The Education of an Asian Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers

"You are far from being an 'old woman'" I told her as I turned her toward me and kissed her. Our tongues met and dueled with each other. I would call it a draw, but I got a lot more out of feeling of my sister-in-law's breast as my fingers unfastened the large buttons of her blouse. Her breath hissed between her teeth as I squeezed a hard nipple through her filmy bra. She returned the favor by giving my cock a squeeze that had it immediately hard as a rock.

"We're wasting time here," Osman said. "Let's get a cab and go to the hotel we have for the night.. The children are with their grandmother, and so we'll have all night together."

None of us had any interest that outweighed that idea and only moments later the four of us were crowded into the back of a taxi. The driver, thankfully, apparently had seen something like this before and paid no attention to what we were doing until the scent of female arousal drew his attention. Only his glance into the rear view mirror and his smile told us that he would deserve the extra tip we would give him at the end of our short journey.

I certainly couldn't blame Zaidah for supplying her part of that arousal scent. Osman had her breasts on display, with one hand supporting the one in his mouth, while his other hand worked in and out of my wife's swollen pussy lips. Her hips shuttled back and forth on the seat as Osman stroked her G spot. I could tell she was very near orgasm just from the sound of her panting out her pleasure.

Of course I was doing my best to make certain Zarina was getting at least equal treatment. She had buttoned her dress back up when we were preparing to go out to get the cab, but as soon as we were in the dark confines of that back seat, she had pulled my arm over her shoulders and pressed my hand to her breast. She showed no reluctance at all in letting me explore those lovely tits of hers either through her dress and bra, or when I slipped my hand inside the soft lace cupping her breasts. She even unbuttoned the bodice of her dress to give me more room to play. Zarina's nipples were at least twice the size of Zaidah's and absolutely perfect for what I was doing to them. They were hard as rocks as I explored first one, then the other, rolling them between my thumb and fingers. I took the time to unfasten the front hooking bra, leaving it hanging uselessly from her shoulders as I pushed one cup aside so I could get one hard nipple into my mouth. Zarina groaned with pleasure and held my head tightly to her breast as her other hand found my hardness and began slowly stroking me to an even higher state or rigidity.

Thankfully, it wasn't a long drive to the hotel Osman used when they met a new couple. There also wasn't a great deal of space between where the taxi parked and the doorway, allowing both giggling ladies to leave their dresses in the state we had them as they raced into the back entrance. Osman and I showed our appreciation to the taxi driver with a tip that equaled the fare and whispered thanks. He replied that any time we were out and needed his services, he would be happy to take us anywhere as long as the ladies were as accommodating as they had been tonight.

With a final wave at the smiling driver, we went inside. Osman had a large suite, with both a living area and a spacious bedroom. Neither of the girls was in the living area when we got there. We traced them to where we wanted them to be by their giggles.

Both had already removed their dresses and were waiting for us. In mere seconds both Osman and I had removed our clothing and joined each other's wife in that large bed that dominated their bedroom.

I knew what I wanted more than anything at the moment, the scent of their arousal had permeated my nostrils to the point my mouth was watering for the taste of my sister-in-law's hot pussy. I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately, driving my tongue deep into her mouth while my hands ravaged those lovely tits.

"Enough of this playing around," Zarina whispered into my ear. "I want what I saw in your bed months ago in my mouth." With that said, she whirled in my arms and dove to the junction of my thighs, taking my swollen cock into her mouth as my own covered her fragrant pussy. I was in heaven, feeling her experienced mouth beginning to collect the pre-cum juices that awaited her while my tongue spread her swollen cunt lips and I began lapping the delightful sweetness that had collected between them. She tasted as good as I had dreamed so long ago before I had been able to convince Zaidah of the pleasures that awaited her with other men. The sight of her now, her legs wrapped tightly around her brother-in-law's torso, purring with the pleasure of his throbbing cock filling her cunt, was almost enough to make me cum in Zarina's mouth immediately. She must have sensed my nearness and intensified her sucking until with a gasp I shot my load of thick, hot cum into her mouth. She immediately pressed her head down tighter and I felt the constriction of her throat as she swallowed the tangy mix of cum.

"There, that's out of the way," she murmured when she at last finished cleaning my cock and made her way back up to lay beside me. "I knew that if I didn't make you cum by sucking your dick, you wouldn't be able to fuck me as long as I want you to. " She leaned back and looked at me carefully, with a smile on her lips. "Are you ready? Most men need more time, but I can tell by how hard you are that you want to fuck me as much as I want to feel you inside me."

Nothing could have been more correct. I hadn't gone even slightly flaccid as my wife's sister realized. The memories of the way she had fucked her lovers on that cd was enough to make me want her as much as I wanted to see Zaidah being filled with Osman's cum, which happened even as Zarina straddled my hips and poised herself with my cock touching those swollen lips. I heard Osman's grunt as he exploded in Zaidah's tight cunt and heard my wife gasping her own pleasure as she too reached orgasm. Osman continued pumping in and out of her pussy as she went through the aftershocks of an obviously thrilling orgasm, pulling her lover to her tightly and matching his hip movements with her own as she prolonged the delight.

"Is she as good as you hoped, Osman?" Zarina asked her husband with a smile. He didn't answer, but I think it was from his breathlessness rather than reluctance. She looked down at me and told me their own little secret as I felt her begin to lower her hips, driving my cock between those tight lips and through an unbelievably tight ring of muscle guarding her core. The mixture of my saliva and her juices allowed a slow and wonderfully pleasant penetration into the first inch or so of her vagina. "Osman has been telling me ever since we were first married how much he wanted to fuck Zaidah. Oh, I know you might be shocked but neither you nor Zaidah knew how often I was being fucked before we were married. Osman knew, because he was one of my lovers from the start, and we finally just decided to make it permanent because he was so good, but he's always wanted to get his dick into my sister's pussy. Then, when you came to stay with us while you were attending that course, it was all I could do to keep from fucking you. You have no idea how many days I came home and masturbated thinking of how good this big dick of yours would feel inside me." She raised herself slightly then edged downward once again, hissing with pleasure as another inch slid into her cock hungry pussy. She looked over at where Zaidah had let Osman slide off her body and asked her, "Was he good for you my young sister?"

"Oh, heavens yes!" Zaidah said as her lover wrapped her in his arms again. "If I had known how well and thoroughly he fucked, I wouldn't have waited for Zaki to suggest I fuck other men I would have been over here with him and we could have started this long ago."

"Well, now that I've tasted your husband's cock and feel him feeding his dick into me now, I would certainly have let you have Osman. We have so much time to make up for," she gasped as the final few inches of my dick filled her cunt and my wife's sister began slowly fucking me with a cunt rich in muscle that felt like a coiled spring in a slippery velvet glove.

I knew before we left the next morning that we would be seeing much of Osman and Zarina, as well as the many friends both had made over the years. I couldn't wait to fuck my sister-in-law again or to see my wife's pussy full of strange cock.

oldfogey
oldfogey
376 Followers
12