The Ebony Alpha Ch. 25

Story Info
The Confrontation.
5.4k words
4.74
13.1k
25
5

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone and thanks for reading. Please take the time to comment and vote I always like to hear from you!

**********

Joe smiled smugly as the Large SUV left the compound. Getting rid of Ambrose and Abraham had been easier than he'd hoped.

He had sent them to visit Napoleon in Baton Rouge. Becky had been homesick and this was a perfect excuse for them to leave. To everyone's surprise Alisha had agreed to tag along.

Megan and Jackson would fly into Baton Rouge on the 26th of December and they would get back to Texas on New Year's Eve. Their travel plans had been delayed and it worked perfectly for Joe and his conspirators.

Walking back into the main house, he stretched and popped his neck and whistled happily. It had been a long time since he'd had a little dangerous excitement in his life and he was looking forward to a good fight.

Of course he was aware that Fabio would never fight fair and he would be ready for him. This was his land and there would be no more trespassing.

Joe walked into his father's study and sat in front of Silas as he finished some paperwork on his desk.

"You can call the whole thing off Son. I'm sure Louisa would be happy about that."

"You know Dad, I need to do this. Not only will our pack be saved, but many others who live in fear of a rogue like Fabio."

"So you will begin your tour after lunch then?" Silas asked with a raised brow.

"That's right. That will give everyone time to set up. Stephen has assured me that he has a surprise that the imposter will really enjoy." Joe said sarcastically.

"I bet he will." Chuckled Silas.

"Well you better prepare yourself and be ready for a few surprises yourself. If this is Fabio you know that he is ruthless. I don't want you to be hurt son; your Mother will kill me."

Joe smiled at his Father and rose to leave the study. "I will be cautious Dad. I have too much to live for believe me."

*******************

Stephen was relieved when Alisha accepted Becky's invitation to go to Baton Rouge. This made it a lot easier for him to take care of things this afternoon. Sullivan was waiting for him, and

Maddie had agreed to watch the twins with Louisa.

They would all meet in the pecan grove after lunch while Joe and Andrew/Fabio toured the property.

It felt awkward not confiding in Raphael, but they needed him to stay with Drusilla as if nothing was going on.

Ralph had been a wealth of information when it came to the pack lands. He had been a big part of its restoration and the Pecan Grove was his baby.

Unfortunately the pack had cleared out much of the over growth and they would have to hide a little further away than they would have liked.

He would be the only one close enough to get off a shot. He knew his ammunition would debilitate Fabio, at least he hoped so.

But who knows; Joe may not need their help. He was an Alpha and Fabio was not. Joe really had the advantage here. Besides; Fabio did not know that Joe could shift. That would be the best weapon of all.

Stephan looked out of his window and noticed the sky had become dark. Damn it looked like rain. Of all the days for the weather to take a turn for the worse this was not on his radar. Rain had not been a part of his calculations. What would the Virgin Heat act like when it was wet?

He pulled out his rifle and unloaded it. He placed a potion packed shell in first then added a silver bullet.

He would take no chances today. This charade had to end, and one way or the other it would end today.

***********

"Carlotta I want you to go with me and Joe when we tour the property today."

"Why do you need me? I thought you wanted to get him alone." Carlotta's irritation showed and Fabio jerked her against his hard chest and held her tightly to his body.

"Listen my little accomplice; I need to keep my eye on you. What if you try to warn the others about me while we are out? I can't let that happen Cara Mia, now can I?"

"I thought you trusted me Fabio. I have given you no reason to be suspicious of me."

"As long as you love your daughter, I will always be suspicious of you Carlotta my love." He threw her against the wall and she hit it with a thud. Her right shoulder took the brunt of the impact and she slowly slid to the floor.

"There is no need for violence Fabio. I will accompany you on your outing." She said submissively.

"That's more like it. Now get dressed we will meet Joe after lunch."

Fabio walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door. He had taken a chance leaving her alone with Drusilla last night and he would not make that mistake again.

Perhaps Carlotta's presence would give Joe a greater sense of security. There was no reason he should suspect anything as it is. As soon as he had him a safe distance from the main buildings, he would make his move.

He walked out onto the front porch and felt the freshness of the rain that was falling. This was not what he had expected. He had not scented rain on the air and that was unusual. Looking up at the sky Fabio questioned Luna.

"What are you up to Luna? You don't have any power over me and I won't let a little rain ruin my plans."

Just then a little ray of sunshine broke through the clouds and settled on his face and just a quickly disappeared behind the dark clouds.

"You don't scare me Bitch of the Moon." He growled and breathed in the pungent scent of wet earth and the humid air.

"I will make this weather work for me. I can't let my chance slip away."

**************

The dining hall was crowded and the conversations were loud and full of holiday cheer. The food was hearty and filling and no one left the room unsatisfied.

Joe was surprised to see Carlotta by Andrew's side and he wondered what this new addition would do to their plans.

"Hello there Joe." Andrew/Fabio greeted Joe with a handshake and smile.

"Hope you don't mind Carlotta tagging along. She wants to see this place just as much as I do." He looked at Joe for any sign of disappointment and found none.

"Of course Andrew you both are welcome to view our compound. Usually we don't allow Non-Weres on the premises, but of course you two are family. I hope you enjoy our time together."

Joe led the way and the rain began to dissipate as they walked away from the dining hall.

"It's a good thing you two are dressed for the bad weather. Boots are just the thing you'll need to navigate the grounds. Weather never stops a Were, I'm sorry I forgot to warn you about what to wear."

"Raphael advised us well it seems. He and I are becoming fast friends. I'm glad he and Dru are together. He is a good mate for our daughter."

Andrew/Fabio smiled at Joe and continued on. Joe was beyond angry. This man was very good at his game. If he hadn't seen the real Andrew Guyon with his own eyes he would never have guessed this man was an imposter.

They had a lot of ground to cover and he took them east first so that they would end up in the pecan grove last.

The couple showed quite a bit of interest in the school and hotel that was being built and commented on the design.

"This will be great for the children. The inner courtyard will offer them a safe play scape where they can feel free to shift and not be exposed."

"That's a good idea. I know you are very careful to hide your true identity."

"Yes we are. So far the families of those who have been changed either don't know about their loved ones, or like you they've accepted us willingly."

"It must be difficult to live in the shadows like that. I don't tell everyone I am a witch, but it is not something that I have to hide." Carlotta said with understanding.

Andrew/Fabio said nothing. He was too busy looking for the best spot to attack his prey. He couldn't wait to strip away the talisman from his body and show Joe Chambers who he really was. He couldn't wait to see the fear in his eyes.

As far as he was concerned Joe was an Alpha in name only. He had yet to prove himself to the Were World. Although after today he would never get the chance.

He laughed inwardly and mused at the thought of an Alpha that couldn't shift. Joe wasn't an Alpha, hell he wasn't even a wolf anymore.

This was going to be so easy. What is it the humans say? Ah yes, "It would be like taking candy from a baby."

************************

"Oh Louisa they are so sweet." Maddie cooed at the twin babies.

"You are so lucky to have a boy and girl. Now all you have to do is relax and not worry about what comes next."

"Well I can't complain; that is until they start crying. Then I wonder what all the fuss about having children is all about." The two women laughed and quickly shushed themselves so that they wouldn't wake the twins.

"I can't wait to see Jackson and Megan. We became so close when we were running from Remy and getting ready for the Blood Moon. Who would have guessed how our lives were going to change?"

"I know what you mean. Even though Josiah and Jalisa are from my womb; Abe and Ambrose are mine as well. Those two make me proud and they haven't even reached their full potential yet."

"Twins must run in your family Louisa. You seem to procreate in twos."

"I don't know for sure Maddie. I haven't taken the time to speak with my parents about our family in France. They have not been in contact with them and don't seem to want to."

"Well I guess that's understandable after all they put you through. But through it all you have prevailed Louisa. They should be proud of you now. I bet they are too ashamed to get in touch with you."

"I don't know Maddie, but you have given me a lot to think about."

Louisa nursed the twins and Maddie watched with love and a little envy. Feeling her emotions Louisa smiled and gave her young pack member some encouragement.

"You know Maddie you and Sullivan will get your chance. Sometimes it takes a while for your first heat to come. But after that your body will adjust and you should have a heat cycle annually. The only reason for one to skip is if you are already pregnant."

"I'm not sure if I am ready for motherhood Louisa. Sully is and his mother really is, but I'm not certain I could make a good mother. You know how I was, I loved being single. If Sullivan and I were not mates, I'd still be out there serial dating."

"That is the great thing about being mates. You complement each other. If you are not ready Sullivan will not pressure you to have a child. I just hope that you will do what you feel is best for the both of you and not what other people might want."

"Like my mother-in-law?" Maddie said with a smile.

"Exactly." Replied Louisa and they smiled at each other knowingly.

"Maddie; would you mind watching the twins for a little while? I need to speak with my mother. You made me curious about my family and I want to ask her some questions."

Louisa hated to lie to Maddie, but she couldn't tell her the truth.

"I would be happy to Louisa. Kiss your mother for me too."

"I will Maddie. She will be pleased that you are thinking of her." Louisa put the sleeping twins in their cribs and left an unsuspecting Maddie to watch them.

She would protect her family with all of her might. Joe wouldn't know she was around until she needed to be.

As she walked away from the main house she sprayed herself with the masking potion and snuck through the garden into the woods.

***************

Becky and Hazel squealed with glee as they spotted Megan and Jackson standing on the front porch of the Boscoyo Plantation main house.

The SUV had barely pulled to the curb before the two women jumped out and ran to greet their friends.

"It's good to see you too!" Megan said in between hugs and kisses. Jackson just laughed and hugged the two women as well He held on to Hazel a little longer just to make sure she was really happy.

Their family bond was still in place and he inquired of her silently.

"Is all well little sister? I have really missed you these past months."

"All is well big brother. I love it here and Abraham is the perfect mate."

"Well he better be or he will be meeting me in the challenge ring,"

"Don't worry we are fine Jackson. How is Aunt Ophelia and Uncle Anderson?"

"They are doing just fine. I will catch you up later. I love you little sis."

"And I you Jackson."

The two cousins hugged once more and everyone around them knew they had been communicating silently.

"Come on guys lunch is waiting. We can talk as we eat."

"Well maybe the rest of you can, as for me and Abe we are growing boys and we have to concentrate on our food."

Everyone laughed and they went inside to the large dining hall.

As they entered the smell of roasted meat and savory vegetables flooded their senses. The aroma of fresh baked bread assaulted them as well and their mouths began to water.

"I don't think anyone is going to want to talk as we eat. The smells in here are too good to ignore. So all I have to say is let's eat!"

Jackson led Megan to the buffet and they began to fill their plates with food.

Napoleon and his mate Joslyn were already seated and welcomed their guests to their table.

"Greetings Chambers Pack! Since you are all like family we expect you to act accordingly."

Napoleon embraced his daughter and smiled at Ambrose.

"Is she still jumping you when you aren't looking my son?" His father-in-law inquired with a smile.

Becky blushed hotly and Ambrose held her close. "She has toned it down a little Sir, but I welcome all of her attacks just as I did the first one."

Becky hit Ambrose and knocked his arm away. "I have you to know that I can control myself very well Father. I haven't jumped my mate in a few weeks."

Everyone laughed at the couple, remembering how they first met. It was a meeting no one would ever forget.

The Boscoyo Pack was very proud to have the chosen one and her mate in their midst.

Even thought they were considered family most of the pack was in awe of them.

They had faced great peril just to fulfil the Blood Moon Prophecy and now they stood bound to lead the Were Nation into the New Millennium.

After lunch the friends were shown their rooms and settled in. Ambrose and Abe gave each other a knowing look and smiled. They had plans they wanted to put into action and now was the perfect time.

They had discussed it at length, but the close proximity of the Chambers quarters made them uncomfortable to experiment thus far.

But the Boscoyo suites were large and comfortable, even sound proofed to give couples much needed privacy if needed.

Ambrose pulled Becky into his arms and kissed her heatedly. His tongue tried to caress every nook and cranny of her warm mouth and she melted into his large frame.

"Abe and I think this would be the perfect time and place to become a true family."

Becky just smiled at her mate and said sarcastically, "You mean since no one can hear us you want to fulfill your fantasy to switch partners?"

Ambrose had the nerve to blush as he took in her words. He had always wondered what it would be like to make love to Hazel. She was the opposite of Becky in every way.

She had dark ebony skin and beautiful hazel eyes. He wanted to watch those eyes as he made her orgasm time after time.

He had fantasized about her small body riding his hard dick, and seeing his pale skin disappear between her dark thighs. He was hard just thinking about it.

"Abe feels the same about you Becky. Your tits are so much bigger than Hazel's, and he has always been a breast man. We would be safe in our own rooms and going no further than our own mates."

"Is Abe's cock bigger than yours Brose?" Becky asked her mate with amusement.

"Not bigger around, but he is longer. He just might break through your cervix if he's not careful."

"I can't believe you know that. I was just teasing you."

"We have always been very competitive. His is about 10 inches long about 3 inches around, where as you know I'm not that long but I am very wide."

"Damn now I have to see for myself." Becky said smiling in anticipation.

"All we have to do is open the adjoining door and they will come right in. Abe said Hazel is very curious about tasting your pussy."

Becky squirmed with anticipation and longing. She and Ambrose had played around with one of the omega girls back home and it was very exciting for the both of them.

But being with both Abe and Hazel would be a first. Becky had never been with another man and her brother-in-law seemed almost taboo. She was wet just thinking about Abe fucking her to exhaustion.

"Open the door Ambrose." She instructed him and she began to strip her clothes from her beautiful body.

Her heavy breasts plumped with urgency and her dark pink nipples hardened as she saw her brother-in-law lead Hazel into their room.

"I see we won't need much foreplay." Hazel said as she avidly sniffed the room. Becky's arousal permeated the large room and she walked up to her and kissed her hard on the mouth.

Soon they were French kissing and teasing each other's tongues so that the two brothers could enjoy the show.

Ambrose walked up behind Hazel and pulled her tights down her legs. He gasped as he noticed that she wore no panties. His fingers were wet with her juices and he licked the nectar off of them with a smile.

Abe let his hands envelope Becky's tits and he squeezed a pert nipple with his fingers. His dick was beyond hard and he wanted in his brother's mate desperately.

He pulled her away from Hazel and led her to the sofa in the sitting room. He sat down and pulled Becky astride his raging hard on. It strained against his belly and she had to pull it forward to angle it with her pussy.

"Oh Abe I've wanted this for a long time. Ever since I saw you fucking Hazel at the ceremony."

She sat down on his big cock slowly and sighed when he bottomed out against her cervix.

"Damn you are so long, I feel you all the way in."

Becky began to ride her brother-in-law with slow determination. Her brow creased as she concentrated on her movements and the friction form their pairing was driving her insane.

Abe pulled her closer and sucked a pink nipple into his hungry mouth.

"Oh yes Abe suck my tits! Oh yes brother-in-law fuck your little sister!"

Becky was squealing now and Hazel was riveted by the sight of her mate fucking her best friend.

Her cunt juices dripped down her legs and Ambrose fell to his knees to take advantage of the situation.

Starting at her beautiful chocolate thighs he began to lick her like with abandon.

She was so sweet and her drippings were thick like honey. He opened her thighs wider and attacked her wet pussy wildly.

The sound of his mate screaming his brother's name drove him crazy and he wanted Hazel to do the same.

Ambrose's assault on her pussy brought Hazel back to her own world and she held his head tightly to her core. His tongue was wicked and it was bring down her climax with amazing speed.

"OOOOOH Fuck Ambrose I cuming right now. Fuck!!OMG!"

Hazel's knees buckled and Ambrose caught her before she hit the floor. The intensity of her orgasm made her pass out and he carried her to the bed.

His dick was so hard it was painful and he had to have this beautiful chocolate goddess now. He kneeled between her legs and placed the angry head of his thick cock in her cunt.

Her slit was already well lubed and he slid right in. Her cum was making his ride nice and easy and he enjoyed the slurping sound of their joining.

His balls slapped against her ass as he tried his best not to beat her head against the head board.

Hazel opened her hazel eyes and looked at the man above her. Her eyes darkened with lust and she began to fuck him back.

Ambrose was in Heaven. His dream of looking into Hazel's eyes was happening and she seemed to know what he wanted because she held his gaze with her own as long as she could.

12