The Education of Jasmine Ch. 09

Story Info
George goes to Bubba's.
3.1k words
4.47
10.6k
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine quietly padded back into the bedroom, careful not to disturb George while he was sleeping, she got into bed and cuddled up close to him. He put his arm around his wife and asked, "Did you enjoy your bath?"

"Very much. I thought you were sleeping."

"I should have joined you; I could hear what you were doing."

"That might have made it even MORE interesting."

"What do you mean Jas?"

"I already had company."

"Huh?"

"I had a peeping Tom, or should I say peeping Jim, I could see him watching in the mirror."

"Damn."

"I let him watch; in fact I made sure he could not look away." She chuckled mischievously.

"Vixen."

"George?"

"Yeah."

"I need your opinion." "Shoot."

"Should I fuck him?"

"Who?"

"Jim, silly."

"Do you want to Jas?"

"Honestly, after tonight, yes."

"Then my darling wife, if you are sure you want him and know it's just sex, fuck him."

"Are you sure? I mean will it bother you? When things happened with Rick it was not planned, this is different."

"We are being honest with each other about it, we both agreed we want to play, go for it Jas, enjoy yourself."

"Thanks George, I love you."

"Love you too." He kissed her gently to show her how much he loved her.

"Jas?"

"Mmm."

"I met the girl from the coffee shop the other day."

"Yeah? Is she nice?"

"Yes, her name is Miranda and she also works at Bubba's."

"Really? The cowboy bar with the hot waitresses?"

"Yeah, do you mind if I go there some night?"

"No I don't mind, you go pursue Miranda."

"You really don't mind?"

"No I don't, I can't have all the fun in our new arrangement, now can I?" she laughed snuggling as close to George as she could.

Gone were the feelings of regret and doubt she had been feeling earlier. In their place excitement and anticipation of something new. "No, you can't have all of the fun, he said and pulled her closer to him and both of them fell asleep content and secure with their love.

The next day dawned bright and sunny. George and Jasmine got up and went about the mundane Saturday chores that needed done each week. When they had finished they sat out on their deck relaxing together and planning their evening. "I want to go to Bubba's tonight Jas, ok?"

"All right. I may call Jim and see what he is up to."

Both laughed as they held hands. "We are quite naughty, but it's so much fun." Their eyes locked and they kissed lovingly. "I better go get cleaned up if I am going out, George said.

"Uh huh."

George got up and went inside. He went to his closet and looked inside; trying to decide what he should wear tonight. He choose a old faded pair of Levi jeans, ones that had been worn a hundred times or more and fit him well and a black shirt with pale blue pinstripes running through it. In the back of his closet were a pair of old black cowboy boots that he had not worn for a very long time. Perfect. He pulled them out and looked them over; they looked like they would still fit him. He then went into the bathroom and showered quickly. George was good looking for a middle aged man, he had a few wrinkles and a few grey hairs, but his body had escaped the soft middle age spread most of his friends now sported. That gym membership had really paid off over the years, keeping his body trim and fit.

He looked at his face in the mirror, he had not shaved today and the dark stubble that darkened his face gave him a tough look. The more he looked at it, the more he liked it and he decided that tonight he would skip shaving. Jasmine had always liked him clean shaven, but tonight was not about Jasmine. He put a small amount of gel in his hair to give it a tousled look and got dressed. He called down the stairs to his wife, "Jas, wanna call me a cab? I'll probably have a drink or two and I don't want to drive."

"Sure."

Fifteen minutes later he was ready to go. He went down the stairs and Jasmine saw him and exclaimed, "Wow! George you look sexy."

"Thanks." He kissed her only to hear the blare of a car horn. "Damn, the cab's here already."

"Yeah, have fun George and good luck." With that said she pushed him away playfully smacked his ass.

"Bye Jas."

He walked down the walk to the cab and got inside, his mind recalling Miranda's long dark hair.

"Where to Buddy?" the cab drivers gruff voice asked.

"Bubba's"

The ride was quick and uneventful; thank god the cab driver was not the chatty type as George was nervous. When he arrived he walked to the entrance of the popular but noisy crowded bar, only to be met by two large burly doormen dressed in western garb. They looked him over and let him inside.

The noise inside was unreal and it was very crowded. Country music blared from speakers mounted everywhere and music videos flashed on large screened TV's mounted in each corner. The urban cowboys were out in full force tonight. 'It's gonna be tough to find Miranda in all of this, George thought. He looked around the crowded room, ahhhh there she was. She wore a black cowboy hat, tight black jeans, tight black t-shirt with the bubble gum pink Bubba's logo across her chest and black boots almost identical to his own. She carried a huge tray of drinks balanced on one hand, held high over top of her head. She moved with quick graceful movements, dodging the crowd with a skill that only comes with practice. He watched as she made her way back to the bar to fill another order, her ass swaying as she served the customers. 'Yum,' he thought.

George walked up to the bar and sat in a spot close to where the waitresses filled their orders, he ordered a beer from the good looking redhead behind the bar and he waited for Miranda to appear. Finally he heard her clear voice. Two draft, one vodka and coke, one rye and ginger and a glass of red wine Sandy."

"Miranda?"

She turned and saw him sitting at the bar. "George! Hey it's good to see you, Sandy this is the guy who gave me a lift last week, remember I told you about it?" she said to the redheaded bartender.

Sandy looked at George more closely than before and said, "Nice to meet you George."

"Same here Sandy."

"George, I get a break in about fifteen minutes, want to join me for a quick coffee in the employees' lounge?"

"Sure."

"Look after my friend Sandy." She walked away quickly to serve her waiting customers. She needed all of the tips she could get and being a slow waitress would not earn her any. George sat at the bar awkwardly not knowing what to say to Sandy.

"Look buddy, don't you hurt my friend."

"Huh?" he said stupidly.

"Miranda has not had it easy, her last boyfriend beat her so badly she almost died, and he left hey lying in a pool of blood to die. Want to know why?"

A look of horror crossed George's face. "Oh my god! That's horrible, why would anyone do that to her?"

"She made one mistake, he was jealous man and would not allow her to work, someone might flirt with her or something, her one and only crime was not being able to afford birth control and he thought it was a woman's duty to provide it. When she did get pregnant the jackass came home and tried to beat her to death, or least enough to lose the baby."

"Did she lose it?"

"No, but Benny has problems because of the beating his mother took."

"She never told me she had a son, and Miranda does not deserve that treatment, nobody does. The poor child is the most innocent of all", George said sadly. "I really like Miranda, she's a nice woman."

Sandy knew instinctively that George would not hurt Miranda on purpose, she knew he would never hurt her physically, but she was not sure about emotionally. She noticed his wedding band and how his eyes followed Miranda. Sighing to herself she thought, 'I did my part, it's really none of my business anyway.'

Miranda reappeared. "George it's time for my break, let's get out of this noise."

"Ok." He followed her into the back of Bubba's and down a dark dank hall to a door marked 'Employee's Lounge.' The room was ugly inside, old bar tables that had seen better days and mismatched chairs, a industrial sized coffee pot and a couple of vending machines. "It's not much, but it's a place to sit, rest my feet and its quiet. What brings you here George?"

"To be honest, you did." He laughed. "I used to go to these places a lot a few years ago and always had fun, so I thought I would check it out." They looked at each other and he could see the weariness in her face. He rose and walked behind her and began to rub her shoulders. George felt her tense. "Do you want me to stop?"

She did, but she didn't. She was still afraid of a man's touch since Vince had beaten and left her for dead, but George's touch was gentle and felt good on her aching shoulders. "No, don't stop."

He said nothing just kept on massaging her shoulders, feeling her relax beneath his touch. "Sandy told you about Vince, didn't she?"

"Yes."

"Why are you still here?"

"Because I like you, because I want to be, because you deserve someone to be nice to you."

"I see", she said.

"Miranda, I promise not to do anything you don't want me to. You want me to go, just ask and I'm gone. You probably have heard that before, but I really do mean it."

"I'm afraid to let a man near me still," she confessed.

"I can understand that. We can be friends or we can be lovers, the choice is yours. Let's start with friends and see what happens."

"I'll never live with a man again in my entire life."

"Miranda, I'm not asking to live with you, in fact I'm married."

"What? You ass." She rose from her chair and looked at him angrily.

"We have an open marriage, I love my wife and she loves me, but I know she has more than one lover."

Miranda stared at him, her mouth agape, and astonishment on her face for all to see. "Miranda, that's fifteen." Sandy's voice crackled across the intercom.

"Be right out Sandy, just gotta get my hat back on."

"Are you angry with me Miranda?"

"I don't know, my shift ends in two hours, we'll go somewhere and talk then."

"Ok."

They walked quietly back down the dank hallway to the noisy bar. Sandy saw them enter and was surprised to see them looking so serious, not the dishevelled appearance she had expected. She had expected to see them looking lusty and turned on.

George refreshed his country dancing skills with a few of the ladies in the bar and enjoyed a couple of beers. The time passed quickly and soon Miranda was beside him and ready to leave, her bag in her hand. They left Bubba's and went to small diner that was open twenty four hours a day. They each ordered a coffee and apple pie á-la-mode; neither had said much since leaving the Employees' Lounge at Bubba's.

"I don't know ..."

"Are you ..."

Both laughed and George said, "Ladies first."

"Ok," Miranda said. "I was going to say I don't know how to start."

"Maybe I should just tell you what I was hoping would happen and let you decide if you want it to happen," George said.

"Ummm, that'll work."

"Ok, here goes. Miranda I have been lusting after you for a long time now, and I would like to know you better. I would love to hold you in my arms and make love to you," he said blushing slightly.

She sat and looked at him, not knowing how to respond.

"I can't give you any more than my friendship and sex," George said.

She took his hand in hers and said, "After Vince I don't even know if I could stand a man touching me sexually." A small tear rolled down her face. "But maybe I should find out if I can even tolerate a man's touch."

"What are you saying Miranda?"

"Yes, George I want to try being your lover, tonight."

A huge grin broke across his face; she blushed and looked away from him. George placed his hand upon her chin and tilted her face upwards so she was looking at him. "Thank you. What about your son?"

"Benny? My mother lives with us, he will be fine with her till morning. I called her before I left work and told her I would be late getting home."

"Ok, I just wanted to make sure he would be ok." They left the diner quickly, the food untouched and grabbed a cab. Miranda knew that George was the right man to do this with; he showed concern for her and her son. He was honest and she knew he would stop if she asked him to.

"Where to folks?"

"Holiday Inn on 47th,"George said. Then he put his arm around Miranda and held her closely. They said nothing but just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. Soon they arrived and George got a room. Both of them were nervous and excited. They went inside the room and Miranda sat on the bed, her face showing her mixed emotions and her body tense with the anticipation of what was about to happen. "Are you sure Miranda?"

She took a deep breath and got up off the bed and walked to George, "Yes, I am." She put her arms around his neck. "Kiss me." He did as she had requested, gently brushing his lips across hers, not wanting to scare her. She relaxed against him and slipped her tongue inside of his mouth. He groaned with pleasure and pulled her closer to him, letting her feel his erection through their clothes. She did not pull away, nor did she tense beneath his touch. Her hands slipped down to his chest and shyly undid the buttons of his shirt, her hand slipping inside to touch the wiry hair on his chest. Soon she pulled the shirt off and tossed it on the floor, her hands roaming all over his bare skin.

The sensation was incredible to him; he touched her breast softly, gently caressing her through the thin fabric of her t-shirt. He did not undress her, and taking the time to do things right with her was going to be worth it. She relaxed beneath his touch and lowered her hands to the hem of the skimpy Bubba's t-shirt, and then she lifted it over her head and threw it on the floor. Her black lacy bra cupped her breasts perfectly and George longed to kiss them, but he would not until she gave her consent.

Miranda took George's hand and placed it upon her breast, "Touch me." He happily complied with her wishes and gently ran his fingers across the tops of her breasts, his fingers arousing her with his gentle touch. He slowly reached around her and took clasp of the lacy black bra in his hands, "May I?"

With a slight nod, she gave her consent and he released the clasp and let the material fall where it may. Miranda held it close to her for a moment and looked into George's face, the passion she saw there did not frighten her, but it made her feel sure of herself once more, and she dropped her hands, letting George look at her pert breasts. She had no stretch marks from her pregnancy, but he did notice a few scars on her flesh.

He gently caressed her bare flesh and noticed that she was enjoying his touch. He kissed her once more and slowly moved to kiss her neck, his tongue making slow circles on her sensitive skin. His head dipped lower to her breasts, stopping once to look up at her as if asking her permission. She pushed his head towards her breasts, craving his touch; it had been so long since a man had touched her like this and she wanted him very badly now. Her pussy was soaking and her black lace panties were wet all the way through now. She grasped his head by his dark hair, keeping his head on her breast. She released his head and lowered her hands to the zipper of her jeans and quickly undid them, pushing them off of her hips. Her panties soon followed, and the smell of her sex filled the room.

George groaned with pleasure at the sight of her naked body and the smell of her arousal. His erection was causing him pain now, pressing against the old denim he wore. He reached into his pocket and handed her a condom. Miranda's hands shook as she took it, and then went to his zipper and quickly undressed him. She looked up at George with huge eyes filled with wanting and slowly unwrapped the condom and encased his cock within it.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, his balls aching with his need for her. Both of them wanted each other and the time for foreplay had ended. He pressed her into the mattress and slowly entered her warm, wet pussy with his rigid cock. Once inside he did not move until she pressed her hips up into his, grinding against him, showing him that she wanted him and now. He moved in time with her, the sex was furious and fast, both fucking for the first time.

He could feel her pussy clenching around his cock and the heat building up within his balls, both were quickly reaching orgasm. He came first, shooting loads of cum into her spasming pussy; she soon followed squeezing his cock until it was soft and drained of its seed.

George and Miranda lie upon the bed, utterly exhausted from their lovemaking, their bodies sweaty and spent. They slept for a time and agreed that the experience had been a good one. It would be one they could perhaps share again another time. They got out of bed, dressed and left the Holiday Inn to return home, both of them happy with the evening they had spent together.