The Education of Darla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You learned that when Janie said "kneel, Darla, darling," you reflexively went to your knees, pulled down her panties, and went to work with your mouth on her pussy, while using your hands to stroke her legs and ass. And when I asked you to kneel, you did so, opened my pants and took my cock in your mouth, fully in, now that you had acquired the taste.

Janie found other costumes for you, too. A fantastic Cinderella wedding gown, complete with headpiece, veil and train. She bought the sexiest honeymoon ensemble that Victoria's Secret had, to go with it. Several of our friends and houseguests have enjoyed the pleasure of a "honeymoon" weekend with bride Darla. Then there was a cheerleader outfit, a parochial school uniform, and several others.

You were such a hit in your various personas and roles that we kept a photo album on the coffee table for our guests to peruse. They could choose the Darla of their choice to be their pleasure partner for the duration of their stay. There was, in addition to bride Darla, cheerleader Darla and schoolgirl Darla, also nurse Darla, cowgirl Darla, teacher Darla, and hooker Darla, among others.

You had the largest bedroom in the farmhouse, with a huge walk-in closet for all your dresses, outfits, and costumes, as well as dresser drawers full of beautiful sexy sweaters, lingerie, and other clothes. Janie and I loved to pamper you with new things.

You didn't sleep there much though, which was sometimes with Janie, occasionally the three of us together, but most often with me. I think you just liked having a man in bed with you as you slept. Many nights I would waken to find you dreamily groping for my groin and stroking and fondling my balls and cock. We'd wake up then, fulfill our passions, and drift back off to sleep.

But things change with time, as everything in life runs its course. You got your master's degree from the university with, magna cum laude, as Janie saw to the honors. But you didn't go into that field, because I arranged for your current, very well paying job, with lots of great perks, with the old, established and prestigious law firm of Dudley, Moore, and Less. They hired you as a secretary, and are now paying for you to train as a paralegal.

Once you have that certification, they have agreed to allow you to work part-time for full pay, and will pay all the costs for you to attend law school. It's an unusual arrangement, especially for such a conservative law firm. But then, you are an unusual young woman. Of course, the managing partner of the firm, James D. Less, IV, is my old college roommate. He's been a frequent guest here at the farmhouse and has partaken of your charms in most every, if not all, of your various roles.

Will Janie and I rattle around in this big farmhouse and be lonesome now that you're gone? I don't think so, for in my class this term there is a perky, cute-as-a-button, blue-eyed, blonde, long pony-tailed, little girl sitting in the seat you used to occupy. She wears really tight sweaters, with bras so sheer that her nipples are distinctly discernible through the cashmere. She loves the short skirts, too, and when she catches me glancing her way, shifts her legs to show me what she is wearing under them. One time last week, she moved her legs wide enough, and long enough for me to verify that she was wearing French cut, lace, open-crotch panties.

There will be another formal dance soon. And it won't be long before she is enjoying the costumes and experiences you left behind at the farmhouse.

Warm hugs and sweet kisses,

Dr. Van Nostren

12