The Education of Jeremy Blake Ch. 089

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drastique
drastique
237 Followers

The Commissioner asked the couple to exchange wishes -- share with each other what they desired most from each other. They both whispered in each other's ears and smiled.

Harold LeForge asked his daughter what their wishes were so that they could be shared with the guests.

"We both have the same wish -- to bear a love-child from our union."

The Commissioner embraced the couple and remarked, "So be it!"

A wild cheer went up from the crowd.

Harry and Kate LeForge led the mother and son couple to the "grass" bed. Jane bent forward, her elbows on the bed, turned back to her son and winked: "OK, big boy, go for it. Fuck the living daylights out of your Mommy -- give Mommy a love child!"

Harold LeForge unveiled his daughter's delicious ass for his grandson, parting open her dress at the back slit.

Honoring tradition, Jeremy carefully undid the Herculean knot on his mother's tunic belt -- the last ritual of the ceremony before the "Insertion". Grandma Kate helped him take off his tunic and massaged fragrant oil onto his throbbing red tool. The crowd held its breath as the boy poised the tip of his massive phallus at the lips of his mother's hungry pussy where another surprise awaited him.

The dark fleece of her pubic hair was threaded with tiny flowers.

Jane smiled at her dumbfounded son and remarked, "Son, how many times have I told you to stop and smell the flowers?"

The boy laughed loudly and kneeled down to kiss his mother's pussy, sucking up the tiny sweet-smelling blossoms with his lips and gently parting the soft fleece to stab at her enlarged clitoris, gradually moving up to her puckered ass-hole which he licked joyfully.

His hands stroked and caressed her satiny skin -- Mom had never felt as soft and fragrant as she did now.

With a few final licks, the boy stood up and wedged his engorged phallus between his mother's marble white buttock cheeks. Jane reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks leaving it up to her son to choose the channel of entry.

The suspense was too much for Grandma Kate who took hold of the boy's well oiled bludgeon and rammed it into her daughter's hungry cunt.

It was a surrealistic experience for Jeremy. The penetration of his mother's most intimate and private sanctum was finally a breathless reality. No amount of oral sex or masturbation could have prepared him for the sheer delight of his engine of pleasure pumping deep into his mother's receptacle of desire.

An inner voice kept saying, "I am re-entering my mother's womb -- I am coming back home." The loud thumping of his heart and the blood rushing to his head, made him feel strangely giddy and light-headed as if this was all a dream; another one of his waking fantasies which could come to an abrupt end at any moment.

And yet, the sensation of her hot, slippery channel massaging his organ rhythmically and her searing words of desire shook him into reality; spurring his fervor and fanning the flames of his passion.

"Baby, fucking you is more than I had ever imagined it would be. Your cock fills my cunt as no other cock ever before, stretching my womanhood to limits I never knew I could endure. And my love for you, my son, fills my soul with a burning desire that wants to engulf you into my loins and hold you inside me forever."

"Ohh, Mom, I love sucking your boobs, eating your pussy and diddling your ass but not even my most depraved fantasies could have prepared me for this amazing experience of fucking your cunt. Promise me, Mommy, that you will let me fuck you all the time!"

"I promise, my son; but only when your father is not around - or until we can get him to accept the fact that we are lovers. Now that I have been spoiled by your cock, I don't think I can be satisfied by any other. "

His mother's vagina continued squeezing his tool and Jeremy pulled down the straps of her tunic to free her heavy breasts. As the magnificent titties swung loose, he grasped them firmly; squeezing, tweaking and caressing.

He felt his grandmother's mouth sucking his dangling balls as he fucked his mother harder and faster.

Jane's breathing was becoming ragged but she wanted to make it last a little longer for her son. She raised herself slowly so as not to dislodge his cock and then moved around until he was sitting on the bed and she was riding him.

The mature, full bodied mother rocked up and down her son's pole, her large buttocks making a loud slapping noise as they landed on the boy's lean thighs. Neither Jeremy nor his mother believed that it was possible, but she was taking his full 12 inches all the way up to the shiny ring at the base of his cock - and loving it.

Keeping rhythm with the copulating couple's galloping pace, the crowd clapped in unison. Jeremy could see that the proceedings were gradually turning into a riotous Roman orgy as guests started disrobing and fucking whoever happened to be next to them.

"Harder, you mother-fucking sonofabitch, fuck Mommy harder!" Jane rode her son with greater urgency as she approached her climax though Jeremy showed no signs of cumming. She was impressed. Grandma Kate had done a good job of tutoring Jeremy.

The boy arched himself higher, thrusting his raging cock deeper into his mother's fuck hole. Feeling the beginnings of her orgasm, he pumped faster and talked dirty in her ear. He knew she liked that.

"Slut bitch mother, take your son's big fat cock fully up your incestuous cunt hole so that it overflows with my hot seed!"

The pace was frantic. Mother and son were oblivious to the world around them as they rutted like animals in heat. Finally, Jane shuddered, cum streaming out of her cunt in spurts, dribbling down Jeremy's balls and soaking the bed.

A few strokes later, Jeremy exploded with a groan as his loins poured out their bountiful supply of semen into his mother's vagina.

Pushing her back on the bed, he withdrew his still-erupting prick and sprayed his seed over his mother's face and body.

"Here, Mom, eat your virgin boy's fresh cream straight from my mother-fucking cock."

After the lust-obsessed mother licked the juice off her son's huge prick, he raised her legs over his shoulders and pushed his unflagging erection into her ass-hole.

He entered the puckered orifice cautiously in order to minimize her pain and was met with brief resistance at her sphincter muscle. He kept inching his phallus forward until the muscular band gradually relaxed and his thickness was buried half inside her.

Jane winced -- she had been uncertain whether or not she would be able to take her son's huge cock up her anal cavity but her depraved desires would not be satiated until she tried it.

Grandma Kate encouraged the boy by pushing his buttocks so that his prick was almost fully lodged inside his mother's ass. Jeremy began moving. Slowly at first, picking up pace as his mother began jacking her ass back into his crotch demanding more of his dick.

It felt so amazingly different! His mother's ass squeezed and milked his cock tighter than her pussy even though it wasn't as juicy and wet inside. When he withdrew part of his organ, he could see it covered with brown slime that stank to high heaven.

"Shit!"

Jeremy cupped her pliant buttocks and lifted her lower body off the bed, ripping into his mother's ass more determinedly now. She was gripping his arms so tightly that her nails raked a trail of blood along his forearm.

"Yes, you mother-fucker, yes! Don't be a fucking wuss - fuck Mommy's shit-hole harder!"

Despite the cool breeze, rivulets of sweat dripped down their bodies as mother and son fornicated with the urgent frenzy of lust-crazed lovers whose obsession with the taboo of incest drove them to more and more depravity in their quest for forbidden pleasures.

Uncle Nate had his daughter Gracie on all fours as he fucked her ass with his formidable black tool and, lying under her, Grandpa Harry was plundering her pink gash with his fat cock.

The Commissioner's daughter was sucking her father's dick as Aunt Michelle tongued her ass and cunny.

Jeremy moaned as he came again. He withdrew his immense cock from his mother's ass with a loud squish and pulled her head into his crotch, jamming his spewing organ into her mouth, spilling his hot seed all over her face and tits.

Jane greedily sucked her son's cock which tasted of his sperm and also her ass. Jeremy went down on her again, biting off the flowers from her pussy and drinking deep from her personal well of plenty.

The boy felt fingers ruffle his hair and looked up to see his Aunt Bea, "My turn now, big boy!"

Bea informed Jeremy that it was customary that after the "Insertion" into his mother, the "groom" was supposed to perform the "Insertion" on the bridesmaids, as well.

It suddenly dawned on Jeremy why his mother and grandmother had forced him to discipline himself and conserve his energy for the past two days.

The boy looked to his mother who reclined on the grassy bed with a lazy smile on her face, "Go get 'em, tiger!"

The boy didn't need to be told twice. Holding onto his pole like a handle, Aunt Bea led him to a shady tree where she lay down, opened her legs and pulled him on top of her. Jeremy's cock impaled her mercilessly as she wrapped her tanned legs around his hips and matched his every thrust, volley for volley, and point for point until the final score!

Bea was breathless. In all her years of manitaining a hyperactive sex life, she had never felt like this before; it was as if Jeremy's monster cock had touched pleasure spots in her that she never knew existed. She didn't want to let him pull out of her pussy and he seemed to be more than happy to remain inside her as they moved from one orgasm to the next.

Aunt and nephew fucked for almost forty minutes, changing positions, switching orifices and swapping juices. Jeremy had learned to put his grandmother's training in "holding back" to good use so that he would cum only once for her every two or three.

Randy's patience was wearing thin and she knew that unless she took things in hand, her turn would never come. After Bea and Jeremy had cum for the nth time (she had given up counting), Randy pulled the boy off her cousin Bea and easily carried him to the grass bed where she rested her elbows on the bed and stuck her ass up for his unbelievable cock.

Her billowing white boobs with their pink orbs and corpulent ass which she spread apart for Jeremy, strangely excited the young man because he had not had sex with a plus sized woman before.

The boy plunged his weapon into her welcoming, livid gash. It slipped in like a hot knife into butter, her pussy ring scratching its sensitive underside.

Jane was riding the Commissioner as he sat on a chair, his cigar sticking out of the corner of his mouth. Her heart swelled with pride as she saw her son fucking Uncle Steve's daughter, Randy. He was already doing her like a pro. She saw Katie eyeing the couple, impatient for her turn.

The wise mother smiled. She knew that all the other women who would be fucking Jeremy during the next few days were very unfortunate. Because, after her son's cock, nothing else would be able to satisfy them.

And, there was no way that she would continue sharing her son with them.

The depraved mother felt a familiar itching inside her vagina that the Commissioner's erupting cock could do nothing for. As she stood up, she wiped his wet, limp penis with the hem of her tunic and went to her son. Katie was just going to have to wait a little longer.

Jeremy's potent seed still simmered within her and she knew that she was going to have to be extra creative to convince the Grizz that it was his baby.

She hoped that it would be a girl so that Jeremy could take the legacy of incest into the next generation.

The future had many, many possibilities.

As her son poured his seed all over Randy's face and fat titties, Jane clamped her mouth on Jeremy's, pushing him to the bed on his back and proceeding to squat over his face. With a hissing sound, her cunt expelled a spray of amber piss into his eager mouth.

"Drink hearty, you mother-fucking young man. You will need all of your energy from here onwards!"

A wicked smile lit up her face as she looked at his piss drenched face and his eyes which blazed with hungry passion. She slowly mounted her son's cock, her personal engine of pleasure...

Yes, indeed, there were limitless possibilities ...

The End (for now)

drastique
drastique
237 Followers