The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
238 Followers

The nubile, tanned nymph loved how the boys' eyes followed her every move and their hands feverishly touched and caressed her body.

The room was getting warmer with the heat of the hormone-driven youngsters who groaned with the pleasure of their mutual masturbation.

Bea was now on all fours, turning herself around slowly so that 10 hands and 50 fingers could explore her tight ass-hole, wet pussy and bouncy breasts. Some of the more adventurous kids took the liberty of probing even her anus with a spit-wet finger.

Bea's hungry cunt was leaving a trail of juice all over the floor and her pointed pink nipples became darker with the boys' squeezes.

She was doing her second round of prick licks and as she nibbled the red, throbbing cock of a small framed boy, he groaned loudly and splattered a lifetime's supply of young juice all over her face. The African-American came next as his partner pumped him hard and pointed the spurting 7 inch cock at the blonde's lips.

Bea opened her mouth wide and caught most of the jism, smacking her lips in delight.

Then they all went down like dominoes, one after another. Moaning and spraying gobs and gobs of semen on the naked blonde whose face and body were dripping with fresh boy cum. The room smelled of their ejaculations and Bea realized that someone was knocking on the door.

True to her promise, Bea gripped the shiny, pink cock of the last boy who had still to cum. He was a squat, chunky fellow who was breathing hard with excitement as the athletic blonde shoved him roughly to the floor and impaled herself on his stiff prick. Two of his team-mates, who had regained their erections came up to the fucking couple and Bea took one cock in her mouth and the other in her fist.

Chunky shuddered as his orgasm rocked them – his swollen dick shooting his load in hot bursts inside Bea's thirsty vagina.

The boy in her mouth fired the next salvo and Bea expertly took his thick rod deeper into her throat so she could swallow most of his seed – some still overflowed from the sides of her mouth onto her tits.

The third boy came in her fist as ropes of his smoky white stuff splashed onto her face.

Three down, seven more to go ... Bea now went on all fours.

The hammering on the door had grown louder.

"OK, guys, go for it before they break the door down!"

Number four spat on his long dick and probed Bea's ass-hole cautiously before shoving it deep past her sphincter.

Bea gritted her teeth and pushed her ass back at him in contempt as if to say, "Go on, do your worst!"

Number five slithered under the couple and stuffed his fat, red dick into Bea's recently-vacated, humid cunt hole.

The lusty woman took the sixth boy in her mouth and, propping herself with one hand, she stroked the seventh boy with her other hand until he came all over her.

By the time the Greyhound authorities managed to get the door opened, Bea had managed to make good her promise of satisfying the entire team of ten happy boys who were hurriedly pulling up their trousers and running towards the exit.

Bea barely managed to duck into one of the stalls where she cleaned herself up as best as she could manage.

She heard a rapping on her door as a voice said, "Lady, you're gonna miss the bus if you don't hurry."

Bea was startled. She knew that deep, husky voice.

She opened the door to gaze into a pair of shiny black eyes that were as hard as steel, embedded deep in a dark craggy, lined face topped with close cropped white hair. He wore a bus driver's uniform but one could see that his frame was wiry and powerful.

"Uncle Nate!" Bea shouted and hugged the tall, 6' 2" African American.

"Baby Bea, I should've known – wherever there's sexual shenanigans, there is Baby Bea!"

- Re-doing Uncle Nate

Nathanial Blackburn, was a 60-something friend of the LeForge family and had been working for the Greyhound company for as long as they knew him.

In the early days, before Jane and Bea had gotten married, they used to be neighbors. The Blackburns had a daughter of Bea's age, Gracie, who used to be the LeForge girls' constant companion and playmate. The three girls were virtually inseparable and shared all their secrets.

After Gracie's mother died, the girl suddenly stopped seeing Jane and Bea. The sisters would regularly visit Gracie and try to draw her out but she always seemed very distant and aloof.

Once Gracie came over unexpectedly in the evening and heard moaning sounds from the LeForges' open window. The girl peeped in and was shocked at what she saw.

Jane and Bea were kneeling naked on the floor with their cute bums in the air and their mother, Kate who was also naked, her big boobs swaying to and fro, was behind them, licking their asses and pussies. The girls were moaning with pleasure and Jane was pleading with her mother, "Mama, tell Papa to diddle us with his pee-pee, we love that! Please, Mama."

"Hush, dearies, your father will be here soon enough. Now just relax and enjoy Mama's tongue-licking – you know Mama loves the taste of your sweet pussy juice."

Gracie's heart was thumping so loudly that she was afraid that the incestuous merry-makers would hear her.

Then came the boisterous laugh of Harold LeForge, "OK, babies, who wants to have Papa's prick first?"

Both girls shouted together, "Me, Papa, me!"

Their father laughed again and remarked, "If I remember correctly, earlier this evening, Jane took Papa's cock first. So, now it's Baby Bea's turn."

The older girl made a wailing sound as the younger one giggled. Their father slapped his daughters' firm buttocks and massaged their fledgling cunnies until they were dripping wet.

From her hiding spot, Gracie observed that Uncle Harry (as she called him) was also naked – the only thing he was wearing was a black rubber on his thick, swollen penis – which made it look like a slightly smaller version of her Daddy's cock.

"Hurry, Papa, I'm dying, please do me fast!" Bea entreated her father who knelt behind the girls. He held his swollen cock and pointed it towards Mama Kate who gave it a few vigorous sucks. Papa Harry then positioned it at the mouth of his younger daughter's flaxen haired pussy, rubbed it up and down the pink lips and slowly penetrated her.

A deep sigh escaped the girl's lips as she felt her father's tool entering her private passage – it was a feeling that she would never tire of. She kept pushing her butt back into her father's crotch to take more and more of his offering.

"Greedy girl," Harry LeForge laughed and thrust deeper into the tight vagina. "Here, take all of Papa's cock into baby's hungry fuck-hole."

Harry then reached for his older daughter's ass and ran his fingers down her butt crack. Jane pulled her plump cheeks apart to allow her father to play with her ass-hole. The father wet his fingers in his daughter's moist pussy and then inserted one digit into the tight orifice. Slowly and surely, he worked it past the sphincter which gradually relaxed to accommodate the intrusion.

Gracie noticed that Mama Kate had slipped under the girls and was now licking her older daughter's unattended cunt as their father fucked the younger girl and diddled the older one's ass-hole.

Papa Harry was grunting as he fucked Bea and both girls were gasping with pleasure at the attention their bodies were receiving from their parents.

And it was within minutes that they all came noisily.

After which, they turned their attention towards satisfying Mama Kate. Jane sucked her father's cock until it was erect again and pushed him into her mother's soppy pussy which hungrily swallowed the organ.

It was then that Gracie chose to make her entrance. Without missing a beat and far from being upset, Papa LaForge kept drilling Mama because her wails indicated that she was close to cumming.

Not bothering to cover their nakedness, Jane and Bea rose to welcome their friend, Gracie. Talking to her, they learnt that the reason for Gracie's aloofness was the fact that she and her father, who had grown very close after the death of Gracie's mother, were having sex.

The girl was ashamed and felt guilty that she was living a sinful life; and the weight of this secret made her uncomfortable and scared amongst her friends. The fact that she enjoyed her sexual games with her father so much also made the guilt that much harder to bear. And, now after discovering that their closest family friends, the LeForges also enjoyed incest, Gracie felt more relaxed and pushed aside the feeling that she and her father were abnormal.

Harry and Kate hugged Gracie between them; Kate's hand reaching under her dress to caress the ample buttocks. She slipped her fingers under the cotton panties to play with Gracie's thick pubic patch and tickle her fast moistening cunt.

"Gracie honey, we are your family too, never forget that."

Bea and Jane were removing Gracie's clothes as the front door opened and Nate Blackburn walked in.

He took in the scene and smiled, "I'm glad, Harry, that you and the family are making my little girl feel at home."

Gracie had a very mature and ripe body for her age. Her breasts were full and heavy with large dark nipples and her hips were wide and flaring. She was lying down on the carpeted floor as Bea and Jane played with her breasts and Mama Kate french kissed her sexy, soft lips.

Harry parted the girl's thighs and motioned to Nate to take his rightful place.

The girls whispered to each other and giggled as they saw Uncle Nate's awesome instrument. He was lean and wiry with tight muscles that rippled with shiny sweat and his cock was a thick 10" bludgeon that arched upwards towards his six-pack midriff.

Nate knelt between his daughter's legs and pushed his cock gently into her pussy.

The girl groaned under the weight of her father but clasped him tightly as he steadily fucked her.

Bea and Jane sucked their friend's large nipples as their father hovered overhead and inserted his cock into Gracie's willing mouth.

Mama Kate massaged and sucked Nate's balls as he fucked his daughter – everyone noticed that Nate did not wear a rubber – he was trying to get his daughter pregnant.

That evening marked the start of an exciting new relationship between the two families.

Even after Jane and Bea had gotten married and moved to their own homes, Papa and Mama continued to see the Blackburns until they moved to another neighborhood.

Papa later informed the girls that Nate had ultimately married his daughter, Gracie and that their incestual union had resulted in a daughter whom they had named Harriet, after the child's godfather, Harry.

Papa and Uncle Nate, who both had a taste for breast milk, used to take turns sucking Gracie's breasts which were bigger and fuller than before. Sometimes the baby would have to wait until the two greedy old men had had their fill of Gracie's breast milk. These breast-feeding sessions would usually be followed by intense fucking with Gracie sometimes taking two virile cocks simultaneously in her pussy and ass-hole.

"So, Baby Bea, you look good enough to eat. What fine should we impose on you for improper behavior in the Women's Restroom?'

"Bea ... Bea?"

Hearing her name called brought Bea back to the present as Uncle Nate smilingly led her back to the bus. His hand briefly darted under her skirt, cupping her firm ass cheeks and playing with her pussy.

"Hmmm... fine, huh? I don't think I'm carrying enough money - but I think we can work something out - payment in kind if not in cash!"

The honey blonde winked at the handsome black man and returned his compliment by giving a quick squeeze to the bulging front of his trousers.

At the next stop, Nate extracted part of the fine from his niece – he told her that she would have to fuck him at all of the remaining four rest stops until her fine was paid in full.

Nate took Bea to the executive's restroom to which only he had the key. He bent her over the sink, flipped up her skirt and fucked her vigorously. They were both fully clothed and that made the fucking more bizarre and provocative.

Bea made small, wheezing noises as the hard, thick instrument plumbed the depths of her vagina – its sledge-hammer strength penetrating beyond her cervix, moving into the depths of her uterus.

"Baby, take out your boobies, Uncle Nate wants to hold onto them as he fucks his Baby Bea."

Bea pulled down the straps of her top and let her perky boobs hang out. Nate's dark fingers squeezed the puffy pink nipples and held the titties tightly as he fucked the girl harder. She cocked her right knee and raised the leg up to allow him more room.

The white cropped head was bent forward with exertion as his strokes grew stronger and Bea's hips were knocking against the edge of the sink. She screamed loudly as her orgasm hit her.

"Uncle Nate, fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhh.... Oh my god!"

Nate shuddered and groaned as he came violently inside the girl. Bea could feel the force of his ejaculation bursting against the walls of her vagina. Her cunt muscles kept milking his dick until the last drop was squeezed out.

The horny couple fucked again in the executive restrooms at the next three stops.

At one, Uncle Nate sat down on a stool as Bea rode his cock. Halfway through, he turned her around to face him as he kept jerking his hips up and down to fuck her vigorously, making a loud slapping sound as his bald crotch beat against her wet, smooth pussy lips.

At the next stop, they both got naked and Bea lay on the cold floor as Nate pissed all over her. They then traded places - with Nate on the floor and Bea crouching over him - squirting amber pee over his face and body. They then fucked missionary style, neither saying a word.

Nate took her legs onto his shoulders and plundered her cunt mercilessly. The smell and heat of their piss-drenched bodies drove them to fever pitch until they both came together violently.

At the final stop, Bea knew what to expect. This was a favorite one for both of them – and they had saved the best for the last.

Nate pushed Bea into the stall. He pulled off her top and lashed her wrists to the sides of the toilet cistern. Facing the wall and precariously kneeling on the toilet seat, Bea bent forward and parted her legs. She knew he had to have his fat cock up her ass – after all, Uncle Nate and Papa had both rated her as the second best anal fuck in the family, after Mama.

The horny old black pulled the skirt down the young girl's tanned hips and ass until it lay bunched at her knees. Her tight buttocks clenched and unclenched her ass-hole, anticipating the assault which was to come.

Nate spat a gob of saliva on her winking pink hole and massaged it into the furrowed ring until it was wet and slippery. For good measure, he rubbed Bea's smooth cunt until his fingers were slick with her juice and then proceeded to oil the shiny black head of his fearsome tool.

He poised its head briefly at the anal entry and then without ceremony, plunged in.

Despite her frequent anal activities, Bea's ass-hole was still very tight. She winced as searing pain lanced through her nether region with Uncle Nate's entry. But she wanted more – she knew that he had still not plunged his weapon in its entirety. She had taken his entire length many times before and knew that the "best was yet to cum."

"Uncle Nate," Bea whispered, her voice hoarse with the sexual tension, "I want it all – give it to me, you damn daughter-fucking, cum sucker!"

"Not until you beg me, Baby Bea, you know what to say, don't you, you father-fucking white trash!"

Bea knew very well.

She bowed her head forward and recited – as she had many times before. As had Jane and Gracie whenever they undertook anal sex with Nate Blackburn.

"Uncle Nate, please give this sinful, lust-filled daughter the healing magic of your mystical wand and always fill this hungry womb with your fertile seed so as to populate this world with the wondrous birthings of our incest."

"Yesssss.... dear bitch daughter ... your father gives to you, NOW!"

Bea's bindings saved her from falling off her perch as her body rocked with the force of the old man's powerful thrusts.

She felt the throbbing pain which threatened to numb her mind.

Then he started pumping and her fullness elevated her senses. Her arousal was complete - her satisfaction rippling upwards like cascading waves.

She was the shore and his cock was the wand that commandeered the waves. Waves that engulfed, threatened to drown and yet healed and satiated her hungry maw ...

... until the next awakening.

As she came again, she heard the knocking on the door. She had thought it was the throbbing of her heart as the paroxysms assailed her being.

Yet, even with her orgasm-dulled senses, Bea knew that Uncle Nate had not come yet; and damned if she would allow the urgent knocker to rob her lover of his final pleasure.

Bea thrust her ass harder into the black man's battering crotch.

"Uncle Nate, fuck your baby bitch harder! Baby needs your cock deeper up her tight ass!"

The dark man's naked body was shiny with sweat as he followed her orders and pummeled the shuddering girl's ass-hole mercilessly.

Then changing gears, he whipped his cock out of Bea's anus and plunged it up to the hilt into her cunt.

"Take it, slut baby, take yore daddy's cock and pleasure yourself with it!"

After a few rapid strokes, the seemingly indefatigable sex machine jerked and crumpled on top of the girl.

His erupting dick spurted out ropes of white semen all over the girl's buttocks and back which Nate promptly proceeded to massage into her skin.

Bea abruptly stopped him.

"Give the cum to me, Uncle Nate, you know I love your taste!"

The sly old codger smiled and offered his sticky fingers to the naked blonde girl who popped them into her mouth and sucked the cum off.

"Honey, yore fine is paid in full," Uncle Nate smiled, flashing his pearly white teeth, as they put on their clothes and he rushed to the door because he knew that it was his assistant warning him that it was time to go.

Cleaning herself up as best as she could, Bea followed Uncle Nate as they embarked on the final leg of their journey.

The horny girl looked forward to getting off with her sister and nephew soon as she shared with them all the intimate details of the most exciting travels with Aunt Bea.

(With special thanks to J for sharing and allowing me to use her fantasy.)

drastique
drastique
238 Followers
12