The Edge of Intention Pt. 06

Story Info
Sara learns not to piss off the boss...
5.3k words
4.42
14k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unnecessary Roughness

Daniel got up and got ready for work and left Sara's breakfast on a covered plate in the microwave with a note on the counter.

"Good Morning Sweet Pea,

Breakfast is in the microwave. We are going to dinner tonight with James' boss. As my assistant I think you should be there. As your boyfriend, I insist. See you at 8. Please bring two creams and two sugars with my coffee this morning. Your coffee was too bland yesterday."

Love,

Your Boss

Sara rolled her eyes as she reached up to open the microwave door. She read the note twice to make sure she hadn't missed anything. Maybe if you hadn't stolen my coffee, you would not have had the morbid experience of tasting it. Dinner. I have no interest in dinner with James' boss. We will see about that. Any other orders you have for me this morning "Boss"...A shot of protein for me to ingest, perhaps?

Her breakfast was delicious. Sara planned to wear her most seductive office attire and be on her best behavior so that she could start laying the groundwork to skip out on this dinner. She thought about the night before and the blowjob she gave him as she applied her cosmetics. Sara grinned as she remembered him gasping. "Jesus Christ, Sara!" If this was how it was going to be and he was going to use it as punishment, then she would make it the best sex he got. But she made up her mind never to do it any other time, simply to frustrate him.

She stood in front of the mirror naked when she was done with her hair and make-up. She stared into her own eyes thinking back on his near kiss when he told her to get on her knees. She closed her eyes and ran through the scene in her head. Yes, this man can definitely handle me. He is my kind of bossy. He does it in such a sexy, quiet way. I love his whispers. His hands in my hair as he guided me to the floor forcing me to look up at him while he undid his fly... She ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach. Without thinking and her eyes still closed...she let her fingers slide between her legs. The ticklish, tantalizing feeling shot through her as she kept his commanding eyes at the center of her thoughts. Her fingers slipped between the folds of her vagina and found her clit. She circled and teased and stroked and dipped her fingers inside of herself while still holding Daniel's gaze in her mind. Before she knew what hit her she exploded and was slamming her hips into her own hand as she came wave after wave to a blissful release.

The sound of her phone intruded angrily into her thoughts. She was shaken out of her dreamy state quickly as she ran to grab it from her dresser. It was Daniel.

"Hello...?" she answered out of breath.

"Hi. Are you just waking up?"

"Nooo...I was...finishing up my makeup."

"Well..everyone here is hungry and nobody had time to eat this morning. Can you bring breakfast sandwiches from the coffee shop for Brandy and Jane and the guys?"

"Yes. I will be out the door shortly and on my way. I am just getting dressed now."

"Okay, Baby. See you soon."

She went back to the mirror and let her hands slide over her hips and back to her butt. She turned and looked at her butt in the mirror. There was a slight bluish hue to her bottom from the spanking she had received in his office two days prior. When she was done admiring herself she decided to lean towards the risque when choosing her outfit for the day. She chose a deep purple blouse that was trimmed with a choker at the neck but had a drop-V from the collar and dove way below what was decent between her breasts. She wore sticky bra cups so it would not show in the V. She wore a tight and short black skirt with 4" black LK Bennetts. She grabbed a black cardigan and was out the door and off to the coffee shop.

When she got to the office she set everything up at the coffee counter for the staff and was standing with other employees when Daniel walked up. He grabbed his coffee, cream and sugar from her. She looked up at him and motioned for him to come near.

"Oh, Daniel." as she leaned into his ear and hid her mouth behind her hand as he leaned down to hear her.

"I masturbated myself into a frenzy and had just cum when you called for breakfast...my hand was still wet when I answered your call..." she leaned back with an arched brow and patted him on the shoulder and said,

"Okay then I will go get started. I will be at my desk if you have any questions."

Daniel stood frozen for ten seconds and then pulled himself together. He looked around and thankfully, no one seemed to notice that she had just left him immobilized in the middle of the room. He took a few sips of his coffee while he regained his center. He chuckled to himself, bid everyone good morning and led a very short morning meeting about the day's agenda. He took his leave and entered the Executive Suite and closed and locked the outer doors. Okay Miss Beckett, if this is how you want to play the game, I will play it as it lays...

He strode up the short carpeted hall and into the main entry area and leaned on the archway leading to Sara's desk. He stood staring at her with an arched brow, shoulder against the arch with his foot crossed and resting on the tip of his shoe.

"So, what were you thinking about?" he asked as his eyes pinned her to her chair.

"While you masturbated...?"

"You." She looked at him nonplussed.

"Sara...I know you think you are funny with this little game you are playing."

Before she knew what happened he closed the space between them in less than a second and pulled her out of her chair by her arm and swung her around pushing her face down over her desk. She was in a state of shock as he kicked her feet apart. He yanked her skirt up and ripped her panties off. She could hear him unbuckling his pants with one hand while his other hand had her head pinned to her desk. He was whispering forceful questions and commands.

"Do you still think you are funny, Sweet Pea?"

Sara was too shocked to reply.

She felt him enter her vaginally from behind and thrust into her but not enough to hurt her. He released her head and face and grabbed both of her hands and pinned them above her head as he took her relentlessly. He continued whispering to her.

"Come on, Sara...answer me. Do you still think you are funny?"

"No...Sir." she whispered between thrusts.

"Oh...I think you do...Why don't you tell me what you were thinking about while you masturbated, Baby...come on...tell me."

"I was thinking about you...your eyes...the way you were pulling my hair last night."

Daniel reached into her hair and fisted it lightly and pulled her head back.

"Like this?"

"Yes" she whispered.

"Ohhhhh Baby...I am going to cum...Sara..." Daniel bit her neck and jaw and ear.

He continued pushing into her until he found his release.

He laid on top of her for a minute or two before pulling out of her. He still had her pinned to the desk and again whispered,

"I don't know what you were up to when you told me that...but whatever it was...I hope you got what you wanted."

Sara tried desperately to hide her smile. Daniel watched her closely as he pulled himself together and tucked his shirt back in and rebuckled his belt.

He watched her closely as she stood and smoothed her skirt back down over her hips. She picked her torn panties up off of the floor and wadded them up and tucked them into the trash can. They were practically brand new. She sat in her chair when she was done and turned her back on Daniel; her nose bearing a tilt upward as she started typing and opening her email.

Daniel grinned and walked up behind her. He braced one hand on the back of her office chair and one on the edge of her desk and leaned close to her face.

"You are not fooling me, young lady."

Sara broke out in a giggle.

"What?"

He looked at her sardonically and raised a brow and backed away. He grabbed his coffee off of her credenza and strode into his office while calling over his shoulder,

"Come into my office, Sara, we need to talk about tonight."

Sara got up and grabbed her notebook and sauntered in to his office. Daniel set his cup of coffee down and took his chair and watched her as she came in. He could tell something was on her mind.

"What are you thinking about, Sweet Pea?"

She looked at Daniel surprised he asked.

"Well, I don't want to go to dinner with you tonight. I have no desire to sit with James' boss through a meal."

He studied her carefully before delivering a response.

"Sara, you are going. You are my assistant. That is why I hired you. I want you there to look and listen. I don't want you to talk. I am going to introduce you as Mrs. Taylor and my assistant." He stopped talking to study her face and make sure she was with him.

Sara sat frozen. She studied him to see if he was serious. Was this his weird way of proposing? How unromantic. She thought to herself.

"It is my way of keeping you anonymous. If he asks your name, use your middle name. Most men in business know to call you by the name you were introduced as."

"And Sara...we are going home before we go to dinner and you are changing your blouse. You are not going dressed like that. That is for my eyes only and not appropriate for a business dinner."

Sara sat staring at him resigned. There was no use fighting him once he had his mind made up.

At the end of the day they left the office in Daniel's truck. She had never been in the truck. He had a beautiful new black Chevy Silverado with all of the upgrades and it made for a nice ride home.

"I'll wait here. Run in and put something modest on. I do not want these men salivating over your cleavage at dinner." She nodded in agreement and jumped out to go inside.

As she walked past the bathroom door inside the Master Suite on her way to the closet, she chuckled to herself at an idea that popped into her head out of nowhere. She should jump in the tub and soak and relax and lock the bathroom door and wait for Daniel to come searching for her and insist on staying home. However, he was determined to take her along and if she made him late to that dinner, she might arrive with a very sore behind for her mischief. Nope. Just go with him and behave. I am hungry so I will at least enjoy the food. And besides, he doesn't want me to say anything. How hard could it possibly be?

She chuckled to herself at the thought of how he might react if she pulled a stunt like that. The thought of being pulled to her feet from the tub and spanked while she was dripping wet held absolutely zero allure. It hurt to be smacked on wet skin. It gave her the needed energy to move quickly and get changed. She decided on a black, long sleeved dress, sheer black stockings and her black patent leather LK Bennett heels. She threw her hair up into a messy bun on top of her head, let some curls loose and flew out the door.

When Daniel saw her coming in much less time than he was prepared to wait, he drew in a deep breath. God she is beautiful. I should not be taking her to this dinner. She doesn't want to go and I don't want these assholes to have a single thought about her when it's over. He jumped out of his side of the truck and opened her door. He kissed her forehead, patted her butt and said,

"Sara, you look stunning." and helped her up inside. He handed her the seatbelt and closed her door.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were greeted by the host to discuss seating arrangements. As they walked to their table, Daniel guided Sara with his hand in the small of her back. He could smell her perfume wafting up and wrapping around his head in a dizzying fashion. The were seated and had drinks ordered when Daniel finally spoke to her.

"There is no need to be nervous. I simply want you to observe. I don't trust these bastards and I want to know what you think when it is over."

She simply stared at him and nodded.

Sara was not comfortable promising Daniel anything. She wanted to know how this company was somehow unable to find out her brother was an ex con. Companies ran background checks all of the time on prospective employees and it wasn't hard to find things out on the internet. So how had he slipped through their fingers? She didn't believe for one minute that he had. There was a reason this company wanted him regardless of his shady past and she was determined to find out why. She also knew if she pissed Daniel off that he would take her home and spend the night making her pay dearly for it. And who's to say he wouldn't be right to do so? However, Sara made up her mind to roll the damn dice. She had to know what her brother was up to and how he got involved with her boss' company.

Sara was looking at Daniel when he held his drink in mid air and his stare froze on something. Sara's head turned to follow his eyes and saw her brother standing there with his boss. Daniel stood immediately to shake their guest's hands and make introductions. Ice began to form in Sara's feet and crept up to her heart and neck rapidly as she staring at James. They remained eye-locked through the introductions. Somewhere in the haze she heard Daniel introduce her as his wife.

"...Gentleman, this is Mrs. Taylor and also my assistant." Daniel did not immediately know that James was standing in front of him since he started the introductions. It took him a minute to realize Sara and James were staring at each other; both frozen with eyes locked. James was the first to speak.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, Sara. How have you been?" James' eyes seemed to soften once he gathered his wits about him. Sara still felt frozen to the spot and could barely speak.

"Hi James. How have you been?"

"Not bad. Busy. Working hard iron out my life, you know?"

She nodded.

Her head floated, unfeeling in Daniel's direction and he stepped closer and slid his arm around her waist.

"Gentlemen, should we be seated?"

Sara sat through dinner and didn't hear half of what was said. She sat thinking and wondering if Daniel had done this to her on purpose. She had no clue that he was as surprised as she was. Daniel ordered her food because she could not think straight and started tossing her drink back a little quickly to dull the frustrations and discomfort she felt while being in the company of her brother. Although she noticed he softened towards her and did not seem angry in any way. The more she sat there the more she realized she was still angry. She and her husband had lost over a hundred thousand dollars because James was stealing from them. It was money they could have used to pay bills and live better and it was stolen from them. It was devastating and had led to the decline in their finances and deterioration of their marriage. She could forgive him for the theft by itself if it hadn't ruined everything and they hadn't lost so much. And now, he was daring once again to endanger her livelihood by stealing from her boss. It was with this thought that she opened her mouth in the middle of a conversation bringing it to a screeching halt.

"So Mr. Wagner...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you gentlemen...but I have a burning question and I would appreciate an answer."

Dillon looked at her surprised but nodded and said,

"Absolutely, Mrs. Taylor."

"Does your company have a formal HR Department?"

"Yes, Ma'am, we do."

"And tell me...do they conduct background checks on their employees?"

"Yes. Everyone who works for us undergoes an extensive background investigation."

"Then can you answer a question for me?"

Sara could feel Daniel's leg suddenly nudge her. She ignored it and pressed on...

"Sure."

"Do you always knowingly hire ex criminals? Because James here has an extensive history of extortion and theft from the time he was a child. And what I want to know, is that if you conduct airtight background checks, how he made it past the door to your organization. I'm not sure about anyone else, but to me that looks a little more than suspicious. It appears to be intentional."

James' fork stopped in midair as he looked at Daniel as he leaned in and whispered in his sister's ear.

"Get up and don't say another word. Come with me." He grabbed her arm and helped her scoot out of the booth and stand. The entire time Sara continued to make her point.

"Daniel why are we sitting here playing footsie with these people and pretending everything's okay when it's not. He is a thief and always has been!"

Daniel continued pulling her along.

"Gentlemen if you will excuse us for a couple of minutes, I will be right back."

Daniel nodded to the host and said he would be back momentarily. His grip tightened on Sara's arm as they went through the doors. Sara tried to yank her arm away to no avail.

"Let go of me!" she barked. His response was to grip her tighter and pull her along to his truck at a faster pace. She could hear the lock beep as he pushed the remote on the key fob. He opened the passenger side and helped her up inside, handed her the seatbelt and stood there once she was buckled in.

"I am going back in there to finish dinner and mop up your mess and then I am taking you home. When I get back out here you better be right where I have left you, do you understand me?" Sara nodded. She whispered,

"Daniel it's cold..." but he had slammed the truck door before she could finish her sentence. Sara sat thinking about what she had wanted to say to the men at the table but she had never gotten the chance to finish. She wanted so badly to know what was being said between them as ten minutes turned into a half hour as she continued to wait. She started shivering. The forecast called for icy rain and the temperature would be in the 30s during the night. Another half hour to forty-five minutes rolled by and Sara got impatient with shivering and got out of the truck to sit inside where it was warm. She sat in the waiting area. The host was a classy and kind hearted middle aged woman. She asked Sara if she could bring her something to drink while she waited. Sara declined due to nervous energy about even being in the building. She waited yet another half hour before she could hear Daniel's voice approaching with her brother and his boss. She kept it together no matter how afraid she felt or how badly she wanted to start crying.

Daniel came around the corner and saw Sara sitting there and stood saying his goodbyes to James and his boss. His eyes held hers as he shook hands and waved the men off. James looked at Sara on his way way out the door and waved to her with a hint of affection in his eyes. She waved back. Her eyes met back up with Daniel's and he motioned for her to come. She got up and walked over to him.

"I wasn't trying to disobey, Daniel. It was freezing outside and you didn't leave the keys so I could have heat." He nodded took off his jacket and covered her shoulders and led her out the door, again, with his hand at her lower back. In his other hand he held their to go boxes. He had her dinner boxed up since she was made to abruptly leave the table. When they got to the truck he opened the door and made sure she was in and seatbelted before he closed the door. He got in on the driver's side and started the truck, put his seatbelt on and turned on the heat before turning to talk to her. He leaned towards her on the armrest between them.

"I am going to take you home and I am spending the night as well..." As she stared back at him, an unspoken communication passed between them that let her know she was in for an ordeal when he got her home. She could feel a tear slide down her cheek as she nodded in response to his words. The ride home was quiet. Daniel turned soft music on to calm his nerves. When he pulled into the underground garage and parked the truck he shut it off and turned to her.

12