The Eden Conferance Ch. 03

Story Info
A religious girl gets humiliated, spanked and redeemed.
10.1k words
4.41
40.7k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a devout religious girl. What she discovers on her journey to increase her faith is reluctance, punishment, incest and obedience.

I would suggest reading the Eden Conference 01 02 first. They are not that long and it will be much easier to understand Chastity's religion which is critical to the story. It will also give my battered ego to have more people read! I will not reprise the basics of this as they are well documented in the first two parts.

I will repeat a list of characters in the first two parts because I have introduced quite a few in a short page span.

Dramatis Personae

Chastity (18)

Prudence - Chastity's Sister (Now 19)

Enos - Chastity's Father (60)

Barbara - Chastity's Mother and recently divorced wife of Enos (46)

Thomas - Chastity's Brother (26)

Emily - Thomas' Wife (25)

Mathew - Chastity's Brother (25)

Grace - Mathew's wife (22)

Luke - Chastity's Brother (23)

John - Chastity's Brother (21)

"The Holy One" - Highest Prelate of the Church and Barbara's new second husband

Prelate Mathias - High Officer of the Church

Evangeline - Wife of Mathias and Saint of the Church

Augustine - Chastity's Uncle and Brother of Enos

To lead into this story, as a reprise, Chastity has fallen in love with her elderly father. Her sister - in - law has performed a very informal, (yes spiritual), marriage for the two as this type of incest is not allowed. You witnessed the consummation of the marriage and now we go to part three.

Thank you for all who have given input for my other submissions.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

*****

The next morning:

I woke the next morning with the sun bursting through the windows and in peace. I had slept so well the night before. I looked over at my father, laying peacefully next to me and I nuzzled myself against him, taking his arm around my waist to make a perfect spoon. I closed my eyes again for a few moments and must have fallen asleep.

I awoke feeling my father's cock hard and pushing between my cheeks. His hips giving me a soft nudging wake up. I reached my arm behind me and grasped his hips with my small hand. I pulled him up against me and felt the warmth of his arms as he enveloped my body.

"Chastity," are you awake?

I chuckled and bit a smile from my lip and said, "Yes, Husband, I am awake."

"I love you, Chastity."

"I love you also, Husband," I said as I pushed myself against his hard cock.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck, a combination muffled yawn and an exhale of passion. He pushed my head forward and licked the back of my neck with his tongue. Electricity kind of shot down my spine as his kisses seemed to explode on my spinal column. He reached around me and cupped my small breasts in each of his massive hands. He softly made my nipples hard as he ran them through his fingers, squeezing them lightly between them.

I felt him take my top leg as I lay sideways and pull it back over his leg. He pulled my hips more to him making our spoon position have a serious bend in it. I felt him move his penis between my legs and I reached down between mine. I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my vagina. When I had the tip of it in, I reached behind again to urge him forward. He took my hips and pulled me back onto his penis.

I closed my eyes as he entered me fully. I was wet from the minute I woke up and needed none of his ministrations to be able to receive him. I pushed myself backwards against him and let him take me.

"I love you, Husband." "Take me fully," I said.

My father whispered into my ear, "Tell me, Chastity."

"Fuck me, Husband." "Take your child bride and give me your seed." "Give me a baby." "Push your cock and your love deep into my tummy."

I felt him kiss my ear and push himself deeper inside me. I could feel him grow inside me. His urgent push to keep impaled.

"Cum with me, Chastity." "Show me how much you love me by being the receptacle of my sperm."

With that, I moved into his caressing body, pushing myself more urgently on him and taking over the movement. My hips taking over and riding my husband's cock.

"Husband, I want you to cum!" "I want your seed into my tummy!" "I need you to fuck me!"

"I want you to give me a BABY!" "PLEASE, father!" "HUSBAND," I corrected. "Please give me a baby!"

He started squirting inside me and I started to orgasm. My vagina started contracting around his cock and milking it. Squeezing it as I heard him scream for more. He went rigid for a second, as I felt my whole body spasm against him. He held me... as he finished in my body.

We fell asleep again with him still inside me. He just held me and kept me warm. About thirty minutes later, there was a soft knock on the door. I jumped out of bed and I heard a shout,

"Chastity, Father?" "It is just me, Melanie."

I grabbed a robe and opened the door for my sister in law. She had a large tray of fruit to break fast with.

"I sent everyone home last night, your younger brothers and sister too and told them that you were feeling ill, Chastity." "I informed them that I would take care of you and they could come back this morning."

She sat the tray on the bed and I jumped in next to my husband. She had made enough for the three of us and we all enjoyed eating on the bed.

"You consummated your marriage last night," Melanie said. "Did you double up this morning?"

I just looked at her in shock! I blushed so bright I think I out did the rising sun. My husband chuckled.

"Did you not hear your sister cry out in deference to my superiority, Daughter?"

I slapped him, embarrassed that he would say something so intimate about our morning behavior.

My sister in law just said, "Get used to it, Chastity." "You are a married woman now and you must be teased by your husband." "Was he any good," she said?

I punched her in the arm and blushed even further.

When we finished, we all sat on the bed and commenced a serious discussion, (at least my Husband did with Melanie). I listened while they talked. The essence of the conversation was, that my father was now spiritually my husband but the reality was he was still my father. This had to be kept secret from the church or it was grounds for ex-communication. I was reminded to call him father in public, to keep our intimacy unknown to the rest of the family and a longer term plan would need to be worked out. With that, we all got up because the work of the day needed to be accomplished.

The Prelate Mathias calls an" Eden Conference."

Three days later, Prelate Mathias knocked at our door unannounced. I ran to the front door and opened it. I saw the prelate and genuflected to him as a sign of courtesy.

"Good afternoon Prelate Mathias," I said. "Are you looking for my father, Eminence?"

He smiled at me and said, "I am looking for your father, Chastity."

I took him into the living room, ran to the kitchen and got him iced lemonade. I returned it to him with a plate of cookies.

"My father will be here directly, Emminence."

He nodded and thanked me.

My father came into the room and they greeted each other as old friends. They talked about crops, the new missionary prospects for our church and the growth of our church worldwide. Finally after getting another generous plate of cookies and two more glasses of lemonade, Prelate Mathias came to the point.

"Elder Enos, as you know my handsome twin grandsons will come of age two days hence." "Obviously, they are destined to do great things for our church and I want them to be blessed from the day of majority."

My father/husband nodded his understanding.

"As such, I wish to have a blessed Eden Ceremony for them." "To that end, I will require that your daughters Prudence and Chastity to attend them."

My father looked at him and gave no noticeable look of concern.

"Prelate, might I offer my daughter-in-law Melanie to replace Chastity?" "She is older and more knowing in how to please two young zealots of the church." "Chastity is but unschooled."

The Prelate looked at him and shook his head no. "I have had Chastity myself as her fist man and she will suffice."

My father just nodded accepting the inevitable.

The Prelate got up and shook my father's hand.

"Good, that is complete." "Naturally Elder Enos, I would expect you to attend as one of the blessed to watch and share your daughters while they atone for their sins," he said looking directly into my husband's eyes.

The Eden Conference was designated to be in the church meeting hall. The afternoon of the conference, both our sister-in-laws came to assist us in preparation. Melanie helped me bathe and shave. Grace gave her attention to Prudence. Prudence seemed somewhat distraught. Grace engaged her in conversation. Melanie and I listened intently.

"You are disturbed, sister," Grace asked?

Prudence nodded and started to cry. Melanie went over to console her. Grace and Melanie took Prudence from her bath and started toweling her down.

Melanie, ever the wise one, kissed her cheek and said, "What disturbs you sister?"

Prudence crumbled down onto the floor and said, "I know these twins." "They are obese, pimply, egotistic bullies who get their pleasure from hurting people." "They are also sodomites of either sex."

Grace looked at her in awe, "Sister, this is there coming out." "It is their 18th nativity!" "You can't know this because it is a first for them?"

Prudence just nodded and said, "It is not their first and I do know."

When we finished drying and brushing our hair, Grace and Melanie dressed us. We all kneeled down to pray and practiced our responses for the Eden Conference. Melanie asked us the questions from the Covenants and we responded in unison.

At 6:00 PM, my husband came to take both of us, His daughters to the conference. We both walked to the meeting house with father between us holding our hands. When we arrived at the front door, the parents of the twins wanted pictures of all of us. Prudence and I had our pictures taken of us genuflecting in front of the twins, then another with Prelate Mathias anointing us on our knees and our father holding the Doctrine of the Covenants for us to touch at the same time.

Finally the pictures were done and we were taken inside the meeting house. I had become convinced that Prudence had a portion of her estimation of the twins correct. They were definitely morbidly obese and had pimples. I was surely hoping she was wrong on the rest of her information.

I held Prudence's hand and we both knelt in supplication before the four men.

Prelate Mathias, as was his right, allowed the two eighteen year old twins to lead the interrogation of atonement. I caught a glimpse of one of them and I thought he was going to start giggling at any moment. "Sisters," One said, "What are you?"

We both replied, "We are women." "We created the first sin against our beloved lord and we are responsible for having us exiled from Eden," we looked at the fat twins with repentant eyes.

"Sisters, as women, how will you atone for your sins," the other one asked?

"We will pray daily for our salvation, we will obey our husbands, our ordained Elders and our fathers in all things," We repeated in unison.

"We will work for men to be accepted into heaven and we will strive to reach the next step of reincarnated manhood ourselves," we pled.

The first one said, "What is the Doctrine and Covenants of the Eden Conference, sisters?"

We both explained the Doctrine and Covenants of the Eden Conference.

"Because women are sinners, we must obey men."

"Because we believe in the sisterhood and the privilege of polygamy."

"Often times there will not be enough women to be wives to all our ordained elders." "The Eden Conference may be called by our fathers, husbands or an ordained Bishop, so that men may relieve themselves with us sinners."

"We are to do all things required of us during the Eden Conference and display our love for our Lord through unquestioning obedience."

"Sisters," the second twin said, "what will happen tonight?"

"Our beloved Prelate has call us to your nativity Eden Conference with you and our father," we both repeated.

They both stood up and asked, "What do you wish, Sisters?"

"We wish to cleanse this conference of our sins with our bodies, and bless your nativity day," we replied.

"And what will you do in order to achieve this," both twins asked?

"We will obey you in all things and do my father honor," We both replied.

Both of them then said, "You may disrobe for us."

Prudence and I stood up hand in hand. I started to unbutton the back of my sister's dress. The sanctity of the room was distracted by the twins starting to point at us and giggle. I caught my husband's eye. He just dropped his head and avoided contact with me. I had her dress unbuttoned and I was unfastening her apron for her while she pulled her arms from her sleeves. We pulled the dress over her hips and I held her hand as she stepped out of it.

I turned my back to her and she untied my apron. She folded it and unbuttoned the back of my dress. I was able to disrobe myself from my dress with her assistance and I folded my dress. We both stood in front of the twins in our bra and panties. Both of them continued to make obnoxious noises and giggle. Both of them were flagellant. They shockingly let out gas. They appeared to be in a competition to see who could EXPEL THE LOUDEST!

I pulled my sister around briskly and unfastened her bra. She nodded to me as if indicating that we just needed to get through this. She reached for her panties and pulled them down her legs. I reached into mine and pulled my panties off at the same time. I felt my sister rushing behind to unfasten my bra and we were now standing naked in front of these two oafs.

Prudence reached over and squeezed my hand. I saw her close her eyes in prayer and I closed mine also. My mind praying to escape this moment of humiliation when I heard one of them,

"Take your bonnets off also!"

We both shook our heads vehemently no. "It is forbidden but for our husbands," I said.

One came towards me as if to strip me of my chastity and pull my bonnet from me.

My father sprung out of his chair and yelled, "STOP!" "These are my daughters and they will not be violated in the community house nor humiliated against their future husbands."

Both the twins turned at my father and I thought a fight was to ensue. Prudence pulled me back away from them thinking blows were to be placed.

Prelate Mathias intervened. "There has been a misunderstanding." "The boys were just overcome by the obvious seductive looks these slut whores have been giving them. They lost their sanity for a moment because of their enticement by these wanton harlots." "Of course they will not take their bonnets off," he added.

My husband was furious but backed off and sat down.

Prelate Mathias turned to us. "Chastity and Prudence you are to apologize to my grandsons for being blatant temptresses and whores." "If they forgive you we can continue."

Both of us got on our knees and bowed our heads, "Elders, we apologize for our transgression."

One of the twins said, "That is not what our holy grandfather said for you to say." "I for one cannot forgive someone who is unwilling to admit their sins and not beg our forgiveness."

The other one nodded and said, "I would be remiss in my duty as a man to forgive a woman who wished to have carnal lust with me, NAY begged to have carnal lust with me by undressing in front of me and then insulting me over a misunderstanding."

I reached for Prudence's hand again and gave it a squeeze again. I started first and said, "Privileged Elders, I apologize for being a temptress and a whore."

Prudence then spoke, "Please forgive me, sirs." "I did not mean to act as a harlot or slut in front of you." "The misunderstanding was caused by me for seducing you."

Both of them snickered and nodded to their grandfather. I was beat red from the humiliation of the moment but more so for what my husband had to endure looking at this spectacle.

One of the twins turned and said to his grandfather, "We accept their apologies on behalf of you grandfather and certainly for their beloved father." We are certain he these two girls up better than this." "I am still offended but I think with a suitable punishment?" "They can be forgiven."

"What did you have in mind," the Prelate asked?

"A simple spanking with the punishment stick should suffice," the second twin said.

The Prelate turned to the page of punishments. After much discussion about us, he decided that the punishment of spanking with the punishment stick, (Basically a one inch thick by two inch ruler of about 30 inches). The Prelate decided because of the severity of the offense, happening during a holy rite, we should be given twenty smacks reduced by five because of our apologies.

So we were to be spanked with a big ruler fifteen times. I had never been spanked in my life and I was frankly terrified. Prudence and I pulled two large ottomans into the middle of the room and assumed our punishment position. We kneeled on the floor, bent over the ottoman and grasped the front legs with our hands so as to remain steady for the punishment.

The Prelate stood up once more and explained, "You will count each stroke, and you will also thank your elder for the punishment." "You will also call him a name of his choosing." "The exact phrasing of what you are to say will be written down by your punishing elder and you will repeat in verbatim each time you are stroked." "Do you understand?"

"Yes, your Eminence," we both nodded.

I was handed my apology statement. I shook in grief. I could not possibly say this. Without warning it was coming, I heard a huge crack across my backside. I almost fainted from the pain. I caught my senses for a second and sputtered out,

"One Stroke." "Thank you for punishing your slut, BELOVED HUSBAND!" I was going to be ill from the words!

I heard another crack as the ruler crashed against my sister's backside.

Prudence gasped out, "One Stroke." "Thank you for punishing your bitch dog, WOOF!"

He was making her bark like a dog?

"Two Strokes." "Thank you for punishing your slut, BELOVED HUSBAND," I said!

"Two Strokes." "Thank you for punishing your bitch dog, WOOF," Prudence shouted.

It went on like that until I don't know when, (Prudence later explained to me that I had fainted on stroke ten and they ceased the spanking.) I came to, a little nauseous, but awake. Naturally the rite had not been finished because they had not implanted their seed into our vaginas. I realized that they meant to enter us without allowing me to rest.

Prudence was making herself wet, bent over the ottoman. When she saw me awake, she tried to take some of her moisture to give it to me so I would have some lubrication. The Prelate ruled that this was not allowed in the covenants so I was to be entered without self-moisture.

I felt one of the twins behind me softly kicking my legs apart to accommodate him. I felt his heavy stomach lean over me and I wondered how he would be able to reach me from this position as fat as he was? I felt him move his knees forward of my knees, lean back and start to move his penis against me. He was pushing the head of it against my vagina to gain entrance.

My head snapped to my left when I heard Prudence let out a scream. I watched as the other twin moved his hips in and out like a maniac. Prudence screamed each time he thrust forward. I looked harder and I realized that she was being anally sodomizing. I listened to my sister and her continued screams of pain.

Suddenly, I felt this huge burning pain in my backside. I was thrust forward against the ottoman and buried under his weight. He had entered my bum from the rear. I was not paying attention and the thrust split me in two. I could hardly breathe as he pushed his obese weight onto my back. The pain was unbelievable and then he started to spank me.