The Ebony Alpha Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan on the run.
1.3k words
4.48
41.1k
40
7

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan O'Hara squinted her green eyes as the parade moved down Bourbon Street. It was Fat Tuesday and this would be Megan's best chance to escape. The parades where starting, and throngs of people in costumes would soon fill the streets. Megan held her breath and stealthily left out of the back entrance.

Her plan was to sneak between two of the bigger floats and act like she belonged there. Megan fluffed her auburn hair and adjusted her mask. She fingered her Mardi Gra beads and took a deep breath. Standing as erect as her Five foot eight frame could carry her, she stepped into the unruly crowd. She moved in behind the King of the Mardi Gra float and tried to blend in.

Megan hoped the scent blocking potion Mama Louisa had given her really worked. She prayed that the Lord above would forgive her for using Voodoo, and kept a look out for Remy Sandorian's goons.

Ten days ago she would never have believed that werewolves actually existed, but what she had seen erased all doubt. She wished she had listened to Mama Louisa. She had warned her to stay away from Remy.

"That one is not natural my baby girl." She said. "I know you don't believe in things of darkness but he is one of them."

"Oh Granny, don't go all Voodoo on me. I am twenty-one now and I am a good judge of character. "Megan whined angrily. "Remy has been nothing but good to me."

"Keep yourself pure my child; do not sleep with this man. He will ruin your future!" Mama Louisa almost screamed these words at her.

Megan flinched seeing the grief in her Grandmother's eyes, the same emerald green as her own.

***

Remy Sandorian smiled evilly and called for his Betas. He heard them moving at great speed down the hallway toward his office, and waited for the knock on the door.

"Come in." he called and three burly men entered the room. They were brothers and had joined his pack, after their uncivilized behavior had gotten them banished from their own. Tall with dark skin and shaved heads they had become Remy's trusted trio and did his bidding without question.

"Is the girl's apartment still being watched?" He asked Joe, the oldest one of the three brothers.

"Yes Alpha." Joe stepped forward an inch and continued. "Alex and Frank are stationed outside her front door."

"Well, keep the watch and if you see anything out of the ordinary let me know."

Remy dismissed the trio and picked up his phone. Dialing Megan's phone he waited for an answer.

"Hello?" Remy's face took on a snarl. "May I speak with Megan please?" He asked the voice on the phone.

"Oh, hello Mr. Sandorian, this is Mama Louisa how are you doing?" Mama Louisa stifled a chuckle and knew the wolf/man on the other line was fuming.

"I am fine Mama Louisa, is Megan there?" Remy was quickly losing his cool and that was not good for the woman obviously baiting him.

"Megan accidentally left her phone at my house this afternoon, I think she will be back to get it later tonight."

Remy hung up the phone not bothering to respond. He didn't know if the woman was lying or not. What she had told him was a possible excuse for not reaching Megan, but something just didn't feel right. There was no need for the woman to answer her granddaughter's phone, unless she was trying to put him off her trail.

"Joe!" Remy called out to him with his mind. "Check out Megan's apartment, I think something is wrong."

Remy thought back to two days ago when Megan had dropped buy his office unannounced. She was carry a picnic basket and was smiling happily. She walked into his office and caught him strangling an omega from his pack by the throat. The stupid canine could not control his wolf and changed right there in front of her. To her credit Megan never batted an eye. She excused herself from the office, and waited until the Omega left. Remy looked surprised when he found she was still outside the door.

"Megan please come in and let me explain." He ushered her in the office and shut the door.

"No need to explain Remy, I have seen many things living in the Bayou. My Granny is a highly sought after Voodoo priestess. I am not surprised by too many things these days." Megan unpacked the picnic basket and served him the lunch inside.

Remy smiled and felt a smug satisfaction that he had chosen his mate well. She would not go running into the night when he shifted to his wolf form. Remy could not wait until the Blood Moon. That would be the next time a moon was guaranteed to give prosperity to all who served Luna their Moon Goddess.

He knew that Megan was not his true mate but he wanted her and that was all that mattered. He knew she carried some kind of magic within, he could see it in her eyes. Unfortunately he couldn't take her virginity before that night.

Hell he hadn't even asked her to be his mate. Ask! He was used to getting whatever he wanted and Megan would be no exception.

"Boss." Joe called to Remy. "The woman is not in her apartment. None of the guys saw her leave. We are checking for her scent so that we can track her now." Joe's voice was shaky even in telepathic form. He knew that disappointing his Alpha was a death sentence and he was not ready to die.

"Find her!" Remy echoed and the vibrations caused Joe great pain.

Damn! Remy knew she had been spooked that day. She hid it well; he hadn't smelled fear on her at all. It must be the magic he knew she held inside. He decided to call his own personal witch, Drusilla she would know what Megan was and what magic she might hold.

***

Drusilla looked at her cell phone and cringed; it was Remy. Picking up the phone reluctantly her blue eyes rolled with disdain as she answered.

"Hello Remy. To what do I owe this rare pleasure?"

"Do you know anything about some kind of magic surrounding a red haired woman?" Remy didn't take the time to be polite he needed answers now.

"What color are her eyes?" the witch asked with more interest.

"I suppose they are green, emerald green to be exact." Remy growled.

He heard the witch gasp and howled as if he was on fire.

"What is it Drusilla? I can tell you know something."

"The Ebony Alpha Prophesy. She is his mate at least if she has magic behind her eyes."

"The Ebony Alpha! Who the fuck is that?" Remy was beyond enraged and he threw his lamp across the room.

"It is an old legend that says the Ebony Alpha will mate with the fiery haired one with emerald green eyes under the Blood Moon."

"No! No! No!" Remy screamed. "I will not allow that to happen. Where is this Ebony Alpha? Who is He?"

"He is the Alpha of the Clarion Pack and they are very large and powerful. He must mate during the next Blood Moon. If he doesn't find his mate, the pack will lose their prosperity for the next one hundred years. That is when the Blood moon rises again."

Remy tapped his fingers on his desk top and asked the witch one more question.

"What will happen if I alter the prophesy Drusilla? Would I gain the power this little redhead holds?"

"I am not sure Remy. She may be the only one who can control her power. Who knows she may use it against you if she learns how to unleash its force."

"I need you to research this further Drusilla and email me all the information you can find."

"As you wish Remy, I will start right away."

Remy finally regained his senses and quietly told Drusilla thank you. Hanging up the phone he couldn't help but wonder where Megan was and if he would be able to find her before the Clarion Alpha did.