. "Further I think I startled him. I mean he even left his keys in the truck."

I looked and sure enough the keys were in the ignition and my clothes were in the passenger’s seat. I gave the guy’s cock a kiss and wiped my face on the scarf.

"Thanks," I told him as I removed the egg and butt plug and started to get dressed. "Why don’t you go over to the bathrooms and tell him that he can come out now for me?"

As the man moved toward the bathrooms, I climbed up inside the truck and started it up. I reached over and locked the doors. A few seconds later James emerged from the bathrooms.

"I got all the eggs, " I yelled through the open window. "Did just what the eggs said to do too." He tried to open the truck door and found that I had locked it.

"Hey, Donna, can you unlock the door?"

"Not just yet." I smiled at him. "Now it’s your turn. Strip." As I noticed the look in his eyes, I thought to myself this may just be the best Easter egg hunt I’ve ever had.

Sivrag
Sivrag
9 Followers