The Ebony Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at Napoleon he stated. "To my Mother Regina Sanders, I leave my restaurant the Cajun Café. It is my gift to you mother because you loved to cook. I know you don't need it , but I want you to have it, with my love. I want to thank you for believing in me and not giving up on me after all of these years. I love you Mother. Your loving son Remaldi."

He turned to Carlotta and asked, "Ms. Guyon I know that your daughter is still recovering from her injuries and I want to express my sincere hope that she is better soon. I will read her part of the bequeaths to you but she must claim them herself."

"I understand Mr. McClain, please continue."

"To my dear Drusilla, I leave the property on Burgundy Street. You seemed to love the small cottage and it would give me great pleasure for you to have it as your own. I also leave you the sum of one million dollars to help you in your new life without me.

I hope that you find happiness. We both know that I was not able to give you the love you sought. I hope that you find the strength to leave your mother and find a life on your own. Be happy Dru. Remy."

The lawyer now nodded at Joe and flipped the page and began to read once more.

"To Joe Chambers, my number one and one of the finest Betas I have ever had the chance to meet. Unless you are the stupidest man on this Earth, you must know that you should be an Alpha of your own pack one day. I know that you were a simple man and that you only wanted the best for your family.

I saw that you did not like the everyday tasks of running a business and that the hands on things were more to your liking. So I have decided to give you what my Mother gave me when I was banished from my pack. A cashier's check for ten million dollars.

I request that you consult with an accountant and make some wise investments like I did. I never had to touch this seed money and it is untainted as the day it was deposited in my bank account.

Help your brothers and start a pack of your own. You will make a fine Alpha someday. I hope this money will help you do just that. Your Boss Remy."

"Mr. Boscoyo The rest of the will is for you."

"Dear Uncle. I know you hate the ground I walked on and I can understand your feelings. Since I am no more I wonder if it is by your hand that I am gone? But that has no meaning now.

I leave the bulk of my properties and fortune to you. I am sure you will dispose of it as you see fit and I trust you to make sure that my mother is well taken care of.

I have one confession to make to you. The night I challenged you for the right to lead the Boscoyo pack I poisoned your dinner, not knowing that my father would eat it instead. As he died I knew that you would kill me and I prepared myself to die.

If it had not been for my Mother's anguish at the passing of my father I am sure you would have finished the job. I thank you for sparing my life. Please know that it is not your fault how I chose to live after I left your protection. Forgive yourself Uncle and live a good long life. I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. Your Nephew Remaldi Sanders Boscoyo."

"That concludes the reading of Remaldi Sanders Boscoyo's last will and testament."

The lawyer walked over to Joe and handed him a long envelope that held his inheritance. He looked at it with awe and he took it from the lawyer's hand.

Carlotta Guyon looked pleased with what Remy had left her daughter, but suddenly frowned.

"Mr. McClain, Remy set the house he left my daughter on fire and it is in need of reconstruction. I would like to ask the Estate to make the repairs needed to the house. It will be nice when she returns if her home has been taken care of."

"Ms. Guyon if you are sure your daughter wants to return there? I would gladly repair the home. Remy was clear that I should use the money as I see fit. But I would like her permission before I take on anything of this magnitude." Napoleon assured the woman of his intentions and she nodded her head in understanding.

"I will let my daughter make that decision when she is able. Thanks you for your hospitality Alpha Boscoyo and I will be in touch with you soon."

Carlotta rose and headed out of the room.

"Well gentlemen I shall take my leave. Mr. Boscoyo let me know what your plans are and I will help you take care of the matter. Also the café reverts to you since you are next of kin. It is a great place and I hope you will keep it open."

The lawyer left and Joe looked at Napoleon and then at the envelope in his hand.

"Do I really get to keep this check Napoleon? It is more money that I have ever seen in my life."

"You actually earned it Joe. Remember what I said this morning you are now an Alpha. That money will go a long way in getting your own pack started. Just deposit the check and take some time to think about it."

"Thank you Napoleon. I will do just that."

Rising Joe took his leave and left to find his brothers. Their lives were going to change and he was holding the future in his hands. He could take care of Louisa now and never worry about money. Life was about to change and he could only hope it was for the better.

****

Again, thank you for reading. I hope this chapter made you laugh and maybe even cry a little. Thanks for voting. I promise I am already writing the next chapter. I have to put Megan and Jackson out of their misery. Thanks!

Sultry