The Education of Cassandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the walls of Cassie's ass begin to twitch, and spasm all around my shaft. I pushed forward and held my position, deep inside her. Her walls began to pull and massage at the shaft of my throbbing member. I held her hips tight in my hands, as the first wave of her powerful orgasm gripped my cock.

Cassie unable to contain herself opened her mouth to let out a howling scream. Her Hispanic male erupted on her tongue, just as her mouth opened to scream. She choked on the unexpected stream of cum coating the back of her throat. The action caused the Hispanic males cock to fall from Cassie's mouth. Thick ropes of cum fell about her face and breasts. The white sticky substance matted in her now sweat and cum soaked red hair.

A second wave of Cassie's orgasm ran the length of my cock. Milking my shaft with the muscles in the walls of her ass, I stiffened and prepared for my own orgasm. I drove deep inside her ass, and cupped my hands underneath her. Lifting her up off the table she wrapped her hands around my neck. Locking her fingers behind my neck she began sliding her ass up and down the shaft of my cock. Her spasmodic walls of her ass coaxing the cum from my balls.

I looked into Cassie's cum soaked face, as I felt my member swell and throb. I clinched the muscles of my ass, in an effort to hold off and constrict the flow of cum to my shaft. A third wave of Cassie's orgasm gripped my cock, and I couldn't hold back any more. A low unnatural moan escaped from my throat as my cock began to ache at the base.

Cassie threw her back her head, her arms still wrapped around my neck, she leaned back as far as her arms allowed. This action forced my cock even deeper into her anal cavity. I felt my ball sac contract, as a large stream of cum washed up against the walls of Cassie's ass. We both moaned in unison as a fourth orgasmic wave spasmed around my erupting cock.

I pushed Cassie back down to the table, and withdrew my spasmodic cock from her ass. Cum splattered across her smooth flat belly, as I redirected my cock towards her gapping cum drenched hole. I pushed the head of my cock into her hot eager little opening, just as another thick stream jetted through the walls of her cunt.

I gave her cumming pussy a few quick pumps before; I became gripped once again by the flow of cum through my powerful shaft. I felt the cum blast from the end of my sensitive cock head. The rectum probe caused my prostrate to twitch wildly as my cum flowed the length of my rock hard shaft.

Cassie writhed beneath me as streams of cum jettisoned through the walls of her vaginal cavity. Cum oozed from her puckered little bum hole, and with each thrust of my cock cum was being forced out the spasming hole of her pussy.

I pulled out of Cassie's wet cum filled love tunnel, and in one swift motion swung up over the table. Straddling Cassie's shoulders I pushed my rigid shaft down towards her mouth. Before Cassie could open her mouth and take my cock, I erupted another sinewy stream of prostrate juice across her shocked face.

My servants positioned themselves quickly, one kneeled between her legs lapping at Cassie's cum filled anal cavity. The other straddled the one kneeling and eagerly sucked at Cassie' cum drenched pussy. The last servant began greedily licking, at Cassie's cum covered stomach, and breasts.

Cassie took the head of my still erupting cock into her mouth. Her tongue eagerly circled the sensitive organ, as cum flowed from my ball sac. Cassie grabbed the remaining shaft in her hand and pumped it eagerly. She swallowed as much as she could before removing the swollen head from her mouth.

I moaned and called her name as she pumped my cum onto her face and hair. The thick goo ran down her cheeks and neck, pooling into the recess of her throat. The spasmodic rhythm of my cock began to ease and slow until subsiding all together.

I looked down at Cassie and smiled, as my cock began to grow limp in her mouth and hands. Her eye's were closed as she licked and sucked at my cum spent organ. I eased off of her and made my way past the women devouring Cassie's body as vultures, on a dead carcass.

I headed for the corridor that led to the steps, from the dungeon. Before disappearing into the corridor, I turned to take a look at the whore I had created. The crowd had moved down, and surrounded Cassie's table. It had evolved into a mass of various body parts, no one more extinguishable than the other.

I smiled at the scene, and feeling rather proud, I made my way up the stairs. I don't know why I do the things I do.