The Eden Conferance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all nodded and pulled our "Book of Covenants" out and started to study. After study, we all kneeled for prayer. When we finished, I caught a glimpse of my sister, Prudence.

"What are you smiling about," I asked?

"If I get stuck with John, I'm going to vomit," she exclaimed!

We all burst out laughing. John was the youngest brother and was a bit annoying most times.

"Oh well, five men in the equation, four women," Grace said. "Odds are, one of us get stuck with him."

We all sat down for dinner together. After the meal had been eaten, the women cleaned the table off while the men closed the blinds in the house. Normally, an Eden Conference is held in the largest bedroom when possible. With nine people involved in this, it was too large to be held in anything but our great room.

The four of us entered the great room, Emily (25), Grace (22), Prudence almost ready to turn 19 and myself at 18. Emily and Grace were what most American's would say are classic beauties. Both of them standing at about 5'9", blonde hair, and sculptured yet thin bodies. My sister Prudence, no not quite as attractive was beautiful in her own right. 5.5", 116 lbs., 32B breast and blonde hair also. I was the least of the lot! We all were nervous but we had practiced.

Emily, as the oldest would lead us. She signaled for all of us to assume the position of prayer. We all knelt in supplication before the men.

"Sisters, what are we," Emily asked?

We all replied, "We are women." "We created the first sin against our beloved lord and we are responsible for having us exiled from Eden," we looked at the men with repentant eyes.

"Sisters, as women, how will we atone for our sins," Emily asked.

"We will pray daily for our salvation, we will obey our husbands, our ordained Elders and our fathers in all things," We repeated in unison.

"We will work for them to be accepted into heaven and we will strive to reach the next step of reincarnated manhood," we pled.

"What is the Doctrine and Covenants of the Eden Conference, sisters?"

We all explain the Doctrine and Covenants of the Eden Conference.

"Because women are sinners, we must obey men."

"Because we believe in the sisterhood and the privilege of polygamy."

"Often times there will not be enough women to be wives to all our ordained elders." "The Eden Conference may be called by our fathers, husbands or an ordained Bishop, so that men may relieve themselves with us sinners."

"We are to do all things required of us during the Eden Conference and display our love for our Lord through unquestioning obedience."

"Sisters," Emily said, "what will happen tonight?"

"Our beloved father has call us to our first family Eden Conference with our brothers, husbands and father," we all repeated.

My father stood up and asked, "What do you wish, Daughters."

"We wish to cleanse this conference of our sins with our bodies, Father, and to go onto the next level in the next life," we replied.

"And what will you do in order to achieve this," he asked?

"We will obey you in all things, Father, and do you honor."

My father nodded and said, "You may disrobe, daughters."

We all stood up from our praying position. Emily, (I realized that she was wise beyond her years), had organized us earlier. Prudence and Grace would assist each other in the undressing. Emily would serve as my hand maiden as I would her.

Emily came behind me and held my shoulders firmly. She gently kissed the top of my head and commenced to unbutton the back of my dress. When she had finished, she pulled the dress from my shoulders and helped me get my arms out of the sleeves. We both pulled the waist down of my hips and I stood in my bra and bloomer panties.

Emily turned her back and I proceeded to unbutton her dress. She turned and smiled to me and I kissed the side of her cheek. I loved this woman and hoped that father would honor her by choosing her, despite my aching to be with him. I pulled the dress from her shoulders and grasped one of the long sleeves and pulled her arms from it. We both worked on her other arm and had it pulled quickly. I grasped the bunched upped dress around her waist and pulled it down her legs. She stepped out and this beautiful woman appeared in her bra and panties in front of me. I looked up at my brother Thomas and I could see the look of pride in his eyes as he stared at my sister in law, his wife.

I took a quick glimpse at Prudence and Grace. Prudence was already naked while Grace was reaching behind and unfastening her own bra, still clad in her panties. I unfastened Emily's bra and she quickly shrugged it off her shoulders and pulled her own panties down.

Emily turned me around and unfastened my bra. She pulled it slowly off my shoulders and down my arms. I could tell she was being gentle, concerned that this was only my second time in an Eden Conference. She turned my body to face her. She touched my cheek and whispered the words, "I love you sister," and smiled. I felt her fingers reach into the waist band of my panties and pull them down my legs. I stepped out of them and reached to hold the hands of my three sisters. We all knelt into the position of prayer awaiting my father's command.

My father stood up and smiled at all of us kneeling before him.

"Daughters, what is your duty," father asked?

"To obey you, father," we replied in unison.

"Prudence, Stand!" My sister stood at my father's command and awaited his assignment. My father walked over to her, touched the bonnet on her head and then her cheek. "You will go with your two eldest brothers, Thomas and Mathew."

"Yes, father," She said and knelt at the feet of both of them.

I was shocked that my father would assign her to my older brothers. I thought he would give her to one of them but to have a girl who was still days from her nineteenth birthday to men was shocking. I felt for certain that he would assign both Prudence and I to our two oldest brothers, Grace to our youngest and Emily, Our oldest sister in law to himself.

My father turned to Grace. "Grace, you will serve my beloved son, Luke."

Grace stood up and said, "Thank you, Father." "I will make you proud of me and erase our sins." She then curtseyed to him and went to kneel in front of Luke.

My heart sunk. This left me with my youngest brother, John. Although, I loved him he was a bit of a handful and we all dreaded the thought of being assigned to him. I grit my teeth and waited.

"Prudence!" "Emily!" "Stand daughters!"

We both stood and waited what was ordained to happen. I smiled at Emily, my heart breaking because of not being with my father but bursting with pride that she would rightfully be with our patriarch.

"Emily, you will go with my youngest son, John." "You will serve him well, daughter," he said.

I could see the shock only partially hidden on Emily's face. "Yes, father." "I will please and honor your son AS IF HE WERE YOU."

"Prudence, you will serve me."

I nodded and knelt at his feet. This was a disaster. How could father have made such a bad decision to assign Emily to John? I knelt stunned at my father's feet. I watched as Emily knelt before John and pulled his manhood from his pants. She reached over with amazing dignity and took him into his mouth and started to suck him hard. I felt my father reach for my arm and pull me onto his lap. He was smiling.

I put my arms around him, kissed him on the cheek and whispered to him, "How could you assign our oldest sister to John?" "It is an insult."

He took my chin and forced me to look him straight in the eyes. "Because I want you and after that, it all made sense to me." "Now undress me, Chastity."

I nodded and got off my father's lap. I unbuttoned his shirt, pulled it out of his pants and off his arms. He kissed my lips, his tongue, softly between them and pulled me to him. I bent over to him and trailed my lips to his chest. I kisses his small nipples, using my teeth as he had done to me.

I went to my knees and unbuckled his pants. I unfastened them and pulled them from his legs. My hands hardly had had his pants off and I was reaching with the other one to pull his undershorts down his legs. All thought of Emily had fled from my brain as my wanting my father's cock took over my brain. He sprung free of his underwear and stood in front of my eyes. I started to move towards it to grasp it in my lips and I felt him move me upwards. He shook his head and sat me on his lap. I sat down on him and I he placed his manhood between my legs, the side of his shaft laying against the lips of my vagina.

I felt my father's hand touch my breast and he was kissing me so gently. I cupped my breast for him as I did last week and he took my nipple between his lips. I felt like a Madonna, portrayed by so many artists in the past. He nursed on my small breast and I just closed my eyes, relishing his suckling.

I looked to Prudence to ensure she was alright. She was on her knees with Mathew's penis in her mouth. Mathew was holding her head to him as his hips slipped it in and out of her mouth. My oldest brother Thomas fondled her breast and kissed her back as she serviced Mathew.

Grace was already on her back in a position of self-stimulation. She was preparing herself to be wet for my brother Luke who was between her legs watching her. He widened her legs and smiled down at her. I watched as she reached up and took Luke's cock in her hand and guided my brother to her vagina. Luke penetrated her immediately and Grace wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him into her. I heard her say, "Give me your seed, Brother Luke so I can atone for my sins." Luke pushed into her faster.

Emily was taking John's cock with much dignity and energy.

I turned back to my father's attention. He twisted me in his lap so that I was still sitting on it but my back was towards him. He reached around and was massaging both of my breasts with his hands and kissing the back of my neck. His cock was hardened, between my legs and the top of it pushing against my vagina. I reached down and took the head of it and held it steady as I slid my pussy up against it. Getting it wet as I slid. My eyes closed as I slid myself up and down my father's cock pressing on the outside of my pussy.

I heard a muffled noise. I opened my eyes and quickly looked to Emily as she suppressed another sound of pain. I stared at her and then at my youngest brother John. I couldn't believe it. He was behind Emily and taking his brother's wife anally. He was pushing her hard and I could see she was being hurt.

"Father," I drew his attention to Emily!

When I shouted, everyone looked up and towards the person of my concern. I shot my eyes to my oldest brother Thomas and I could see he had become immediately angry that his wife should be sodomized by his younger brother on this occasion. He started to get up and walk towards John.

"STOP!" My father glared at Thomas and looked towards Emily.

"What is your duty, Daughter," My father turned and asked Emily?

Emily looked up at my father, straining her neck to look high enough after being impaled on my brother's cock, "To obey and atone for my sins, Father." "I am sorry if I have disturbed your pleasure, father." She turned to her husband Thomas and smiled. Then she turned to my brother John and said, "Brother, please take my ass as you will." "Give me your seed hard so that I may atone for my sins."

My brother John, smiled and commenced taking her from behind. I could see the pain on Emily's face but she kept asking for it harder, begging for her sins to be forgiven.

Thomas pulled our sister Prudence from her oral duties with Mathew. He turned her so that she would be facing my father and me on all fours. He took hand lotion and lathered it all over his penis. I watched in horror as he took Prudence by the hips and plunged his cock into her backside. She screamed as he sodomized her and looked directly into my father's eyes.

"THOMAS," I heard Emily shout." "You stop that with Prudence or I will never forgive you."

My Brother looked up, pulled out of Prudence and hugged her. He took her between him and Mathew. They just hugged her between them and kept her warm.

My father took me by the hand and pulled me up the stairs. We were heading to his bedroom. I looked back at the carnage left of this Eden Conference. Prudence sobbing between the loving arms of her two oldest brothers, Luke between Graces legs with her begging for him to "fuck her harder," and Emily barely able to stay on her knees from the pain of John fucking her in the ass.

We got into the bedroom and I could not hold my peace. "Father, this was ill thought out and has torn our family apart."

"Chastity, If I wanted you to speak I would have singled so," is all he said. "Now lie down on the bed and open your legs for my cock."

I laid on the bed, sobbing as he kneeled between my legs. He took my knees and bent them so that my feet were flat on the bed.

"Ask for it, Chastity!"

I sniffed and took a breath. "Please fuck me, father."

With that he took his cock and started to fuck me. He pulled my legs around him and I lay there as he pushed inside me. After several minutes, he spent himself inside me. He just lay across my body, crushing me with his weight and fell asleep.

¬¬¬_________

The next morning I awoke without the crushing weight of my father on top of me. My father was already downstairs while my sisters prepared breakfast in silence. I put my robe on and went into the kitchen. When I got down to the kitchen, he called the family together.

I watched as my father started to cry, a broken man that I had never seen before. He apologized to each of us for last night. He explained how the loss of my mother had disturbed him and he wasn't thinking right. He scolded John for his willingness to not only hurt his brother but to physically hurt his brother's wife. He kissed Prudence because of the pain he caused. To Emily, he got on his knees and begged forgiveness.

Emily got on her knees with him, silently prayed for a moment and said, "Father, I have no forgiveness to give you because you have done nothing to me that would warrant it." "It is I who has sinned in Eden and that is what the conference is for, so I may atone."

With that, she stood up and helped my father to his feet. She took the belt of her robe and untied it. She slipped the robe of her shoulder and stood nude in front of him. "I beg your forgiveness, father." "I want to atone for it as I should of last night."

Emily clasped her hand in my fathers and turned him towards the stairs. As she passed me, she also grasped my hands and said, "You will join us Sister Chastity," and to the rest she said, "Please break your fast." "We will be a while," and she took us up the stairs.

_________

Emily took us upstairs and closed the door. I stood in silence as she undressed him and had him lay on the bed. She came to me, kissed me lightly on the lips and reached for the belt on my robe. She unfastened it and took it off my shoulders and stood me naked in front of her. She pulled me to her and hugged me, leaning down to kiss me. She walked me to the bed, sat me down next to my father and reached underneath my chin. She undid my bonnet and looked at me.

"I am young but I am not a fool, Chastity." "I have eyes."

She finished removing my bonnet and laid me next to my father. She lay next to my father on the other side and took his penis in her hand. He stroked it until is started to respond. My father took my breast in his hand and massaged my nipples. Emily cupped one of my breast in her free hand and fed it to my father. My father sucked the nipple, doing that soft scrape thing with his teeth that drove me crazy. I watched as she left my father with my breast and moved down and took him into her mouth.

My father groaned as she stimulated him. I pushed him back on the bed and kissed his tummy. Emily saw me sliding down and pulled me between his legs. She licked the head of my father's cock and sucked on it, finally holding it for me to take in my mouth. I took my father's head between my lips and sucked on it. I could feel him start to grow even harder. His hips starting to move into me.

Emily took my father out of my mouth and kissed the head of it herself. She stretched me out on the bed. Her hand cupping one of my breasts and kissing the nipple. She look at my father and me.

"I can see how much she is in love with you, father, and you with her." "I don't know how we hide this because you will be excommunicated if a Bishop finds out." "We can do much in this church but not marry a daughter."

With that, she put her hand between my legs and touched my wetness. "Sister, you can never have a wedding so this is the best I can ever do for you."

She said a silent prayer as her finger traced around my clit. Then she kissed me full on the lips, took my father and placed him between my legs.

"Sister, Chastity," she intoned, "This is your husband." "Open your legs and take his seed as you are want to do."

With that, she took my father's cock and placed it between my legs. He pushed my father into me so that I would take him. I caught my breath as he entered me and swirled my legs around his hips, arching myself to take him.

She bent over and kissed my father than me. She lay down next to me and took my hand. She kissed my hand, then held it. My father was fully in me and she whispered to me, "Chastity, say it."

I smiled back at her and looked up into my father's eyes. "Husband," I said, "give me your seed."

She reached over and kissed him, "Father, fuck your new bride."

With that I opened my legs fully and my husband came deeply inside me.

*****

This was originally planned on a two part story but obviously I got carried away. I am not exactly sure where I'm ending this but... I hope shortly? I am certainly going to go to part 3 if I don't get booed off the site first! I appreciate your comments and your votes.

12