The Education of an Asian Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Zaidah gasped as she felt Jeff press his finger deeper, but it was a sound of pleasure. Her hips rose as she tried to get it deeper into her hot pussy which, now, was exuding her juices. My wife had her first orgasm from a stranger before he even had put his thick hardness inside her!

It was beautiful watching him opening her for the ultimate pleasure I knew Zaidah would feel when he shot his first load of thick, hot cum deep into her welcoming vagina. Zaidah, on her back was pulling on him, trying to get him to mount her and I waited for the thrill of my life. Then it happened. I watched as Jeff's thick, hard cock slowly entered my wife. He was larger than I thought and it took him several times of withdrawing, then slowly pressing himself deeper in her before I saw they were joined totally. Zaidah was making the hissing sound that told me she was enjoying the slow in and out pumping of her lover's cock in her pussy as she clasped his body close to her. Her legs closed behind his thighs as she met each of his thrusts with one of her own, driving him deep into her cunt. A frothy ring of foam appeared at the juncture of their sex, telling me that Zaidah had just had another of her fantastic orgasms. Her limbs jerked and Jeff's face turned into a picture of pleasure as he felt Zaidah's wonderfully skilled muscles milk his cock.

When Jeff gave my wife her first orgasm with his cock, I knew it was a scene I wanted to repeat over and over again. I didn't need to ask Jeff if he wanted to do her again. He sensed that both I and Zaidah wanted to enjoy more of his efforts. What gave me even more pleasure was I could see Zaidah, despite her original objections, was enjoying the way he made love to her. I watched him well into the night as he and Zaidah celebrated their lust in various positions until Jeff could no longer stay hard. That was when I discovered something I had never even expected. I lay down on the bed next to Zaidah and continued fondling her as Jeff had done. It only seemed to intensify Zaidah's arousal and soon she was pulling me over her body and steering my own cock into her cum-filled pussy. I couldn't believe the intense pleasure it gave me to drive my cock through the hot cum Jeff had left inside her. It was like a velvet glove, surrounding my hardness, yet Zaidah's wonderfully developed muscles were rippling up and down my cock in a symphony of delight. Her head rolled from side to side as she took my offering, clutching me tightly as I too added my sperm to Jeff's.

That's when I did something I had never imagined I would do. It was so intensely erotic to feel her cum filled pussy giving me such pleasure that I found myself sliding down her belly until my face was at her crotch. Tentatively, I touched the tip of my tongue to the seeping trail of semen that was slowly leaking from her vagina. To my surprise, it was sweet with our mixed juices and I couldn't' resist taking more by clamping my mouth tightly over her swollen pussy lips and using my tongue to clean her. Zaidah's hips bucked as she clutched my head with both her hands, trying to pull me even deeper. Just when I thought I had taken all of it from her I lifted my head and saw my wife with Jeff's cock in her mouth, drawing another load from him. It was as though a dam had opened. My naïve, shy and conservative wife, mother of two had become insatiable. I felt thick lumps of cum filling my mouth, to be swallowed with pleasure, as my wife had yet another hard, bone jarring orgasm as Jeff shot another load into her mouth. I smiled as I watched her swallow his cum. No one would ever guess how much cum had filled my lovely wife's mouth or pussy that night from both a total stranger as well as me...

Several hours later, the three of us sat in our living room and exchanged compliments on how the meeting had gone. Jeff couldn't compliment my wife often or strongly enough, and she was equally complimentary about the pleasure he had given her. We agreed that this would not be the last time we would meet, but then Jeff mentioned another couple he had introduced to swinging and asked if we would like to meet them.

"They're Chris and Janet," he said handing us a picture of a fully dressed couple with whom he had met. "Both are experienced swingers now, although, like with you, they had never done it before I met them. If you would like to meet them, I'll give you their names and let them contact you."

"That would be fine," Zaidah remarked. Sitting between us, she seemed very comfortable for having been thoroughly fucked for hours by the both of us. "I never expected to have another man take me as gently and respectfully as the two of you did. " She gave my arm a squeeze as she continued. "Now that I have had this experience, I think I would like to continue."

With that thought in mind, Zaidah and I accompanied our guest to the door and said our goodbye's, knowing that we would be seeing each other again. With a final hug, kiss, and stroking of Zaidah's breast, Jeff left us alone once again.

"Were you serious about meeting Chris and Janet," I asked.

"As serious as I am about wanting you to take me to bed and make love to me the rest of the night," Zaidah said with a smile equaling my own.

*

In Chapter 2, we will continue backing up in Zaki's story as they expand their interests with a new couple, Chris and Janet who become favorites of theirs as they are drawn progressively deeper into the swinging lifestyle.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12