The Ebony Alpha Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raphael would check on the woman later, he needed to know she was going to be okay.

He saw a fireman come out of the house with the woman's purse. He gave it to the detective, and he fished out her wallet.

"Her name is Drusilla Guyon." The pudgy cop told the paramedics.

Raphael smiled and repeated her name, "Drusilla Guyon, a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He knew he wouldn't forget that name anytime soon.

As the ambulance raced off into the night Raphael called Bachtrane.

"Hello Bachtrane; meet me at Mama Louisa's house. I will explain when you get there." Raphael told his friend.

"Okay man see you there." Bachtrane looked across the seat to his father shrugging.

"I trust him, it must be really important for him to take us away from our target."

"I hope you are right my son. We don't want to give Remy time to get anxious; he may jump the gun and do something we can't fix."

The Alpha sent a prayer to their Goddess Luna, asking for her presence on their journey and to keep his family and friends safe.

*****

Stephen had ordered lunch for the group assembled in the Penthouse Suite. Room service arrived as Jackson ended his call. After everyone was seated Jackson spoke.

"Napoleon Boscoyo has agreed to help us find Mama

Louisa.

"That's great news Jackson when do we leave?" Sullivan had become excited at the thought of going into battle.

"In a few hours. That gives us enough time to pack and inform Darien of our plans. It will be good news that no more of our pack will have to be involved."

Megan looked at Jackson in surprise, "Boscoyo, I know that name. My cousin Raphael is a member of that pack. He and his friend Bachtrane helped in my escape."

Maddie looked at Megan in shock, "Raphy is a werewolf too? Is there anything else I should know?"

Before Megan could answer her text tone sounded.

"It's another text from Mama Louisa's phone." She said, and opened the message.

When she saw the photo of Mama Louisa, she dropped her phone to the floor, covering her face with her hands.

Maddie looked at the photo and handed the phone to Jackson.

"They want to force your hand Megan." Jackson moved to sit next to her. "It seems Remy is getting impatient"

****

A few hours later the small group boarded the private plane. Megan sat at the very back next to Jackson and Maddie sat up front with Sullivan and Stephan.

"Are you feeling a little better now Megan?" Jackson inquired. "we should be in New Orleans in a few hours and we can put an end to all of this drama."

"I hope so. I am so tired of being afraid. I can't even sleep at night."

"Megan I appreciate your trust in me, even though there is so much that you don't know."

"I trust my cousin, Jackson. She is very good when it comes to reading others. Maddie seems to be accepting our situation very well."

"It's the mating pull. Once we find our true mate it becomes almost impossible to think about anything else."

Megan looked at Maddie and Sullivan. They were sitting as close together as their seats would allow.

"We jokingly call the phenomenon Love at first scent." Jackson laughed as he saw Sullivan pull Maddie into a warm embrace.

"Is that how you feel about me?" Megan asked. "You don't act like Sullivan does toward Maddie. Aren't you attracted to me?"

Jackson looked at the woman next to him and groaned inwardly. It was getting more difficult by the moment to resist her, but he had to.

"I am attracted to you Megan. I would like nothing more than to make you mine, in every sense of the word. I hold back because our situation is special."

Jackson leaned back against his seat and closed his eyes. The thought of him making love to the woman beside him caused him physical pain.

"You mean because I have to be a virgin, don't you? "Megan stated more than questioned. She sighed loudly and decided to change the subject.

"So Jackson tell me about the real you, don't worry I can handle the truth."

Smiling Jackson wondered if this little redhead was really ready for the truth.

"I am the only child of Anderson and Ophelia Clarion. The position of Alpha was handed down to me because I proved myself worthy. I am one-hundred and fifty years on this Earth."

He heard Megan gasp at his revelation, but he kept going.

"My home is on the outskirts of Bismarck and it backs up to a nature preserve, so hunting is forbidden by law. It is very beautiful there, I am sure you will love my home as I do. I am very large in both of my wolf forms and I have no problem fighting for what is mine."

"What do you mean both of your wolf forms?"

"I am a werewolf Megan so I shift into different shapes. One is that of a wolf that loves to run and hunt and be as one with the Earth.

The other is that of a man and wolf combined. I rarely shift to that form, unless I need the size and strength that form can give me."

"I think I would like to see your wolf Jackson. It sounds so magical and exciting."

"In due time my mate to be. I am looking forward to the day when I can meet your wolf as well."

Megan had forgotten that she would have to agree to be changed into a werewolf. In fact no one had told her that she would have to do anything. Were they all just assuming she would be willing to accept the Prophesy as her future?

"Tell me more about the Prophesy Jackson. Why is it so important that it be fulfilled?"

"Every one-hundred years a pack is chosen to fulfill the Prophesy. If the mating is successful, it means prosperity for all werewolves, not just the one pack. The packs prosper in different ways, but for the Clarion pack it means more children born to our mated pairs."

"Has having children been a problem for your people?"

"It has been a great problem. Even though our women go into heat, they are not becoming pregnant. As I told you I am an only child. My parents would love to have more."

Megan saw Jackson as a concerned leader who cared about his pack. She knew he would be someone she could come to love, and not just because of the mating pull.

She liked the look of his bald head, and the contrast of his dark skin to his hazel eyes. She found herself wondering what it would feel like to kiss the full lips that were so close to hers.

Jackson's voice broke into her thoughts.

"I was told of the Prophesy many years ago but I didn't give it much thought. Then five years ago the Elders of our pack, began to groom me to fulfill the Prophesy.

The biggest lesson I had to learn was that of restraint. It is not easy for me to keep my hands off of you Megan. Your scent drives me insane, don't laugh but I really want to eat you up."

Despite his warning Megan had to laugh. He rolled his eyes at her and continued.

"I am not a virgin Megan. There have been other women in my life. I must be honest with you; there is one woman I had known all my life. She was not my true mate but I did care for her."

"I understand Jackson. How can I expect someone your age not to have been involved. But will she be a problem to our mating?"

Jackson had to think before he answered her. Evelyn was special; he did not feel the passion for her that he did for Megan. But he did understand jealousy and could only guess at an answer.

"We are mates Megan. In the Pack it is understood that it is final. We will be together for life. No one can question our union."

Megan knew he really didn't answer her question but she let it pass.

"Mama Louisa knew I was The Fiery One as you say, so why didn't she just send me to Dakota to find you?"

"As the male, I had to leave my home to find you. It is sort of a quest. Mama Louisa made it a little easier by sending you to Boston, don't you think. Your grandmother and the Goddess Luna led us to each other."

"It all sounds like a fairy tale Jackson. The Ebony Alpha turns out to be the hero, and recues the virgin princess from the Evil troll."

Jackson laughed and took Megan's hand in his. The powerful surge of joy mixed with the heat of need flowed between them. He knew she felt it too, her eyes gave it away.

Jackson leaned over to her and whispered; "May I kiss you Megan?" She looked up at him and nodded.

Jackson slowly inched nearer closing the distance between them. He used the tip of his tongue to trace the lines of her lips before traveling over the shape of her mouth. Probing through her lips, he pushed his tongue inside joining them together.

Megan shuddered with desire and she wondered, how much better it would be if they used their hands. She reached up and cupped the back of his head with her hand. It held Jackson in place as he explored her softness with his tongue.

Her scent assaulted his senses and heat began to wrap around his body like a boa constrictor. Jackson was slowly losing control of his human and the wolf was howling in his head. Fighting to regain control he slowly pulled away, kissing her cheeks and the tip of her nose.

His breathing was labored and he fought to keep his composure. He was on fire! The mating pull between them was strong. The Passion he felt from just one kiss was like nothing he had ever known.

**********

Mama Louisa woke up slowly opening her eyes. It was dark out and her bladder was about to burst. Kicking out at the night stand again, she heard the footsteps immediately came forward. When Joe came in the door Mama Louisa pleaded with the giant man standing over her.

"Please untie me I really need to pee." Mama Louisa watched as the man took out a knife and cut her bonds. She tried to move, but her legs and arms burned with numbness. She had been tied up all day. Joe saw her struggle but stood there saying nothing. Mama Louisa saw his blank expression and knew her spell was working.

"Joe, pick me up and carry me to the bathroom." Joe obediently picked up the old woman and carried her to the hallway bathroom. He stood her in front of the toilet and walked out of the room.

"Oh thank goodness!" Mama Louisa moaned as the fluid exited her body. She knew she needed to get out of here right away, and now she had a way. She couldn't go home that would be the first place Remy would look.

She decided to go to Megan's apartment and call her from there.

Mama Louisa walked out of the bathroom and gave Joe one more order,

"Let's go!" Joe led her out the back of the building where his truck was parked.

"Take me to my granddaughter's place." Joe grunted and started the engine.

Mama Louisa crouched down into the seat; there was no use in being over confident. "Damn!" she thought, "It was good to be free."

It took them about fifteen minutes to get downtown to Megan's apartment. She told Joe to have a seat. She picked up her cell phone and called Megan. It went straight to voicemail.

"I am free Megan. Don't come home. I will stay hidden until you can find your Alpha. I think I will call Raphael and get the protection of his pack. Remy wouldn't dare follow me there. Call me when you can, I have my phone back now."

She called Raphael next. "Hello Raphy."

"Mama Louisa where are you? I have been worried out of my mind!"

"Relax Raphy; I am at Megan's apartment. Come pick me up and we can talk then. I want you to take me to see Napoleon Boscoyo."

"No problem Mama Louisa he is with me right now. We are at your house. Raphael breathed a sigh of relief. "How did you get away? I was sure Remy had his goons watching you."

"I used a little Voodoo on old Joe, and let's just say he has changed for the better."

Raphael laughed. "We are on our way. See you soon." He turned to the two men at his side and smiled.

"She is a mighty resourceful woman. No-one should ever underestimate her powers."

****

Two SUVs pulled up outside Megan's apartment building and Mama Louisa met them at the curb. Raphael got out of the first one and hugged her tightly.

"I am so glad you are safe, but I am still going to make Remy pay for what he's done to you."

"I am alright Raphy. Let's just get out of here." Mama Louisa had left Joe still sitting in Megan's apartment. Remy would find him as soon as her spell wore off. The bond between them would reopen and lead him straight to the apartment.

She hoped Remy didn't kill Joe, but that wasn't her problem now. Her family was her first priority; and she was still waiting for Megan to return her call.

*****

"Ladies and gentlemen we will be lowering our landing gear shortly. Please fasten your seatbelts and secure all items for our descent." The plane landed smoothly and everyone stood and stretched their tired muscles.

Disembarking they waited in the limo as the driver loaded their luggage in the trunk of the vehicle.

Megan picked up her purse and looked inside to get her phone. Where the hell was her phone? "Maddie do you have my phone? I can't find it anywhere."

"The last time I saw your phone was when I handed it to Jackson at the hotel."

"What am I going to do? I need my phone so that Remy can let me know where to meet him?"

Jackson looked at the frantic woman and sighed. "It's okay I'll just call Napoleon and let him know we are here."

Jackson called his friend and after talking to him for a little while he let out a loud whoop. The group in the limo looked at him with concern and waited for him to explain.

"Mama Louisa escaped; she is with Napoleon and your cousin Raphael."

"Oh my God that is good news!" Megan cried and hugged Jackson in her joy. Smiling Jackson held her close lingering in the scent of her happiness.

"Everything is going to be alright Jackson, I can just feel it." Megan looked at her cousin, Maddie and began to finally relax. It was all going to be just fine now. Her family was safe once more.

Everyone looked to the left side of the limo as they heard the squeal of breaks. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as the limo began spinning in circles. No one was wearing seatbelts and Megan was thrown against Jackson who held her possessively.

They felt a hard thud and a loud crash as the vehicle stopped moving and the door was thrown open.

Two of Remy's men threw something silver over the passengers in the limo.

"There she is the one with the red hair." They grabbed Maddie and pulled her out of the Limo, into their truck.

All Megan could do was scream, she was trapped under Jackson.

"Megan, please stop screaming and pull the netting off of us." Megan composed herself and untangled them from the silver netting that had been used to subdue the werewolves.

Sullivan was unconscious and Stephan was trapped under the netting on his side of the car.

Megan freed him and began to check on Sullivan.

"He is going to freak when he finds out they took Maddie." Megan whispered to the two men watching her.

"They thought she was you. Remy is going to be pissed when he sees her.' Jackson groaned.

"Call Napoleon Jackson; we need his help more than ever." Stephan said as he heard sirens in the background. "We might as well give a full report to the cops, the more people looking for Maddie the better."

The three of them got out of the wrecked vehicle and checked on the driver. He was slumped over the steering wheel, but was still alive. The fire truck was the first emergency vehicle to arrive and started checking the driver and Sullivan.

Jackson knew he couldn't let them take Sullivan to the hospital so he reached out to him telepathically.

"Hey buddy wake up we need your help out here. Jackson could see inside the mind of his friend and his wolf was whining loudly. Sullivan's human form was curled up and his wolf was nudging him trying to get him to move. Jackson shook the man mentally, as his wolf licked his face.

Sullivan moaned and began to come around. The paramedics arrived and moved Sullivan to the pavement. He opened his eyes and groaned; he had a bump on his head and could feel it throbbing.

He was healing quickly and looked around him. He saw Megan, Jackson and Stephan, but where was Maddie?

Pushing his bond he questioned his Alpha. "Where is Maddie? I don't see her is she hurt?"

"Remy's men took her by mistake Sullivan. They thought she was Megan."

The reality of Jackson's words sunk in and, he let out a murderous howl. His mate was in danger, there was no fucking way he was going to lay there and do nothing!

Jumping up he pushed the frightened paramedic away from him.

"What are we waiting for? He growled at Jackson. "Let's go! We have to find her!"

"We are waiting for Napoleon; he and his men are on their way." Jackson tried to calm his beta but it was no use. He sat down on the curb next to Megan and waited.

Sullivan paced back and forth on the street before them, not able to be still. He wanted to howl at the shrouded moon in rage. But he knew that wouldn't help, he was at his enemy's mercy and all he could do was wait.

12