The Education of Jeremy Blake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane made it a habit of keeping up with her son's hobbies. She had introduced him to the Anny Fanny books and (without his father's knowledge) had bought him a subscription to Hustler Magazine. She felt that Jeremy had a real talent for art and excelled at sketching nudes -- however, his knowledge about the female form was still very limited so she knew that Mom would have to lend a helping hand in furthering his education.

She delighted in the way his eyes lit up with pleasure whenever he stole glances down the front of her dress and tried to look up her skirt when he thought she was not looking.

Indulging him further, she had started wearing loose-necked dresses that would drop open whenever she bent forward allowing her son generous views of her breasts.

Her favorite tops were form-fitting spaghetti strap halters in white gauzy material that showed off the dark rings of her areolas and highlighted the prominent tips of her nipples-- leaving virtually nothing to the imagination. She had started going around the house bra-less but continued to wear her thongs under her dress because she felt that the view of her naked pussy was a gift that she would save for her son for a special occasion.

This didn't prevent her from keeping her legs carelessly open when she wore short skirts so that Jeremy could catch a glimpse of her pantied crotch. The show she really enjoyed giving Jeremy was standing against the sunlit windows and doorway when she was wearing her thin cotton lingerie with nothing underneath. She knew he could see her fully exposed form and was always visibly excited by the sight -- often losing track of what he was saying, to openly stare at his mother's nakedness. The front of his pajamas quickly tented upwards in a silent tribute to her body.

Jeremy was a loner at school and had few friends, preferring the company of books to people. His only real friend was a curly haired Jewish girl called Amy who was older than him but, sensing a kindred spirit, often shared her lunch with Jeremy and accompanied him to the library.

Once, Amy had asked him to wait outside the ladies' room while she 'went'. He could hear the tinkle of her sprinkle and his mind conjured up images of Amy holding up her skirt and peeing. The only problem was that whenever Jeremy had some of these 'dirty' thoughts, the face that always came to mind was Mom's. The vision of Mom peeing was definitely more appealing than Amy's.

A few days ago, Jeremy and Amy were at her house studying for an exam. Her parents were out and the two kids had the place to themselves. Amy would read out quiz questions and Jeremy would jot down the answers. Then they would reverse roles. Jeremy would absently sketch nude figures in the margins of his notebook. The figures would always be torsos with oversized breasts, like his mother's.

"Hey, you're good... you like big tits, huh?" Amy asked peering over his shoulder at the note-pad.

Jeremy blushed and stammered, "Err - y..y..yes. No...hell... actually, I draw my inspiration from the comic books and the women's bodies there are... well, you know, overdeveloped."

His face was now the color of beet-root.

Amy put her hands on his shoulders and looked into his blue eyes, "Oh Jeremy, Jeremy...you've never seen real tits, have you?"

The boy shook his head.

"Can you draw me a cock?" Amy asked.

Jeremy quickly penciled a few strokes and made a sketch of the only penis he had seen - his own.

Amy giggled, "That's not right. You've made the cock's head too big!"

Jeremy squirmed and blushed even more, "No, Amy, that's how a real cock looks; I swear. At least that's how mine looks."

"I don't believe you, show me" she dared; adding, "I'll show you my tits."

She pulled up her t-shirt to reveal small breasts which were like buds topped with erect pink nipples.

Jeremy's mouth fell open.

"OK, it's your turn, now."

He fumbled with the zipper, his cock was hard -- thrusting against the material. Like a grotesque jack-in-the-box, it popped out, nodding its bulbous purple head menacingly.

Amy was in awe. She gave a low whistle.

"Wow, I've never seen such an incredible prick before. Can I touch it?"

She gingerly touched the head, stroking it like a pet snake.

"Oooohhh, its wet," she fingered the liquid oozing out of the piss-hole. Her soft, long forefinger delicately rubbed the pre-cum all over the head and under the cleft ridge.

Jeremy shivered. His heart was thumping so loudly, he was sure Amy could hear it. And his prick had now grown to enormous proportions with Amy trying to grasp it with both her hands -- bringing her face so close to the organ that he could feel the heat of her breath on it.

"Jeremy, can I taste it?"

Before the startled boy could answer, Amy stuck her tongue out and licked the moisture on the tip -- flicking at the piss-hole to catch the oozing pre-cum.

"Mmm... you taste so yummy, Jeremy. And your cock is so hard and the head so smooth, I want to suck it. Can I, please?"

While the girl was occupied with his penis, Jeremy saw his chance to feel her titties. He had never felt anything so soft and satiny before. And the pink nipples were like little pencil erasers. Before, the two kids could take their explorations further, there was a knock on the door - Amy's mother was calling them down for dinner.

At the dinner table, Amy sat next to Jeremy and throughout dinner, kept feeling his penis through his trousers under the table, making it impossible for him to eat anything. Her skilled fingers managed to pull down his zipper and take out his cock, stroking it vigorously. And from time to time, the daring girl brought up her errant hand up to lick his juice from the fingers. All the time carrying out meaningless conversation and smiling at him smugly.

Jeremy barely managed to hide his erection as he bade farewell to Amy's parents. The mischievous girl grinned widely as she promised, "We'll finish our studies tomorrow, Jeremy!"

When he reached home, Mom and Dad were watching TV so he went up to his room. Even though Jeremy's fist sexual episode had ended quite anti-climatically (literally speaking) it was still enough to fuel his fantasies as he re-played the scenes from his initial sex episode in his mind over and over again.

From his quietness, Jane could gather that something was bothering her son.

After a while, she knocked on his door -- Jeremy had just taken off his clothes to change and was naked when his mother entered.

"I'm sorry, Jeremy," she apologized and turned away. Even though she had her back to him, the mirror on the dresser clearly reflected her son's naked form. She thrilled at his slim, almost girlish frame but what transfixed her attention was his massive cock which looked like an alien chest-buster only redder. Its head nodded as Jeremy struggled to get his shorts on -- he pushed the cock in with great difficulty.

She could see that something had happened that had put her son in such a state of arousal. This was what she was afraid of - some stray sexual incident that could jeopardize all her plans for orchestrating his first sexual encounter.

"Is there something you want to tell Mommy, dear?"

His face turned red and he stuttered: "N...No, Mom, its nothing, really." Jeremy was sitting on his bed and had crossed his legs to hide the bulge in his shorts.

Jane sat beside her son and hugged him, her soft breasts pressing against him.

"Young man, I know something happened to you today; you can share it with your mother. I can see what an effect it is having on our little soldier."

Jeremy quickly crossed his legs to conceal the large bulge.

"We will keep it a secret between us and Mommy can advise you on how to handle it. Tell you what, you think about this. We will both change into our night clothes and get comfy, and we can talk about it before you go to bed, OK?"

Jeremy nodded: "All right, Mom."

Jane smiled and walked out of the room, leaving a trail of her perfume -- she would have to start Phase I of her son's education earlier than she had planned. Maybe tonight was the night -- after her husband had gone to bed!

Jeremy enjoyed the sight of his mother's rolling buttocks in the tight skirt as she left the room. Her closeness, her intoxicating perfume and the cushiony softness of her breasts against his body, made him harder than before -- he would have to do something about it.

But he didn't know what!!

A wild idea crossed his mind... but did he dare?? After all, Mommy had told him that she could help him ... could she guide him on how to relieve his sexual tension? He felt embarrassed asking his mother such personal stuff.

Jeremy's mind was full of confusing thoughts -- maybe it was best to wait and see.

Chapter 4: The Joys of Masturbation

Jeremy's cock refused to lie down. He was in a state of agitation as his mind kept replaying the scenes of Amy's sexual advances. Mixed with it was his strong attraction for his mother especially after that provocative hug. He had decided that he would tell her all about his episode with Amy and seek her advice on how he should cope with his growing sexual pressures.

Due to the sweltering climate, Jeremy usually slept naked but tonight, because of his aroused condition, he wore a T-shirt and a pair of loose cotton shorts, making sure to keep his knees raised so that his tumescent organ could be relatively less obtrusive, resting up against his thigh. What he didn't know was that the position allowed a person sitting across, an unobstructed view of his buttocks and of his dangling balls, through the open legs of the pants.

After what seemed to be an eternity, he heard a soft knock on his door and his mother entered. Her sight provoked two reactions in the boy - his inflamed organ jerked violently and his mouth fell open in a gasp. He felt like a character in a Looney Tunes cartoon, with his eyes popping out of his skull and his tongue drooling down.

Jane smiled at the reaction she was having on her son. She wore a transparent white negligee with a lacy lilac top that barely reached to the swell of her buttocks and showed off her long legs and ample rear every time she moved. Her naked breasts and dark areoles could be clearly seen through the material. Underneath, the only thing she wore was a white fishnet thong that showed off her dark pubic thatch. The thong was cut in deep so that her pubic curls peeped out from the sides.

She sat down on the bed facing Jeremy - her legs crossed lotus style giving him a full view of her crotch. While her son enjoyed the vistas of her body, the mother was gazing up the leg of his shorts, admiring his virginal buttocks and dangling sac.

"So, is baby going to tell Mommy about what's bothering him?"

Jeremy turned red again and slowly began telling her about his sexual encounter with Amy.

"I was afraid of this", thought Jane. "Hopefully it hasn't progressed too far for me to stop it."

The devious mother had an angelic smile which belied her devilish intentions.

"Baby, has been naughty, hasn't he?" she remarked, adopting a tone of mock sternness.

Jeremy hung his head down and nodded.

"We know what happens to children who have been naughty, don't we, baby?"

The boy nodded and whispered, "Punished!"

"Yes, baby has to be punished for his mischief. Come to Mommy!"

The stern mother put her son across her naked knees. Her hands brusquely pulled his shorts down to his knees baring his pink, white sinewy buttocks. The sinewy hardness of his cock rubbed against his mother's naked thighs, sliding and slipping in the copiously flowing pre-cum.

"Baby needs to be spanked for his wicked actions, doesn't he?"

"Yes, Mommy," the boy mumbled, his face cushioned in the sofa's arms. His mother's perfume coupled with the feel of his mother's soft thighs moving from side to side stroking his rampant erection was almost unbearable.

Suddenly, a shard of pain lanced through Jeremy as his mother's open palm struck his tightly clenched buttocks with a resounding crack.

"So, baby, did you like Amy's tits? Did she let you touch them and suck them?"

Despite the pain, it excited the boy to hear his mother use such language.

He hesitatingly replied, "Her b-b-breasts were nice, I enjoyed sucking them."

Her hand was caressing his buttocks, running down his crack to tickle the underside of his balls with sharp fingernails.

"Owww..." he cried as the next blow came down.

"Baby has been putting things in his mouth that he shouldn't!"

"I'm sorry, Mommy, it won't happen again , I promise I won't touch Amy's breasts."

"Now, now, Jeremy dear," his mother interrupted. "If we are to be completely honest with each other, we must always use the right names for all things -- without any shame."

"These are Mommy's tits, boobs or milk jugs," Jane said cupping her breasts -- she slipped them out of their gossamer hammock and flopped them onto her son's sweaty buttocks rubbing her hardened nipples on his taut, hot flesh.

The boy groaned as pain intertwined with pleasure and Jeremy found himself eagerly anticipating his mother's next slap which landed with urgent immediacy. This time, she had changed the direction of her hand a little so that the flat of her palm struck his buttocks and her fingers lashed his balls.

"And, as for touching and sucking Amy's titties - you may only do that if you tell Mommy about it, OK? But you cannot go any further with Amy without Mommy's permission. Is that understood?"

"CRACK!"

"Yes, Mommy - whatever you say, Mommy."

The boy shook with the force of the blow; his white buttocks were now a livid pink with imprints of his mother's hand.

Jane shifted her position so that she could open her thighs and trap her son's turgid erection between them. She wriggled her butt to allow his cock to insinuate itself into the heat of her thong-covered furrow. The juices of their arousals had made the organ slippery and intrusive. She moved her hips up and down, rubbing his cock on her humid crotch.

"This is Mommy's pussy, cunt, twat, quim, vagina or any other term of endearment you wish to call it."

"And lower down," her manicured fingers grasped her son's tool and raised herself to trace a path down the white string of her thong that lay embedded in the crevice between the alabaster globes of her butt-cheeks, stopping at the secreted anal cavity. "This is Mommy's ass, shit-hole, bung-hole, pink-pucker or whatever love-name you want to give it."

She squeezed his swollen organ tightly, "And this is my Baby's cock, prick, love organ, ramrod, or any other love name I wish to call it."

Jeremy was in a state of shock as his mother's soft agile fingers began stroking his penis.

She deftly touched the leaking head, "This is my Baby boy's piss-hole."

She wet her finger in the pre-cum and proceeded to spread it caressingly over the entire length of her son's hard instrument, "This is your pre-cum which I am coating on your prick."

Jeremy groaned in dismay as his mother abruptly withdrew her hand. Then, the boy saw his mother perform one of the most lascivious acts he had ever seen - she popped the finger which was wet with his cum into her mouth, sucking it with eyes closed and an expression of pure pleasure.

"Mmm.. son, Mommy thinks you're yummy," she said with a wink and a lascivious grin.

Jane then explained to her son about the unique educational program she had planned for him.

"Jeremy, this is a very difficult time in a young boy's life. And although success comes from hard work, it is also due to a large extent, to the gifts you were born with - your mental and physical abilities. Since long, I have been nurturing your mind and body to develop your intellectual and physical skills. Your grades in school and your teachers' assessments are proof of your mental abilities -- we will work together to further enhance it."

"It is your physical abilities that I want us to focus on. I have been trying to build up your physical attributes -- like feeding you special herbs to make your cock grow larger and firmer. Now, you have a cock that is bigger than even your father's and, combined with a healthy sexual appetite, it will be a great source of personal power for you."

"However, as a growing boy of eighteen, you will be faced with many situations and temptations -- not all of them will be in your best interests -- so, since mother knows best, I will personally supervise your sexual education."

Jeremy listened intently.

"You know that society has a nasty word for this special relationship between mother and son. They call it 'incest' -- I call it 'ultimate love'. What a mother can teach her son, no other woman can. I will teach you a new sexual skill each week. We will gradually move to a higher level every week -- until your nineteenth birthday - when you will be ready to graduate sexually."

"However, there are some ground rules that you must follow. No one must know about this -- not even your father. Each new game you learn, you can play with me whenever and wherever you feel like it -as long as it is not in plain sight of your father or people we know; except for your Aunt Bea and certain other members of my family who also believe in 'ultimate love'."

"Moreover, you can ask me anything you like and discuss any subject you want -- nothing is taboo between us."

"And finally, from today onwards your cock belongs to me -- your mother. You will not use it with any other girl without my permission."

To underline her statement, the lusty mother tightly grasped her son's massive organ.

"Do you have any questions, sonny boy?"

The boy was in a daze -- he could not believe this was happening - his wildest fantasies of his mother stroking his dick and giving him sex lessons were coming true.

"Mom, I do want one favor. For my art projects, I want to know what a real life naked female body looks like. Can you help?"

Jane smiled at her son's craftiness -- she was thrilled at his sexual curiosity.

"Yes, dear, we will have no secrets from each other. Mommy shall show and tell you everything there is to know about sex -- some things that you won't even find in books."

"But we will have to move at my pace and take things gradually. I will make you experience each sexual activity fully and completely so that you can enjoy its pleasures to the maximum."

"For today's lesson, we will focus on the joys of Masturbation -- the different techniques of self gratification -- like this." His mother's skilled fingers continued their expert massaging of his now rock-hard cock.

"These will help you," she gave him a small leather pouch which he had not noticed before. Unzipping it, she took out a few small vials containing different colored liquids. She unscrewed one and poured out a few drops onto her palms, rubbing her hands together.

"These are sex oils, they tingle and excite the flesh and also lubricate the skin to enhance sensations," she wrapped her oily hands around her son's erect column and resumed her slow stroking movement.

"Wowwww, Mom that feels great." Continuing to masturbate her son's cock with one hand, Jane tweaked his nipples with the other, rubbing the oil on the rapidly hardening tips.

"Mmmmmmm," purred Jeremy. "Please don't stop Mom; that feels great."

"Hold on now, baby," cautioned Jane. "I wanted to show you how to masturbate; now I want to see you do it yourself."

"And I have something here that will help build up your excitement even further."

Jeremy watched as his mother moved to the bedside table from where she picked up a video cassette and inserted it into his VCR; she made sure she bent down long enough to give him a good view of her naked white ass with the white string of her thong embedded in the dark crack between her billowing butt cheeks.