The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

"I think I can understand that ," Jane nodded musing about the special relationship she and her sister shared with their parents and other relatives in their family; and how their father enjoyed sharing their mother as well as the two daughters, once they had been "opened", with other family members.

- The Family that Fucks Together

Jane recalled the first time it happened was when their mother's younger brother, Uncle Steve, had come to visiting the family. As a daily routine, Papa and Mama would come to the girls' room at night to "tuck" them in. One of the girls would suck their father's cock while the other licked their mother's pussy – they would then change places. Both sisters enjoyed mouthing Papa's cock more than Mama's cunt but they were too kind to mention that to her.

Mama would then "prepare" one of them by licking her fledgling pussy; Jane as the older child would be the first to be fucked by their father who would take each daughter separately; lavishing time and attention to different titillations and positions until both daughter and father experienced multiple orgasms.

Mama would wait patiently until Papa had finished fucking both the girls who then took their positions on either side of their mother - one sucking Mama's hanging tits and the other nibbling on her protruding clit and tongue-fucking her hairy snatch, as Papa fucked her ass-hole.

The girls knew that while both parents enjoyed anal sex the most, Papa always rated Jane as the best cock-sucker, Bea as the best pussy-fuck and Mama as the best ass-fuck and ass-rimmer.

On the night in question, as the girls lay naked under the covers in anticipation of their parents, they saw their mother come into the room naked as usual but instead of their father, she was accompanied by Uncle Steve who wore only his white Y-fronts with a huge erection sprouting out of the opening.

Their mother put the girls at ease by telling them that their father was held up at a business meeting but had asked her to request their Uncle Steve, to help service his nieces.

Mama later told the girls that the previous evening both she and Papa were visiting Uncle Steve and his wife, Aunt Michelle, who mentioned that she was "on the rag" so he could not fuck her - even though she would suck him off but he insisted that it was not as pleasurable as cumming in her cunt.

Mama and Papa both agreed with him and suggested that until Aunt Michelle got through with her periods, Uncle Steve could stay with them and engage in sex with his sister (Mama) and also with his nieces, Jane and Bea, who had already been "opened" by their father.

The idea greatly excited Uncle Steve and also Aunt Michelle who agreed to the proposal on the conditions that he would give her a detailed and daily account of his erotic experiences, and also allow her to join them as soon as she was off the rag.

Mama briefed Uncle Steve about the sexual protocols as he climbed into bed with his nieces: "No unprotected sex; firm but gentle fucking; no anal intercourse; and no violence."

As usual, Mama prepared Jane first to receive her uncle's cock while Bea licked his nipples and French-kissed him as Mama tongued her brother's ass-hole.

Jane sensed her uncle's highly charged state at having incestual sex with his nieces – this, unfortunately, resulted in his cumming within seconds after entering her.

He lasted slightly longer with Bea, but both sisters agreed that Uncle Steve, although much younger than their father, was not half as good a lover when it came to satisfying them.

It was small wonder then that Papa had to "visit" Aunt Michelle very often and that she frequently spent the night at their house where she shared Mama and Papa's bedroom.

After Uncle Steve discarded his cum-filled condoms, he observed the girls exchanging giggles. Jane shyly whispered in her mother's ear that the idea of brother and sister having sex turned them on tremendously so could Uncle Steve fuck Mama while they watched.

Mama laughed heartily and repeated her daughters' request aloud to her brother who responded that after the girls, she was next in line to be fucked by him anyway. Mama obliged by adopting the doggy position on the floor opposite the girls' beds, her large breasts swaying from side to side as she pushed her ass outwards for her brother's attention.

Uncle Steve's dong was erect again and without bothering with a condom, he lubricated his cock-head by rubbing it briskly on his sister's floppy, wet labia. He slapped her oversized buttocks loudly with his open palms, spread the cheeks apart and unceremoniously thrust his cock up to the hilt into her hungry cunt.

Mama's plentiful cheeks shuddered as her brother fucked her hard and fast, his balls making a slapping sound as they hit her ass.

Both the girls sat up on their beds, their hands on each other's pussy gently massaging the tender, fledgling lips as they enjoyed the sight of their uncle fucking their mother.

From the fluid interaction of their bodies and the fervent synergy, it was obvious that brother and sister were quite accustomed to having sex with each other.

Like a powerful steam-roller, Uncle Steve rammed back and forth into Mama's wet pussy; their fucking was loud and squishy. Then suddenly, he froze momentarily - whipping his slime covered tool out of Mama's snatch to change holes and fuck her ass.

A few thrusts later, Uncle Steve groaned loudly and pulled out his cock to spray Mama's buttocks with streams of milky cum which he massaged into her flesh. Realizing that his sister had still not cum, Uncle Steve applied his mouth to Mama's inviting ass and began sucking her cunt until the big woman climaxed with a loud sigh, in rhythm with her daughters' long orgasmic hiss.

Jane recalled that it was Uncle Steve who introduced the sisters to golden showers. After tongue-fucking his sister to orgasm, he invited his nieces to join him and Mama in the bathroom for a special "surprise".

The girls excitedly followed the naked forms of their mother and uncle into the bathroom where Mama climbed into the bath-tub. She hungrily chewed on one giant tit and then the other looking up at Uncle Steve who stood alongside and pointed his prick at her face.

"OK, brother dear, give it to me," Mama ordered.

Uncle Steve released a clear stream of hot, amber piss from his cock which he manipulated to spray his sister's face and body.

Mama caught the first blast in her open mouth but gurgled with the excessive load. Squeezing her eyes shut, she moved her head up and down to take the deluge on her head, face and neck. She held up her massive tits as shields – first one and then the other – the pink orbs warming to the gently soothing shower of her brother's piss.

Uncle Steve's stream of urine began arcing down as it lost its momentum and volume. Mama raised herself on her haunches and opened her thighs wide to catch the remaining bursts of her brother's pee on her engorged clitoris.

With a few more shakes, it was over. Mama shuddered with the force of her cumming and took Uncle Steve's cock in her mouth to suck off the remaining piss and swallow his semen as she made him cum once again.

The group then took a short breather as the phone rang and Uncle Steve began giving Aunt Michelle all the details of what had happened thus far.

He described how much he had enjoyed fucking his nieces' tight pussies and also that as he was speaking, his younger niece, Bea, was sucking his cock while the older one, Jane was licking his balls while their mother tongue-fucked her daughters' cunnies.

Yes, Jane remembered that night vividly – it was the first of many more such nights to cum.

And both she and Bea firmly believed that their incestual sexual orientation had strengthened and reinforced their family ties – hence the need to perpetuate this forbidden life style along with its forbidden traditional practices to their next generations.

Jane was pulled back to the present by Katie's voice.

"So, Jane, you will come this afternoon, won't you? I promise to make both you and Jeremy cum over and over again – it will be an experience that you will not forget."

The slim, elegant brunette hugged her buxom friend and left her with a fragrant, tongue-filled kiss on her soft lips and a passionate squeeze of her ass.

drastique
drastique
237 Followers
12