The Eden Shack

Story Info
Jacinta finds Eden in a seaside shack.
7.8k words
4.32
49.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,281 Followers

Jacinta knew Steve was watching her. Whenever she was within his visual range and that was much of the time his eyes were on her. She had noticed it often before when he visited their house to see her son Harry, but never had it been as intense as this

There was nothing she could really complain of. Steve was polite and helpful – more polite and helpful than her son Harry – but he always seemed to be there, wherever she happened to be.

It was a comfort to have Harry there but she would rather have had her husband Justin there as well, but he had to leave her at the shack with the two boys and return to town to attend to his business. Had she been alone with Steve would have she feared what might happen.

It was not all Steve's fault. He was Harry's closest friend and had been since they were children. She had watched Steve grow up; seen him develop into a fine looking young man and had been flattered that he should take an interest in her since she was more than twenty years older than him.

It was not the first time Steve had come with them to the shack but previously Justin had been able to stay with them for the whole holiday, and whilst Steve had still paid her attention it had been nothing like this.

This time she had perhaps played a little on his obvious attraction to her, making mildly flirtatious remarks; commenting on the fashionably skimpy bathers he wore much of the time; saying that they revealed more than they covered. And because of those bathers it wasn't just the intent looks that worried her, but the fact that often with those stares went a magnificent erection clearly visible through the scant cloth of those bathers and barely covered by them.

She had entered middle age and as is often the case with women, she had wondered if she could still draw the interest of men, especially younger men. She had even gone to the extent of purchasing what passed for a one piece bathing suit that was more notable for what it wasn't than for what it was. This garment had called for a radical removal of pubic hair, since what covered her sex organ was little more than a narrow wisp of cloth that sank into the lips of her vulva.

She had been further gratified and had been more than a trifle thrilled by the effect not only on Steve, but on Justin and Harry as well. Justin had even been able to rally his now weak libido sufficiently to induce her into the bedroom for what he called "a quickie."

She had been aware of her own response to Steve and the excitement his interest engendered in her and it was fine as long as she felt safe with Justin there, but now, with just the two boys and in an isolated place, she began to regret her slightly salacious remarks.

She knew she should stop wearing her provocative swim suit, but her female ego did not want to be deprived of the flattering responses it got from Steve, and since both the boys wore their skimpy bathers most of the time, she felt vindicated in wearing hers.

Steve's eyes were upon her now as the three of them lay sunning themselves on the beach. Harry seemed to have dozed off but Steve was wide awake and lying on his stomach. Jacinta knew why he lay like that; it was to hide his erection; he had done that several times before.

She felt a twinge in her sex organ and knew she was lubricating a little, and was thankful that her feelings and their physical consequences did not show as obviously as his. Self-consciously she gave him a tentative smile but the almost solemn look on his face did not change.

She understood the frustration of ungratified sexual arousal, especially when the potency of youth was involved. It had been like that with Justin when they were young, and that was another factor. Before they were married and for several years after Justin had been very ardent and she had matched him, perhaps more than matched him; in recent years though Justin had become less interested in their love life. It was not that he didn't copulate with her, but it was far less frequently than she would have liked, and was performed in a somewhat routine manner.

No doubt the cares of a successful but time and energy demanding business was to blame, or perhaps it was simply the natural process that went with middle age. The difficulty was that there had been no fall off in Jacinta's libido and that was a danger where Steve was concerned.

Jacinta was not the sort to hide the true nature of her thoughts and feeling from herself. Neither did she engage in self-justification. She knew she felt sexually attracted to Steve and often imagined what it would be like to feel his strong young body pressed to her, his hands on her breasts and then exploring her as Justin had once when he had rejoiced in her large firm breasts and sweet bodily curves.

She had kept these thoughts in check, telling herself it was just a pleasant if risky fantasy, and no doubt there was truth in that, and certainly she would have made no move to fulfil the fantasy, but now it had become more intense.

She had actually dreamt of Steve coming to her, and as he lay between her legs and she felt the tip of his penis probing to enter, she had woken up sweating and shaking, and with feelings of regret that she had wakened.

This dream had come to her for several nights as she lay in her Justin-less bed, and she told herself that if Justin had been there and if she could have aroused him to make love with her, she would have overcome these dreams. But Justin was not there, and given his low sex drive she might not have received gratification from him anyway.

Therefore Jacinta understood that the danger came not only from Steve, but from her self as well. She drew comfort from the thought that Steve would never make any attempt on her, since she had known him since he was a child and she had heard that in those situations the very familiarity usually deterred sexual encounter.

Now, the sight of Steve's healthy young body lying so close to her, and the knowledge that he had an erection inspired by her, caused her to tremble slightly. She decided she must escape from the source of her agitation and standing up she slipped on a light beach coat over her negligible one piece and said, "I'm going to the house, Steve, to prepare some food, I'll call you when it's ready."

He nodded but said nothing, and that was another thing. Normally a fairly noisy and boisterous young man, Steve had grown increasingly silent over the past few days. That combined with his air of solemnity seemed to imply that some serious thinking was going on, perhaps some inner unrest.

She made her way through the bushes that backed the beach on the way to the shack that was about two-hundred metres from the beach. Inside the shack she made some attempt to prepare the meal but found her hands were trembling and her legs seemed to be having trouble supporting her. She dropped things and could not concentrate on what she was doing.

"This is ridiculous," she thought, "it can't go on like this, something or some one is going to have to say or do something soon."

She tried to imagine how it would be. Would she confront Steve and say, "You've got to stop staring at me the way you do, it's…" What was it? Could she say, "Your making me feel sexy and it's not fair," but since when was fairness involved with sexual arousal? Perhaps she might go even farther and say, "Steve, I'm a married woman with a grown up son…a son the same age as you." No, it sounded too ridiculous and too revealing of her feelings.

Perhaps he would come to her and say, "I want you, Jacinta…want to make love with you," and then she could make her responses, admonishing him for his illicit desire, but that eventuality seemed unlikely. She sighed shakily and gave up trying to picture what the denouement would be like, if there was one.

She was leaning against the sink trying to control her self, her back to the door, when she heard a slight sound behind her. She turned to see Steve standing there.

Neither of them said anything, just standing there looking at each other. Steve's bathers were scarcely containing his massive erection. Jacinta knew this was the critical moment; one move by either of them, one word spoken, one indication sexual need, and their relationship would change for ever.

Jacinta tried to speak, to say, "Stop looking at me like that," but no words would come because those were words that although she knew she ought to say them, were not in truth the words she wanted to say.

They continued to stand gazing at each other, trying to read each other's thoughts. Then as if finally deciding he came to her quickly and putting his arms round her kissed her hot and passionately. He said not a word, but Jacinta found her voice and began to protest, trying to struggle out of his arms.

"No Steve…stop it…you mustn't…stop…please stop…" Yet her struggles and words lacked conviction; she was past the point of no return when even if it meant death, the victims of a violent passion could do nothing but succumb to their lust.

She felt his long hard penis against her; she had her back to the sink and was being pressed against it. Then his hands came under her buttocks and she was lifted up. The sliver of cloth that passed under groin was no defence; she felt him slip past it and his manhood was pressing against her vulva.

She was very wet and he had no difficulty slipping into her. Then she was impaled upon him, her feet off the floor. Her struggles diminished. It was beautiful, that warm, firm maleness deep in her. He was strong and he was moving in her by raising and lowering her on him. Now for the first time he spoke, his words jerking out as he raised and lowered her; "I want…you…I've wanted…you for…a long time…"

Jacinta was lost; she had no will to resist. She wanted his youthful potency; wanted to feel his warm sperm filling her; to surrender to him; and she cried out, "Steve…oh Steve…"

As her passion took complete control of her she had one last thought before being lost completely in its power. "So this is the denouement, the moment when so much will change."

She knew she was going to come and cried out, "Steve, I'm going to come…come with me now…please…." Then it came, the first jolt of his semen bursting into her, and as her orgasm struck she screamed, "O God…oh God…"

They clung to each other, fighting to force his sperm in deep. Jacinta clawed at his naked back, and then for a moment she lost all awareness of Steve, the kitchen, everything around her. She was lost in a wonderful world of agonising but joyful ecstasy in which she was being consumed in the fires of rapture. Someone screamed again; it was her but not her.

Then awareness began to return. Steve was ejecting the last of his semen into her and little rippling but diminishing jolts brought her back to the world and Steve.

For a moment they still held together, then Steve slowly withdrew from her with seeming reluctance, and they stood embracing.

"Forgive me," he murmured.

"It's all right, darling," Jacinta whispered, and had intended to go on to reassure him that there was no harm done when she suddenly gasped, "My God, Harry! He could walk in any moment."

Steve smiled gently and said, "No he won't."

"Why, how do you know?"

"Because he told me he wouldn't."

"Why would he tell you that?" Jacinta asked, and then suddenly suspicious she went on, "Does he know why you came back to the house?"

"Yes."

She felt a frisson of anxiety and went on, "He didn't know what you were going to do, did he?"

"Yes."

"That you were going to…to…with his mother?"

Jacinta felt weak and bewildered. "I've got to sit down," she said and going to the lounge flopped down on the divan. Steve followed her and sat beside her.

"Harry knew you were coming back to the shack to try and…and…make love with me?"

"Yes."

"And he did nothing to stop you?"

"No."

"He didn't mind you're doing this with me?"

"No," he grinned, "but he's hardly in a position to mind."

"What do you mean, ‘not in a position to mind'?"

Steve paused for a moment, and then went on, "Well, I suppose he ought to tell you himself, but I it might as well be me. Harry's been my mother's lover for nearly a year."

Jacinta was stunned for a moment. Steve's mother, the beautiful Grace Carter, one of her closest friends, and her son was Grace's lover! Jacinta's world seemed to be turning upside down.

"You're telling me the truth, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes, they were hot for each other for a long time."

"How do you know?"

"It was obvious; every time I was with Harry the talk constantly got around to mum; how beautiful she is, how she could get any guy she wanted; things like that. And when I was alone with mum, the same thing; she couldn't stop talking about Harry; what a fine looking young man he'd grown up to be, and how he could get any girl he wanted."

"In the end I said to Harry, ‘For God's sake, you and mum are burning up for each other, so go and get it over with.' I waited until the time was right, then cleared off and left them alone for a couple of hours."

"When I finally got back they both looked totally happy. I thought it would be a few times and that would be it, but it didn't work out like that. At every opportunity they're making love."

He laughed and added, "I must say, mum's been a lot easier to live with since they started."

"So Harry decided to return the compliment and leave you free to come and take me?"

"Well, I suppose it is a bit like that, but he's more sensitive than you might think, and he's known for a long time that we've been horny for each other. He just wanted to give us the chance to do something it."

Jacinta sat staring unseeingly, trying to digest what Steve had told her. It seemed impossible that her son was the lover of a woman her own age, but then, after a brief protest she had accepted Steve readily enough…would accept him again if he wanted her.

Steve, anxious at her silence asked hesitantly, "You're not angry are you; I didn't mean to upset you, but I thought you might as well know the truth."

Jacinta looked at him, and then kissing him softly on the lips said, "No, I'm not angry; I'm just trying to adjust. My son with his best friend's mother and his best friend with me, it's all a bit like a dream."

"A nice dream?"

"A very nice dream," but you do realise that our relationship has changed, don't you? It can't ever be the same again, no matter what happens from now on."

"Yes, I realise that," he said, "but like mum and Harry something had to give one way or the other, so I just took the chance."

She kissed him again and added, "Next time you won't need to half rape me and we'll do it somewhere more comfortable." She gave a little laugh and rising she said, "I've got a meal to prepare, you'd better go and find Harry and tell him to come in. I suppose he'll want to know whether or not you scored. You might as well tell him."

"I hope we both scored, Jacinta," he said seriously.

"Yes, darling, we both scored, now go and find Harry."

Steve left, and Jacinta paid a quick visit to the shower to get rid of Steve's massive discharge of sperm that was running out of her vagina and down her thighs. She tried to think what might happen next. Steve had initiated the new relationship, but her words to him had given it a future. She knew she would have to talk with Harry; to find out if Steve was right and that Harry really did not mind.

She prepared the meal and was ready to serve as Steve and Harry walked in. Harry looked at her with a quizzical smile on his face, but said nothing. The meal was eaten in silence, but each of them knew that things must be discussed.

After clearing up Steve said, "I'm going for a walk…be back in about an hour." Then he was gone.

"We have to talk, Harry, let's sit down."

They sat facing each other in the lounge.

"Was it good, mum?"

"Yes, darling, but it would have been better in bed. I know about you and Grace."

"Yes, Steve said he'd told you."

"Is it good with her?"

"Yes, it's fantastic, it's never been better."

"And you don't mind about me and Steve?"

He gave a rueful laugh and said, "I'm not in any position to mind, am I?"

"No, I suppose not, but what about Grace's husband, how do you feel about him?"

He shrugged and said, "Jeff leaves Grace on her own for months at a time. Grace thinks he's got a woman in every port." (Jeff was the captain of an international cargo vessel) "Grace is a very attractive woman and it's hard for her to do without sex, especially when she believes Jeff isn't going without. What about dad?"

Jacinta knew that subject would be raised and didn't know how to answer Harry's question. In the course of his business Justin might leave her for a week or two, but not for months. Harry came partially to her rescue.

"Look mum, I could see that you and Steve were crazy for each other. At first I thought that the only way you two were going to solve that problem was if you and Steve never saw each other again. That would have meant cutting my self off from Steve and ending years of friendship. It might also have meant an end to my relationship with Grace, and I'm too selfish to make those sorts of sacrifices."

"The alternative was to arrange things so that you and Steve could sort it out between you…let you have the opportunity to decide what you wanted to do. Well, you have sorted it out up to a point. As for dad, I don't know, but seeing you were so hot for Steve I thought there must be something wrong with you and dad. I'm not asking you to tell me and I promise I'll never say anything to dad about you and Steve. As for you, it's your conscience and you'll have to work it out your way."

"Will you mind if Steve sleeps with me?"

"He smiled a trifle sadly and said, "Of course not, but don't make what you're doing too obvious because my lady isn't here."

Jacinta kissed him and said, "Thank you darling for understanding. You'd better see if you can find Steve and let him know we've had our talk."

Harry left and Jacinta sat thinking for a while. In the midst of her meditation she heard the bleating of her mobile. She picked it up and it was Justin. A spear of guilt raced through her and for one crazy moment she thought he had somehow already learned of her infidelity.

"Hello darling," came his hearty voice. "Er…look, I'm snowed under here, might not be able to get to the shack for a couple of weeks, will you be all right there with the boys or do you want to come home?"

Recovering from her moment of guilt Jacinta said somewhat insincerely, "Oh, what a pity; I'll be fine here with the boys to look after me." Then a thought struck her; "Darling, I wouldn't mind a bit of female company down here, would you mind if I asked Grace to come and stay for a while. Jeff's off somewhere on the high seas and she's all on her own."

"Good idea, darling." He laughed and went on, "Help you keep the boys in order." Jacinta tried to return the laugh but only came out with a croak and said, "I think they're well past the age where their mothers can keep them in order."

"You're probably right," Justin chuckled. "I'll give you a call later in the week to see how you're going. Have a good time."

"I shall now," thought Jacinta a she pressed in Grace's number.

It was some time before Grace answered and Jacinta had almost given up when Grace's slightly slumberous voice answered.

"I was just having a bit of a doze, darling," she said, "how are things going? Steve being helpful?"

"Yes, yes he is. How would you like to join us for a week or two?"

"Darling, I'd love to; when?"

"Tomorrow if you can make it."

"Can do," replied Grace."

"Lovely; see you some time tomorrow then."

"Wonderful, thanks for asking me."

Grace sounded very enthusiastic and Jacinta didn't need to ask why.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,281 Followers