The Edge and Beyond

Story Info
Erotica Short Story.
1.8k words
4
7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This erotica story was from a task Xander gave me to do, it is only the first part and not the full story, that you can't have but enjoy this as a teasing taster...

It had been something I needed and couldn't believe it was going to happen tonight, fear of a fantasy about to come true.

Earlier in the evening I had washed myself vigorously, making I sure I focused on all my favourite areas.

Now here in this darkened room, on all fours, I shivered as I kept myself in the position expected of me, to be gazed upon me when they entered, a sub with a desperately horny pussy, head down on my hands and knees.

I couldn't resist glancing risky stares around the room, a camera and tripod were already stationed, toys that looked menacing in the candle lights flickering glow along with other disturbing devices I knew deep in my heart I was going to enjoy, no matter the pain.

The latch of the old wooden door made a clunk and I quickly ensured my pose was correct and most importantly, that my head was facing the floor. That I would bow my head in respect and submission as a greeting.

I could hear low chatter that was hard to hear but I recognised one voice, just one and that was enough for my back to lose its elegance as the shiver tried to beg me in trouble with twisted pleasure. I managed to fight it and keep my pose as Xander's voice slowly came in, each footstep that started to get closer caused my cunt to give a little teasing throb, the anticipation already making my pussys juices lubricate, preparing itself.

I wondered though, who Xander had spoken to and then more footsteps could be heard entering the room.

"You are not allowed to look up yet is that clear?" was my greeting from Xander.

"Yes Master" I sighed, voice already husky, I hadn't even noticed my throat had dried so badly.

I could hear a faint giggle and manly grunts as what I do not know, I could not see, yet sounded though furniture was being moved and what sounded like chains being rattled.

The room had a slight chill which I had already noticed my nipples had perked but they seemed to engorge when the chain made a rather metallic clunk, that long slivering clunk, clunk as it rattled coldy in a pile just in my view.

The last of my body heat ebbed away save for what my cunt was keeping. At least that part of me knew how to stay composed.

Willing.

Needing.

Aching.

Two pairs of shoes of polished shoes stood side by side in front of me...

"Look up Kitten, look up slowly and see how your greeting to us arriving has made us.."

I tried to keep my pose as I slowly raised my eyes and then allowing my head to lift up, slowly looking up and I come across Xander and a man I had never seen before, stood there over me, cocks already hardened. I took a sharp breath as my eyes widened at their size and how egotistically both stood so proudly to attention. Xander and the newcomer both staring at me with such primal hunger, they looked like a pair of Tigers looking for their next meal, such brute strength could be seen behind their eyes as if trying to hold back the want of ripping me apart from to limb from the very spot I was utterly vulnerable in.

My cunt was already at their mercy and my mouth helplessly needing to taste the power that they possessed.

The outer power that stood do deliciously in front of me.

Before I knew it I crawled and slid myself in a better position, yearning for the command...

I stopped suddenly as I was distracted by a sound, a teasing giggle but Xander and the gentleman stood in a way that blocked my view, I could smell something in the air, it was heavily wet pussy scent, yet it wasn't mine, my mouth watered.

The new man spoke to Xander but both of the mens eyes stayed firmly, off put-tingly on me, never budging, "Xander did we tell her to move towards our hard cocks yet?"

Xander shook his head "No we didn't Conrad, there I was going to let my kittens lips get accustomed to your cock, as you are a guest, but as punishment feel free to just face fuck her, as kittens punishment." Xander's eyes giving a little glint of pleasure.

Conrad just then was the only one to break gaze with me as he took a glance at Xander, appearing surprised he was going to be able to have his cock pounding my face first.

I knew too well that was because I belonged to Master and he would enjoy giving me extra services and punishments to complete later, just biding his time.

"Kitten you will apologise and in future you shall utter not one word other then Yes Master and Yes Conrad, you will say it, you will beg the words out of your lips. You will appreciate and worship us and you will unravel every wall down or we will just take it anyway, we will have you left there at the end of the night as a rampant sexual submissive always wanting something penetrating your body and spirit to have a pussy so sore be constantly licked and vibrated and there will be nothing you can do, being tied up was your favourite thing but I promise you if you disobey any further orders or step out of line we shall chain you up, fuck you till your on the brink of squirting and just leave you there with a vibrator on the most frustratingly low setting while me, Conrad and Lana have our fill with Lana's body, with her mind, you will watch, gagged and we will ignore your rants and your pleas to join us. So now apologise 'Sorry Conrad, Sorry Master, I understand the rules Master, no matter what is asked I will do, no matter what we tell you to utter, you will not break your vow of silence of then responding Yes Master, Yes Conrad."

I somehow managed while shaking violently, to repeat everything Xander had demanded. To which one the last word Conrad grabs my hair violently and shoves his hard dick into my mouth, I could barely breathe.

"You are not to move any part of your body, you are to keep hand and foot placements in their current positions, understood kitten" spoke Xander, enjoying how I tried to speak with a mouth full of cock.

Conrad pulled out quickly laughing at me as I managed to speak properly "Yes master" and then Conrad continued, I struggled yet just managed not to move from my position, feeling Conrad trying to force himself further towards my throat.

"Keep your eyes on me" Conrad spoke as I tried to see where Xander was walking away to.

I tried to answer but Conrad laughed again as he continued to face fuck me, my eyes watering and looking into his, loving his size but secretly needing Xander's more. I know its feel, it's reactions.

"Bring your eyes to the left kitten" Xander ordered, as I tried to bring my words of "Yes Master" and gaze to my left I see Xander with a woman, she was curvy yet toned with long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, her nipples were affected by the room too as they perked up, feeling jealous mine were not as big as hers, as full and playful looking. It was becoming a little nauseous trying to focus my eyes on them while my face got pulled hard and fast by Conrad's strength I was like a little boat caught out into a brutal storm.

Xander kept his gaze on me and slowly started to walk around this beautiful woman, he started to play with her breasts the way he knew I yearned for mine to be touched and pinched. He started to mark her neck and then I realized that this was the taster of the punishment my master had in store, make me rile inside with envy and jealousy all mixed in one, mind fucking me that she was having all my favourite touches, grabs and scratches, while my hot steaming mouth begins to fill with a hot mass of cum. Conrad wouldn't let me go and I tried hard to fight myself to not get up and fight him to relieve my mouth of his juices and yet stay still and take it. I could still see and watching Xander tease me as he started to slowly finger Lana and she looked at me obviously enjoying my dilemma.

"Swallow it whore!" Shouted Conrad, eyes full of anger. Xander gave me a stern look and instinctively went to speak my response "Yes Conrad".. Purely incoherent but trying to force the wording caused me to swallow and I swallowed it all, fighting the urge to retch, to keep my eyes on my master and this woman in my place, I wanted to hurt her and Xander knew it as he smiled. I still somehow had not moved my hand and knees but my back and neck hurt so much.

"When I pull my cock out you are to not be sick over my precious dick, you will in fact clean it up. Do it now and you are to play with yourself and not to cum..."

"Yes Conrad". Surprisingly the need to be sick from the gag reflex had passed and Conrad's cum, oddly thick, wasn't as bad as I thought, it was just the fear of the taste itself, I couldn't help but to enjoy my cleaning chore, almost too much.

"Kitten slow down, you heard Conrad, you are not to cum."

"Yes master" I spoke, eyes still looking at them as Xander continued to flaunt his power over me, over her.

I wanted to just grab a dildo and pummel her pussy for getting my master's attention, to bite and suck on those beautiful breasts.

"She has a fantastic tongue and tight throat Xander, you are very lucky."

Thank you, I believe Lana's pussy calls for you Conrad, now I'm going to give Kitten something to really suck on." Responded Xander as he walked over, still looking smug for being able to get under my skin.

He looked at me. My body in it's aching and painful position. "Rise Kitten and lay over there near the hook, it's time you were suspended, to have complete and utter fun with you and as soon as you are connected I'm going to have you upside sucking my cock while Lana eats your pussy and when I say so, when I'm about to cum you will cum all over her and guess what my Kitten? She will not stop licking you out till we say, it could be any amount of time that she keeps going and she will keep going while Conrad fucks her up the ass so her response is yours and vice versa, understand.."

"Yes master" I felt like I could just faint into ecstasy right there and then and the night wasn't over yet...