The Edinburgh Festival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment, the light went off and we were in darkness. Only a glimmer of natural light shone at the top of the stairs. I could smell the blood on my face, a tangy coppery taste in the back of the mouth. Boss goon sent one of his men upstairs to check the fuses. He slapped me, just to keep himself amused. The big guy, who wanked in my mouth came up close, pulling his cock out in front of my face again. I'll fucking bite his cock off if he sticks it in my mouth again. Boss goon shouted up at the man checking the fuses. No answer. Silly bastard probably can't find the fuse box. He shouted to the big man to go and hurry him along. He stuck his cock back in his trousers. The bastard, he doesn't know how close he came to losing his cock. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness. I could see Alec, he was bent forward, his head on his chest. I hoped he wasn't unconscious.

Boss goon shouted again, telling them to hurry up and get the light back on. He stood in front of me, swinging the cutters from one hand to the other. He was menacing. I thought I saw a shadow move by the steps to the basement. I must have been mistaken. I sat in my seat with a defiant look on my face. Blood was dripping down my cheek where the pistol caught me. I thought I might have broken ribs too, from the kicking we got. It was painful to breathe. Alec still wasn't moving. What have these bastards done to him?

All of a sudden there was a mighty loud explosion and the basement was lit up with an extremely bright light. My ears were ringing and I was sick. My head was spinning and I passed out for a moment.

Next second, a man clad entirely in black was running towards the goons. He had a balaclava on, covering his face. Another goon? It wasn't. He did some fancy karate moves and within seconds, the two goons were on the floor, out cold. He was as fast as lightning. It was like something out of a movie. I shook my head, trying to focus on what was going on. What the fuck? The man switched on a torch and cut my ties and I rubbed my wrists. The blood rushed back into my hands and feet. It was painful. He darted over to set Alec free. He was still unconscious. He walked back to me, reaching to pull his balaclava up to reveal his face.

It was James. What the fuck? It was James with a great big smile on his face. What's going on? He's the one that set this up? Isn't he? James produced some ties and bound the two goons he had immobilized. He went to help Alec and we climbed the stairs, out of our prison. We were still groggy. I saw the two other goons lying on the floor, out cold and their limbs bound with plastic ties. That's how to do it properly. James had cut the electricity, hoping they would come up to investigate and it worked. He had the two goons tied up like trussed turkeys. It was over.

I had a lot of questions to ask James, not fully trusting him even though he had set us free. It could be part of the plot. Alec was waking up, he looked as dazed as I was. He looked at James, trying to get the words out, to ask him what he was doing. James had flung a concussion grenade, a flashbang, into the basement, that's why our hearing and vision was distorted and we passed out.

'What are you doing James?' I asked. What are you doing here? It was a long terrible story. To our horror, It turned out the spy in the camp was Albert, the gardener. He was the one who paid kids to buy the flowers. He was the one who arranged the whole kidnap plot using army friends of his who happen to live down here. He knew we were going to New Orleans, he knew we could easily be picked up close to the restaurant. Alec couldn't believe it. Not Albert, surely not. How did James manage to discover that? It turned out James had overheard Albert on the phone. He was sufficiently concerned as to interrogate Albert. He required a lot of persuasion, from James, but he was soon singing his heart out. He told James the lot, right down to where you were going to be held. Albert is presently nicely tied up in the house. James hadn't called the police to pick Albert up. He was secured and won't be going anywhere.

'I caught the next flight down to New Orleans and made my way here. My hire car is hidden a few miles away,' James informed us. 'I had been here for several hours, observing the property, waiting for the right moment to attack. Then I saw you both come out and then you ran off. I couldn't signal you. I thought it better to stay where I was hidden rather than follow you, just in case something went wrong.'

I couldn't believe it. James is the hero. He saved our lives. It was time to call the police. While James phoned the police, Alec and I went into the kitchen and drank a long cool glass of water. We held each other, glad our nightmare was over. We were trembling. The truth was out now. Alec apologised for his reaction to the flowers, it was unforgivable that he didn't believe me immediately. He also apologised for getting me mixed up in all this bother. It was a terrible experience. He also said he was so proud of my loyalty to him, I stood by him in very dangerous circumstances. I kissed him, holding him tight to me. We were still together and had survived our ordeal, that's more important.

We thought James was the rogue but he wasn't. We owe him a big thank you. We still had loads of questions for him. Where did he get the concussion grenade from? Why didn't he call the police as soon as he knew where we were? He said it would be better if we didn't ask too many questions about the grenade. He didn't alert the police because he had no evidence. Having had to beat the truth from Albert, his evidence under duress would be ignored. Besides, there were only four of them down here, it was good odds. He was trained in this type of hostage rescue, he was ex special forces. James was one of the elite.

The police arrived en-mass. Four squad cars and an ambulance. In all the excitement, I forgot I still had injuries that needed seen to. Alec was in a worse state. The police came over and took statements. The four goons were all awake and were being led into two police cars, carefully handcuffed together. I walked over, looking for the big man who spunked in my mouth. I'm not a violent man but I did enjoy slapping his face. The police were looking the other way as I slapped him. The dirty bastard.

We received first aid but were told we needed to go to hospital. I just wanted to go back to Alec's home, relax in the spa pool and try to recover from this. However, we were persuaded to go to hospital.

Our injuries were bad enough to warrant being kept in hospital overnight. I had three broken ribs, a fracture to my shin and a nasty cut on the face which needed stitching. Alec was worse, his arm was broken and he had a hairline fracture on his skull. He had taken a bad beating. We had separate beds, next to each other in the hospital ward. I just realised, my clothes were back in the hotel in Bourbon Street. What a shame we couldn't enjoy the hotel facilities.

Alec was so apologetic for getting me involved. 'Perhaps it was all meant to be. The fates, casting their runes again. We've been to hell and back and we've survived and we're stronger than ever.' I smiled at Alec. I wonder how he feels about me now?

Two days later and we were back in Cambridgeport, at home. Albert had been arrested and was in custody. His motive was purely money. Alec gave him a lifeline when he was down and out and needing help. This is how he repaid Alec.

James was working normally, as if nothing at all had happened. I felt bad about wrongly thinking he was the bad apple. I couldn't have been more wrong. He is a hero. Single handed and he took on four thugs and beat them.

We were told it would take us a couple of weeks until we recovered properly. I needed to get back for my work, I only had two weeks off and one of them has gone already.

When I was alone, Alec came out to the pool and picked up a chair and joined me. I was reading my Kindle. I put it to one side as he sat down. He held my hand and looked into my eyes. He thanked me again for being so brave and loyal. He asked me how I felt about him now. I said I was still in love with him, more than ever. We had remained together through a very bad experience, and we're alive to talk about it. We belong with each other.

He told me he was in love with me too. He could see I was more interested in him than I was his money. He apologised again. I let the big guy spunk in my mouth to save him doing it to Alec and he couldn't stop thanking me for that. If this kidnapping had been one of these testing experiences life sometimes throws at us then, surely we have passed it. I was about to lose my toes rather than agree to paying these people so much money. Imagine if James hadn't heard Albert on the phone. It doesn't bear thinking about.

'Let's go up to bed, David,' he suggested with a warm smile on his face. This was the first time we had made love since we arrived home with our injuries. There was no holding me back. I wanted to feel Alec's cock. I followed him up the stairs and he led me to his bed. He undressed me and I stood there naked in front of him. He hugged me. We stood together and remained like that for ages. I undressed Alec, finally exposing his naked body and gorgeous cock. We made a good team. Our injuries stopped us from being too passionate but that didn't stop us making love. We lay on our sides, together and we sucked each other's cock. I wanted his spunk so badly. I wanked him in time with my mouth, easily bringing him off. I moaned as I felt my own cock spurting in his mouth. The only sounds were our moans as we swallowed each other's cum. We lay together, his head on my chest beside my heart. He could feel my heart beating.

Alec was still getting headaches after his head injury. I hope there won't be lasting problems. We still had so much to talk about. Does he believe we have a future? Do I believe that? Yes, I did believe that and so did Alec. He asked me to consider resigning from work and moving over to Boston, with him. He told me he really wanted that. We could have a future together, here in Boston. He even offered me a job with his company. He was really pleased with my secret shopper report, he wanted me to visit all his restaurants and report on them.

Should I grasp this opportunity? It's a big decision, leaving my work and friends behind to move to America with Alec. What did I have back home? Loneliness and a cramped flat, an overdraft, a job I wasn't particularly happy with? I really had nothing to stay for. I couldn't think of a single reason to stay in Edinburgh. I was in love with Alec and he was in love with me. Our lives were about to change forever. Of course I will come to Boston and join Alec. We will have a fulfilling and happy life together, I was certain of that. We were both teary eyed when I hugged Alec and told him my answer.

Who would believe that my life would change so dramatically as a result of knocking over the thief in Princes Street Gardens less than a month ago? It's been an emotional roller coaster ever since. I was kidnapped, who would ever have thought it? Sometimes, not often but sometimes, the fates do cast their runes with a pleasant outcome. I take my hat off to them this time. I thought my life was over when I got divorced three years ago. I would never have even dreamed I would be living in Boston, with a man I had fallen in love with. A beautiful house and a stunning swimming pool, and a new job as well. My life is completely changing and it's changing quickly.

As I lay there, holding Alec, I was dreaming. I was dreaming about the future. My future with Alec. My cup was overflowing with happiness. I had never felt so happy and loved. We were soul-mates and we had found each other.