The Eden Conferance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday before services, Prelate Mathias came to our door. He talked to my father and gathered the rest of our family. He explained to us that the Council of Twelve had pronounced a vision and published an edict to implement the vision.

The vision stated that my mother had been impregnated by the Holy One, (who had not been with seed for twelve years since his blessed wife died at the age of eighty). I thought it was miraculous because my mother had not conceived since I was inside her 18 years ago! The Edict ordained that my father's marriage was annulled by decree, that my mother was now the wife of the Holy One and that she would be sainted after the birth of the child.

We all stood stunned. I looked for my mother but she had left. The front door slammed and we all turned. My mother was walking down the road with a walking stick. Walking the twenty miles to the Holy One's modest home. She was singing with a smile on her face.

Part 2 will follow.