The Ebony Alpha Ch. 06

Story Info
Raphael to the rescue.
6.8k words
4.69
33k
38
9

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remy was irritated to say the least. Megan had not arrived yet and he was pissed. He was a fool for actually giving her 48 hours. That was too much time.

Remy sat in his office, contemplating whether or not to send Megan another message. He had not heard from her and figured she might need another nudge.

He concentrated hard on Joe's location; he was on the outskirts of the Warehouse District. It was one of the few abandoned apartment buildings he owned and used for illegal purposes.

"Yes Boss." Joe answered his silent call.

"I need you to take another picture of the woman and send it to Megan. No message this time, just send a picture of her tied up."

"Yes Boss."Joe went into the bedroom and found Mama Louisa still asleep. He took the picture as instructed and pushed send.

"It's done Boss." He sent a copy to Remy as well, and left the room.

That should get an answer at least thought Remy, and waited for a call from his elusive prey. He picked up his phone and saw that he had missed a call from Drusilla.

A wicked smile sliced across his face as he figured out a way to kill a little time. The witch would be a much better distraction than just sitting around. He put on his coat and left for Drusilla's house.

****

Jackson looked at the two cousins; Megan and Maddie sitting on the couch speaking quietly. Sullivan had reluctantly given the women their space and Stephan was at the bar playing a video game. All was well in Jackson's world, for now that is. He didn't know what tomorrow would bring.

He decided now was as good a time as any to call the Alpha of the Boscoyo pack.

"Hello Napoleon. How are things in Baton Rouge?"

"Everything here is going well, things have calmed down now that Mardi Gras is over." The Alpha laughed. "I know this is probably not a social call, so how can I help you Jackson?"

"I was wondering if you knew someone by the name of Remy Sandorian."

The Boscoyo Alpha took a while to answer. Sighing he said, "What has my nephew done now?"

Jackson was shocked. This man was Napoleon's nephew. Why didn't he know about him?

"I am sorry Napoleon; I had no idea who he was." Jackson apologized.

"He is family, but he was banished from our pack over a century ago. We kept it quiet and he promised to change his name." Napoleon explained. "But my question is still unanswered what has he done?"

"He has kidnapped my mate's grandmother a woman who she calls Mama Louisa."

"He has taken the Voodoo woman? Has he no sense at all" The alpha ranted. "She is very powerful, just a touch of her skin can give her power over you."

"He has threatened to kill her, unless Megan returns to New Orleans by tomorrow night."

"Remy has no conscious Jackson, if he said he'd kill her; then he will."

"With all due respect Napoleon, I can't allow that to happen." Jackson was trying to be diplomatic, but where his mate's family was concerned there could be no exception.

"It has been over a hundred years, and Remy still feels like he doesn't have to answer to anyone. My sister will be devastated to find out he is causing trouble again."

"Napoleon my mate is The Fiery One of the Blood Moon Prophesy. Megan used to be involved with Remy. We think he wants to mate with her and alter the Prophesy."

The older man hissed in disgust, his nephew hadn't changed a bit. He still wanted to take over the world and didn't care how he did it.

"First you have my congratulations and before you can ask; I offer you my help. Your father Anderson and I have always shared a great respect for one another. I will be honored to assist you and your mate."

The door to Napoleon's office opened and his mate Joslyn walked in followed by their son Bachtrane.

"Jackson let me get a few things in order and I will call you back in about an hour." Napoleon hung up the phone and looked at his family before him.

"What is it you two, that was a very important phone call?"

"Bachtrane has news of Remy and thinks it is important enough for you to hear."

"Father; Raphael and I think that Remy has kidnapped his grandmother, Mama Louisa."

"I was just talking to Jackson Clarion. He informed me that Remy is holding Mama Louisa hostage. He wants Megan back. We all know this is not meant to be. Luna will punish Remy greatly. Her patience is running out where he is concerned."

"How does Jackson know about Remy?"

"It seems that The Ebony Alpha has found his mate, my son."

"Wow! We just sent Megan to Boston, how did he find her."

"Her cousin Maddie had something to do with it. It's a long story that we can discuss later. Where is Raphy?"

"That is why I needed to talk to you father. Raphael has been following Remy for the last few hours. He is sure that Remy will lead him to where Mama Louisa is being held."

"When did you find out she was missing?" Joslyn asked.

"Last night, we went to her house to ask, if we could use the masking potion. We found her groceries scattered on the sidewalk, and her house was in a mess."

"Call Raphael and tell him to sit tight. We know all of Remy's hiding places, and we will find his grandmother." The Alpha ordered.

"He will kill Raphael if he finds out he is following him." Joslyn cautioned. "Remy is ruthless."

"Raphael is using the masking potion Mama. As long as Remy doesn't see him he will be safe."

"Call him anyway I want him aware of what he is up against." Bachtrane nodded and took out his phone.

********

Raphael Boulet was a very handsome man. His dark brown hair was long and brushed the collar of his shirt. His light brown eyes hid a sadness that no one had been able to erase.

Before he had been bitten, he had loved to fish and hunt with his dogs by his side.

Now dogs feared him and he had lost the life he used to lead. He had not believed in werewolves, but now he was one of them, bitten by a rouge wolf and left to die.

Thank God his parents would never know what had happened to their only child.

They had passed away long ago and his new family the Boscoyo pack, made this new life easier for him to accept.

Now all he had to do was protect what was left of his family, and that meant keeping Remy in his sights. Raphael was very careful to keep his distance. Remy had no idea he was being followed and that made him easy to trace.

They should have known he would retaliate against them for hiding Megan.

Remy had a reputation for violence and that made Raphael fear for his grandmother's safety.

The red Mercedes coup stopped at a small house at the end of the street and Remy got out. He walked up to the porch and the door opened before he even knocked.

The woman who opened the door was one of the most beautiful women Raphael had ever seen. His wolf perked up and took a closer look. Remy walked into the house as if he owned the place and she closed the door.

As Raphael waited he thought about the woman who had opened the door. She had long black hair that made her look almost exotic. She was of average height, and her ample breasts had strained against the silky material of the robe she was wearing.

Just the thought of her had him so excited, his erection painfully pressed against his zipper.

"Get yourself together Raphy!" He told himself. "You have a job to do." He sank deeper into his seat, grateful that he had tinted windows and settled in to wait.

His phone rang and he was glad to see that it was Bachtrane.

"Hey man what's up?" He asked his friend.

"Just checking to see where you are, do you have Remy in your sights?"

"Yeah he is on Burgundy Street visiting a woman, if you know what I mean." Raphael joked.

"Raphy, Father has instructed me to tell you not to approach Remy under any circumstances. He is sending help. Remy is too dangerous for you to take on alone."

"I will try to do that Bachtrane. But if I find Mama Louisa, I can't promise to stand by and watch him hurt her. Who knows what he may have done already?" Raphael began to get angry just thinking about his grandmother at the mercy of that sick bastard.

Napoleon took the phone from Bachtrane, "This is not a request Raphy, and it is an order. We will be there in an hour; you know how fast we drive."

Raphael had to laugh at that. "Yes my Alpha, I will follow orders." Raphael felt his Alpha's warm concern spread throughout their bond and he was immediately calm.

Putting his phone in his pocket he leaned back against the headrest to wait for Remy to leave the house.

*******

She sensed him before his knuckles rapped on her door. What the hell did Remy want now? She had already given him all the information he needed about the Prophesy. Did she fail him in some way?

Drusilla sighed dejectedly; she hated herself for loving a monster like Remy. But she was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, and his fire was going to kill her one day.

Drusilla stood up and pulled her robe tighter around her body. Getting dressed was out of the question, he was already on her front porch. She placed the dildo she was about to get intimate with, under the newspaper on the floor.

She checked her reflection in the mirror over the fireplace, and slowly walked to her front door. Pulling it open she hid her fear and smiled at the tall man about to knock on her door.

"You know I hate it when you do that shit Dru. A woman should let a man make himself known." Remy walked passed her into the living room and looked at the glowing fireplace. He wasn't really upset with the witch, just frustrated with his situation.

Kicking the newspaper out of his way, his foot hit something hard and he looked down. "Mmmmmm, about to get a little naughty I see."

The Werewolf inside of Remy began to stir and his eyes glowed from their depts. He bent down and picked up the oversized black dildo and laughed.

"Are you wishing for your own Ebony Alpha my dear?" He sneered at Drusilla. "I am of mixed blood, so I can't give you the darkness that you desire, but the size I can manage."

Remy took off his jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. He looked at Drusilla expectantly and she began to untie the belt of her robe.

He always came to her when he was in a shitty mood, and she could feel his unease rolling off his body. This sex was going to be rough, but whether it would be pleasurable would be up to her. Drusilla willed her body to relax and let her robe fall to the floor.

"Take off my pants little witch, and I will show you what I have to replace your toy." Drusilla unbuckled his belt and pulled it slowly through the loops on his trousers. Throwing the belt on the coffee table, she undid the button of his fly and pulled the zipper down.

Grabbing each side of his waistband she slowly lowered his pants as he lifted each leg to release them from his body.

His black silk boxers were all that remained between them. She put her hand out to take them off but he stopped her.

"I will take care of that later; let's have a little fun first." Remy smashed Drusilla against his hairy chest and bit her bottom lip drawing blood. She moaned at the pain and Remy laughed and sucked the blood into his mouth. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and plundered her mouth without mercy.

Tasting her own blood almost made Dru lose her resolve, but she knew the pain that would cause and tried to relax. She started to kiss him back and he growled softly in appreciation.

"That's it Dru don't fight me, it will be so much easier if you are willing; but I could really care less."

He grabbed her round ass pressing her tighter against his solid erection. Remy nipped at her shoulder and laughed as she tensed up. She knew what a bite from him could mean.

Remy backed up to the sofa and plopped down pulling Drusilla with him. He picked up the dildo she had tried to hide and placed it between her breast. "Suck it!" he commanded and Drusilla obeyed.

She closed her eyes and pretended she was giving head to a real cock. He pulled her back against his chest so that he could watch.

Taking her nipples between his fingers he twisted and pulled with gusto, the sight of the black dildo fucking her pink mouth feeding his lust.

Drusilla sucked the dildo deep into her wet mouth writhing from the pain Remy was causing her. She could feel his large cock rubbing against her ass and she knew it would only get bigger.

"Pop!" echoed loudly in the quiet room as Remy pulled the rubber replacement from Drusilla's mouth.

"Now do me!" Remy groaned as he pushed Drusilla off him and pulled down his shorts.

He twisted his hand in Drusilla's long black hair and rammed his pulsating cock in and out of her small mouth.

"Yes that's a good little witch." He praised, as he forced her to take him deeper into her throat.

"Oh Yeah!" He arched his back away from the couch and jerked stiffly spewing his seed into Drusilla's mouth.

Drusilla felt the wolf remove his flaccid manhood from her aching mouth. Even though he was spent it would not take long for him to become aroused again.

Grabbing Drusilla by her neck he slowly maneuvered her onto the couch laying her against the pillows. He pushed open her thighs and looked at her pussy. He smiled, the lust swirling in his eyes. She was wet and he was pleased.

Licking his lips Remy bent his head to her slit and buried his nose there. He let himself shift partially and felt his tongue elongate. His nose became a lupine snout and he bumped it against her slippery hole.

"I am feeling generous today Dru and I want to taste your magical flow." Remy began to lick her pussy, his long tongue stretching deep inside her creamy cunt.

"Oooooooooo!" Drusilla moaned and pushed her mound closer to Remy's face. He felt his shaft hardening again and began to suck her clit faster wanting to taste her juices in his mouth. He was ready for her and his generosity was quickly waning.

With no warning Remy lifted his mouth from Dru's wanton flesh, ignoring her moan of disappointment. He fisted his hairy prick in his hand and showed it to the witch. "Is this big enough for you Dru?" The wolf/man taunted.

She screamed in horror at the large dick in his hand. She tried to back away from him but was hemmed in by the back of the couch. Remy jerked her body back down to his knees and spread her thighs as he lined up the mammoth head of his wolf's cock at her cunt.

With one thrust Remy entered Drusilla's wet pussy. She wailed aloud with pain, panting hard to catch her breath. He was going to kill her this time she thought.

He was banging her with all of his power and her head was hitting the back of the sofa like a tether ball. He slowed down to lift her legs to his shoulders and it gave Dru a chance to relax around him.

"Please Remy take it easy, I need to adjust to you." But when Dru looked into the eyes of the man/wolf above her she gulped in shock. Remy was no longer in charge.

The Animal above her glared down at her with amber eyes. They swirled and burned like lava in a volcano. The lust she saw made her tremble in fear and she forgot how to breathe.

The howl that emitted from Remy shook the walls of the witch's small house. His painful thrusts stretched Drusilla's inner walls to the brink, as they became faster and fasters.

He felt his balls swelling with his seed and he began to fight his beast for control.

"I don't want to mate with this woman!"He screamed at his wolf. Another howl engulfed the room as his wolf angrily let Remy take control.

Remy was on the verge of exploding. He pulled out and grabbed Drusilla turning her over on her stomach. He jammed his pole between her ass cheeks and flooded her backside with his cum.

Drusilla was no longer responding to the beast ravaging her body. Blood slowly flowed from between her legs, which had mercifully given her much needed lubrication.

"Wake up Dru." Remy grunted shaking the pale brunette beneath him. He shook her again roughly but she just lay there.

"Wake up you bitch! This isn't funny." Remy stopped and took a closer look, Drusilla was barely breathing and there was blood everywhere, he knew the woman was dying.

"I don't need this shit right now!" Growled the werewolf. "Damn it! I wasn't trying to kill her." Remy was feeling as if this was déjà vu, Luna was cursing him again.

Cursing out loud, he realized that he needed to make this look like an accident.

Looking around the room he spotted the roaring fireplace. He pulled an afghan off the rocking chair in the corner and threw it in the fireplace. Smoke began to fill the chimney and spread into the room.

Remy took the newspaper and rolled it up setting it on fire from the hearth. He held it to the carpet and the curtains making sure the fire caught the material.

He took one last look at the little witch. Drusilla was supposed to be his mate, but he never intended to claim her.

With her death he would be free of his bond. He wanted power and the respect of the Werewolf World. He wanted The Fiery One.

********

Raphael sat up as he saw Remy dash from the house. He jumped in his red car and started the engine. Raphy waited a few seconds after Remy pulled off and started his SUV.

He looked at the house once more; a flickering light had caught his eye. Now he saw smoke seeping through cracks in the door and windows.

"Fire! What about the woman?" Raphy thought. He had to make a decision; follow Remy and forget about the woman, or get her out of there.

Raphael called 911 as he stopped across the street from the house. He gave the operator the address and got out of his SUV. Running to the front door he kicked with all his strength knocking the door off its hinges.

Smoke flowed out of the house momentarily blinding him. He smelled blood and used that scent to guide him. Getting down on his hands and knees, he crawled toward the body he could now see sprawled on the sofa. He rose and picked up the pale brunette as if she were a rag doll and made his way back outside.

He laid her on the ground and began to give her CPR. He could feel a faint heartbeat and heard himself commanding the woman to breathe.

"Breathe damn it!" He growled at the still female beneath him. He heard the wail of a siren behind him and sighed with relief as the Paramedics took over.

He heard her cough and couldn't understand the joy he felt. He didn't even know this woman and yet, she was the most important thing in his life right now. He was aware of the buzz of activity around him, but stayed close to the woman.

"Mr. Boulet, May I ask you a few questions?" the detective that had arrived stood in front of Raphael looking at his notes. Raphael nodded at the short round man, never taking his eyes away from the ambulance that Drusilla was being loaded into.

"What is your friend's name?" Jack Broussard asked in a bored tone.

"She is not my friend; I don't know who she is. I saw smoke coming out of the house and stopped to help."

"Well by the looks of that front door you were mighty determined to get inside."

"Just trying to help officer. Like I said; I don't know who she is."

Raphael needed to call his Alpha, and talking to this detective was wasting his time. Remy was already long gone, and now they would have to start looking for him all over again.

Detective Broussard looked up at the tall man in front of him. He was about 6'5 and looked like he could play linebacker for the Saints.

"We may need to question you again Mr. Boulet. Do I have all of your information?"

"Yes you have my cell phone number, and that is my grandmother's address here in town. I live in Baton Rouge, but you can reach me anytime if you just call."

"All right you are free to go. This little lady is mighty lucky you were passing by."

The detective took another long look at Raphy and walked toward the ambulance. The logo on the emergency vehicle said South Park Hospital.

12