The Ebony Goddess

Story Info
Ivory slave worships Ebony Goddess.
6.6k words
4.47
20.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He appeared at the door of her house as she requested. The door was unlocked and he entered. On a table to the right was a note that said simply "bathroom - upstairs." He followed the long, winding staircase up and made a left to where he could see the door to the bathroom slightly open.

The bathroom itself was large and spacious. The tile floors were white and on the left wall was a large mirror, and a long sink and counter-top. On the right was a large bathtub, which also had a shower head on the wall above it. In the center was the toilet. The tiles on the wall were a light beige. As he stood there taking in the surroundings, she approached him from behind.

"You're a little bit late," she said.

He turned around and faced her. She was a black woman in her late thirties with her hair tied up behind her. She was definitely not skinny, but her large, 44FF breasts and well-accentuated hips more than made up for it. She wore red lipstick that matched her long, pointy nails. She also wore a light blue bra that barely held back her large breasts. Her panties and garter belt were of the same light blue color. Her garters supported black stockings that stopped halfway up her thigh. The black high heels she stood on stood out sharply against the white tile floor.

"I am Mistress Eternity, now strip for me," she commanded him.

Tearing his eyes away from her immense cleavage, he removed his shirt, pants, and shoes and put them in the corner on the floor. He was still wearing his underwear when her eyes narrowed.

"I said strip," Mistress Eternity told him and squeezed his groin with her right hand.

As she did so, he caught a glimpse of her heaving chest and began to harden in her hand.

"A little eager, are we?," she smiled and let him go.

He removed his underwear and then stood before her completely naked, slightly embarrassed to be completely nude in front of her.

"Kneel," came the next command, "and worship my feet."

He did so. The floor felt cold on his knees. He began by licking the outside of her high heels, slowly with his tongue. She looked down at him and smiled. He continued and started running his tongue up along her calves and back down again. As he licked upwards, he noticed he could see her looking down at him like prey between her large, black breasts. He then continued running his tongue from her calves up to her thighs. As her neared the mid-section of her thighs, he could sense her warm sex and smell sweet perfume. He continued licking and worshiping her thighs and began to near her crotch.

"You are not ready to lick my pussy yet, slave," she directed and he stopped.

"I did not say stop!," she yelled and reached over to smack his behind. She then grabbed his hair and pulled his face against her thighs.

"Keep licking!," and he did so, running his tongue against the insides of her thighs.

By now, his mouth was getting dry due to the fabric from her stockings.

"Does my slave need water?," she asked. He nodded.

She then walked over to the sink and filled up a small bowl with water. Next, she placed it on the ground before her.

"Then drink, slave," was the next command.

In order to do so, he had to kneel and put his face near the ground like a dog. This left his behind in the air. Mistress Eternity then walked around him and began spanking him between his gulps of water.

"Drink faster, slave, I don't have all day," she directed as her hand began to leave red marks on his rear. He complied as best he could, even though the force from her hand caused him to spill the water.

"That's enough. Now stand up and put your hands in front of you," she told him.

He did so while she took a pair of handcuffs out from behind her and handcuffed his hands in front of him. Leading him by the handcuffs, she moved him towards the sink and attached the handcuffs to a large, metal ring near the sink that seemed to be put there for that purpose. He now faced the sink with his back towards her, slightly leaning towards the countertop.

Mistress Eternity approached him from behind and placed her hands on his hips. She ran her nails up and down his back, along his chest, over and between his thighs, and up his shoulders.

"Mmmm, I like it when they are fit," Mistress Eternity said.

With that, she reached between his legs and grabbed his shaft. She began jerking him slowly with her right hand as she leaned over his back and breathed in his ear. He could feel her mammoth breasts and the material of her bra pushing against his back.

"Does that feel good, baby?," she asked him as her left hand began massaging his testicles.

He could only moan in response as her minstruations continued.

Suddenly, she let go of him and smacked his cheeks hard.

"I don't want you coming too soon now," she declared.

She then approached the part of the sink to his right and picked up a bottle of lubricant.

"Spread your legs," she commanded as her nails dug into the flesh on his cheeks.

He did so and then felt her drip some lubricant between his cheeks. Her white teeth contrasted sharply with her red lips as she smiled. Closing the bottle, she set it back down on the sink. Next, she approached him from behind and pressed the index finger of her right hand against his anus. His hands gripped the sink as she did so. Slowly, but firmly, she sunk her finger up to the first knuckle inside of him. After a few seconds, she began thrusting it in and out and smiled wickedly. Not wanting him to lose hardness, she gripped his shaft with her left hand and stroked him in time with her finger. He felt completely at her mercy while she gave him pleasure with her left hand and made him wince with her right.

"That's a good slave, I don't want to hear any moaning or screaming," Mistress Eternity hissed. He grit his teeth and endured.

As she continued working on him, she bent over slightly. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glance of her shapely and powerful rear in the mirror. After a few more minutes, she sensed that he was close to climax. Mistress Eternity then removed her finger from him and began firmly slapping his rear.

"No, no coming yet," she commanded.

He could see her step backwards in the mirror and open a nearby closest. She removed a pink strapon attached to a harness. As she did so, she ran her fingers across its head. She then placed it on the floor and stepped into each side of the harness. It was a tight fit as she brought it up past her hips and then around her waist. She tightened each buckle carefully and then glanced up, catching him watching her in the mirror. Her white teeth contrasted with her dark skin and red lipstick as she smiled wickedly.

"Have you ever been fucked by a black goddess, slave?," she asked.

"No, mistress," he responded nervously.

"Then you will be pleasing me in many ways today," she said.

With that, she walked up behind him and placed the head of the strapon against his anus. Slowly, she pushed it against and then into him. She held the strapon with her left hand as she did so and grabbed his right hip with the other. In response, he tried to grab the countertop and not move, although the pressure was great and the pain becoming substantial. She noticed this immediately and slowed down.

"Do not fight it, slave, this is your destiny," she said and continued to push. She was now about halfway inside of him.

He then looked up in the mirror and saw her smiling as she entered his anus. Her breasts, hips, and thighs seemed even curvier and larger now. He felt her stockings and the tops of her garters against his legs. He felt her hot sex radiate against his testicles. Mistress Eternity was clearly aroused as her nipples were pushing against the fabric of her bra.

"Do you feel the dominance of your black goddess, slave?," she asked.

"Yes, mistress," he responded. At that moment, her entire strapon had sunk into him.

She leaned over his back to let the feeling sink into him. Her large breasts then pushed down against him. He could feel her heat and powerful, sexy form surround him. She then reached for his nipples and pinched them.

"I am your goddess and you will always submit to me, understand?," she proclaimed.

"Yes, mistress," he grunted as her took her inside and tried not to wince from her nails digging into his flesh.

"Good, then now I will fuck you," and she began to thrust in and out of him slowly.

He felt her slide back and forth inside and rub his prostate. The feeling was exquisite as he could not move and only receive his mistress. His testicles began to sway as she increased her pace. He then stole a quick glance at her in the mirror and watched her breasts bounce and sway in time with her thrusts.

Next, she slowed down slightly and began rotating her hips in slow circles. The pressure of her clit against the harness was clearly arousing her.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned and closed her eyes as she continued to gyrate.

She then began to alternate between in and out thrusts and gyrating.

"I am going to come, bitch," Mistress Eternity said and started long, forceful thrusts into him. He began to moan in response.

"I don't want to hear you," she yelled, and leaned over him again. She then put one hand over his mouth and the other hand over his eyes. He felt her hot presence through her hands surround him again.

Mistress Eternity then resumed pounding him with the same force while holding onto his head and covering his face and mouth. At the same time, she was grinding her clit into the harness as the harness was grinding into him.

"Yessssssssssss...," she moaned as her first orgasm began. Her body began to convulse and her thrusts became erratic as she climaxed. Her orgasm last several seconds, but for him it felt like an eternity while she rode him.

After it subsided, she paused for a minute and released her grasp of his head. His other head, meanwhile, had become hard and was dripping pre-come.

"Do you want to come slave? Do you want to come for me and make your Mistress happy?," she asked him.

He grunted and nodded in the affirmative. Her strong, black fingers tightened around his white shaft as she increased her pace. Soon, her left hand was pumping him hard while her right randomly smacked his rear. He felt completely in her control as her hand continued to stroke him and send pleasure through his body while her strapon remained buried inside of him.

"Come on, come for your Mistress, slave!," she yelled at him.

Unable to resist the demands of his mistress any longer, he moaned and exploded in her hand. Long, white streams of his fluids flew from his shaft and landed on the white tile under the sink. She continued jerking him at a steady strong pace throughout his climax as his body shuddered. After several seconds, his climax subsided and she milked the remaining semen out of him. Her fingers clenched him tightly around his head as she shook the last drops to the floor.

"That's a good slave," she said as she unfastened his handcuffs from the metal ring on the sink. Shen then withdrew her strapon from him and removed it from her hips.

Reaching into a shelf on the wall, Mistress Eternity pulled out a long, gold chain attached to a leather collar.

"Kneel," she instructed him and pointed to the floor with one long, red-nailed finger.

He did so and faced her crotch. She bent over slightly and gave him a full view of her enormous cleavage while she fastened the leather collar around his neck. She stood up and wrapped the end of the gold chain around her right hand.

"Lick my black pussy," she told him as she grabbed the back of his head and thrust him towards her crotch.

He began to lap at her crotch through the blue fabric of her panties. The scent of her sex was intoxicating and he could feel the warmth emanating from her thighs. He licked her crotch from the bottom to the top, pressing his tongue hard against the material. He licked the edges of the material and tried to snake his tongue between it and her flesh. Although the fabric soon absorbed most of the moisture on his tongue, her own wetness replaced it and he began to taste her through the material. Not satisfied with his tonguing, Mistress Eternity placed her right leg over his shoulder and began thrusting her crotch against his face.

"Make me come, you man-whore," she shouted as her breasts heaved from her growing arousal.

At this point, he was completely surrounded by her sex and felt her thighs consume him. Although Mistress Eternity had large hips, she was more than capable of gyrating them strongly and frantically. As he knelt in front of her attempting to tongue his mistress and she grinded herself into him, her breasts began to bounce and her cheeks began to jiggle.

"Mmmm...yes, make my pussy come, make my pussy come," she moaned as she closed her eyes.

From his perspective, his tongue could barely keep up with her gyrations. Instead, her thighs and crotch were rocking his head back and forth while the material of her panties began abrading his face. After several more minutes, Mistress Eternity let out a short moan, grabbed the hair on the back of his head, and then exploded through her panties and onto his face. Her juices tasted slightly bitter, but mixed with the taste of fabric. As her first climax subsided, she looked down at him.

"Stand, slave, and go lay down on the edge of the bathtub," she directed him.

He did as she told him and tried his best to balance himself on the edge of the tub.

"Raise your hands all the way up and above your head," she told him.

He raised his hands above his head and then she fastened his handcuffs to another metal ring on the left side of the edge of the bathtub. While she did so, she leaned over his face and gave him another tantalizing view of her immense cleavage. He was now laying on the edge of the tub and facing the ceiling.

"Are these what you want?" she asked him as she swayed her breasts in front of his face.

He nodded.

"Then you will only get a short taste," she responded.

With that, she grabbed the top of his head with her left hand, squeezed his shaft with her right hand, and then smothered his face with her chest. Her breasts were so large they immediately shut out all the light causing him to only be able to feel the stiff fabric of her bra against his face. She moved her chest upwards against him slightly, which enabled him to feel her warm flesh against the top of his head. At the same time, her fingers squeezed his shaft almost to the point of pain.

"Did that feel good?," she asked him as she raised herself up slightly.

He nodded again.

She smiled an evil smile at him and revealed her teeth. As she did so, the fingers of her right hand searched their way to the spot beneath his scrotum and threatened to enter his anus again.

"Do you want more?," she asked.

He nodded in the affirmative.

She responded by lowering the left part of her bra with her left hand and revealing a large and erect nipple. She leaned closer to him.

"Suck it," she demanded.

He responded by licking the point of her nipple, but was unable to reach to take it entirely into his mouth. She held her breast in her left hand and moved closer to him while the first finger of her right hand began to penetrate his anus. As she slid her finger into him, she let him suck her entire nipple into his mouth. Her breast tasted soft and warm, but was offset by the firm inquisitiveness of her right hand. He also felt completely powerless as she towered over him, with his hands securely fastened above him and her large frame in front of him. She let him suck her breast for a few minutes while her finger again explored his anus. At the same time, she pressed the palm of her hand against his testicles.

"That's enough," she suddenly said. "If you are lucky, you will get more later."

Next, she stood up and fastened his ankles to metal rings on either side of the tub. One was located outside of the tub and slightly lower than the ring located inside the tub. He watched as Mistress Eternity then stood up and turned around so her rear faced him. Her high heels clicked on the floor as she did so. He noticed that the blue material of her panties almost disappeared between her cheeks. She bent over slightly and ever so slowly pulled her panties down. The front part of her panties came off easily, while her thong dripped off her rear and from between her large cheeks slowly. She looked over her shoulder and smiled seductively.

"It's time for you to eat my pussy, slave, and to see how long you can last," she informed him.

With that she walked over to him and placed her right foot on the inside of the bathtub. As she straddled him, he looked up and noticed that she was completely shaven except for a small, rectangular patch of hair above her clit. It was also clear that she was very aroused because her sex glistened. He looked up at her, but her heaving breasts obscured his view of her face. She sat down on his face slowly, carefully balancing herself on either side of him. She positioned herself so that her sex was on top of his lips and she was squatting on top of him.

"Eat me, you slut," she commanded him.

She sat stationary as he snaked his tongue inside of her. The scent and taste of her juices were much more powerful without her panties on. He licked the inner walls of her sex. He licked the sides of her sex. Her pink inner folds contrasted sharply with her dark lips in the same way that his pink tongue contrasted against her darker flesh. He sucked on her clit and alternated drawing circles around it and lapping at it quickly. His tongue and lips made squishing sounds as they entered and worked over her sex. In response, she began to emit low, guttural moans. She grabbed the top of his head with both hands, but then alternated between grabbing his hair and grabbing his triceps which were stretched out above his head. Her thighs gripped his head tightly and surrounded him with her warmth. He felt her thigh muscles contract against his ears in addition to the material of her stockings. As he continued to lick her, her juices began to flood his mouth. Before long, her moaning increased and she began to climax in short, sudden waves. With each orgasm, her hips bucked against his face, causing his whole body to move. His flesh first felt cold against the bathtub, but soon her heat warmed his entire body.

She continued to sit on his face and climax for about ten minutes as he tried desperately to tongue her. Soon the saliva in his mouth was replaced entirely with her juices. After a while, however, his jaw muscles began to ache and his pace slowed down. Mistress Eternity opened her eyes.

"No one told you to stop, slave," she hissed.

She then responded by bucking her sex into his face. She smeared her juices from his chin up to his forehead as she thrust herself against him. Once again, he could not keep up with her and could do nothing but feel himself be used by her sex. She alternated backward and forward strokes with circular gyrations against his face. With each climax, she clamped her thighs tightly around his head while her nails dug into the flesh on his arms. As her pace increased, her moans became louder and louder until they were echoing off the tile in the room. After several more minutes of bucking her crotch into his face, she slowed down and the heaving of her breasts subsided. His face was drenched with her juices. Once she caught her breath, she opened her eyes, looked down at him, and rocked his head back and forth between her thighs.

"Time for you to worship my ass, slave," Mistress Eternity decreed.

She then stood up and turned around. This gave him a full view of her rear. She had a large rear, but there was no denying that it was shapely and had curves in proportion to her large breasts. Mistress Eternity sat down slowly with her rear facing him. She leaned forward slightly and spread her cheeks.

12