The Eden Conferance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to tell you fat pigs, exactly what I told that coward of a grandfather you have." "IF you EVER harm my sisters again, come near our family again, ever say anything against our family again?" "I will damn you in front of God, I and my brothers will stick your asses impaled on a telephone pole like a child's sucker and we'll light the pole on fire." "I will watch you burn on earth before you start your eternal burn in hell."

With that, he forced the Prelate to disrobe. Thomas told us to dress. He slapped the Prelate in the face and had us gather their clothes. When we got outside, he ran to his truck and came back with a can of Kerosene. He sprinkled their clothing with the liquid and lit them on fire.

"Wife and Sister, it is time to go home."

At Home

When we got home my husband was waiting for us at the table with Prudence. I kissed his cheek in front of Thomas and said, "It is nice to see you father." He smiled up to me weakly.

Thomas shook his head no. "Chastity call him what he is."

I looked confused and turned to Melanie who nodded his head.

I bent over and kissed him on the lips and said, "It is nice to see you, Husband."

Thomas then turned to Prudence. "Prudence, our family was in grave danger today caused by you telling the Prelate family things." "It was caused by your jealousy." "That will not happen again do you understand?"

Prudence nodded her head and Thomas bent over and gave her a kiss.

"I am my father's surrogate today and I will not cede that right this day." "Chastity, you will not sleep with your husband tonight." "You are the cause of some of this by taking your father away from his first daughter, Prudence."

I nodded.

"Prudence, you will take father to his bed, please him and take his seed." "You will remain obedient to him this whole night." "Do you understand?"

She nodded.

I watched my husband go up the stairs with my sister. I felt emptiness as they walked together, hand and hand. I realized my sister had been seriously hurt by our marriage.

"I plan on going to spend the evening with Mathew and Grace," Thomas stated. "Melanie will stay here with you, Chastity."

I stood up and kissed my brother's cheek. "That is not necessary, Thomas." "I am perfectly fine in the house by myself even with Prudence being with my husband." "Thank you but Melanie should be with you."

"Chastity, you do not really understand much, do you sister," he said?

I was at a loss. I had no idea what I did wrong.

"Sister, you not only hurt Prudence." "You tore Melanie apart," he said to me.

"How?" I turned to Melanie. "I've tried to be a good sister to you, Melanie." "I love you," I pleaded to her.

Melanie stood up, looked at me and said, "And I love you also, Melanie."

I looked even more confused.

"Melanie, I love you more." "Like a husband loves a wife." "I've always loved you." "I have loved you since we were children."

Thomas turned to me and nodded. "She has always loved you and I have known it before we were married." "She told me that," he said. "she told me as part of our marriage and it has made our marriage stronger for the truth of it." "We sometimes pretend during love making that we share you in our bed." "For I love you also."

"So tonight I am still your father as your husband has gone to bed with your sister, "he smiled. "You will do as I say and Melanie will bed you." "She has earned this one night with you and tonight it is in my power to give it to her." "So sister Chastity, you will take the Eden oaths in front of my wife tonight." "Now both of you go."

With Melanie

Melanie opened my door with a silence that almost shattered my eardrums from the echo in my ears, "She has earned this one night with you and tonight it is in my power to give it to her." I got into the room and immediately fell to my knees in front of my sister-in-law. I commenced the recitation without prompt and I felt her palm clasp over my mouth.

"Chastity, lovers do not get on their knees and pledge to obey because someone did something thousands of years ago and they want to take some guys seed."

"They hold each other, make each other feel safe and wanted."

With that, she took my hand and brought me to my bed. I felt her lean towards me and place my lower lip between her two lips. She sucked on it momentarily and then kissed me softly, fully on my lips. Her tongue caressed my lips between her kisses and her hand gently caressed my shoulders.

Melanie laid me on the bed and twisted my legs counter clockwise so that my head would be on the pillow and my feet at the foot of the bed. She lay down beside md and kissed my ear, saying nothing but kissing. Her hand across my tummy and holding my waist to her. Her tongue licked my ear, slowly boring inside it until I found the nerves in my ear connect with my pelvis area. She swabbed inside it and curled her tongue upward as she withdrew it from my ear canal.

I felt her hand move to my bonnet. I straightened up automatically, rigid and said, "NO!"

"That is for my husband."

Melanie pushed my bonnet off the back of my head and stroked an absent strand of hair off my forehead. "Chastity, it is just hair." "It is supposed to be something that only a husband sees but no other male." "I am your sister, Love." "It is allowed."

She stroked my forehead and my eyes started to close as if she was hypnotizing me. I felt her arm move and I looked up and she had taken her bonnet off also. She laid her head next to mine and our hair spread over the pillow, intertwining each other.

The softness of her breath on my neck and the warmth of her body next to me, made me close my eyes and shortly later, I had fallen asleep. When I awoke, darkness had taken over the sky and she was still looking at me, stroking my hair.

"How long have I been a sleep, sister," I asked her?

"Two plus hours," she said as she looked at my face.

She was a truly beautiful woman and with a grace that few of us achieve. I smiled across to her as she lay next to me.

"Go shower and I will be with you shortly."

I showered in water so hot I could barely stand beneath it. I washed thoroughly and felt completely refreshed. There was a night dress set out for me and I quickly robed. As I was brushing my hair, Melanie came in and smiled.

"Sister Chastity, come with me onto the bed."

She had changed into a night dress also. I sat down and she had prepared a light meal of fresh slice fruit, yogurt and cocoa. As we munched, she started to explain.

"Sister, they teach us how to make ourselves wet so that men may gain entrance to our legs." "The church teaches us to spread our legs so that we may atone for the sins of someone I have never met and died eons ago." "Tonight, I will teach what our bodies are truly meant for."

With that she told me how my brother Thomas had an open relationship with my brother Mathew and his wife Grace. Now that I was married to my father, they wanted me to be included in this group. She had been chosen because she actually was in love with me. They all agreed it would be done better with a woman who had a non-blood relationship with me and one who enjoyed being with another woman.

She cleaned our plates off the bed and came back on it. She gently pulled me down on the mattress and began to kiss my neck. Her tongue was licking my neck as she made her way up to my ear. I felt a light kiss on my ear and her tongue starting to probe in it. She stroked my cheek with her hand and she continued to send little shock waves with her tongue in my ears.

She moved her hand across my cheek and presented two fingers to my lips. I realized I was to take it in my mouth. I took the wrist of her hand, opened my mouth and took her fingers into it. I sucked on her fingers, as if it were a man's penis. I held her wrist and my tongue licked the fingers and sucked on them. I pulled her fingers nearly out of my mouth, holding the wrist taut enough to ensure I could suck on her fingertips.

She withdrew from my ear and sat me up. I could feel her reach for the hem of the long night dress and tug it from underneath my rear. She knelt on the bed and took the night dressed, bunched around my waist and lifted it over my head. She kissed me fully on the lips, her tongue teasing mine and laid me back down. I lay naked but for my panties in front of my sister.

She moved down the nape of my neck and started kissing again. She went down with her lips until she was barely touching the beginning swell of my breast. I pulled her head against me, forgetting me with another woman. Her hand moved up and cupped my breast fully. Her fingers teasing over my nipples.

"Sister, take your breast and offer it to me." "Give me your breast and feed me as if I were YOUR child, Charity."

I cupped my breast in my hand and held it to her. She hesitated and I pulled her head gently onto my breast. She suckled me as if she was a nursing baby. I squeezed my breast between her lips as if to give her my milk. I had this flash, my eyes closing and all of a sudden I realized; I was going to orgasm. My toes went rigid and I closed my legs tightly as she sucked my nipple harder.

"I think I'm going to cum, Melanie," and with that... I did! Crashing inwardly onto myself with a whispered moan. I kept coming in soft waves for a minute or so and finally collapsed on my bed. After catching my breath, I turned to Melanie and questioned, "How did I do that with you just on my bed?"

Melanie smiled, "I have heard a woman can cum with just someone sucking on their breast." "I have never seen it and certainly have not experienced it myself." "Clearly you can!"

She lay down again next to me, but lower. Her eyes level with my belly button. She was at my tummy kissing it, her tongue again tracing wet spots across it. She came to my belly button and took her tongue. She wet it, and then pushed it inside me as if to clean it. It was like she did with my ear but this time I felt I had an almost direct connection between my navel and my vagina.

"Open your legs for me, Chastity," my sister told me.

I opened my legs for her and felt her hand press against my mound. Her hand trailing over my vulva and pressing against it. I pushed my hips up to meet her palm. Her middle finger started to make teasing little forays between the lips of my vagina. Never much more than the fore finger but so teasing, I kept trying to push it in.

"Chastity, say it." "Tell me what you want, Sister."

I looked at her hopefully. "I want you to finger me, Melanie."

"Finger you where," she questioned?

"My vagina, Please, Melanie?"

She would not go in further. "No Chastity." "Your brothers Thomas and Mathew will want you to be explicit." "Tell me." "Talk dirty, Chastity," she urged.

"I want you to finger fuck my cunt, Melanie." "Please make me take your finger deep inside me."

She took her fingers and started to plunge in and out of me. Her thumb, pressed against my clit. My clit exposed itself to her thumb and I swell under just the simple pressure she put on it. I was gasping when she knelt between my legs. She bent over my pussy and started to lick my clit. I curled my toes involuntarily.

She moved her fingers out of my pussy and I was about ready to shout, "NO!" I felt her take those two fingers and manipulate them between my butt cheeks. She moved in gently and I reached down to spread myself for her.

"Slowly," She said. "Take my fingers slowly and slide yourself onto them."

I did as she told me and pushed myself onto them until I had them both inside my ass. She took her other hand and placed two fingers into my pussy. She started finger fucking both holes. I could feel her stroking the wall of my butt as if it was but a paper thin layer between my ass and my pussy. She leaned over and blew against my swollen clit, finger fucking me the whole time.

"I have to cum, sister." "Please??"

With that she sucked my clit in between her lips. Her fingers in my pussy she used to impale me to the bed and the ones in my ass she started to fuck me with. I jumped upwards in a semi sitting position and my ass started to squeeze her fingers. My muscles started contracting and I could not hold it any longer! This time I just screamed, "FUCK ME!" I did it over and over until I finally stopped. I fell to the bed some minutes later.

Melanie let me rest for several minutes. I felt her move her hand over my mound and thought to myself, "Not again?" "I can't."

She moved between my legs and I could feel her straddle my leg. She clutched my thigh with her leg and started rubbing her vagina up against it. At the same time, she pushed her thigh against my pussy and urged me to rub myself against her thigh.

"I'm going to teach you to trib, Sister."

I looked at her completely confused.

"I'm going to teach you how to fuck another women."

She was moving very fast, sliding along my thigh as if in a race. I then remembered I had cum twice and she none. She slowed down trying to let me catch up to her. After several minutes, she lay down with her head opposite to me. She took her legs and pushed down so that her pussy made contact with me. We were like two inverted scissors with our middle connecting spot pushing against each other.

She looked down and said, "Fuck me sister." "Make me cum little sister, harder than I made you cum."

I took her leg and wrapped my arms around it. I used it as leverage and pushed my cunt hard against hers. I moved back and forth across her pussy and pushed my hips forward as if I were a man trying to fuck her.

"Oh yes, Chastity." "That is the way to fuck a woman," she said.

With that, I could feel her pussy start in contractions.

She grasped me hard and said, "NOW!" "MAKE ME CUM NOW!" "FUCK ME."

She grasped me hard. Pulling at me as she continued to cum. As she reached half way through her orgasm, incredibly, I had a third orgasm!

We pulled on each other and sang a duet of "Oh Blessed One!" "Oh fuck yes," together.

We finally finished. Melanie came up next to me tugging on the blanket and pulling it over us. We spooned together with me in the front.

She wrapped me in her arms and said, "I love you."

"I love you too, Sister," I whispered.

I fell asleep shortly after that.

*****

Readers. Your comments and votes are deeply appreciated. I think I'm going to end this at part 3. It is open ended enough so that if I decide to add to the series, it will be simple enough to take it up from the ashes! The PHOENIX RISES!