The Education of Jasmine Ch. 10

Story Info
Jasmine seduces.
3.4k words
4.47
13k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long as Jasmine and George did chores, her mind wandered to her bath and Jim. It really excited her to recall him outside of her window the night before. The glimpse of him reflected in the mirror masturbating while she did the same thing made her lust for him! Should she call him? She wanted to, but could she really do it? The sexual tension was building inside of her all day, and in a way she liked the way it made her feel.

When George and Jasmine finished, they sat out on the deck and talked about what they wanted to do that evening. George wanted to go to Bubba's and check out that waitress that made him so horny. 'That's alright with me, gives me a chance to see what Jim's up to,' she thought almost giggling like a girl. Her mind wandered while George was in the shower. The day had been a scorcher and the evening was still very warm. 'Wonder if Jim wants to swim with me?' she thought and giggled once more. 'What's wrong with me? I'm acting like I did twenty years ago.'

George left for the bar and even if he was not sure if he would score, Jasmine knew he would. He was a very sexy man and tonight he looked good. Jas went upstairs and grabbed her yellow skimpy bikini and put it on. It was a few scraps of cloth held together with strings, barely covering her.

She went downstairs and decided she was going to call Jim, after all George was going to have fun. She nervously dug around in the drawer for the scrap of paper with Jim's number on it, hoping she didn't throw it away while she recalled the day he gave it to her. Jim had slipped it to her one evening while she had been walking past his house. It was a pleasant night, warm and peaceful. She saw him in the yard as she went by, checking out his young body from the corner of her eye. He looked up, saw her, stood up and said, "Hey, Jasmine. How are you?"

She stopped walking and turned to face him and he jogged over to her. "Jim, I am doing well thanks. Looks like you are winning the battle with the yard."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad. Thought Dad might appreciate a little help with it."

"I bet he does."

"Can I ask you a question?"

Jasmine was still a bit uncomfortable with Jim after the garage incident and phone call, but she did not want to be rude. "Ok."

He looked a bit nervous, but determined. He reached inside of his pocket, pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to her. "It's my number, I said I won't call you, but if you ever feel the urge, please feel free to call me." Then he blushed. She stood still for a moment and didn't say anything. 'Oh great, now she thinks I am the world's largest idiot and that I have a crush on her, ok maybe I do.'

Jasmine was so surprised by Jim; she did not react right away. She put the paper in her pocket and looked at him. She could see he felt stupid and she also knew that someday, she would call. Jasmine placed her hand upon his arm so that he looked into her face, "Thanks Jim." The look of surprise on his face was almost funny, not quite, but almost.

A huge grin broke out on his face. "Talk soon Jasmine," he said as he turned and went back to his work and she continued walking. Well that someday was here, and there it was; the paper he had given her. Her hand trembled as he picked up the phone; never had Jasmine done something like this. She knew what was going to happen and it would not be like in the park with his father.

It rang twice and she was going to hang up just as she heard, "Hang on... ouch, dammit ..." fumbling noises could be heard and it relieved the tension she had been feeling. "Hey, I'm here, hope you didn't hang up?"

"Hi Jim."

"Uhh, Hi ..."

"Are you ok? You did say ouch."

"Is this who I think it is?"

Jasmine knew she blushed and was glad he could not see her, she felt silly now, and thought 'What in the world am I doing?'

"Jasmine?" Jim asked

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Wow, I never thought you ever really call," he blurted out.

"Uh, yeah, neither did I."

He laughed with her honest remark. He could tell she felt strange calling him.

"What's up?"

"I saw you outside earlier working in the yard and wanted to know if you wanted to go for a swim in the pool tonight?" She hadn't seen him, but had to come up with some excuse to invite him over. "You know to cool off?"

"Oh, sure, what time?" He had not been out in the yard at all, 'The little minx,' he thought.

"Whenever you want to come over."

"Twenty minutes ok?"

"Sure, see you then."

"Yeah." He hung up and could not believe his luck. He had seen George leave in the cab and knew she was alone. After last night when he had been caught red-handed peeking in her bathroom he thought she would never speak to him again. He hurried and grabbed a towel and changed into his bathing suit. On the way by the mirror he glanced at his reflection and decided he should maybe shave, after all he might get close to her.

Jasmine went out to the pool and turned the outdoor lights on low, threw her towel on the lounge chair and dove into the water. She did it, she had invited Jim over and she knew that tonight she would seduce him. Her excitement was growing more intense as she waited for him. She loosened the string of her top a bit so it would slip and show the odd glimpse of bare breast when she moved. She could feel the water pulling on the loose fabric. The feel of it was seductive and it aroused her further.

She heard the gate open and Jim walked into the yard. "I'm in the pool." She said. He walked towards her, his supple young body glowing from the heat. 'Oh my god, he is yummy,' she thought. "Come on in, the water is awesome."

He watched her in the pool; she was wearing a skimpy yellow bikini, the water making her skin glisten in the dim light. He could feel himself becoming aroused already. 'I wonder if she knows just how hot she really is?' he thought. He reached the pool edge, threw his towel on the lounge chair next to hers and jumped into the water.

"Hi." He watched her move; her movements were graceful and sensual. "Thanks for inviting me over."

"Sure, I didn't want to swim alone," she told him, knowing that telling him they were alone would further excite him. She had seen he was partially aroused when he got into the water with her. She slowly moved closer to him, but not in an obvious way. Her small movements making the cloth of her top move, it gaped slightly giving him the quickest glimpse of what was underneath.

He knew exactly what she looked like naked, but he wanted to touch her smooth skin so badly. He swam around her in circles, the silence intense and exotic. They both felt the sexual tension and arousal between them. Both of them were savoring it, enjoying it and letting it build. She watched him, the water moving on his muscular chest, glittering in the light brown hair that sprinkled it.

With each circle, he got closer to her, until he was close enough to touch her. She did not move, but stood still, feeling him so close was driving her senses wild. He started at her back, the curve of her neck under her long wet blonde hair, and could not stop his hand from reaching up to that beautiful hair.

His fingers entwined in it and he pulled her gently back to him, his other hand encircling her waist, ensnaring her within his embrace. She gasped slightly and let him pull her to him. When her flesh touched his, she arched her back so she could feel more of him against her. His head lowered to her ear and he whispered to her, "I want you."

"I know," she replied huskily.

His head lowered to her neck and he kissed her just below her ear. She arched her neck, giving him access to her neck. Jasmine loved her neck kissed. His tongue traced small circles there and gently nipped at her sensitive skin there. She moaned with pleasure and pressed back into him, feeling his erection against her ass.

He held her by her hair, took the hand from around her waist and undid the string holding her top together. He raised his hand to the string around her neck and pulled it until it slipped free from its knot. He pulled the bikini top off and let it float in the pool. The cool air on her wet nipples made them pucker and ache for his touch. His hand touched her breast caressing it gently between his fingers; Jasmine moaned once again, her arousal extremely high now.

One swift tug and her hair was free from his grasp. She turned towards him and he saw the intensity in her eyes fueling the fire building inside of him. Their bodies were not quite touching and it was too much for Jasmine to bear, so she pressed against him and kissed him deeply. Her hands slid up and down his wet hard body, while her mouth greedily kissed his. She slipped her tongue inside of his mouth and heard him groan. He grabbed her ass and pulled him against him, grinding his hard cock against her warm pussy.

The material separating them was an annoyance Jasmine no longer wanted, so she pushed Jim away and pulled his bathing suit down his legs exposing his erect cock. Her bikini bottom followed and she kicked it free from her legs then swiftly pulled Jim back to her.

He pulled her hair so that her head was back and she had to look at him as he entered her body. She closed her eyes, he tugged her hair and said "No, look at me while I fuck you." She opened her eyes and looked directly into his. The lust he saw reflected there drove him to increase his rhythm. Her fingernails were digging into his ass and with each thrust he felt their sharpness. The feeling was strangely erotic and slightly painful.

Her mouth curved slightly as her first orgasm hit her, almost causing him to lose control. "You better last longer than that, you know I need more than that," she said in a raspy voice. Her dirty statement caught him by surprise, because she always looked so innocent.

"Don't worry baby, I'll do my best to satisfy. You won't go away wanting more."

"I better not; I'm not easy to satisfy," she warned him.

'God, she's hot and so tight,' he thought. He slowed his pace, stroking her, but she would have none of that. She clenched his cock even tighter with her vaginal muscles. "Fuck!" he yelled as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around him, driving him further inside of her body.

"Fuck me, give it to me Jim," she growled into his ear. "Oh, baby, fuck me good and hard, that's right. Oh, Oh, Oh my god, now I'm cumming!" she said as her climax hit her, shaking her deeply inside. Her pussy clenched tightly and squeezed Jim's cock within its velvet grip, bringing him to orgasm.

"Aggghhhh, fuck ..." he said as he climaxed cumming deep within her, each pulse of his cock harder than the last one. His fingers were digging into her soft flesh, but she did not feel it, all she felt was Jim cumming inside of her. She thrust her hips into his and held on to him tightly, keeping him as close to her as possible. Both of them were panting from their extremely erotic fucking, but the feel of him inside her was arousing her once more.

His hard young body was still against hers, the coarse hair on his sculpted chest pressed against her soft breasts, moving with each gulp of air, slipping against her softer feminine body causing her want him again. She squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles and could feel his response to her action. He looked at her with surprise and asked, "Already?"

"Uh-huh, only this time we must go slower." She squeezed him again and could feel his erection grow inside of her. "You like that don't you?"

"Yes." He rasped.

She squeezed again and this time slightly rocked her hips, the water doing the rest of the work for her. The slow motion was very arousing. Slowly, teasingly she rocked against his cock, her legs still wrapped around him. She looked into his eyes to see the hunger there, mirroring her own. She slowly rubbed her breasts against him, tantalizing him, teasing him and driving him to want to drive his cock into her hard and fast.

He moved to the side of the pool with her still riding him and when he reached the edge he swiftly pulled from her body and jumped out of the water, he quickly pulled her up to join him and lay her down on the lounge chair beneath him. Without a word he plunged his red glistening cock into her pink wet pussy.

"I can't hold back," he growled.

"I don't want you to. Give it to me."

He did so, fucking her hard, making her cum three times this time before he reached his climax. He collapsed on top of her, his body spent, rolled on his back, pulled her beside him and held her close. "So much for going slower."

Jasmine laughed, "I guess we can't, we just gotta go full tilt."

"Looks that way," he said tired, but happy.

They lay together, entwined in each other's embrace. Both dozed for a short time. He awoke feeling a hand slowly stroking his chest. At first he was disorientated, but he soon remembered where he was and who he was with. A slow lazy smile spread across his young handsome face. He felt her warm body beside his, still damp where their flesh touched.

He pulled her on top of him and slowly kissed her mouth, slightly swollen from the rough lovemaking earlier. She returned his kiss as he caressed her back and ran his hands over the curve of her ass. His touch was warm and his kiss was making her want him again. She could feel his hard body beneath her and could tell he was aroused once more also. "Jasmine, will you ride me? Please?" She straddled his hips and slipped his cock deep within her, looking into his eyes as she did so.

Without a word she sat up, driving him deeper inside until he could feel the tip of his cock touch her cervix. She moved her hips forward, then backward and then forward again. She threw her head back and could not keep her eyes open. Her hands touched her breasts, caressing them and pinching the nipples beneath her fingers.

This is what he dreamed about, what he had seen her do with George and now with him. It was much better than his dream; she was the most sensual erotic woman he had ever been with. She kept rocking back and forth on his cock, he could feel her g-spot at times, it was swollen and sensitive to his touch. Her movements quickened and he could feel her pussy tightening around his rigid cock. Her mouth curved in that erotic smile as she gushed pussy juices; he could feel them run down his cock and soak him.

He had never felt that before. He thought she would have been finished after that, but to his surprise the same thing happened a few minutes later. Her body was bathed in sweat and her face was flushed from her exertions. Jasmine fell forward, but instead of being finished she leaned down to kiss him. She kissed him roughly and quite hard. He liked it and let her do what she wanted. What Jasmine wanted was Jim.

"You like that, don't you baby?"

"Hell yeah, don't stop Jasmine. I like it a lot."

She sat on top of him and slowly clenched and unclenched his cock within her. "And that? Do you like that?"

"Mmmm, uh huh."

She raised her hips so he almost slipped from her moist heat. He grabbed her hips and pushed her back down. She raised her hips once again so he could feel the cool night air upon his hot cock and then she quickly enclosed it within her once more. Jasmine did this four more times before Jim pushed her from him and got up. He pushed her onto her knees and entered her from behind. He held her hips and began to pump his cock in and out of her.

He let go of her hips, slipped one hand around her slender waist , touched her clit with his finger, making her buck beneath him. He slowly teased it while keeping his cock buried deep within her and not moving. Once more he grabbed her mane of blonde hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck to his lips. His mouth greedily sucked on her soft neck while his finger made small circles on her clit.

Jasmine was wild with desire. She was slamming her hips into him, but he was not moving, he was just teasing her. He wanted her to ask for it, he felt her cum again, leaving his cock and finger wet. This was going to be difficult for him, but he knew he could do it. Damn she was cumming again. He held her delectable ass tightly against him and teased her more. He knew she liked her neck kissed and he kept doing so. The harder the better it seemed, so he obliged.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me Jim! NOW!!"

She did it, she asked him to fuck her! With a primal growl in her ear her released her clit and quickly started to pump his cock in and out of her hungry pussy. He did not release her hair; he held it so he could see her face and the marks he had left upon her neck, the red spots inflaming his lust further.

"UGNH... fuck, I'm gonna cum baby."

"Give it to me Jim... ohhhhh ... now."

With a shout, he shot his load one more time, his hot cum was shooting deep into her juicy pussy, which was squeezing every last drop from him. They collapsed on the lounge chair, both spent, sweaty and fucked out. Jasmine got up, jumped into the pool to cool off and Jim followed. Neither knew what to say or do now, so they swam.

"Jasmine?"

"Mmmm."

"I enjoyed tonight, thanks."

She smiled that naughty grin and said, "Maybe I should be thanking you!"

Jim laughed. "I would love it if you called again sometime."

"We'll see; you didn't expect me call the first time did you?"

He blushed and said, "No and I sure the hell never expected to ever get this far with you."

"Me either," she laughed, "but I enjoyed it."

They swam and talked for a while and soon it was time for the night to end. Jasmine grabbed her floating yellow bikini, got out of the pool, and wrapped her big fluffy yellow towel around her small but curvy frame. Jim followed, grabbing his suit from the bottom of the pool and standing before her naked. He kissed her gently and wrapped his towel around his hips. "Bye Jasmine, call me ok?"

"Ok."

He walked out of the gate and she went inside to shower. When she looked into the mirror she was shocked. She had three large hickies on her neck and finger marks on her hips. Her hair was a jumbled mess where Jim had pulled it. She ran her fingers over the marks on her body recalling how they had came to be there, the heat inside of her rising with each memory. She quickly jumped into the shower and washed the chlorine and sex from her body.

Jasmine went to bed wondering if George had been as lucky as she had been that night.