The Editor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers

"Julie...you have to cum. I can't take...," I informed her in gasps. She didn't let me finish. She pulled my lips back to hers and drove her tongue between them. I was gone. I exploded into her. Everything I had left me and entered her. I felt her muscles tense, her pussy clamped down and a shudder echoed down her leg. She was moaning in my mouth as I emptied into her. I wasn't sure how we remained upright. She was shaking uncontrollably and my legs felt like rubber. I stayed with her as my orgasm waned and hugged her close as she came down from her own.

"That was much better than I expected," Julie confided, "you were right about all of it." I separated from her and gently helped her lower her leg.

"No. I think that was much better than the story," I replied, "quite incredible in fact. This was by far the best time I have ever had." I carefully stroked the side of her head after locating it in the darkness. My eyes were just starting to adjust to the low light.

"You didn't write about the mess," Julie giggled. I imagined what must be running down her leg. I do kind of skip the messy parts when writing. Well, it was an emergency so I improvised. I couldn't leave her dripping in a grocery store. I ran my hand from her knee to her groin. I wiped my soaked hand on my boxers and repeated the process until my hand came back dry.

"Bet I won't see that in the story," she laughed. When I stood up she kissed me softly on the lips. "I really kind of needed that, thank you." It sounded like this was going to be a one-shot deal. She made it sound final. Strangely, it did make sense.

"My pleasure," I replied in a masculine tone. I was hoping she could sense my smile. We straightened our clothes and put ourselves back together. I tried to hand her her panties, but she insisted I keep them. I put the trophy back in my pocket.

Opening the door nearly blinded us. We got a few surprised looks from some customers, but none of the employees seemed aware of our little dalliance. Julie smiled at me and blew me a kiss. She grabbed her cart and headed down aisle six. I was getting a bit re-aroused thinking of her without panties in her summer dress. I shook my head and headed to the checkout lane. I must have smelled like a sex since the cashier's nose kept twitching. I just smiled and paid for the groceries.

I changed the story as soon as I got home. The ex-gymnast became an ex-cheerleader. She was a bit older and a hell of a lot sexier.

Much more realistic and so very hot. I'm glad you left out the messy part.

-j

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,651 Followers
12