The Edge of Intention Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara is forced to face her fears with Daniel.
6k words
4.58
19.5k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel walked her down the hall to her bedroom with Sara trailing slightly behind. He knew she needed sleep and was still technically sick. He had no intention of catching strep throat and decided it might be best to wait on any real sexual activities until she was totally better. For now...as much as he wanted to seduce her out of her shorts and sleep tee, he pushed for a nap instead.

Sara turned to look at Daniel once they got into the bedroom. He stood waiting with the timeless calm of the ocean. He never once took his eyes off of hers. Ordinarily this would have made her nervous. But she was too weak to care.

"I need rest, Daniel." His calm grin poured over her like warm honey. He reached out with both hands and turned her face up. His thumbs were stroking her cheeks and jawline.

"Of course you do. I do too. Let's nap. It has been a long haul for the both of us." Daniel threw the covers back on her side of the bed and got her tucked in and sat on the edge of the bed and asked,

"Would you like me to tell you a bedtime story, little girl?" Sara giggled.

"Sure."

"Okay.." Daniel helped her fluff her pillows and propped her onto them and tucked the covers around her.

"Once upon a time, there was this beautiful princess...she was wandering around in the woods all alone. One day, she walked up to a very large castle. It was built by a very wealthy man. She was afraid to knock...but she was more afraid of getting eaten by a wild animal in the woods, so she forced herself to knock anyway..." Sara had her eyes closed and giggle escaped her lips as she floated into a relaxed state and began to doze off...the sound of Daniel's voice soothed her into oblivion with every word.

"...and when she knocked, a woman answered. She told the princess to come in and sit and that she would go tell the master of the house she was there to see him..." Sara felt Daniel's thumb tracing her eyebrows and down her nose. His palm smoothed down her cheek and his thumb traced her lips. His hand moved down her cheek, her neck and down to her shoulder. He stopped and moved no further. She had dozed off and was breathing heavily. He watched her for a few minutes as she slept. He felt himself get drowsy. He had cared for her and lost sleep himself. He slowly got up off of the bed and left the room. He walked to the other side of the condominium to the guest room and stretched out on the guest bed. He pulled the covers high and fell fast asleep.

When Sara awoke she looked over to the other side of her bed. She was a bit surprised Daniel was not next to her. She thought based on what he said earlier that he would sleep with her and try to seduce her. Instead he did this incredibly cute thing by telling her a story and tucking her in. She must have fallen asleep on him. She stretched and got up to pee. She checked her medicine cabinet and took some ibuprofen. She really was feeling much better. She ran her fingers through her hair in the mirror and wiped her face with a hot washcloth. Then she wandered out into the living room to find Daniel. She walked into the library and finally heard light snores coming from her guest bedroom. Sara stopped dead in her tracks. She was curious what Daniel looked like when he slept. It wouldn't hurt to peek in would it? He never had to know. She turned and put one foot in front of the other and quietly approached the guest bedroom. The door stood wide open...she peeked in and leaned on the door frame and just watched him. She was afraid to breathe because it could wake him up and he would catch her. It felt like a breach of his privacy...however, it was her home he was sleeping in; that he had just paid for. So was it his now? No. She would have to straighten that out right away when he woke up. Time seemed to drag on while she stood there with her thoughts and Sara slid down the doorframe and sat thinking about her new situation. She grew tired the more she thought about all of the change that happened over night and especially this pajama party she was having with what had to be the most handsome man on earth. Was he for real? She was still awake and her boss was most definitely sleeping in her guest bed so she hadn't imagined it all. However, she decided to succumb to sleep right there on the rug next to the guest bed. Daniel had set the decorator pillows on the floor next to the bed. She grabbed one and fell fast asleep.

When Daniel awoke he could hear the deep breathing of a creature that sounded like it was coming from under the bed. He laid there and chuckled to himself. What the hell? He rolled over to the edge the sound was coming from and peeked over at the floor and there she was. Curled up on her side in the fetal position, fast asleep on the rug. Why is she in here? He whispered her name.

"Sara."

When she didn't respond, he whispered a little louder.

"Sara." Still no response. She slept deep and sound and he tried once more to wake her with only his voice above a whisper this time.

"Saaarrrraaa." Finally she started to stir with a "Hmmm?" She moved slowly and made an effort to turn over and remembered she was on the hard floor.

"Ohh. I need aspirin. My body is tired and achy." He grinned at her. She was adorable in a newly awakened state.

"Okay. Three ibuprofens coming right up." He jumped out of the bed in only his boxers and a tshirt again and headed for her bathroom. He gathered her meds, including her prescription for Strep and a glass of water and brought them to her. When he returned she had pulled herself into a sitting position on the floor.

"Here you go." as he dropped the pills into her hand and handed her the glass of water.

"We should think about some dinner. It's getting close to dark. What do you feel like eating?" She sat thinking after she swallowed her pills.

"How about that soup you bought for me yesterday? We shouldn't let that go to waste."

He nodded and helped her to her feet. He circled his arms around her after she stood and hugged her. He kissed the top of her head and sniffed her hair. He laid his cheek on top of her head and they stood for a minute before he spoke.

"Go get your bathrobe and slippers and get comfy in the living room and I will make dinner."

She stood there staring up at him embarrassed to tell him she didn't have either of those items but opted to nod in agreement and head to her bedroom. She put on some socks and her old comfy sweat pants and shirt, then did as he had instructed. Daniel noted what she was wearing and remembered her threadbare wardrobe. He made a mental note to add bathrobe and slippers to the list when they shopped for her clothes. Daniel made small salads, French bread and heated up the soup for both of them to share. They sat in her living room to eat and talked the entire time. Sara rather enjoyed Daniel's company and it was a good thing. Because after he just paid her bills with enough money to pay her salary twice and she would never be able to pay him back. But he was funny and cute and he treated her like a lady. Or a "little lady" as he put it. When they had finished their dinner, Daniel cleared everything out of the living room and cleaned up the dishes, dried and put them all away. He got the coffee ready for Monday morning and promised to cook a delicious breakfast when they woke up the next day.

"What do you want to do right now, Sara? We can watch a movie, go to bed early, what do you feel like doing?"

"Well, I am not really tired after a day of sleeping so let's watch a movie."

Daniel picked up the remote, turned on the T.V. and found Netflix and they finally settled on a murder mystery. He leaned down and scooped Sara right up out of her chair and moved her to the sofa with him. He laid with his back against the sofa and tucked her in front of him. Daniel's arm was wrapped over the front of her and his hand entwined with hers.

Sara could feel his breath on her neck as they lay together. He moved his thumb over the back of her hand repeatedly. They had watched over half of the movie and Sara could not say what the hell it was even about. But she could describe every little move Daniel had made and every breath that sent sparks into her bloodstream since they had started watching it. Suddenly and without notice, Sara squirmed in his arms and turned until she lie facing him. He grinned at her and whispered,

"Hi."

She waved at him slightly with her hand but didn't speak.

"Don't you want to see how this movie ends? It's pretty good."

"We can watch it later." she whispered.

Daniel grinned down at her. He reached over and grabbed the remote and shut off the television.

"Well little girl...now that you have my full attention, what is it that you have in mind?"

"I don't know."

"Oh I think you do..."

"I don't know. Maybe play it by ear?"

"Play it by ear? Tell me, you strange little creature...what do you think would happen if I did this..." as he stared into her eyes, he ran his hand over her cheek and down her neck. His hand continued to roam over her breast and he squeezed and fondled her until her nipple grew hard under the fabric of her sweat shirt.

"Well...what have we here?" he whispered as he circled her nipple with his thumb. Daniel's hand continued to move down to her waist and up under her shirt. Sara took a deep and fast breath in and shuddered at the wave that ran through her.

"Easy..." he whispered. He slowly lifted her shirt and scooted down the sofa. Keeping his eyes trained on hers he moved over her and leaned down to her breast and started licking her nipple at first. She arched her back and gasped. It had been so many years since anyone had touched her. Her body felt as if it had been infused with carbonated water. She was tingling everywhere. He lightly sucked her nipple and bit the end and sucked some more...he turned his attention to her other breast, giving it the same erotic attention. Sara gasped out his name.

"Daniel!"

"Hmmmm?" Daniel refused to go too fast with her. He wanted her to feel every last spark he had to give her. He let his tongue roam down her stomach and to her waist band. It circled her belly button and he moved to her waist, lightly biting her enough to tickle her. He smiled up at her and kissed her tummy.

"How about we go to bed and make a night of this?" She looked up at him with a grin and shook her head yes. He helped her off of the couch by her hands and led her in the direction of the guest bedroom. She started to show resistance but he pulled her along.

"Why are we going in here?"

"Because, you sleep in your room...I want you out of your comfort zone a little bit. Now be brave and just come with me."

Sara followed but was a bit confused about what he meant.

He turned the lights on with the dimmer switch and held her against the wall and kissed her. He whispered into her mouth,

"Take off your clothes." She looked up at him a bit shy mixed with a bit of fear.

"Sara, you have nothing to be afraid of. I am not going to hurt you. I am well aware of your physical situation. Just relax. It will be okay and we will go slow."

"Can we turn the lights off?" she whispered.

He pulled away slightly and looked deeply into her eyes.

"No Sara. Take your clothes off." He helped her take her top off and then her pants until she was standing there in nothing but her panties and socks. She reached down and took her socks off and left her panties on and stood before him searching his eyes. He reached over and put his index finger into the elastic waistband of her panties and pulled it out and let it snap back against her skin.

"This falls under the same category as clothes." Sara immediately pulled down her panties and stepped out of them.

"Good. Brave girl. Now come here." She stepped forward into Daniel's embrace and and let him kiss her until she almost fainted from the dizzying effect his kisses had on her. Daniel's hands roamed down her back and over her hips and back up to her waist and settled there. He had a firm grip on her waist and pushed her back slightly.

"Let's get on the bed." He walked her backwards to the guest bed and pushed her slightly causing her to fall on her butt on the bed. He stepped out of his boxers and pulled his shirt off over his head leaving him naked as he stood in front of her.

"Aren't you embarrassed to stand in front of me naked?" she asked with a giggle.

"No. Why should I be?"

"I don't know. I am."

"Of course you are. Because you are afraid of everything." He put his fingers on her chest and gave her a light, affectionate shove and she fell backwards onto the guest bed.

"Scoot upwards towards the pillows." Sara obeyed. The bedroom was currently the one place Sara was enjoying his high handed ways. Daniel crawled up the bed with her and settled between her legs and on top of her. She couldn't help grinning up at him and he stared down into her eyes. His lips curled into a wicked grin as he whispered,

"Should we play this by ear and see what happens or should we just dive right in?" Sara started giggling. He started trailing kisses down her neck and tummy. As he made his way closer to her entrance, Sara got nervous.

"What are you doing?" with a deep breath in.

Daniel looked up at her and chuckled.

"Is this a trick question? Just lay back and relax, Sara."

She laid her head back on the pillows and closed her eyes and enjoyed every sensation his kisses caused. She gasped when she felt his tongue started to make its descent from her belly button to her pubic line. Daniel slowly rubbed her outer thighs with his hands and whispered to her.

"Shhhhhhhhhh. It's okay. Relax." He worked his hands to her inner thighs allowing them to slowly make their way to her center. He lowered himself and kissed her vagina slowly in several places before allowing his tongue to explore her out folds. Sara gasped again and again her comforted her and calmed her. He pulled her petals apart and inserted his tongue moving the full length of her. She thrust her hips in an upward motion toward his mouth and he firmly held them back down.

"Stay still."

"Okay." she whispered. Sara swallowed hard as sensation flooded her senses and pushed her to the brink of the tattered calm she had left. But she obeyed his command to stay still even if it was just barely. She felt him insert a finger into her after he had well lubricated her with his tongue. It was done so slowly that she had hardly noticed it. He was massaging her insides with the even motion of his finger as he worked magic with his tongue.

"Daniel..." she rasped.

"No! Stop, Sara. If you come I will spank you..." Sara froze. She wasn't sure she could stop. He stopped moving and stopped licking her. It gave her time to come down from a near nuclear explosion.

"Good girl."

"Daniel, I don't think I will be able to do that twice."

"Yes you can and you will."

"Why!?" He lifted up on his elbows and stared at her.

"Shall we just go to sleep then, because I don't want you to be frustrated and mad at me?"

She dropped her head on the pillows and stared at the ceiling in mild frustration. There was no arguing with this man. If she wanted to continue, she was going to have to cooperate with him.

"Answer me, Sara."

"No."

"Okay then. Relax. We will get there." She forced herself to relax as he returned his attention back on pleasing her. He brought her to the brink of another earth shattering orgasm and stopped again. This time he moved up her body with kisses and positioned his erection so that he was just touching her entrance. He moved in a way that completely lubricated her before starting to push into her. He worked himself in to about half way before she could take no more and stopped him.

"Okay, so how does it feel if I just go this far...?"

"Fine."

Daniel started moving with regular motion, stopping at the halfway point to keep from causing her pain or discomfort. As she adjusted she finally started to move in a way that brought her clit in perfect contact with him. She began whispering his name.

"Daniel...Daniel...please...can I?"

"Ohhh baby. You feel so good...yes. Come for me, Sara..." he whispered back.

Sara relaxed just enough to allow herself to drop off the edge of the cliff. If she could have ridden the wave of her orgasm forever she would have agreed never to return. Daniel stared down at her as their bliss subsided. Her eyes were closed and she was drifting off to sleep. He kissed her nose and her forehead.

"Hey...are you alive." he whispered.

"Mhmm." He grinned at her. He rolled off of her and onto his back pulling her into his arms. They slept.

The sun was up and something woke Daniel out of a dead sleep. It was his phone on the nightstand. Sara was wrapped around him snoring lightly. He reached over and answered the phone. It was Jane.

"Jane, what's up?"

"Are you coming in today, Daniel?"

"Yes but not until after lunch."

"Where are you?"

"Jane, do you need something? I don't feel the need to check in with you."

"No. See you after lunch." and she hung up.

He yawned and continued to hold Sara while she slept. He stared down at her face and the memory of her coming apart at the seams and asking him if she could cum made him smile. He was going to do that again to her today. He had to go to the office for awhile, but he was coming to cook her dinner and they would do it again tonight. He planned to have ten years worth of sex with her to make up for lost time. She was ripe for it but so was he. He hadn't been with a woman in four years and he needed it as much as she did. He slowly untangled himself from her and got up to make breakfast. He had promised her good food this morning and he was hungry.

Sara woke up to the smell of bacon and coffee. She could hear Daniel moving around in the kitchen but he was keeping the noise down. She laid there thinking for awhile. She was sure he had given her the best orgasm she had ever had. She was staring at the ceiling giggling to herself about the memory of it when suddenly he was in the room staring at her asking her if she was ready to eat. She startled and looked at him. He shot her a knowing grin and ripped the covers off of her. Sara let out a shrill giggle.

"Daniel! No!"

"It's time to get up, young lady. Let's go. Go pee and get to the kitchen. If you are not out there in five I will be in to drag you out, dressed or not."

"Hey, you can't boss me around in my own house. I will be out when I am ready."

He looked at her with his brow raised and an evil grin on his face.

"I will see you in five minutes one way or the other."

Sara was in the bathroom stifling a giggle. She liked Daniel. He was hot. She peed, wiped and sat on the edge of her jacuzzi tub and giggled to herself, clapped quietly and rubbed her hands together at her good fortune. In the next instant, Daniel was knocking as promised.

"Sara...I meant what I said."

"Daniel! I am coming. I will be out shortly." She quickly wrapped her throw blanket from the bed around her and went quickly to sit at the bar to keep him from coming after her.

"I see you took a couple extra minutes..." he commented as she got herself situated at the bar.

"Yes, well, I had to clean up."

"In the future...be warned five minutes means five minutes. Especially at the office."

He sat a plate and coffee in front of her and she dove in without answering responding to him. Daniel studied her as she ate. The thought crossed his mind that for some odd reason, she was exhibiting a bit of cockiness and he wasn't sure why.

"So Daniel...does this mean you won't be spanking me anymore? I mean...now that we are..." She waved her hand between the to indicate their newly formed intimacy. Daniel froze and turned to look at her.

12