The Easter Party Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ragnarok
Ragnarok
22 Followers

"No problem, honey, now let's put that pretty mouth of yours to good use"

Leigh opened wide and once again allowed Kyle to lay his hard shaft on the flat of her tongue. She partially curled her pointed organ to conform to the curvature of his cock, closed her mouth gently, and began bobbing towards, then away from his hard belly. Rounding her lips, she formed the perfect suction and began to pump him in earnest strokes. Kyle began to chant 'Suck it, baby' like a horny Franciscan monk, while at the same time enfolding his strong hands in the thick curls of her dark mane of hair. He could tell from her technique that she hadn't had much experience sucking cock, but it proved all the sweeter that she was willing to perform it on him. She began to concentrate on his plump glans while jacking his long shaft with one hand and rolling his testicles with her other.

As he drew closer to the moment of truth, he felt his balls begin to elevate towards his body. Leigh began to pump him faster and faster, using both hands while swirling her tongue like a Spitfire propeller. He started rocking his pelvis harder, jamming his massive tool to the back of her throat and triggering her gag reflex.

Leigh released him from the confines of her mouth, sputtering slightly.

"Easy sweetheart, I'm not used to that kind of prodding. Do you want to come on my tits?"

"No, Leigh. I want your mouth. I want to watch you swallow my seed, baby"

"Kyle, I don't...I've never done that...not even for my husband"

"But you want to, don't you, baby? You want a nice, thick helping of Kyle's genes in your belly,....and you won't have to worry about a pregnancy later. Come on, sweetie, I promise I don't taste that bad....you can even share my cum with me after, if you want..."

She inclined her head forward once again and took him in. Pre-cum was freely flowing now and she licked up the clear fluid before putting her tongue tip at the source of his well. She began jacking him again while lightly scratching his ball sac with her manicured fingernails.

Suddenly, Kyle's ejaculatory muscles convulsed and a flood of semen pulsed down his tube and shot past Leigh's sucking lips to splatter on the roof of her mouth. Her lips encircled his girth tightly, and she braced herself for the hot blasts to come. She got several as he came forcefully, asshole and ejaculatory muscles contracting violently as he filled the cavity of this nearly oral virgin. Leigh swallowed several times, quickly downing the warm results of her sensual efforts.

Slowly, they both returned to the present. Leigh was licking her lips to clear away any residual come while Kyle began wondering if his balls would ever descend back into his loosening sac skin.

"You were right, sweetie, you do taste pretty good, and you sure gave me a mouthful. It's a good thing that didn't end up deep in my pussy."

"Come on up here, Leigh" Kyle said as he grasped her arms and helped her to her full height. Once she was belly to belly with him, he tilted her chin upward, and brought his mouth down softly onto hers. She opened wide to accept him. Kyle used his tongue to sweep her teeth, then initiated a playful tongue duel with her until they both groaned and felt his cock begin to thicken and elongate against her belly. Leigh giggled like a schoolgirl as she felt him becoming more aroused by the minute.

"Gee, Kyle," she teased, "I guess this means that you must like me, huh?"

Kyle wordlessly pushed Leigh back from his chest, moved slightly to one side of her, and looped one arm low across her back, gripping her under her armpit. With his other arm, he reached down and slid it under her soft ass cheeks, effortlessly lifting her high up to his chest level. They were both startlingly aware of the pressure his hands were exerting on the sides of her breast and hip. She swiveled her head to look him in the eyes.

"What?" was all she asked.

"Let's get us cleaned up some, Leigh. What d'ya say?"

Leigh didn't answer him verbally. She simply rested her head on his upper chest and nodded her passive assent. Kyle carried her to the tiled shower room while she gently kissed him repeatedly on the chest, every so often nipping lightly at his tightly contracted right nipple. The sensations electrified him and sent instant throb signals to his now fully restored cock. He carried her to the shower room and gently set her feet on the floor. Leigh looked down and smiled once again at the sight of his massive erection. Stepping close to him, she pushed her abdomen into his crotch and rubbed herself all over his lower belly.

Kyle turned on the faucets and got a hard driving cascade of warm water flowing over them. Standing in front of him, Leigh brought her arms together causing her heavy breasts to merge at the center of her chest. Her hands went to work on his thick shaft. A few water-slickened strokes later, Kyle was at full attention and panting in lust for this woman's body.

Leigh knew from their earlier activity that Kyle's cock was huge by normal standards, but she was still shocked to find him jutting far beyond the grip of both of her hands. His engorged cockhead was only slightly smaller than one of her tight fists.

Kyle placed his hands under her breasts and used his thumbs to press and circle her thick, dark nipples. Leigh groaned deeply in her chest, and felt her still swollen boobs pulse several hot jets of milk from her aroused paps. At the same time, she felt her uterus tug with several strong contractions, and her breath was virtually sucked from her lungs.

"Kyle, baby, come inside me, sweetie...I want you in me, now!...C'mon, baby, fill mama's hot little pussy all up..."

Kyle was more than ready to give Leigh what she so desperately wanted. He grabbed her wrists and made her give up the grasp she had on his cock. He placed her arms over his shoulders and around his neck. She watched him intently, wondering where this was all going. Kyle stooped slightly, reached down, hooked his strong hands behind her knees, and lifted her feet from the wet tile floor. He opened her smooth thighs, and hooked her knees over the pelvic bones of his hips. Grabbing a cheek of her ass in each hand, he lowered her down until his cock shaft was nestled along her perineum and splitting open the crack of her butt.

Leigh grunted softly a few times, and then took up partial support of her own weight by hugging him around the neck. Her leaking breasts were firmly pressed into his hairy, muscular chest.

After a few seconds of staring into each other's intense eyes, Kyle asked her to raise her ass up a bit. She did as he requested, and Kyle pulled his hips back until his thick shaft cleared her warm crotch. Holding his heavy cock with one hand, he found the fleshy lips of her slick cunt and used his bulbous cockhead to split her open. He felt her tight opening and lodged the spear-shaped tip of his inflated phallus in her creamy, accepting, cunt mouth. She rose up slightly, again, preparing herself for the stretching she was about to receive.

"Kyle, honey..."

"Yes"

"Kiss me while you fuck me, OK, baby"

"My pleasure, hon"

Leigh brought her mouth and her cunt down on him at the same time. They frenched each other fiercely, taking turns at first, then battling tongues as the heavy pressure began to build in her widely expanding vaginal canal. Leigh let her weight settle her pussy onto his thick cock. At several points in her slow descent, and in spite of her abundant lubrication, his large shaft refused to slide in any further. She was forced to let up, pull back off him slightly, and then begin her descent once again. Kyle leaned his back against the shower wall, thrusting out his pelvis and holding still. He now had her weight fully supported by his strong thighs, back, and shoulders. Leigh used her gripping calves and knees, and the arms around his neck for her support and leverage. She quickly learned that she could bear down on his cock, then raise herself almost off of him, get a deep breath, and descend once again onto his thick phallic spike. He was stimulating every part of her vaginal anatomy. Her clit was rubbed on every reciprocating stroke, as was the sensitive top wall of her slick tunnel. As she pump-filled her canal fuller and fuller, she began to feel the ache of her uterine mouth being lightly punched by the blunt head of his prick. She winced a little each time, but the pleasure was rolling out of her pussy in crashing waves. Soon she was rhythmically and wantonly humping herself on him with complete abandon, stretched almost obscenely open by his massive girth and length.

She was in her own world and building to a big finale fast. She felt a dam burst in her cunt and huffing noises flew from her nose and panting mouth. Head thrown back, she raised herself up one final time, looked him in the eyes, and slowly lowered herself down his iron-hard cock shaft. Kyle smiled broadly at her and winked just before mashing his mouth to hers for a final wet kiss.

Leigh came hard, twitching and jerking in orgasm like a possessed marionette. She screamed, flooded his balls with hot fluids, and hung onto him as if he were life itself. When he looked at her face, she was crying softly and murmuring quietly to herself. Gradually, she returned to the present and the reality of where she was and with whom she was fucking.

With him still fully lodged in her over-stuffed cunt, she slid her mouth from his and panted hotly in his ear.

"I've never felt anything like this before, never been this totally intimate with any man"

"Leigh, surely when you conceived your children...."

"No, never, Kyle. I never really felt the actual moments of those..."

"Then just enjoy it, baby. You feel incredible, molded around me the way you are"

"Oh, Kyle, it's your turn now, sweetie. Fuck me deep. Fuck me like you haven't had a woman in months"

Kyle smiled inwardly as he reflected on the fact that it may actually have been several months since his last romp with tight-assed Monica. However, Leigh was a woman in as great a need as he, and so Kyle wasted no more energy thinking about past disappointments.

Pushing away from the wall tiles, Kyle stood with a wet, spent and very slippery Leigh draped around his hips, neck, and still rock hard dick. He reached for her wet thighs, and lifted her off his pulsing shaft. Leigh sighed deeply as she felt, then heard, the loud sucking slide of his prick as it left her juicy cunt. He lowered her to the floor, but kept his long shaft pinned between himself and her soft belly. For her part, Leigh wobbled a little when her feet hit the floor, but held him tightly to her until she was once again steady on her feet.

Looking up at him, Leigh's eyes were all smiles. She caressed his cheek briefly, then giggled as he gripped her womanly hips and spun her around to face the shower's tiled wall. Kyle bent her slightly at the waist, and Leigh planted her feet apart, putting the palms of her hands flat against the wet wall of the shower. Kyle dipped his knees, then got his raging hard-on aligned with the angle of her poised vaginal canal. Touching the protruding lips of her sex with his glans, he leaned over her back and touched her ear lightly with his tongue.

"Open yourself up for me, baby"

Leigh drew one hand from the wall and plunged it under her splayed crotch. She felt through her fleshy cunt lips and used her fingers to separate the slick folds.

Watching her motions from behind, Kyle placed his shaft where she could feel his cockhead seeking the entrance to her body. She grasped his prick, and together they guided him into her drooling opening. She was already stretched and heavily lubricated from their previous joining, so in spite of his size, this time her pussy swallowed his nine inches with little effort.

Once firmly joined, she replaced her hand on the shower wall while he began to thrust into her from behind. His easy strokes soon became more and more intense as he started his emotional climb towards release. Kyle, looking downward, watched as his long cock pistoned in and out of her magnificent cunt. Leigh grunted hard, but didn't complain, each time he bottomed out inside her. Kyle saw her anus winking at him with each withdrawal, and rejoiced in the press of her firm buttcheeks mashed up against his belly as he pressed himself deep inside her warm snatch.

Leigh knew he was close by the sounds and thrusts he was making, so she helped him, and herself, along with some sensual verbal coaxing.

"Come on, baby, do me!! Ohh yeah, that's it, lover! Give mama what she wants....fuck my pussy raw, baby...Give it all to me....shove that big fucking cock in me now. NOW"

Kyle felt it starting, and knew it would be a hard one. A Goddamn prostate buster, but he didn't care one bit. He firmly held her wide hips, dipped his pelvis one last time, buried his considerable length in her warm, well-lubed cunt, and held completely still. He could feel her vaginal walls milking him just before his own ejaculatory muscles began to burn and pulse. His seminal eruption soon began in earnest.

Leigh had never felt such a deep penetration. She was now awed by the pulsing contractions of the male organ embedded in her pussy. The first pulses of his ejaculation were intense and copious, and he wondered where it could all be going inside her. Soon after, it seemed a steady flow of his male fluids just slowly poured from him into her body. As he withdrew slightly, he saw the telltale signs of creamy fluids and white foam seep past the firm connection of her nether lips around his broad shaft.

Leigh had been inhaling breath for so long without an exhalation that Kyle began to get concerned. He stroked her belly gently, cooing for her to "Breathe, baby, breathe." As she settled down, she reached back between her open legs and felt the viscous, seeping results of their intense union. Her eyes widened a bit, as she had not expected such fluid volumes as this, especially since she had suckled him to fulfillment earlier.

She reveled in the residual feelings of his strong body, deep voice, and undeniable masculine smell all assaulting her body at once. Leigh knew with absolute certainty that this was no 'one and done' romp. Receiving pleasure jolts like these to her often neglected sex organs was way too addicting. She knew she would just be deceiving herself if she denied her mind and body regular cum fixes from this inventive lover.

His slow withdrawal from her sopping crotch then returned her to thoughts of a possible new pregnancy. Concern and dread danced briefly through her head, but then she realized what was done, was done, and she knew she would have plenty of time for guilt tripping later.

But for now, she helped unsheathe herself from him and thought maybe, just maybe, there was a way to minimize the chance of her being knocked up, and even get some additional pleasure from the situation. So she turned around, and coquettishly looked up into his handsome face

"Kyle," she softly purred.

"Yes, baby"

"Remember when you said I could share your cum with you if I wanted to..."

*

A word about story feedback:

Where the fuck is any? Like most authors who submit stories here, I am interested in reader's reactions to my work. To those of you who do not submit work, you would be amazed how many people read the stories vs. how little feedback most authors get.

Vote if you so desire, but there are inherent flaws in any voting system, including this one, and vote tallies are of secondary importance to me. I want to know if you love, hate or are indifferent to my stories, and why.

To those few readers who have taken the time to give me their thoughts, thanks a bunch. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

And a parting shot to authors who pander for "5" votes: For God's sake, knock it off.

Ragnarok

Ragnarok
Ragnarok
22 Followers
12