The ED Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, if only I could make love to you properly." He grumbled under his breath before adding louder "I'm really glad you enjoyed it."

"That's just it Honey, I enjoyed it very much. So much in fact that I wouldn't mind a repeat performance right now." She grinned, reaching around his neck tugging his head down for a kiss.

"Hold that thought for just a second." He said, giving her another quick kiss before standing and handing her a thick blanket from off the end of the sofa. "I have a bit of a surprise for you. It was actually planned for later tonight but I can't see why we couldn't start a bit early."

"What are you talking about? I thought the surprise was this trip."

"No my lovely wife, the trip was only a small part. What I still have planned is the big surprise." He told her over his shoulder as he headed for the kitchen. Turning on the light, he took stock of what had been left for him.

Opening the refrigerator, he took out a container of strawberries and a glass bowl that contained caramel. Then, taking a thick crock from the cabinet he set a chilled bottle of champagne in the middle and filled around it with ice.

Checking the automatic coffee pot to make sure it was ready; he switched it on to brew and placed the caramel in the microwave setting it to heat. Grabbing a can of whipped cream from the fridge, he then searched briefly before finding a small serving tray to carry everything on.

Loading the tray, Jim picked up some scented candles that he had run across and added them to the stack before digging around and finding a pair of flutes for the champagne. As an after thought, he picked up a small vase that contained several roses. Taking the coffee, he poured it into a carafe and took two cups from the cabinet. Now, content that he had all that he needed; he picked up the tray and returned to the living room.

Setting the tray on a coffee table where it would be in easy reach, he turned and added more logs to the fire. Taking the candles from the tray, he arranged them on the table and lit them. Then, picking up a bearskin run from behind the couch, he spread it invitingly near the fireplace, stretched out a hand to his wife and beckoned her to join him.

Taking Jim's hand, Stella settled herself comfortably on the soft fur next to him. Jim watched in wonder as the firelight played across his wife's naked body. The glow showed her full breasts and rounded hips to such an advantage that he fell in love with her all over again.

Snagging an ice cube from the crock, Jim popped it in his mouth for a moment before positioning it over Stella's breast. He allowed small cold droplets to fall everywhere but her nipple before touching it to her most sensitive bud; eliciting a gasp from her as he rubbed it over each of them.

Pouring a cup of coffee, he took a sip allowing the hot liquid to heat his tongue. After setting the cup to the side, he alternated between the hot coffee and ice cube leaving his wife moaning at the changing sensations.

Once the ice cube had melted, Jim reached for a strawberry and a stray grape that was in the container. The seeded texture of the strawberry provided for interesting friction down the valley of Stella's chest and around her areolas before he dragged it lazily across her responsive peaks.

Taking a bite from the fruit, which left a small crevice, he cupped her nipple with the strawberry turning it back and forth allowing it to take the place of his thumb and finger. The new foreign sensation soon had her arching off the rug crying out for more.

Jim bit the grape in half and applied it to one nipple as he continued with the strawberry on the other. Grinning in response to Stella's breathless 'Oh God,' he took the bowl of hot caramel from the tray.

First touching the caramel to make sure it wouldn't scald her; he then tipped the bowl and drizzled the molten sugar around the large copper circles of her breasts and over her nipples before allowing it to run down to pool in the valley between.

With this new form of torture, she screamed out in pleasure as the heated caramel continued to run from her chest downward to puddle in her belly. Setting the bowl to the side, Jim proceeded to lap up the sweet confection taking care to spend an extraordinary amount of time on each one before following the stream to her midsection.

Finally satisfied that his tongue had cleaned up a majority of the sticky substance, he plucked a rose from the vase. Allowing the petals to only lightly graze her skin, he teased her with the flower. Brushing it across her chest, he stroked her flesh while watching goose bumps appear in the wake.

Trailing the rose down her body, he brushed her lower lips with it before moving again upwards. Repeatedly he moved the rose petals across each sensitive part of her body experimenting with the results as he learned what she enjoyed the most.

As Jim gazed into his wife's eyes, he saw great joy and pleasure reflected in their depths. He picked up the bottle of champagne and popped the top allowing the foaming bubbles to cascade down over her body causing a brief tingling sensation. Moving the bottle lower, he trickled some of the fizzing liquid over her exposed pussy and waited.

Stella's body jerked and convulsed in pleasure as the bubbles invaded her inner recesses. Her breathing increased as her fingers knotted themselves in the fur rug. Taking this as a sign to proceed, he gently parted the labia pouring a small amount into her opening making her jump again as it teased and tickled her insides.

Kneeling down, he parted her lips further darting his tongue into her crevice tasting her deeply before pouring more. Bubbles came from her pussy like a small pink volcanic eruption, which he lapped happily away.

As he looked at the tray, he spotted a rather large strawberry and came up with an idea. Holding the berry, he traced it over her throbbing clitoris, the texture of the outer seeds furthering her excitement.

Sliding the plump red fruit between her lips, he worked it in and out while using the fingers on his other hand to stimulate her further inside. Pushing the berry into her all the way to the stem, he twisted it around making her hips rise to meet each little thrust.

Then taking the champagne again, he poured it onto her around the berry causing more fizzing bubbles where it ran through his fingers inside her. Tasting the foam again, he moved upward to her quivering button; licking it for all he was worth before returning to sink his tongue into her as she started to shutter.

The taste of her cum mingled with the champagne was intoxicating. Leaning up, he shared it with her as he kissed her deeply. Trapping his face in her hands, she tangled her tongue with his thoroughly enjoying the flavor he offered. She could faintly make out the lingering sweetness of caramel as well as the tart strawberry he had bitten into.

Scooping her into his arms, Jim set her on the couch. "I'll be right back." He said, leaving her to wonder what was going on and why he had stopped their kiss.

Quickly, he went into the bedroom and after a moment of fumbling found what he was looking for. Six silky scarves that they had used in their love play for years. Returning to the living room, he took the poker and worked over the fire; adding a couple more logs.

Satisfied that he had plenty of time now, he turned back to Stella. "Do you remember these?" He asked, allowing the scarves to dangle from his fingertips. At her slight nod he then asked "Do you still trust me as much as you did then?"

"What a question." She replied, sitting up and snatching one. "Exactly how do you want me?"

"Blindfold first my sweet. After that, I'll figure out what to do next." He helped tie the first scarf over her eyes. Then leaning her back on the couch, he looped two scarves through the open wooden arms and gently tied one to each of his wife's wrists. After those were secure, he moved to do the same thing with her ankles leaving one remaining scarf.

Picking up another rose, he began at her foot teasing her skin with the light fragrant petals. Swiping the flower over her delicate arch, he followed the scented trail with his lips kissing every inch the rose had touched.

Knowing it would drive her crazy, he ran his tongue between her toes before selecting one. Taking that one toe into his mouth, he licked and sucked on it until she squirmed beneath him, begging him for more.

Extending her leg, he tickled the back of her knee with soft flower while raining kisses down her calf. Moving further down, he kissed and licked the back of her knee driving her wild as he swished the rose along her inner thigh causing the nerve endings under her skin to twitch at the contact.

Jim took a moment to savor the look on his wife's face before continuing on his sexual excursion. Her head was thrown back, her hair a wavy mess strewn about; part of it hanging off the couch and more sticking to her damp, flushed face and chest. Her mouth was partially open as she dragged in fresh oxygen and released ongoing cries of passion.

Smiling to himself, Jim swept the rose between her legs over her exposed pink bud making her cry out again. Raising her hips from the couch, Stella surged upward trying to prolong the contact. After sweeping the flower petals over his wife again, he laid the rose to the side, picking up the last scarf.

Lazily, he draped it across her neck. Holding only the very tip of the corner, he dragged it snakelike back and forth over her heated skin avoiding all her most sensitive areas; only allowing it to slither close to where she wanted it before moving away again. Between her breasts it slid, making its way downward, crossing over her quivering tummy.

Leaving the scarf to lie slightly between his wife's open legs only briefly touching her pouting pussy lips, Jim moved to cup her taunt breasts in his hands. Worshiping them once more with his mouth, he sucked her nipples one at a time before bringing her breasts together so he might feast on them both at once.

Nipping her lightly, knowing it always helped to bring her earth-shattering climaxes he released one breast to his hand while continuing to suck and nibble on the other. Plucking at her nipple with his thumb and index finger, he rolled it between them before tweaking it sharply causing her to scream out encouragement even as he noticed her dampen with excitement.

Trading sides, he mimicked his motions with similar results. Momentarily releasing her, he positioned himself between her thighs then reached up to find her breasts again. Tugging on her nipples, he buried his face in her crotch inhaling the sweet scent of her. Diving in he tongued her deeply, tasting her juices as they seeped from her body with each separate increased of pressure from his hands.

She screamed out his name and as she began to cum in earnest, he licked her from clit to ass enjoying her flood of passion. She bucked violently against him but he continued his loving assault on her senses not wanting to stop until her clenching muscles released the last bit of honey from her depths.

Releasing the bindings on her ankles, he slid his hands up under her hips drawing her closer to him. Sucking her clit, he signed in pleasure as what seemed to be the last of her orgasm coated his tongue.

He reached up, gently untied her hands, and finally pulled off the blindfold concerned when he saw tears. "Oh God Baby what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

"No Jim, it's not that. You could never hurt me. It's just..." She seemed to struggle to find the words she wanted to say before jumping up and hurrying from the room.

Puzzled, Jim followed her only to find her digging desperately through her luggage that had been taken to the bedroom earlier. "What is it Stella? Please tell me what's wrong!" He implored.

"I want you to do something for me. I know that this whole trip has been for me but I would really like it if you would just do this one other thing." She turned to him, tears still running unchecked down her face. "I know you have wanted to prove you can still bring me pleasure and you have done that, one hundred percent. However, it leaves me feeling useless. I want to bring you the same pleasure you've given me. Will you try this? Just once to see if it works. I want to make you happy too."

Jim looked down at the little foil wrapped pill in his wife's hand. She asked for so little that it seemed selfish to even think of denying this one request. Wrapping his hand around hers, he pulled her into his arms wrapping them tightly around her. "I would do anything for you Stella. You are my only love so of course I will try it."

Taking the pill from her hand, he kissed her palm before turning and heading for the kitchen. Running a half-full glass of water, he downed the pill in the first swallow. Returning to the living room, he found her stretched out sexily on the sofa staring into the flames of the fireplace.

Silently, he added a couple more logs and went to join her. He smiled as her hand slid to his cock. "I know it says half an hour but I thought I'd get a head start." She whispered, sliding her hand up and down slightly in a pumping motion. "Now it's my turn."

She urged him to lie back against the couch and moved between his legs. Taking him into her mouth, she groaned as she felt him twitch. Slurping at the head, she allowed her saliva to run down the shaft and collect on his balls. In a matter of minutes, a miracle seemed to happen. Standing up, she straddled his legs and impaled herself on his now throbbing dick.

"Home at last." She sighed in pleasure as she rode him to completion.

12