The Ebony Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tongue my ass, now," she told him.

He stuck his tongue out and began licking the inside of her cheeks. It was clear that she kept herself in clean condition and also clear that she enjoyed having her rear worshiped because she soon started moaning. Inching herself backwards slightly, he felt her thighs lay on top of his chest and nipples as her cheeks covered his face. His nose was caught between the top part of her cheeks, which left him a little room to breathe. At the same time, he continued to tongue her anus and gently probed her with his tongue.

"Harder, slave!," she demanded.

In response, he licked her rear more forcefully and started poking at her with his tongue. His mistress was still not satisfied, so she reached down to his shaft and squeezed it tightly. This caused him to emit a muffled moan between her cheeks and lick her harder and faster. As his pace increased, she relaxed her grip on his shaft. As the pain subsided from his shaft, he felt the heat and oppressiveness of her weight on his face return. While he continued licking her, she began to rub her clit with her right hand. This caused her to become more and more aroused and rock her weight back and forth across his face.

"Yes, you little bitch, pleasure your mistress," she told him.

After several more minutes, she began to moan louder and climax. Short streams of her juices flew from her sex and landed on his chest. Her thighs quivered in time to her orgasms while she came all over him. From his perspective, her moaning sounded muted due to her thighs being clamped around his ears. Her large black cheeks pressed against his face also made it difficult to breathe and turned his face red. Sensing this and not wanting her slave to pass out, she stood up. He gasped for breath and felt the cool air on his face. His chest and face were now covered in her juices.

Mistress Eternity then stepped over the side of the tub and walked over to the sink. His eyes followed her. Turning to face him, she reached behind her and undid her bra. This caused her enormous breasts to slowly drop free as she slid her bra off. They were gigantic and completely natural. Her large nipples and areolas were slightly darker than her chocolate brown skin. She approached him again wearing nothing but her black stockings and high heels.

"It seems my slave is not hard enough for fucking," she commented.

She squatted down next to the tub and looked at his shaft. After contemplating for a moment, she pursed her red lips and spat on it. Her spit landed on his shaft and glistened. She spat several more times before letting out a slow, long stream of spit directly on top of his shaft. Next, she took her right hand and flattened her palm against him. Slowly, she began rocking his shaft back and forth as if she was kneading bread. She pressed him slowly, but firmly as she gazed at his eyes. He grasped the ring he was cuffed to as he felt her attentions upon him. Her left hand cupped her breast and began massaging it. Soon she was rubbing her nipple in time to the way she was massaging his shaft. She continued looking at him and licked her lips. Within seconds, he became hard again. As his shaft lengthened, she started stroking him slowly from the top and ending abruptly and firmly at the bottom. She continued this way for a few minutes. He was once again powerless to do anything except resist climaxing too soon while his black mistress had her way with him.

Next, Mistress Eternity stood up and retrieved something from the closet located next to the tub. She knelt down next to him again and took his shaft in her left hand.

"This is your cock ring, slave, because I don't want you to stop pleasing me until I say so," she said to him.

She then fastened a small, leather strap around the base of his shaft and buckled it into place. His full eight inches stood completely erect and felt somewhat tight. With that, she stood up and straddled him. Her high heels clicked on the tile of the floor and the bathtub. Bending her knees slightly, she lowered her sex near to the tip of his shaft. He could feel her juices running down onto his head. Balancing herself with her left hand, she rubbed his head against her lips with her right. He felt his shaft harden even more. Slowly, she inserted him inside of her and lowered her buttocks until they rested on his thighs. He felt her tight sex envelope him as he watched his white shaft sink inside of her.

"Fuck me good, slave," she said although it was clear that she would be the one doing the fucking.

Mistress Eternity raised and lowered herself three times very slowly as she adjusted to him inside of her. Once acclimated, she began to pound on top of him. He felt her sex squeeze him hard as her full weight kept slamming down on him. As she did so, her breasts began to heave and bounce in time with her rhythm.

"Oh,, yes, oh, fuck, yes, oh, come on, come on," came her descriptions in short, punctuated phrases.

He felt completely within her power as she had him tied down and was screwing him mercilessly. While she continued to ride him, he felt his shaft stiffen and his climax build. At the same time, she leaned forward and began raking his chest with her long red nails. Before long, she left several red marks up and down his chest. The fleshy slapping sounds of her cheeks against his thighs echoed throughout the room. Her shapely rear jiggled on each impact. She then leaned forward and began pinching his nipples. He felt the pain she was causing him offset his growing climax, but not by much. Soon, her pace quickened and she began to climax. Throwing her head back and closing her eyes, her thighs shuddered while her breasts heaved.

"Oh, goddamn, fuck me with that white cock, come on, come on," she exclaimed in a stream.

After several more minutes, she slowed down slightly. Her breathing had become heavy and she was panting. He felt her exhale hot air on his face. Her pace slowed slightly and she began rotating her hips clockwise and then counter clockwise. His shaft began to spin and send pleasure threw his body as his head began to spin from the sensation. Tiring of that, Mistress Eternity returned to pounding him fiercely. At this point, he would have exploded if the ring was not preventing the blood from flowing to his shaft. Her constant focus on his groin began to send pain through his body because he was unable to climax.

Sensing this, she slowed down and stopped. He opened his eyes and looked at her. She looked back at him and reached behind and above her to grab onto a metal bar. After waiting a full minute to feel him throb inside of her tight sex, she pulled herself up on the bar almost until he exited her, and then let herself drop down upon him. This had the effect of shooting both pain and pleasure through his body while giving him a brief respite from her sex. Each time she did this, he felt her cheeks impact on his thighs and watched her large breasts bounce. She continued to piledrive herself onto him until he began to moan and beg for release.

"Oh, does my slave want to come now, is that it?" she cooed.

He could not even respond as this large black woman tortured him. She dropped herself down onto him again. His shaft felt like it was going to explode.

"If you want to come, you need to ask me," she continued.

He only moaned in response. She pounded down onto him yet again.

Sensing she might permanently damage him, she leaned down slowly and breathed in his ear. Her fingers explored his body while her nails clawed his sides. He was in a complete mix of agony and ecstasy. She leaned back up and slowly slid herself up and off of him. His shaft was red from the trapped blood flow and coated in her juices. She sat down on his thighs with his shaft in front of her. Slowly and gingerly, she removed the ring from his shaft. He was delirious at this point. She held the tip of his shaft up with the edge of one of her nails as the blood flow returned throughout his shaft. After a few seconds, she gripped his shaft tightly again. He was still on the brink of climax, but did not want to disappoint his mistress.

"Ask your mistress to come," she said.

"Please mistress, make me come," he managed.

With that, she covered the top of his shaft with her left hand and jerked him furiously with her right. As she did so, he felt a torrent of come escape from him. The sensation flew throughout his body as his semen flew out of him and against her hand. As he came, she rubbed the underside of the head of his shaft with her left hand. This sent even more intense pleasure through his body. Her right hand maintained its strong grasp on him as she jerked him. He moaned and his head swam for what felt like an eternity as she forced every last drop out of him.

After several intense seconds, his orgasm subsided. Her right hand was drenched with the semen that ran down his shaft. Her left hand was also drenched and his white semen stood out sharply against her brown skin and red nails. She held him firm with her right hand while she worked his semen into and around the head of his shaft as if it were lubricant. Because he was still in a very sensitive state, her attentions sent more waves of pleasure through him that caused his body to shudder. Mistress Eternity smiled at the effect she continued to have on him.

Next, she released her tight hold on him and began massaging his testicles, working his fluids into them and around his shaft. She pushed his shaft downwards against his stomach and began to wring it gently like a towel. He responded by flinching and struggled to get away from her hands. Since he was tied up, however, it was no use. She continued torturing him in this manner until his member was no longer hard.

Mistress Eternity then stood up and walked over to the sink. She washed her hands briefly with cold water. He watched her shapely hips sway as she walked and her large breasts dangle when she bent over slightly.

"I think it's time for a bath," she said seductively.

She then approached the bath tub, leaned over his head, and turned on the faucets. Soon, hot water began filling the tub. As she leaned over, she smiled down at him because her breasts were out of his reach. She then sat down on the toilet and removed her high heels. As she did so, she crossed her legs and gave him a full view of her powerful thighs. Next, she slowly unrolled her stockings and threw them in the corner on top of her shoes. When Mistress Eternity stood up, she was completely naked. He took in her full, powerful form.

Before long, the tub was full and generating humidity in the room. Mistress Eternity stepped over to his ankles and released them from their shackles. Next, she unfastened his handcuffs from the ring on the tub. She then removed his handcuffs, directed him to place his hands behind his back, and then handcuffed him again.

"Be a good slave and behave or I will tie you right back up again," she informed him.

He nodded and knew she meant every word.

She then stepped into the bathtub and sat upright. Slowly, she helped him sit upright on the edge of the tub so the blood could return to his extremities. Leaning back into the tub, she pulled him towards her. He tried to balance on his knees, but was ultimately supported by her.

"Suck Mistress' titties while she lays here and relaxes," she cooed to him.

He began licking her breasts as she held the back of his head and directed him. He licked the tops of her breasts. He licked between her breasts. He licked the undersides and sucked on her nipples. He licked the sides of her breasts. At the same time, she pulled and pushed the back of his head towards where she wanted to received pleasure. The warmth of the water, the humidity in the room, and the heat given off by her body made him feel surrounded again.

"Yea, baby," she said as she pushed his face into her nipples.

He responded by sucking each of them into his mouth and flicking his tongue over them. Mistress Eternity responded by moaning and reaching her left hand down to his crotch. It wasn't long before he was hard again. As she buried his face in her chest, her hand began pulling on his shaft in long, slow, firm strokes towards her. She alternated starting at the base of his shaft and then pulling up towards the head with pulling only on the head of his shaft. This caused him to moan into her. She smiled and began rubbing his head against her clit.

After several minutes of her combined attentions, he was hard and her lips were moist and ready to receive him.

"Fuck me slowly, baby," she whispered at him.

With that, she pulled his shaft into her sex and he used his legs to slide up closer to her. Having his hands cuffed behind him made it difficult to gain any leverage, which is exactly what she wanted. As he entered her, she wrapped her arms underneath his arms and behind him. Doing so enabled her to hold his chest steady while he worked his hips to pleasure her. He began with slow thrusts because he wasn't used to being on top, but not being in control. Mistress Eternity responded by arching her back and her hips to give him better access. Before long, he established a steady, slow rhythm. Mistress Eternity began moaning in low tones as her first orgasm crept up on her. He continued to thrust into her and maintained a steady pace while his mistress had several long building orgasms that ended with her sinking her teeth into his shoulder. The angle at which they were positioned prevented him from becoming too aroused too quickly.

As he continued to piston into her and her flesh jiggled after each thrust, the door to the bathroom quietly opened. Mistress Eternity's eyes shot open immediately. He heard high heels clicking on the tile floor, but could not turn his head to see who approached because he could not change position.

"Are you done with him yet?," a female voice asked.

"Does it look like I am done with him?," Mistress Eternity responded.

"It looks you found yourself a slut to screw with," the female voice answered back.

"I did and you can have him when I am finished," Mistress Eternity said. "Turn and look at your other Mistress, slave," she continued.

Mistress Eternity then removed her arms from his back and turned his head to the left. In the bathroom stood another incredibly well-endowed black woman, also in her mid-thirties. She had brownish reddish hair that reached her shoulders. Her breasts were barely being contained by a purple bikini with black straps. Her lips were covered with dark red lipstick. Her hands were on her hips, where he noticed she wore a matching purple bikini bottom. Her thighs and breasts were even fuller than Mistress Eternity's, although she was a bit shorter. Although this woman was heavier set, her curves were accented even more so. Her nails were a lighter shade of purple and very pointy. Her black high heels were also pointy.

"I am Mistress Longevity," she said and smirked at him. "Hurry up and finish fucking because I want your dick next."

Mistress Eternity's eyes narrowed and then she replaced her arms behind his back.

"She can wait," she said.

He responded by resuming his thrusting into her. Mistress Longevity then sat down on the edge of the toilet and stared at both of them. She leaned back, crossed her legs, and sat there looking bored. She watched as Mistress Eternity began to climax again and he started grunting. Watching her climax caused Mistress Longevity to spread her legs and begin rubbing her clit through the fabric. From his perspective, he felt Mistress Longevity's gaze on him as Mistress Eternity's hot breath exhaled on his ear. After several more minutes of pistoning into Mistress Eternity, he felt his climax begin to build. Mistress Eternity sensed this, too, but only responded by moaning lower and placing both of her hands on his rear.

"Come for me, come for your black Mistress and give me your white load," she hissed between her teeth.

He thrust into her faster and soon felt her fingernails dig into his cheeks. At the same time, Mistress Longevity rubbed herself faster. As his white shaft sunk into the folds of Mistress Eternity's sex and her tightness had its effect on him, he felt his orgasm begin. He grunted louder and exploded inside of her. He bucked into her forcefully, which caused the inside walls of her sex to milk him that much harder and faster. Unable to support the top part of his body, his head collapsed next to hers as his hips pistoned his shaft into her.

"Yea, baby, yea," Mistress Eternity said as he came inside of her.

After several more seconds, he was spent and collapsed completely on top of her.

12