The Ebony Alpha Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes he arrived a few days ago." Jobel answered.

"Then he can perform the spell. In my country if we want to punish and not kill we bind the wolf."

"How is this accomplished?" Nicolai asked with interest.

"The wolf of the recipient is put to sleep for a predetermined amount of time. Say five years or so depending on the crime. I suggest that Louisa's sentence be greater because she is well aware of our laws, where as Joe Chambers is a young wolf and has not been under a real packs protection for most of his life."

Jobel sat there quietly. His apprehension grew as the suggested punishment met with the Council's approval. He and Serena spoke through their bond and they felt each other's fear.

"Fabio is going to explode Jobel. What are we going to do? He is close to the edge as we speak."

"I have faith in our friend my love. He will accept this and move on. This is not the end of his career."

"I am not sure about that Jobel; he wanted a seat on the Council and saw this arrest as his opportunity."

"Then we will deal with him as we always have my love; together."

Serena did not share her mate's confidence and put her attention back on Nicolai.

"We need a show of hands for a vote. All who think that binding the wolf of Louisa Metairie for five years raise your hands."

All of the Elders raised their hands except for Jobel and Serena.

"The majority rules. Now who agrees to bind Joe Chamber's wolf for two years, please raise your hands." This vote met with the same results and the sentence was written in the meeting notes.

"On tomorrow morning we will meet and the two mates will be present. We will also ask the Alphas to attend so that we can explain our wisdom on this matter. I hope it will bring this unfortunate matter to a satisfactory end. Good day ladies and gentlemen. Now go enjoy your day."

Nicolai dismissed the group and waited until everyone was gone to call Jackson.

"Good morning Alpha I have news to discuss with you, and I hope you will be in agreement with our rulings.

******

Jackson was relieved that there would be no trial. It was going to be difficult for Joe and Louisa to accept their punishment for their part in this, but at least they could still be together.

The only drawback was that of having children. If they decided to have children while their wolves were bound, the child would be human. That would be a difficult decision the two of them would have to make.

He remembered his promise to contact Joseph and Katelyn and reached out to them through his bond.

"Hello Katelyn and Joseph; are you able to talk?" Jackson queried.

"Yes Alpha how may we help you?"

"I need you to house a special guest that Louisa and Stephan are bringing to the compound. They should be here late tonight and will come straight to your home when they arrive."

"It will be our pleasure Alpha. Who is coming?"

"He is here to witness the Blood Moon Ceremony and I wish him to have a private residence to stay in."

"I will get our guest room ready and prepare a light supper. Thank you Alpha for thinking of us, we are glad to help."

"Thank you for opening up your home on such short notice. I will see you soon."

Jackson didn't tell them that he would have been testifying on Joe's behalf. It was no longer an issue. He tried to figure out if he was going to tell Joe and Louisa what the Elder Council and decided.

It really wasn't his place to tell them and chose to let the Elder Council have its day. Clearing his mind his thoughts turned to his mate.

He wished that he could take Megan away to a private island and mate with her there. The spectacle they were expected to put on grated on his nerves, and he wanted to spare her all of that.

He was an Alpha and this ceremony was expected. He was not ashamed of his mate and if he didn't mate with her publicly, The Were Nation would think he was.

There was also the matter of fulfilling the Prophecy. He closed his eyes and sighed. This would all be over soon, and he could take Megan away then.

He would make it up to her for the rest of their lives. The memory of the small sacrifice of a public mating would vanish as they built their new life together.

****

Fabio greeted Jobel and Serena as they returned from the council meeting. They didn't look very happy and he steeled himself for bad news.

"Hello Fabio." Jobel said as he greeted his old friend.

"Hello Jobel and Serena, I hope all went well at the meeting."

"Ah old friend I can tell you that all is not well. The Council has decided that a trial will not be held. They will issue punishments for both Louisa and Joe. Louisa will be punished for premeditating their mating, and Joe for obstructing justice and leaving the scene of the crime."

"That is preposterous! He is only receiving a slap on the wrist for attempted murder! How can they justify this course of action?"

As expected Fabio was seething with anger and you could almost see the steam escaping from his head.

"You must be calm my friend. The punishment will be unexpected and severe for the parties involved. I assure you they will suffer greatly for their crimes."

Jobel took a seat and Serena tried to get Fabio to take a seat.

"Please sit down Fabio, you have to accept their ruling. It will only make things worse if you try to insist that they do more. Maybe you should take a few days and go to the Caribbean Islands for a short vacation. You need to distance yourself from the situation."

"I do not run away Serena you know me better than that. I will face the Council and witness them pass judgment on the criminals. That will at least appease my need for justice. Thank you for all that you have tried to do for me. I will not forget our friendship."

"You sound as if you are going somewhere after all my friend." Jobel commented with apprehension.

"Just to bed my friend, I need to rest after so much drama." Fabio took his leave and stripped as soon as he left the house.

The dark gray wolf streaked through the underbrush until he found the wide expanse of land that lead to the hilltops in the distance.

He needed to run and feel the wind in his fur. He was disappointed and he didn't want anyone to witness his pain.

He stopped as he reached the hilltop and howled out his frustration. His anguish was aimed at the cruel and heartless Goddess. Luna had not helped him today and he would not forget her slight.

He would get his man no matter what, and no one was going to stop him not even the self-righteous Elder Council. He had to formulate a plan and he had five days to do so.

He would need help and he wracked his brain for an accomplice. He couldn't involve Jobel or Serena, and wondered if anyone else he knew was here at the compound?

Avery and Amandia Gastoni were here. They had been close friends long ago maybe he could rekindle the relationship. Amandia had gone through a very rough few months and he hoped to find her vulnerable and sympathetic to his cause.

He smiled and howled defiantly once again. He loped back toward the compound, a terrible plan beginning to take root in his mind.

"I am not finished with you yet Joe Chambers. You will not leave North Dakota alive and your death will destroy your mate."

He ran faster as he approached the guest quarters and smiled as he saw a pretty brunette in the hallway.

"This day was about to get better." Fabio thought and looked at the woman who was openly admiring the large wolf. He shifted as he entered the building his hard body catching her eye. He held out his hand and she accepted. He loved being a Were and being open sexually was a great perk.

"Your place or mine?" Fabio asked. The woman laughed and held out her key card.

"I suppose it's my place. You seem to be missing your key."

"Ah yes that is true. Lead the way ma petite, I look forward to our time together."

The woman hooked her arm with the naked man and led him to her room. She thought this was going to be a boring trip, but now things had taken an interesting turn. She could tell the man at her side was very powerful and hoped it translated to the bedroom.

She opened her door and walked inside. The man closed the door and locked it behind them.

"How about a shower first as you can see I just had a run." Fabio looked at the woman gesturing toward his body with a smile.

"Of course, be my guest."

"Won't you join me ma petite? I hate showering all alone."

The woman smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "What the heck I could wash your back."

The pair headed into the bathroom and the woman got undressed.

"By the way my name is...."

"Shh, no names. Let's just enjoy our time together. No complications. Agreed?"

The brunette nodded and stepped into the warm water. She didn't need to know his name to screw him. She just needed his large cock, which was pointing right at her.

She could live with that and turned to face her companion. Loofa in hand, she squeezed soap onto the sponge and begin to wash his back as promised.

****

Megan waited impatiently for dinner to end. She and Jackson were going for a walk tonight, and she needed to let him know what Ophelia had said. Just as she thought she could bear waiting for them to mate, their only bit of happiness was going to be taken away.

Jackson stood and offered her his hand. She placed her small one in his large one and they headed for the meadow in the back of the compound.

They saw many of the pack had the same idea. Megan was bundled up from head to toe, but the pack members didn't need so much covering. Their wolves kept them warm and made living in North Dakota pleasurable.

"So what did you women talk about today Megan? I know you probably still have unanswered questions going through your head."

"We talked about what would happen the night of the ceremony. I also met a few more women from the pack. The most interesting one by far was Evelyn."

Jackson tensed up and Megan could feel the muscles tighten in his arm. He stopped and turned to look at the redhead by his side.

He would have a few words with his mother about her interfering. This time she had gone too far he was the Alpha, and he should have been told Evelyn would be there.

Megan was smiling and waiting for him to respond. She knew this wasn't the best way to bring up the subject, but she wanted to get it out of the way. He was looking at her thoughtfully and led her to a small clump of trees and sat down pulling her onto his lap.

"So now you know the name and face of the woman I told you about. Are you angry with me for not telling you all of that before now?"

"No, I may be a little disappointed, but not angry. I think she is beautiful and that one day we will be good friends. She cares about you and I don't have a problem with that. She assured me today that she and Hosuk are very happy."

"I had hoped that she would find her true mate. I never led her to believe that what we had was permanent. We both knew that you would come into my life one day. I admit it was difficult to end things with her; I am not indiscriminant with the women I take to my bed."

"Now there will be only one woman in your bed and she will make sure you want no other."

"I can't wait my love." Jackson slowly lowered his head to Megan and kissed her inching his tongue into her mouth. She sighed at the contact and he pushed forward his passion overtaking him. Their tongues danced a Tango and swirled together hotly.

His large hand slipped inside of her coat and fondled her breast. His thumb rubbed circles around the nipple and felt it harden quickly. Megan moaned against his mouth and squirmed around on Jackson's lap. She could feel his hardening cock against her butt cheeks and wished she had on fewer clothes.

"Umm you feel so good Megan. With the ceremony only five days away, being with you is like liquid fire in my veins. I feel like I will explode if we don't make love soon!"

"Oh, that reminds me. Your Mother knows that we spent the night together, and maybe even about our picnic at the Boscoyo Plantation. She told me to let you know, that you are not as smart as you think you are."

"She is getting on my nerves. I am Alpha I don't need her policing my every move."

"Yes Jackson, you are Alpha, but she will always be your mother and she has your best interest at heart."

It amused Megan to see the big man pout. Ophelia; although short in statue, towered over the men in her life. She wondered if she could learn a thing or two from her future mother-in-law.

"I'm cold Jackson lets go back to my room I would like to see your wolf again." Jackson smiled at his feisty mate and lifted her up in his arms. He carried her back to the main house despite her protests, and set her down only when he reached the front steps.

"I will come for you my sweet after we undress. No clothes tonight, my wolf will only tear them off of you."

"Sound like fun! I will give your warning careful consideration." Megan ran up the stairs and Jackson chased her. After all, wolves loved the chase. She bolted into her room; closing the door just before he got there.

"Ten minutes no more" He whispered and disappeared into his own suite.

Megan stood waiting impatiently for Jackson to open the sliding door. Per his request she had divested herself of all clothing, only stopping to take the fastest shower known to man.

As if on cue the door slid open and Jackson walked into her closet. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her into his closet and the door closed behind them.

He turned around and faced the mirror and let Megan slide down his hard muscular body. Their image in the mirror intrigued her and she turned to take a closer look. Her white skin seemed to glow in contrast to Jackson's ebony completion.

Her pink nipples hardened as his dark fingers caressed her backside as she faced him. While the pressure of his erection pressed hard into her stomach; she grabbed Jackson's firm ass and tried to let her hands encompass his butt cheeks.

Jackson broke the spell and let his fingers trace two numbers on her chest.

"Six and nine.........Oh!" Megan blushed and Jackson laughed

"Do you know that position my love?" Jackson teased.

"I have heard of it, but sadly my experience is lacking,"

"Well tonight we will change that." Jackson suddenly took Megan in his arms and turned her upside down. His erection was conveniently in her face and her already moist cunt aligned with Jackson's mouth.

Pulling her outer lips into his mouth he sucked the sensitive area before using his talented tongue to spread them wide. He then licked her labia slowly driving Megan mad with need.

"Ooooooh Baby, that feels sooooo goooood!" Megan was almost breathless, and Jackson's movements were plopping his hard cock against her cheek.

His tongue slid into her pussy licking and probing for her G-spot. He lowered Megan a bit and shifted slightly allowing his tongue to elongate until he could almost reach her cervix.

This put her at a better angle and she slowly slurped Jackson's cock into her hot little mouth. Hanging upside down she swung herself back and forth to get a bobbing action going on the hard dick in her mouth.

As she alternated between sucking and licking, it caused Jackson to almost drop her in his excitement.

Seeing this as a wake-up call, he turned Megan right side up and led her to his bed. Lying her down gently; he covered her with his body in their previous standing position.

Megan greedily took his cock in hand and guided it back to her mouth. She sucked him between her lips and twisted his exposed shaft in her hands.

Jackson enjoyed her ministrations for a few seconds before diving back into her pussy. She was so sweet and his body ached for her. He flicked his tongue over her swollen clit and she jumped slightly moaning against his cock.

He sped up his movements and found himself pumping into Megan's mouth wanting her to bring him to completion.

Megan tried to push herself farther down into the bed so that she could accommodate his length. He was huge and she finally pulled the pillow from under her head.

Jackson was lost in the moment and his load was at the brink. Megan was going to taste him for the first time and the thought cause him to explode into her waiting mouth.

Megan turned her head slightly to avoid gagging on his thick cream and swallowed all that she could. Jackson calmed after he released his seed and began feasting on Megan once again.

His tongue moved slowly around her mound and used the stubble on his chin to scrape against her glistening pearl. Megan crowed in delight and ground herself against his whiskers.

It was almost painful like a brillo bad, and yet so damn delicious that she rubbed her clit even harder against its sandpapery feel.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I cuming Jackson! Oooooooh my god!" Megan bucked against Jackson's ruthless assault and her juices filled his waiting mouth. He licked her clean and rolled off of her onto his side.

"Thank you my sweet that is the first time that you have given me satisfaction. I will always remember this night."

"It was my pleasure Jackson. I've wanted to do that for a very long time. It was wonderful."

"Let's get some sleep my love. Tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us. Louisa will be back to give us news of her trip."

"I almost forgot about that, I hope they were successful."

"I'm sorry my love it seems that when I am around you I have a one track mind." Jackson grinned sheepishly and sighed.

"Louisa and Stephan actually found the man who shot Remy when your parents were attacked. He has agreed to come back with them and testify to what he saw that night."

"That is great news Jackson! Joe will surely be free in no time." Megan snuggled against him and closed her eyes.

Jackson decided to leave the conversation as it was. She didn't need to know what lie ahead for her loved ones. He could shoulder the burden for her tonight.

*****

The SUV stopped in front of a modest brick home. The sudden cease of movement woke Lefyr from a very deep sleep. He stifled a yawn and looked outside. He saw that the lawn and garden of the home was well kept even in this weather.

A look at the dash clock showed that it was 11:00 pm and the night was quiet. The slamming doors brought lights on in the house and a beam of light cracked the darkness as Joseph opened the door to his guests.

"Welcome my friends please come in from the cold." He opened the door completely and the three travelers entered the O'Hare's home.

Louisa was taken aback as she saw pictures of Megan on the walls and tables. They were all in different stages of her life and there was even a prom picture. She didn't even have one of those.

Katelyn appeared from the kitchen and sat a small try of refreshments on the bar.

"Hello everyone. I wasn't sure if you might be hungry Louisa, but if I know Stephan.........." She didn't get to finish before Stephan was helping himself to a sandwich and grabbing a beer as well.

"Thanks Kate you are always prepared for anything." Katelyn looked at the stranger and smiled.

"Please Mr......"

"I am Lefyr. Thank you for your offer, but I think I would just like to get a little rest."

Katelyn nodded and said, "Follow me I have your room all made up. There is an attached bath and if you need anything just feel free to whatever we have in house."

"Thank you Katelyn and I am sure I will be comfortable enough for tonight."

"Have a good night Lefyr. It was nice to meet you." The last words were said to a closed door and Katelyn's hands balled into fists as her wolf howled in her head. He obviously wasn't going to be the perfect house guest, and she was glad he would only be here for two days.