The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 089

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

Aunt Michelle's son, Jack was unhappy with the attention his mother was paying to Jeremy so, as a punishment, the jealous son plunged his penis roughly up his mother's ass as she bent over to pay oral tribute to Jeremy's penis. Michelle winced loudly as her son's dick ripped into her shit-hole. The pain was due more to the lack of lubrication rather than the size of the prick.

"Jack, you're hurting Mommy. Please be gentle or Mommy won't let you fuck her anymore," she glanced around to give her son a stern look and then resumed sucking Jeremy's cock.

The threat had the desired effect as the boy withdrew his cock from his mother's ass and thrust it into her well-lubricated pussy. After a few strokes, he took it out slick with her juices and proceeded to push it into her ass-hole again. Only, more gently this time.

Michelle sighed as her son paced himself into their usual rhythm of anal sex.

Someone turned on the music which played the sexy French chart-topper of the sixties "Je t'aime" and when the song ended with the sounds of orgasm, it was difficult to tell whether they came from the recording or from the live audience.

After making up for lost time with her father, Jane was now catching up on sex with her other parent. Mother and daughter lay entwined on the plush Afghan carpet, langurously and wickedly enjoying each other's bodies; each possessing intimate knowledge of the other's pleasure spots and each trying to maximize the other's enjoyment. It was like the missing years in between had never happened.

Uncle Steve was in one of the huge bedrooms fucking his daughter, Brandy, on the wine colored satin sheets as she licked Grandpa Harry Leforge's ass and sucked his dick. The intensity of Uncle Steve's moans heightened as he jerked violently and ejaculated ropes of white semen all over his daughter's huge, jiggling buttocks.

"Fucking slut baby, Daddy's cumming all over your fat ass -- now take Daddy's cum into your ass and lick your fingers like the dirty little slut you are!"

Brandy shook with force of her own orgasm as she ran her hands over her ass globes to gather up her father's semen which she shoved into the corner of her mouth as she sucked her grandfather's cock with greater force. She knew he was ready to erupt and pulled him out, pointing the throbbing tool to her face.

"Grandpa Harry, give slutty Randy a BIG facial!"

As commanded, Harold LeForge's feisty prick shot rapid spurts of cum on his greedy grand-daughter's face and breasts. The girl laughed with wicked pleasure as she scooped up the cum with her hands and slurped it down like an exotic pudding.

The moaning sounds of sex echoed through the halls of the mansion well into the early hours of morning as each player experienced multiple orgasms. And yet desired more and more from different partners.

-Preparing for the "Insertion"

The villa was a functionally designed house with a large living room and dining cum kitchenette. There was however, only one bedroom with a single bed and an attached bath. Jeremy had to share the bed and bathroom with his grandmother.

The house had large windows and heavy oak doors but, just like in the main mansion, Jeremy noticed that the windows had no blinds or curtains and, except for the main entrances to the house, none of the rooms, including the bathrooms, had any doors. This was to encourage voyeurism so that everyone could share even their most intimate moments with everyone else. The boy would walk past some of the bedrooms and see Uncle Steve making love to his daughter, Brandy, and Grandpa Harry engaged in a threesome with Jane and Jack, and in another room Uncle Nate fucked his daughter doggy style, she was blind-folded as he whipped her large buttocks with a vicious-looking cat-o-nine-tails. Some of the participants would smile and wave at the boy urging him to come in and join them.

What Jeremy enjoyed most of all was strolling into the open bathrooms especially when the ladies were pissing or engaging in golden showers with their partners -- he enjoyed the feel of the warm drizzle and smell of female urine on his body.

The boy cared deeply for his grandmother. Like most of the other family members, Grandma Kate rarely wore any clothes around the house, preferring to move around naked because Jeremy and the other children loved playing with her large, pendulous boobs. She would hold Jeremy's head on her lap for hours while he sucked her pink nipples and licked the juices from her floppy-lipped, bald pussy.

Despite her kind and generally accommodating nature, Grandma Kate was a firm believer in discipline. She taught Jeremy the art of "holding back" so that he would not cum too soon and be able to fuck for longer spans and, consequently, be able to enjoy heartier, more satisfying orgasms when he did cum. Also, she made him promise not to masturbate for the next two days until his birthday so that he could build up his reserves of precious, virgin semen.

The abstinence, in particular, was a very difficult task for the young boy especially in view of the fact that he was surrounded by intense sexual activity everywhere he went. It was markedly painful at bed-time when he snuggled against his grandmother's naked body as he went to sleep, his massive erection embedding its head between her corpulent buttocks. The wise old woman would reach back and give the naughty prick a tight pinch in the sensitive under-crown spot to quell its ardor.

Every morning and evening, Grandpa Kate would feed her grandson a diet of rich milk, dates and nuts just before his bath-time. The baths were also special.

For two days prior to the ritual, the virgin children of the LeForge family were bathed in milk and a smattering of honey so as to make their skin smooth and soft. Jeremy's "bride-to-be", his mother, was also being treated to the same luxuries by her father. Just like the Egyptian queen, Cleopatra.

Grandma Kate would pour a gallon of milk into the bath-tub of warm water and also stir in a few cupfuls of honey. Jeremy would have to lie in the milky water for at least 15 to 20 minutes as his grandmother poured the liquid over him and soaped his skin with fragrant herbs and a soft sponge.

Grandma Kate would also get into the tub naked with her grandson and massage his sinewy body with her own until his erection stuck out like an angry march pole above the water's surface. She would then give the undisciplined instrument a tight whack across its head with the flat of her hand, and order would be restored once again.

The elderly matriarch would tell Jeremy stories of the LeForge ancestry, most of whom were powerful businessmen and politicians but always worked behind the scenes so as to draw minimum attention towards themselves.

This suited them perfectly because it allowed them to live a most depraved and unconventional lifestyle and practice their forbidden sexual rituals in secrecy. No act was too outrageous or restricted.

Later through the years, wisdom prevailed and the more reprehensible practices were rooted out. Only the "royal sport" of incest was encouraged and perpetuated with great fervor. Grandma Kate had been "opened" by her father, as had Grandpa Harry by his mother.

Jeremy asked if they had not borne any children through their parents and why didn't he have any half-brothers through the sexual relations between Grandpa Harold and Jane. Or, Grandma Kate through illicit relations with her father.

His grandmother replied that they had been very careful because they did not want to bring any deformed babies into this world.

Jeremy thought about this a lot when he drifted off to sleep -- he felt very strongly that the bond between his mother and him should take a physical shape -- one that was an embodiment of their deep love for each other - a baby.

But he knew his mother would never agree.

As his eyes closed, the boy heard a whirring sound and the bed began to shake -- he knew that his grandmother was masturbating.

The day before the ceremony was filled with excitement and all the visions of debauchery and hedonism that Jeremy had expected initially were being fulfilled as more and more family members and close friends came to join the revelry. Aunt Bea had arrived with her daughter, Christine; Jane's neighbor, Katie Henson had brought along her sons, Brad and Chris; there were also many faces whom Jeremy did not recognize -- Grandma Kate informed him that they were business associates of his grandfather who were also devotees of the incestuous life-style.

The lunches and dinners had moved out-of-doors and liquor flowed like water. Everyone knew that they could have sex with anyone who was present there. Hence, after the initial awkwardness, the inhibitions came off along with the clothes.

Jeremy saw Aunt Bea under the shade of a tree as her daughter Christine sucked her cunt and Brad Henson fucked her from behind. The boy yanked her hair and pummelled his cock into her. As he was about to cum,he pushed Bea and Christine onto the ground forcing them to open their mouth as he sprayed his seed down their greedy throat and all over their face. Bea quickly recovered from her orgasmic haze and begged the boy to take her up the ass as she bobbed up and down his rapidly stiffening prick.

Katie Henson and great-aunt Michelle sat facing each other fucking a gigantic two-sided dildo as Chris Henson and Uncle Nate stood over them and fucked their welcoming mouths.

Gracie was lying naked in the bath-tub with her mouth open. Uncle Steve stood over her, holding his prick and directed a spray of hot, amber piss at the full-bodied black girl. She caught some of it in her mouth, the rest pouring all over sweat-slick body.

"Yes, Uncle Steve, bathe me with your fucking piss."

The yellow stream sprayed hard and hot at Gracie, deluging her hair, face and body. Steve took aim at her full, dark boobs and the pink gash that shone starkly against the dark sheen of her thighs. The sex-obsessed girl laughed lewdly and shouted for more.

Jeremy watched it all and wondered where his mother and grandfather were.

Grandma Kate quietly took him to the single bedroom upstairs where they saw the missing father and daughter. On seeing Jeremy, Grandpa Harry shooed him away saying that it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the "wedding" day.

Grandma Kate bundled the boy off and whispered to him that Grandpa Harry was preparing his mother for the event. It was all very mysterious and Jeremy was bursting with curiosity.

Before going to bed, his grandmother measured the width of his erect cock with a measure tape and after his usual milk bath, followed by a snack of milk, dates and nuts, the curious boy was rushed off to bed.

Tomorrow was going to be the most important day in Jeremy's life and he had to conserve all his energy so that he was well prepared for the long rituals.

-Comes "The Insertion"...

August 30th -- the big day had arrived. Appropriately, Jeremy was born under the sign of "Virgo" the virgin -- and had all the qualities of sensitivity and creativity that were common traits of virgoans.

Jeremy got up early. He put his arms around his snoring grandmother and pulled the covers down to look at her deliciously full body. She was sleeping on her back and her large, pink snouted breasts which had small button nipples were flopped on either side of her large frame. Her big belly had tire rolls of fat which undulated with her every snore. The boy parted his grandmother's heavy thighs to inspect her shaven pussy which was now sprouting tiny bristles of grey hair.

He smiled affectionately at the happy expression on her face and guessed that she was having a wet dream. He knelt down between her legs and holding her thighs apart, bent down to lick her pussy. Flicking his tongue at the protruding labia, he gradually pushed deeper into her vagina, stabbing her hanging clitoris and plunging in and out of her slot. Any time of the day or night, Jeremy just loved the taste of cunt.

Grandma Kate stirred and began pumping her hips on the boy's probing tongue. Her hands reached for him and pulled him up to kiss him. Her tongue tasted her love juice in his mouth.

"Mmmmm... you devil, I love you ... very soon we can call you a real mother-fucker and grandmother-fucker too!"

Jeremy's hard-on thrust itself between his grandmother's thighs and was rubbing itself against the wetness of her open gash.

"Not yet, my son ... but soon, very soon!"

According to custom, on the morning of the ritual, the bride was dressed by her father. Grandpa Harry and Aunt Michelle had bathed her in milk and honey just like Jeremy.

The ceremony was based on Roman rituals and customs. The bride and bridesmaids were to be dressed in flowing white, transparent gossamer tunics. The bride's tunic was full length up to her ankles while the bridesmaids' were thigh length. No undergarments were to be worn and the tunics were loosely flowing with a slit up to the waist in front and back so as to reveal pussy and ass in the breeze.

As in Roman times, the most important part of the bridal dress was a belt, tied around the bride's waist in the "knot of Hercules" as Hercules was considered the guardian of wedded life. Only her mate could untie this knot.

Typically, Roman weddings were held at the home of the bride's father hence the selection of the LeForge Farms for Jane and Jeremy's pairing. There had to be witnesses present, generally 10, for the ceremony.

In ancient times, a woman was considered her father's property until she married, and then she was her husband's property. At the wedding the father would literally "give her away," transferring ownership to the husband; just as Harold LeForge was going to do today - symbolically giving his daughter away to her new life partner, her son, Jeremy.

Jane emerged from the bath smelling of roses and jasmine from the fresh flower petals which had been immersed in her milk bath. Bea and Aunt Michelle were helping Jane with her preparations as the proud father, Harold LeForge looked on.

They all commented on the difference the milk baths had made to Jane's skin and complexion. Her skin glowed alabaster white and was soft and pliant to the touch. The areolas of her nipples had a dusky brown sheen instead of their usual dull, dark appearance.

Jane had not shaven her pussy or underarm hair for the last few months, cultivating it for this occasion. She reluctantly agreed with Bea's suggestion of trimming her underarm hair but refused to budge on the pubic hair.

Then she had a brain-wave. One of her favorite books had been "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D.H. Lawrence, and among the passages she loved most was the cabin sequence where Lady Chatterley and her game-keeper lover, Mellors, are relaxing after making love and he begins to thread her pubic hair with buds of forget-me-nots. Jane excitedly shared the idea with her group and they immediately made her lie down and open her legs so that they could begin working on flowering her pubes.

Harold LeForge was also excited by the eroticism of the idea -- he could just picture the reaction of the audience, especially his grandson, when his daughter's tunic was blown open by the breeze exposing her floral decorated pussy to everyone. Simply brilliant!

Jane wore strappy, golden sandals and a gold bracelet. Her shiny, dark hair was styled in a cluster of tight curls that formed a textured chignon; the hair in front was teased, then pulled back to give a haughty, elegant look. This was topped off with a two-arch gold headband featuring tiny fresh white blossoms to match with her pussy style. She wore simple, natural make-up with a flaming red lipstick.

"Wonderful, my dear. You look ravishing -- if it wasn't so close to the ceremony time, I would fuck you now, my dearest love!" Harold LeForge embraced his daughter, his cock sticking out of his short tunic to lodge its head between his daughter's thighs. His hands cupped her full buttocks and he parted the cheeks to tickle her ass-hole.

"Oh stop it, you dirty old man!" Jane laughed.

Her bridesmaids, Bea, Katie Henson, Gracie and Brandy were also dressed in similar tunics only shorter in length -- the dresses revealing more than hiding their bodies. Their dark nipple orbs, pussy and buttocks were always on display.

The older women in the gathering were also wearing similarly sheer white tunics but some came topless, displaying their sagging breasts. Aunt Michelle took erotic design one step further with holes cut out in her bodice exposing her nipple rings.

The men also wore Roman style tunics but they were much shorter in length, like mini-skirts, so that in many cases, their erections jutted out in front of them and their privates were visible to all when they sat down.

The clearing in the middle of the wooded area had been transformed into a wedding arena with cane lattice-work screens at equal intervals all laced with blue ribbons and white blossoms. In between the lattice screens stood white marble columns to complete the Roman effect. A plush white carpet was laid out to form the bridal pathway and had red and white flower petals strewn all over it. At the end of the carpet was an oval space skirted with white flowers -- where the couple was to stand.

White columns entwined with flowers provided a striking backdrop and in the middle of the area was a large bed fashioned out of goose-down mattresses covered with a soft green, furry coverlet to blend in with the grass. Instead of the headboard were two arcs also made out of cane around which were entwined vines with jasmine and roses.

From the bridal party, Jeremy was the first to emerge, wearing a simple white tunic and a crown of laurels on his head. Around his neck hung a glittering gold chain and his freshly pierced ears carried gold studs.

A loud, collective "OHHH..." of awe passed through the crowd as they noticed Jeremy's formidable erection sticking out of his skirt, pointing the way to the ceremonial spot. He was accompanied by Grandma Kate, who had worn her hair up and looked very elegant in her shimmering white tunic which had lace around the bodice and hips to show off her bountiful boobs and pussy.

Another loud "OHHH.."as the bride emerged holding her father's arm accompanied by the ravishing bridesmaids, Bea, Katie, Gracie and Randy. At that moment, Jane was the object of every man's desire -- and she knew it. But she desired only her son - her beautiful, sexy son. And of course, his humongous cock -- she shivered and blushed at her wicked thoughts.

The bride and groom held hands. Instead of a minister, the exchange of vows was overseen by one of Harold's friends, a veteran Police Commissioner who was attending the ceremony with his daughter. He was one of the founding members of the incest club in his own town.

The vows were a chant borrowed again from the Romans. Jane said: "Quando tu Gaius, ego Gaia." (When-and where-you are Gaius, I then-and there-am Gaia.) Its origin is deeply rooted in the lucky meaning of the name Gaius. She followed this with the words: "You are my truest love and my womanhood welcomes your Insertion of life-giving seed to take you to manhood."

Jeremy repeated the Latin vow and reaffirmed: "You are my deepest love and my boyhood I commit to you - with this Insertion, my life is within you and I will emerge as your man."

The couple kissed deeply, their tongues dancing with each other.

The Commissioner asked for the ring and Grandpa Harry took out a large golden ring and placed it in Jane's palm. Jeremy was puzzled because the ring looked too big to fit on his finger. Jane smiled at her son and, after wetting the ring with her tongue, bent down to slide it up his cock.

"I now pronounce you slut bitch mother and mother-fucking son."

drastique
drastique
237 Followers