The Ebony Alpha Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louisa looked at the man when he didn't give further information and asked; "Do you know who shot the Were who attacked the couple?"

"Yes. I shot the animal. He regained his human form after I shot him, and I ran to get help for the couple. When I returned; he was gone."

"Would you be willing to give a testimony for someone being accused of the crime? He is the man who pulled the Werewolf you shot from the camper. The Elder council wants to hold him responsible for the attack."

Suddenly an aura of green mist enveloped the trailer/office and Lloyd seemed to be in a trance. A golden light broke through the mist and surrounded the blond man sitting behind his desk.

"Lefyr Haemir your time is at hand. You are needed to right a wrong. Your task on this plane will be completed and you may return to your homeland. The Liosalfar await your return."

The light receded and the trailer became dull and dreary again. Lloyd stood and stepped around his desk to touch the paralyzed wolves seated in front of him. He hated it when this happened, but the Goddess of Light tended to have that effect on people.

"What the hell was that?" Stephan asked when he came back to himself. Louisa shook her head slowly and growled under her breath at Lloyd.

"My real name is Lefyr Haemir; I was exiled here over fifty years ago as punishment. I have been ordered to complete three tasks on this plane before I may return to my land. This request you have made is my final one."

When Stephan and Louisa realized that the man was going to help them, they smiled with joy.

"Will you be able to come back with us Lefyr?" Louisa asked excitedly.

"Yes. The park is empty and I have no need to return. When my testimony has been given I will be free to return home."

"The trial will be held in two day's time. We need to keep you hidden until then. Any evidence that you have will also help our case."

"Will these suffice?" Lefyr held out a small pouch that contained small silver pellets of buckshot. They were the same that Louisa had seen at the crime scene.

"Yes, Lefyr." Louisa said with barely concealed enthusiasm. "I think those will do just fine."

Louisa and Stephan waited for Lefyr to gather a few belongings and they climbed into the SUV.

"Thank you Lefyr for agreeing to help us. The man you are testifying for is my mate."

"Then I am very happy Louisa,that helping you will be my final task."

...more to come....

*****

Thanks everyone for reading. I know you will let me know what you think.

I hope that you will vote and stay tuned, I am writing as fast as I can.

Thanks again:

Sultry.