The Eden Conferance Ch. 02

Story Info
Story of religion, a young girl, incest, and love.
7.3k words
4.26
25k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a devout religious girl. What she discovers on her journey to increase her faith is reluctance, punishment, incest and obedience.

I would suggest reading the Eden Conference 01 first. It isn't that long and it will be much easier to understand Chastity's religion which is critical to the story. I will reprise some of the beginning of the Eden Conference 01 for ease of understanding for the reader.

Thank you for all who have given input for my other submissions.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

*****

My name is Chastity. I'm 18 years old and live in a large religious community on the Arizona-Utah border in the United States. Our religious community considers ourselves to be Christians but most main stream religions view us as a sect at best.

Our main difference from the more standard religions is that we believe Eve was the first person to inhabit our earth in the Garden of Eden. She copulated with God and out of that union was born Adam. Sometime afterward, she also copulated with her son, Adam. Adam was the forbidden fruit, (Not an apple). Adam and Eve were exiled from Eden because of incest between the mother and her son. The Original sin that was committed by Eve was the seduction of her son.

I am a small, petite girl, (5'1" 102 lbs. and 32a bust). I dress as all my sisters dress. A plain dress, (black, blue, grey of sometimes a small flowered pattern for special occasions). Our dresses normally fall midway between our knees and ankles. We wear a white starched apron and a fabric bonnet that lays on the hair and ties under the chin. The bonnet is sacred and mandated for all women of purity. It must be worn at all times in the presence of any man except one's husband.

I live with a family of six siblings, (four brothers, a sister, and myself). I am the youngest at eighteen. My sister Prudence is also eighteen but ten months older than I am. My brothers range in age from Thomas (26), Mathew (25), Luke (23) and John (21). My father is 60 and my mother is 46

¬¬¬¬__________

My Mother left us four weeks ago. She was divorced from my father by decree of the Disciples of Twelve. My mother is now six weeks pregnant and rumor says she is already showing. The talk of our community is the miracle brought about by the ordained coupling of my mother with our leader, "The Holy One," who fertilized my mother at the age of 92. They are now married.

My father has been devastated by the loss of his wife. He knows that this is the best for our community but struggles inwardly with it. My sister Prudence and I spend more time with him than normal. It is our hope that he will soon be able to leave this grieving period and start to search for a new wife.

This Sunday morning is unusual. I went to church with my father alone. My father has granted permission to two of my youngest brothers to take Prudence to Salt Lake for the weekend. My oldest two brothers, Thomas and Mathew, are married and have family of their own. They stayed within the compound with their families. I greet my sister in laws with a chaste kiss on the cheek. I genuflected to my brothers as is expected of women who are inside the church. My sisters in laws and I go to the women's section of the seating and hold hands in prayer during services.

During testimony, my father stands to lay witness for testimony. He gives a heart wrenching testimony to his doubts created by my mother's ordained divorce. He talked about the children she bore him, his love for her and his struggle to accept the will of God. He finally admitted with heavy heart he had accepted this. The men in the congregation looked on hard faced that a man would show this kind of weakness for a woman. The woman, bowed their heads and many hid tears from their men folk, struck in sorrow by my father's words.

After services, we all went to Mathew's house for a large afternoon feast. I helped my sister in laws with corn and fried chicken. My father fell asleep under the silver ash, at peace for once. I played with the nieces and nephews most of the afternoon. I noticed that my brothers had slipped off with their wives for what we call, "Sunday afternoon" prayers. I think gentiles call it a "nooner."

As it turned five that afternoon, my father awoke and my brothers returned with their wives. We prepared to leave and were given a basket of left overs for our dinner. We all hugged and kissed each other as we said our goodbyes.

My father turned to my sister in laws, smiled and said, "Did you enjoy your Sunday afternoon prayers?"

I almost spit out the water I was sipping on in laughter. My sister in laws blushed deeply which even made it that much more funny. My brothers chuckled to themselves. Both my sisters genuflected to my father. A courtesy nor required outside of the church. It was a great honor they did to him and the gesture was not lost on my good father. He placed his hand on both of their heads and blessed them.

¬¬__________

We got home to a quiet house. My father sat on the couch and read his Sunday paper. I went upstairs and changed into my night dress and robe. I came back and made my father lemonade with an extraordinary amount of ice in it, just the way he liked it. He thanked me and I sat down on the couch with my knitting.

Moments later I felt my father sit next to me on the couch. I smiled up at him and asked if he needed anything. He just shook his head no and I went back to my knitting. Several minutes went by and I looked up at him again. I felt he had been staring at me.

"Father?" I questioned?

"How old are you Chastity?"

"Well, I can do the complicated math which means you were forty two (42) when you got my mother pregnant with me and she was thirty (30)." "That would make me eighteen (18)." "The same age I was just over two months ago at my baptismal Eden Conference," I smiled teasingly.

He looked back at me and simply said, "I miss your mother." "I never realized what it would be like without her."

I put my knitting down, went over to him and kissed his cheek. He put his arm around me and pulled me to his shoulder. I closed my eyes and snuggled up to him.

"Father," I said, "I can help with some of the loneliness."

He shook his head.

"Father, you have the right." "All you have to do is call an Eden Conference and you can have me." "You can have Prudence if you like!"

"I don't want Prudence," is all he said.

I felt him pull me on his lap and pull my head onto his other shoulder. He stroked my cheek with his big rough hands. I looked up into his eyes and he stared directly back at me. I felt his lips lower to mine and softly kiss me. I had never been kissed like that before.

He pulled my head towards him again, his lips touching mine and his tongue softly parting my lips. His tongued danced in my mouth as I felt him loosen the belt of my robe.

"Chastity, when my tongue goes inside your mouth, suck on it as if it were a man's penis."

I nodded and he leaned over to kiss me again. I took his tongue eagerly into my mouth and washed it with my tongue. My lips sucking it deeper into my mouth so that I could taste all of it. His hand reached under my robe and I felt it grasp my breast through the soft material of my cotton night gown. His large hand grasping all of it and squeezing my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

He took my hand and pulled me to my feet. We turned the lights off in the house and walked up the stairs. He led me into his bedroom and I automatically pulled the bed clothing down. My father was fumbling with his shirt. I walked over to him and said, "Let me."

I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his big arms. I pulled it off him and folded it neatly on his dressing table. I reached down to his belt and unbuckled it. Slowly I moved my hands to his button and undid the top of his pants and pulled the zipper down. My father was much taller than I am so I knelt to undress him of his pants. I pulled them down to his knees and let him step out of them. My father's undershorts were well ballooned out as I took them off.

My father held me on my knees and knelt next to me. He kissed my lips and said, "You know what we are about to do?"

I nodded. We then turned to the side of the bed and said our evening prayers. My father laid on the bed and waited for me.

I slipped my robe off my shoulders. I reached for the long hem of my night gown and pulled it over my head. It was not the first time my father had seen me naked but I blushed anyway. I reached down for my panties and began to take them off for him. He shook his head no and said he would do that.

I held my breath for a moment. I didn't want to go too far but I finally took courage and reached for the lacing of my bonnet. It was a sacrilege to bare your head with anyone but your father.

"CHASTITY!" "You don't have to do that." "Leave your bonnet on."

I shook my head and said, "I want to do this, Father."

I finished taking my bonnet off and went to my father's bed with hair uncovered. I lay next to him and he pulled me to him in a kiss. His tongue came in my mouth again and I took it eagerly, sucking on it so it would not leave easily. I felt his hand cup my breast and roll his thumb over my nipple. I gasped for a second.

"Cup your breast for me, daughter."

I did as my father said and cupped my breast for him. His lips came to my nipple and sucked it as I held my breast to him as if I were nursing him. His teeth gently raked over my nipple but he quickly took it between his lips again and suckled. I felt myself squeezing my breast into his mouth as if I were nursing him.

He laid me down on my bed and stretched out next to me. His rough hand, traced lower across my tummy. I could feel the fingers just creeping under the waist band of my panties, moving back and forth along the side but never lower.

"Chastity, a man needs to teach a woman how to talk dirty to him." "It will seem strange but it is the right thing to do for a man." "Do you understand," he asked?

"I do father." "I remember the Prelate making me talk dirty to him during my first Eden Conference." "Mother explained afterwards what most of the words meant."

I felt his hand move under my panties. His fingers just drifting over my mound but not lower. His palm moved with some pressure on me and I felt my legs open to his touch. His middle finger traced up and down the front of my vagina, parting the lips and I felt myself moisten under his finger. He somehow took his fore and ring finger and opened me. His middle finger searched, looking? Finally, the middle finger found what it was searching for and my hips shot up towards it as if I had been hit by lightning. My clit burst out under his finger and I could feel my own moistness weep between my legs.

My father moved lower between my legs. I think he was going to perform oral on me as a woman is taught to do for a man. His tongue, moved slowly over my mound and licked the bottom of my clit. His middle finger slipped into my vagina. He hooked it slightly and started moving his fore finger at the top of my vagina, moving his finger in and out of me as he sucked on my clit.

"Chastity, take your hand and open your ass cheeks for me."

"Yes, Father."

I reached down, and opened them wide for him. I felt him move his wet finger from my vagina and massage it along my butt. The tip of his finger moved inside me and I pulled back for a moment.

"Chastity, relax, open yourself up and push yourself onto my finger," he said.

I slowed my breathing and let the tip of his finger find me again. When he had the tip inside my butt, I pushed on it slowly. I closed my eyes tight and pushed harder, eventually taking my father's finger in my butt.

"Chastity, you need to learn to talk and beg like a woman." "Now ask me to finger fuck your ass."

"Father, please finger fuck my ... Ass."

He moved gently, taking his finger inside me and letting my hips do the movement. He calmed me and I felt full, safe. As I moved myself on his finger, I felt his tongue go back on my clit again. I could not help but arch deeper into his mouth, taking his finger in my ass deeper at the same time. I felt his other hand go between my thigh and his middle finger, enter my vagina. The feeling was making me lose all control. Both fingers in my orifices and his tongue on my clit.

"Father, I can't wait!" "Father, Please!"

"Chastity, cum in my mouth, daughter!"

With that I exploded into his mouth. I was grinding myself hard against his lips and kept chasing his mouth as I screamed, "FATHER, NOW!" I just kept cumming. I didn't know a woman could feel this way, especially this long. Finally, I started to calm down and my hips lowered to the bed. My breathing slowed to normal.

I eventually opened my eyes and unclenched my fists. I have no idea why I said this because it seemed stupid the minute I did, "Father, did I hurt you?"

He looked up at me from between my legs and said, "Other than I think you bruised my lips with your hips smashing against them," he smiled, "I don't think so?"

I broke out laughing and he crawled up the bed next to me. He pulled me on top of him I just laid there, warm in his arms. I could feel his manhood pressed between my tummy and his. He just stayed there not moving. Finally I woke up from a half sleep, kissed his lips and said, "Would you like to be in me, father?"

He smiled up at me and just simply said, "Yes, daughter."

I started to roll of him but he stopped me.

"Not like that, Chastity." "I'm twice your size." "I'd probably kill you if I got on top."

With that, he spread my legs so I straddled his hips. He moved my hips with his big hands so that my vagina slid up and down the length of his shaft. I started to get wet again and I wanted him inside me badly. I lifted my hips off him and reached between my legs. I grabbed his penis and held it up as I placed it to my entrance. It was bigger than the Prelate's penis and I was having some difficulty getting it in.

"Slow, Chastity," he said. "Go slow."

With that, he lifted my hips so that it took the weight off my legs. I had his penis still in my hand and was rubbing the head back and forth across my clit. I edged it slightly into my vagina and tried to lower myself more but... he wouldn't let me.

"Father, I am ready."

"For what Chastity," he asked?

"For you to be inside me, Father."

"Then ask me for it, Chastity."

"Please, Father." "Put your penis inside me."

He shook his head and said, "Say it like a woman would, Chastity."

"Father, May I have your cock in my cunt?" "Please Father."

He released my hips from his grip and nodded. I took his cock and slowly lowered myself on to him. I was still very tight but I had about an inch and a half of him inside me. My juices were dripping all over him and sliding down onto his shaft. I pushed more onto him and started to move up and down.

"Fuck me, Chastity."

I started fucking the top three inches of his cock. My pussy now starting to feel free to slide up and down on him. I forgot about his pleasure and abandoned myself to mine. I finally got him all inside me and I could feel him pulsing. I could feel his cock fill me up and his hands hold my hips to him. I was no longer moving but my father was. He was moving me up and down on his cock. I knew he was getting close.

"Chastity, I am going to come, daughter."

I looked down at him, reached between my legs and grasped the shaft of his cock. I tightened my hand around it as if to strangle it. I held him like that and said, "Father, I want you to cum inside me." "I want you to give me more cum than any other woman you have ever been with." "I want you to give me more cum than you ever have given my mother." "Do you understand me, Father?"

He nodded.

"Say it father!"

"Chastity, I will give you more cum than I have ever given any woman." "My seed will plant an ocean inside you." "My cock will fill you up more than it has ever filled your mother's cunt."

With that I released my hand from the base of his cock and he pulled me down so hard on him I was afraid I would split in half. I watched his chest start taking shorter breaths and all of a sudden his hips arched into me.

"Oh my Savior," He screamed.

I felt like I was going to explode when I too started to cum again. The walls of my vagina flexed and grabbed his cock. I felt like I was milking him, my sides just sucking every bit of fluid I could get inside me. With one final pull of my hips and a last lunge, he poured the last of his seed into me and collapsed.

I fell on top of him. I never have felt more like a woman in my life. I never felt more worthy to be a woman. I felt him reach down for the sheet and pull it over us. I laid on his shoulder with him still inside of me. I fell asleep and didn't wake until the next morning. Still on top of him and with him inside me, soft but still inside.

_________

I got up, put a robe on and made breakfast for him. He got up and showered. He shortly came out for breakfast fully dressed and ready for work. I had cooked him an extra egg because I thought he might be hungry. He finished his breakfast off and had me cook him another egg!

"Chastity, the boys and Prudence will be home this afternoon." "We should talk."

"What we did was wrong last night, Chastity." "I know it is allowed in the covenants as part of the Eden Conference but it is not allowed as a man would be with his wife." "I am not sure what to do, Chastity."

I looked up at him, my happiness fading away and said, "Father I know it was wrong but I don't want to end it."

My father just smiled and said, "Either do I." "I'll have to figure out something."

__________

On Wednesday night, we had a family prayer meeting. My father had my brother's families over once/month for a full meeting and dinner. This was a full meeting night. After dinner and prayers, my father asked the oldest granddaughter to watch the children as the adults had a further meeting.

When the kids were safely away, we all gathered around the large dining room table. My father shocked us all by announcing that he was calling a family Eden Conference for the following Saturday night after vespers. We all stood in shock. It was allowed and many families did hold these meetings within the family. It had never been done in our family. My sister in laws had in particular been in shock. Emily, Thomas' wife, had family Eden conferences but she had only been required to go to three. Grace, Mathew's wife, had never attended a family Eden Conference and I could tell she was nervous about attending one called by my father.

We all sat in silence, in shock, when finally my oldest brother stood up and said, "Yes father, we all will be here on Saturday."

My father stood up, shook hands with Thomas and said, "Thank you."

__________

Saturday came quickly. Prudence and I cleaned house, changed the linen on beds, pulled all our books and the covenants out and borrowed some extra ones from neighbors. Late Saturday afternoon, the sister in laws joined prudence and I to bathe, shave our womanhood and to dress. The conversation drifted shortly to the "Why are we doing this question?" Everyone was looking to me as if I would have some magical answer. I explained to them that it must have something to do with our parent's recent divorce and mother's marriage to the Holy One. They all kept on peppering me with questions until I finally told them, "Look, I have no idea," although I silently feared it had something to do with what my father and I had done the previous Sunday.

Finally, Emily the oldest at twenty five took charge, "Look everyone!" "STOP IT." "It is our father's right to call for an Eden Conference and it is OUR SINS that got us here to begin with." "All of us have participated in these conferences and Chastity has participated in the least." "And who are we asking all the questions to, the least amongst us??" "Now, I have probably been to more of these Eden Conferences than the rest of you, but you aren't that far behind me, Grace." "I am a bit rusty on my answers because it has been almost a year since my last conference so I would suggest we study our responses."

12