The Ebony Alpha Ch. 22

Story Info
Virgin heat.
11.1k words
4.76
26.1k
40
9

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments. It was also very gratifying to see that many made my stories favorites.

I have been working my imagination overtime, and I have stretched things a bit, so I hope you can all go along on this fantasy of mine and enjoy it for what it's worth. Simple escapism.

I really like my characters and I hope you do as well.

Root for your favs and Yell at the bad guys. And now I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thanks

Sultry

*****

Alisha looked at Stephan and sighed loudly. She didn't need this right now, she was tired. Her wolf however; had other ideas.

This man in front of her smelled so wonderful, that her wolf was fighting trying to take over. Alisha gritted her teeth and balled her hands into fists.

Her animal howled loudly in her head and paced back and forth nonstop. A strange heat was taking over her body and pain began to claw at her belly.

"Mom! Please help me!" Alisha fell to the ground and Stephan lifted her into his arms.

Aphasia was at her side quickly and slowly touched Alisha's brow. Suddenly she froze and her nose twitched anxiously.

"Charles we need the Alpha now. She has just gone into heat. Her first heat and you know what that means. She is a virgin and her scent will call to all the unmated men in the compound. Alpha Chambers will have to control his pack."

"Aphasia are you sure?"

"Yes call the Alpha NOW!"

Charles asked a nearby Omega to get Alpha Chambers. He looked around him at the crowd. Stephan's appearance had caused a commotion and many of the pack were gathered outside. He walked slowly to Joe and Reggie and quietly got their attention.

"Please excuse my abruptness, but I need your help right away. In a few minutes my daughter's scent will attract all of your unmated males. The rest of us will be attracted but not uncontrollably so. "

"She is a virgin in heat?" Joe asked.

"Yes, and soon your mild mannered pack will become a mob of wild animals."

The three men slowly walked toward Stephan and Alisha. He growled at the three men and quieted when Sullivan joined them.

"Sullivan we need to get Stephan and Alisha to the mating cabin in the woods."

Sullivan nodded at his Alpha Joe. "Please tell him it is very important that we move quickly."

Joe waited as Sullivan relayed the message to his brother.

Sullivan sent the message to Stephan through their bond and they began to move down the path toward the tree line.

The couple was surrounded by the men and Aphasia. They walked as fast as they could without causing undo attention.

"We are almost there Brother. Just a few more steps then we can make a run for it."

"Why are we doing this Sully? What is going on?"

"I will explain as soon as we get you to safety. Now just keep moving."

Stephan did as he was told and he soon saw a large cabin up ahead. His wolf was agitated and he thought it was normal. They were now with their mate and it was time to claim her as their own.

She smelled so delectable that he could feel his mouth begin to water. His hands began to tremble and his legs felt like they were made of wood. His breathing elevated and his wolf suddenly began to take over his body.

"Oh shit he's changing! Sullivan please talk to him, persuade him to wait. I need to talk to Alisha this will be her first time!" Aphasia was frantic.

"Stephan, keep it together man. Alisha is in heat and your wolf is becoming protective. We need to get you into that cabin before the pack catches her sent as well." Sullivan pleaded with his brother, and slowly Stephan's body returned to normal.

"This is her first heat and it is also what they call a virgin heat. That is very attractive to the men in the vicinity and we will be overwhelmed with unmated males in a few minutes. Please let's get into the cabin so we don't have to fight."

"I have let my Father know what is going on he and all of his mated men are coming to our aid." Reggie told the group.

"Thank you Reggie." Aphasia said, and opened the cabin door to let everyone in.

"Stephan; be patient please. I need to wake Alisha and let her know what is to come. Please let me be a mother one last time to my daughter."

Stephan found it very hard to release Alisha to her mother, but he understood. Her scent was overpowering and it took all of his control to hold his wolf back.

******

Aphasia took her daughter up the stairs and into the large bedroom. It was sparsely furnished and Aphasia smiled. Even these objects might be torn asunder after Alisha's heat.

Alisha stirred and moaned in pain. She opened her eyes and they were blazing from lust and confusion.

"Shhhh baby girl I am here."

"Oh Mama what is happening to me? I feel like I am on fire."

"You are in heat my dear, and only sex will ease your pain. Stephan has finally come forward, but you must choose him to be the one to cool your heat."

"Stephan wants me?"

"

Yes my dear he does, but soon every unmated male in the area will too. You must claim Stephan and the others will have to accept your decision."

"What do I need to do Mother? What do I say?" As Alisha waited for her mother to answer, the earth started to quake. The sound of hundreds of paws hitting the ground stopped right outside of the cabin. Howls filled the air and the noise shook the entire building.

"What the hell is that Mother?" Alisha whispered to Aphasia.

"My dear you have just been scented and now this place will get no rest until you make a choice."

Alisha stood up and walked to the window she couldn't believe her eyes. There were wolves outside of the cabin howling and gnashing their teeth.

They were in all states of transformation and their hard cocks were prominently displayed.

Any female would be honored to be wanted in this way, but all Alisha felt was fear.

Aphasia didn't need to smell her daughter's apprehension to know it was there. Her trembling limbs gave her away.

"You know my dear I thought I would have more time to speak with you about such matters. But alas my time is up. In a few hours your heat will consume you and a Mother's advice will be the last thing on your mind."

Alisha smiled up at her Mother and took a seat on the bed.

"I'm confused Mom. I though you only went into heat after you were mated."

"Not true my dear. It is about age. You are well past the age of one's first heat. I think all of your athletics may have slowed it down a bit."

"So why is it happening now?"

"I think it is a combination of age and also of your mate being so near. Our wolves call for our mates Alisha. When Steven confronted you in the courtyard your wolf finally let go. She recognized his scent."

"But why was he hiding his scent from me?"

"Not just you Alisha. He was under the jurisdiction of the ASI. The bracelet he wore hid his scent form us all. "

"What do you mean he wore Mother?" Alisha asked.

"The last I noticed it was gone."

******

What happened to your bracelet Stephan?" Sullivan asked his brother as soon as the women were upstairs.

"I destroyed it along with my career with the ASI. But Alisha is worth it."

"Don't worry my boy, your career is safe. Director Metairie and I knew you would do what you had to do to claim your mate. We just didn't know how you would go about it." Charles admitted.

"So when you said you were going to force my hand you meant..."

"I meant that I would make your life miserable by putting you and Alisha in close quarters. I just underestimated my daughter. She is really more intelligent that I thought."

"I just never imagined that we would come together under such circumstances. Why is her heat so irresistible?"

"It is because of the two situations my daughter is in. First she is a virgin and that is a surprise to me. Many of our young wolves were very interested in her when she came of age."

A loud growl filled the room and the men looked at Stephan. He was barely in control of his wolf.

"Calm down young man. My daughter obviously waited for you. Even though you don't deserve her loyalty, you have it."

Stephan looked at the father of his mate and let his wolf pace out his anger. He knew that Alisha didn't have to wait for him, but he was glad she had.

He would be her first and last lover. That was a gift he would cherish for the rest of his life.

"Will I have to battle those mutts out there to ensure my claim?" Stephan asked Reggie.

"Maybe. But I don't know any wolf here that would disobey my father. "Reggie stated with confidence, but as he looked out of the window he wasn't so sure. He had never seen such feverish activity in his life.

****

Drusilla knew why Raphael suddenly left her side and she hurriedly joined Becky and Hazel as their mates took off as well.

A wail from the front of the dining hall caught their attention and they saw Maddie trying to console a distraught Persia Dupac.

"Persia all will be well. You sister just went into heat and all males are drawn to her, especially those who are unmated. The mated ones have more control."

"Then Ralph, he wants my sister too?"

Her innocent question caught Maddie off guard and she looked at Persia with keen eyes.

"Why would it matter Little One; if Ralph might want Alisha?"

"We just found out that we are true mates."

"I see." Maddie said as understanding took hold.

The sadness only intensified in Persia's eyes as she whispered. "If we are true mates, how can he just leave me standing here all alone?"

The other women joined them and Drusilla urged them to follow the mob.

"Won't we get hurt if they catch our scent too Drusilla? They have lost their minds over the scent of a bitch in heat."

"Ah but this is not just any bitch in heat, this is a virgin's heat. The smell is more intoxicating than most and the wolves lose all inhibitions. It will take an Alpha to make them heel."

"So that means that Ralph can't help himself?"

"That's exactly what it means. I can help all of them but I need to get close enough without being seen."

Drusilla walked on and motioned for the others to join her right outside the clearing before the cabin.

"The howls are agonizing. Can you really stop that?" Maddie asked.

"I will try. I just need to be up high to cast my spell."

Drusilla saw a couple of sturdy trees surrounding the site. She quickly shimmied up to a large branch and took in the sight below her.

It was amazing. Wolves were phasing in and out of forms from human to Lycan then to wolf. It was so quick that it was almost impossible to see. They were in the clutches of the most intense lust she had ever seen.

A voice whispered in her ear "How can you stop that? Even in their agony it is incredible to watch." Maddie was beside her and mesmerized by the sight of the writhing bodies.

"This cannot turn out well. They are not in control at all." She looked down and saw the men the Alpha summoned encircling the cabin.

Raphael, Ambrose, Abraham and Sullivan among other strong Betas stood firm against the throng.

The agony on their faces was evident as well. They were just able to control it somehow.

"I am going to call a mist to calm the men. It will not erase their need, but it will give them some control over their emotions.

Suddenly they saw the door open and Stephan entered the fray. He was violently pushed to one side and a fight broke out among the wolves below.

"Do something now Drusilla it is getting out of hand."

Drusilla closed her eyes and raised her hands to the sky.

"Earth and Wind, Sea and Fire,

Heed my voice I need your power

Send a mist to calm these men below

A rain of soothing Ashwagandha's flow.

After Drusilla chanted her spell a small cloud formed over the howling mob. An invisible mist fell from the cloud and the men looked up in awe.

Their emotional upheaval began to cease and the men looked at one another as if seeing themselves for the first time.

The howling stopped abruptly, but the growling continued at a much tamer level. The men stood and faced the men standing between them and the object of their desire.

They waited patiently as they could and the Alpha broke the silence with a sharp bark of command.

"Stop this at once! You know how this is done and you must await the virgin's decision." The crowd of wolves slowly calmed down, but they did not disperse.

They respected their Alpha but in this case he did not have the last word. Only the bitch in heat could stop this frenzy.

"It looks like your spell worked Drusilla" Hazel whispered from the other branch she and the other women were sitting on.

"I am not sure for how long, but hopefully long enough for the decision to be made. " Drusilla looked at the men once more and an idea came to her mind. They were so out of control. So much more than the wolf bane had caused Raphael to become.

Hmmm she thought. The possibilities seemed endless. She had to get into that cabin before Stephan deflowered his mate.

**********

Aphasia smoothed a hand over Alisha's brow and they both stood to go down stairs. She walked down the stairs and Stephan kneeled before her.

"Alisha Dupac. I Stephan Murphy claim you as my mate. I am sorry for not telling you earlier, but I ..."

"Later for that Stephan, what do you want to do Alisha? The world is waiting right outside that door."

Sullivan was having fun with all of this and his brother would pay him back later. Of that he was certain.

The group jumped as a knock came on the door. Reggie opened the door and his father entered.

"Oh my! The smell is so sweet. I am so glad that I am mated young Alisha. I do not want to fight over the right for you."

Stephan stood and faced the Alpha putting his body between Alisha and all others.

"Father we need to hurry, those wolves are not going to leave without her word." Joe reminded his Father and they all looked at Alisha waiting for her to make her decision known.

"You will have to address the wolves my dear and Stephan you must go outside and join the throng."

Stephan turned and looked at Alisha with pleading eyes then turned and walked outside the door. He was suddenly filled with rage, and the smell of the ripe and ready virgin in the cabin saturated his senses.

His wolf was on the verge of transformation and would fight to the death for his mate.

"Why do I have to choose? Stephan is my mate and there is no other for me; isn't that right?"

"The problem we face is that you are not mated. Your heat has come on unexpectedly and your situation is special. You are a virgin and your scent is intoxicating. The men have no way to control their urges around you until you make a choice. "

"My dear; most young were women have already lost their virginity before their first heat. This is a rare occasion."

"But Becky and Hazel told me that Drusilla could block my heat. Is that possible now?"

"You are already past the point of no return my dear. We were caught unaware. I'm afraid that you must choose a male to cool your heat and quickly I might add." Aphasia held her daughter to her breast and Charles joined them.

"Alisha my sweet, be the brave woman I know you are. Luna will help you to accept your mate and you will come to know him better with time."

"Thank you Father. I will do my best." Alisha looked at Alpha Chambers and nodded her head. He held out his arm to her and Reggie opened the door for them.

Alisha's eyes grew large and filled with fear at the number of men waiting outside. They were all shapes and sizes, races and ages. It was overwhelming to hold that much power over someone and she felt very much in awe.

Then to her right she saw Stephan. He was holding his own against the men vying for her attention and she blushed when she noticed he was still naked.

A slight breeze drifted through the small yard around the cabin and her scent was carried throughout the crowd. Howls filled the air once more and everyman transformed to their wolves even Stephan.

"You must put them out of their misery my dear just choose one and it will all be over." Silas Chamber pushed her forward and Alisha gulped.

It was amazing to see all these men who wanted her. It was very exciting to her young eyes but she knew what she had to do.

"I choose Stephan Murphy as my mate. Will you accept my claim?"

Stephan transformed into his Lycan form and stepped forward toward his mate. The rest of the wolves howled in agony and gnashed their teeth in anger.

"Enough! Go home NOW!" Silas Chambers' order left no room for argument and the wolves left the cabin grounds.

Stephan was once more himself and he knelt again before his mate and took her hand.

"Thank you Alisha for choosing me. I promise you will not regret your choice." No sooner had Stephan spoken Alisha grimaced and passed out, falling right into his arms.

"Why does she keep passing out Madame Alpha?"

"It is just the effect of the heat on her body. Until you and my lovely daughter consummate your love, her body will be out of balance. "

Aphasia smiled at the deep blush that colored Stephan's face at her words. But she also noticed and smelled his arousal.

"My daughter is a very lucky girl." She thought as she appraised his manhood. "Very lucky indeed."

"It's time for us to leave Charles. These young people have a new life to begin together."

Stephan smiled as he stood there with Alisha in his arms. He was anxious for her parents and his family to leave the cabin.

"Stephan as long as you and Alisha stay in this cabin you will be safe until her heat has subsided. We will make sure you have everything you need, all you have to do is call."

"Thank you Alpha Dupac and Alpha Chambers. I will make sure we stay in the cabin."

"Stephan please take care of my baby. Be gentle and introduce her to the world of love with joy. She will only loose her virginity once, and I am glad it is with her mate."

Stephan was overcome with emotion and could only nod. His eyes were full of love and Aphasia kissed his cheek.

"We will see you in about a week my son. Just call when you need anything. This cabin is usually stocked well. Luna's blessing on you both." Silas Chambers took his leave and the others followed him.

Sullivan smiled and winked at his little brother. "Good luck Bro and enjoy the moment, you deserve to be happy too."

"Thank you Sully I will see you in a week." Stephan looked down at his sleeping mate and wondered what the future held for them both. He walked back into the cabin.

Her scent wasn't as overwhelming when she wasn't moving so he counted his blessings as he locked the door behind them.

**********

The women climbed down the trees they were hiding in as the Alphas and their men walked toward them. The two Alphas growled at them and Silas spoke to them in anger.

"You women are insane! Don't you know how much danger you exposed yourselves to?"

"We are sorry Alpha Chambers. We just wanted to see what was happening." Persia tried to explain.

"Persia, enough let's go. I am sure you have something you need to talk about. We must find Ralph as well."

Alpha Chambers looked at Charles with questioning eyes.

"It seems my friend, that your son Ralph and my daughter Persia have discovered each other. Although Persia is under age, the bond has shown itself. We have a lot to discuss."

"Indeed we do. Hanna will be beside herself with joy."

"That is until we tell her that her son will be leaving for France very soon."

"Yes, well it seems you are right. We have many things to iron out. Let's find Hanna and Ralph."

Persia trembled at the thought of Ralph. He just left her standing there all alone. How many other times would he do that when another woman was in heat? Could he be trusted to wait for her?