The Education of Lisa Ch. 11

Story Info
Not really her sister.
3.6k words
4.4
29.2k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will proposed me two weeks after we got back to Hawaii. He took me out to an expensive restaurant, got down on his hands and knees, whipped out the ring, the whole nine yards. Of course, I said yes without hesitation, and cried from happiness all through dessert.

"Actually," he told me later, "I was going to propose in Hawaii. I brought the ring along and everything. But it seemed a little awkward while we were having wild three-way sex with your best friend."

I called and told my Mom and Dad the news the very next day (about Will's proposal, not about the three-way.) Weddings being a big deal in my family, they insisted Will and I come down to their house in Tucson for a few days. When we arrived, we received a somewhat overwhelming surprise. The entire family had been called together to celebrate our engagement.

I was raised Mormon, so I have a big family. My brothers Jamie and Jerry flew in with their families from Alaska and Illinois, respectively. Brother Richard drove down from California; sister Jennifer from Utah. My youngest brother Jeremy still lived at home. The last one to arrive was my nineteen-year-old adopted sister Kim, home from college with a huge duffel bag full of laundry.

The entire Castle clan gathered together at once can be intimidating for anybody, and doubly so for someone naturally shy like Will. It was made worse by the fact that Will and I were the center of everyone's attention. Everybody had congratulations and a million questions. Will held up the best he could, but even I was getting tired of being under the family microscope. We were rescued by Kim, though, at the big dinner that first night. Turns out she had an announcement of her own.

"Excuse me, everybody," she said, standing up. "I have something I want to say, and with you all gathered together like this, it's easiest just to stand up and announce it here at dinner. You see, I discovered something about myself when I was away at college. I'm gay."

You could have heard a pin drop. Everyone was staring at Kim, jaws around their knees. These clichés became, in the moment, absolutely true.

Kim, uncertain now, cleared her throat and went on. "Yeah," she said. "I have a definite sexual preference for women. I know you will all be supportive of me as I move on this journey of self-discovery, and continue to love me for who I am."

Kim sat down to an immediate explosion of action. Mom flew into a rage, screaming about sin and immorality. She got right in Kim's face, pointing a crooked finger, hair wild and face red, spitting venomous reproaches and vowing that she would no longer pay for a college education if this was where it led. My father actually shed tears right there at the table, begging Kim to tell him where he had failed as parent. My brothers Jamie and Richard argued with one another, Jamie condemning Kim's "choice" and Richard feebly defending her. Will and my brother Jerry both just picked at their food, looking as if they'd rather be anywhere on earth but there at the dinner table in the middle of this firestorm. My sister Jennifer announced several times to whoever would listen that she knew of a counselor who could "cure" Kim of her "condition." My youngest brother Jeremy simply sat there smirking as he always did during family arguments, as if he found scenes like this very entertaining.

I was the only one to go to Kim. I put my arm around her shoulder and congratulated her for her bravery and stood beside her against the assaults of my family. It went on all the way through dessert (my Mom would never let any family crisis, no matter how dire, interfere with the serving of her famous peach cobbler ala mode.) Finally, everyone either retired to their rooms or joined the big game of gin rummy which would most likely go on for most of the night.

Will and I, still being technically pre-marital, were obliged to sleep in separate rooms; this was a firm house rule. Poor Will had to share a room with Jeremy, who would no doubt keep my fiancée up half the night watching skateboarding videos. I was to share my old bedroom with Kim, as we had done for years growing up.

"God," she said as soon as we had shut the door. "That was almost as bad as I thought it would be. Listen, do you want to share a joint with me? I really need it after that scene."

"Sure," I said, though it felt a little weird to burn one with my little sister.

She lit up and took a huge drag, then crossed the room to exhale out the window. "Jesus, Mom is uptight, isn't she?" Kim said, handing the joint to me. "And Dad is so whipped it isn't even funny."

"Well, you had to have known they'd have a hard time with this," I said, taking my puff.

"Yeah," Kim said, pulling off her shirt. "But the part that bugs me is I don't think they really care all that much. It's like they have to put on a big show of being all horrified and intolerant so they can sound good when they complain about me to all their friends at church. They're such hypocrites."

"This surprises you?" I said, trying not to stare at my sister's breasts, which had filled out quite a bit since the last time I'd seen her undressed two or three years ago. Somewhere in that time span she'd crossed the line between girl and woman. "That's how they've always been."

"I know, I know," Kim unzipped her jeans and peeled them off. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She stood before me dressed only in a very skimpy thong. "But I somehow thought maybe Mom and Dad might have entered the twenty-first century."

I just laughed at that and passed the joint back to her. There was no way not to check out my sister's bod now, as she was practically naked. She was gorgeous.

There has always been some doubt about Kim's ethnic heritage. We knew that her birth mother was of mixed Asian descent, Chinese and Korean. Of her biological father we knew absolutely nothing, but her skin had a definite brown cast to it. We had long speculated that her father had black, Hispanic or possibly Arabic blood. Kim herself wasn't too concerned about her ethnic background. She always checked the "mixed race" or "other" box on college registration or other official forms and among friends and family called herself "Heinz 57." Whatever it was, on her it worked. Smooth, flawless tan skin. Long black hair with just the slightest kink to it. Eyes as dark and mysterious as the ocean at night. Nipples the color of cinnamon, the size and shape of Hershey's Kisses.

She slipped into a very tight tank top and was dressed for bed. I had brought along long pajamas but, seeing Kim, elected now to just sleep in a t-shirt and panties. I pulled a "Flashdance" maneuver and finagled my way out of my bra without taking off my shirt. I dropped my pants and stripped down to a pair of French-cut black lace panties, Will's favorite.

"Those are cute," Kim said, eyeing me with slightly unnerving intensity.

"Thanks," I said, slipping into bed. "Will picked them out. He really likes panties."

"Really?" Kim said, intrigued.

Instead of lying down in her bed, she crawled beside me onto my narrow twin mattress. We had shared a bed countless times growing up, whispering and giggling to each other late into the night.

Kim snuggled in close. "So, what's Will like?"

I started to go on about how sweet and sensitive he was, how attentive to my needs and all that sort of thing. But Kim slapped my arm lightly.

"I don't care about all that," she laughed. "What's he like in bed?"

We giggled together, as we had a million times as girls when we had told each other everything. Primed for the confession and imbued with the truth serum marijuana, I spilled my guts. I told her everything about Will. His panty fetish, how he enjoyed anal play, his love of snowballs and cream pies. Well, almost everything. I left out the wild Hawaiian vacation and the three-way sex with Carrie. I wasn't ready to admit to that just yet.

"Oh, God, that's so wild. He eats his own come out of you?" Kim asked.

"Yeah," I laughed. "He slurps it up like chicken soup."

"Wow," Kim said. "That sounds kind of fun, I guess. I don't know. I tried sex with guys a couple times. It just didn't do anything for me. Now, girls . . ."

We laughed together again. "So how did you find out that out about yourself?" I asked.

"I always knew," Kim said. "I had crushes on girls all through high school. Remember Miss McKenzie, the gym teacher? She was SO hot. But I never had the nerve to actually try anything until I got to college. I was drunk at a party, which is how these things always start. There was this girl named Paula. We started out making out on a dare, but we both got so into it that I went back to her dorm room. Fucked all night long. God, it was great. I knew I was gay then, no doubt about it. We went out for a while, but she turned out to be kind of a basket case. She had nice tits, though. Almost as big as yours. I swear to God, her nipples got like two inches long when you sucked on them."

As Kim talked, I felt a warm tingle. I knew I was sopping wet. I could even smell myself. There was a slight spicy tinge to the scent, and I wondered if I smelled Kim too, if she was as wet as I was.

"Then there was Ardelia," Kim went on. "She was cute, but she was brought up real Christian, you know? Worse than we were. She had all these guilt issues, always afraid that the cops or her Mom or Jesus or somebody was going to bust us for having unnatural sex. She had the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted, though. She got so wet."

There was a slight rustling under the covers. I think Kim was touching herself, ever so lightly. I wanted to touch myself, too, but I was afraid. Worse yet, I found myself wanting to touch her.

"There was this other girl, Louisa. Hard-core dyke. Real political about it. She was the first girl who ever fisted me. She was pretty butch-looking, though. I go more for the femme-type, so that didn't last too long."

"Are you seeing anybody seriously?" I asked, just to be saying something.

"No," Kim said. "I don't really want to. Maybe after I graduate, I'll settle down with somebody, but for right now I just want to play the field, you know? I'm in college. That's what college is for, getting as much pussy as you can."

"Is that what college is for?" I asked. As subtly as I could, I snaked one hand into my panties. I was so wet I was afraid Kim would hear the squish as I slid my fingers over myself.

"So, how about you?" Kim asked. "Have you ever been with a girl?"

"Yeah," I gasped, so breathlessly it came out as a whisper. "When Will and I went to Hawaii, we took my friend Carrie along. It ended up being a ménage a trois."

"Really?" Kim turned to face me on my pillow. "And you and she got it on?"

"God yeah," I said. I stroked my clit, not making any attempt now to conceal the fact.

"You ate her pussy out and everything?" Kim's hand was moving over herself, too.

"Yes," I hissed.

"Was she sweet?"

"She was salty," I gasped. "Like the sea."

"Oh God, Lisa," Kim said. "I am so turned on right now."

"Me too."

"Kiss me," she said.

"Yes."

We kissed in the darkness, full on the mouth, tongues greedy for one another. Her lips were soft and smoky-sweet. Her hand slid up under my t-shirt and cupped my breast, toying with the steely-stiff nipple.

"Lisa, I've wanted you for so long," Kim said. "You were my first crush. So many nights I laid here beside you, touching myself and trying to work up the courage to touch you."

"Really?" I played with one nipple, which was straining through her top like it wanted to pop free.

"Yes. One night I even gave your pussy a lick while you were sleeping. You rolled over, though and I was afraid you were going to wake up."

"I thought that was a dream," I said.

"You were the first girl I ever tasted," Kim said. "You were so sweet, Lisa. I still dream about it sometimes."

Her hand slipped down into my panties, fluttering fingers probing me, getting slick with my glistening dew.

"This is so weird," I moaned as her moistened fingers applied nimble pressure to my swollen clitoris. She worked with expert precision which testified to her experience. She knew what she was doing down there.

"What's so weird about it?" Kim asked, as I helped her slide my panties off so she could have freer access.

"It's incest, isn't it?"

"No," Kim scoffed. "We're not really sisters, not biologically. Anyway, isn't the whole reason incest is taboo because of the risk of birth defects? Well, that's one of the many great things about sex with girls. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

I was about to protest more, but Kim crawled down between my legs and kissed my twitching clit. Words weren't appropriate anymore. The light fluttering sensation of her lips became the heavier snake-like flickering of her tongue, lapping at my magic button. Then she was full-on sucking me, lips and tongue frantically working my clitoris. I bucked my hips up to push myself fully into her open mouth. Her fingers wormed inside me, two or three of them plunging into my yawning, soaking wet cunt. I wrapped my legs around her neck to pull her even closer and Kim went crazy licking and sucking and finger-fucking. One of the slicked-up fingers, her pinkie I think, slipped easily into my asshole and was buried to the second knuckle.

I started to shake. My spread-open legs quivered with uncontrollable spasms. This was something which had happened to me only once before, the first time Will ever went down on me. I grabbed the back of Kim's head and smashed her face into the juicy pulpy fruit between my legs. The quaking in my legs spread to my entire body and I came so hard I cried out, not even caring if the entire family heard me and walked in on us. My pussy exploded with moisture. Kim sucked my juices like I was a honeydew melon.

Only after the aftershocks had subsided did she lift her head from my sodden vagina.

"Your little sister knows how to eat pussy, doesn't she?" Kim smiled up at me.

"Jesus."

She crawled on top of me, trailing wet tongue kisses up my entire body. At some point while eating me out she had managed to wriggle free of her clothes. She was completely naked now, shiny with sweat as I was. Her leg pressed against my still-shuddering pussy and I raised my own leg up between her legs and felt how fever-hot and slimy-wet she was. Her breasts, heavy as ripe fruit, slid over mine. The hard nubs of our nipples mashed together.

Kim kissed me, her lips dripping with my juices. "Your pussy is so sweet, Lisa," she said. "You taste it?"

"I want to taste yours," I said.

"Fuck yeah."

We wriggled together for a few minutes, legs scissored to press our thighs into each other's pussies. Then Kim rolled over on her back and spread her legs real wide, offering herself up to me.

I hesitated only for a second before burying my face in my sister's pussy. The second one I had ever eaten. As different as Carrie tasted from my own, Kim tasted different from hers. Kim's vagina was wild and spicy, like some exotic foreign dish. Tangy and sweaty; utterly tantalizing. A tropical marsh of pungent moisture. It was almost overpowering. I ran my tongue all the way up her slit, between her fat pouting lips up to the hard pebble of her clit. Her pussy was a wild animal. It pulsed with life. When I sucked that franticly convulsive clit between my lips and flicked it hard with my tongue, Kim cried out. No, she screamed. Actually, to be perfectly descriptive, she SHRIEKED. Loud.

I tensed up and stopped mouthing her, afraid that the entire household was awake now, that at any second my entire family would burst in and see me with my tongue plowing my sister's fields.

"God damn it, Lisa, don't fucking stop!" she yelled.

"Shhh!" I hissed.

"Fuck!" Kim pulled a pillow over her face, muffling her cries only slightly.

I went back to work nuzzling her pussy. Kim reacted like my mouth was a live electrical wire. She convulsed, flopping on the mattress like a woman in the throes of electrocution. And she was so wet. The fragrant juices practically spurted from her. I drank as much as I could, but my face was dripping and the bed-sheets were soaked. Kim's orgasmic moaning seemed to actually be growing louder, despite the fact that she had the pillow pulled tight over her mouth. I wondered how she could breathe.

Finally, she tossed the pillow aside. "I need something in my mouth or I'm going to wake up the whole fucking neighborhood. Get on top of me, Lisa. Sixty-nine."

I climbed on top of her and turned myself around so I was straddling her face. I fell forward and dived into her spicy muffin again. Upside down now, the perspective was different. Her stiff buzzing clit vibrated at my chin. My tongue slid easily into her gaping wet cunt. My nose tickled her puckered brown anus.

Behind me, she latched on. She gave my clitoris a long loving lick. The tingling vibrations of the moan coming from deep in her throat were enough to bring me to another climax. I leaned back into her slurping mouth. Her tongue lapped up my juices and then slid up. Taking me by surprise, her fluttering tongue found my asshole.

Will has licked my ass a few times. He says he does it to show there is no part of me he doesn't love. In contrast to Will's timid licking, though, Kim actually ate my ass. She tongue-fucked me, licking and sucking my asshole like it was a second pussy. I hoped I was clean for her, but she seemed so into it that I didn't worry about this for long. The feeling was interesting, not as intense as her masterful cunnilingus, but a subtler, more muted pleasure. It drove me forward somehow, made me go deeper into the wilderness of her vagina. I latched onto her clitoris like an infant onto its mother's breast, sucking her juices like I needed them to live. My nose was buried in her pussy and she bucked her hips so much I was practically nose-fucking her. Don't ask me how I was breathing. I'm not sure I was. She grabbed my head between her thighs and her mouth went crazy on my ass. Then she slid down and was sucking on my clit like I was sucking hers. We both came like one big orgasmic ball of matter; an explosion like the one which had created the universe.

I crawled off of her and lay beside her. We held each other sweaty and naked for a long time, too breathless to speak, words inadequate to describe what we felt anyway. The air was so funky with the mingled perfumes of our vaginas we could barely breathe.

"Are you sure that wasn't incest?" I said after a long while.

Kim laughed. "Call it whatever you want, Lisa. That was like the best fuck I've ever had. Seriously."

"It was pretty mind-blowing," I had to agree. "I can't wait to tell Will about it."

"You're going to tell him?" Kim looked over at me like I'd gone crazy.

"God yes," I said. "He loves to hear about stuff like this. He'll get really turned on and then he'll fuck my brains out."

"That's so cool that you can be open about it," Kim said. "Will sounds like a real catch."

"Yeah," I said. "He really is."

Kim snuggled in close. I held her and soon she was snoring lightly. I was exhausted, too, but my mind was too busy to let me sleep. I wondered what tonight really meant to me. First Carrie, now Kim. Sex with other women was a new thing for me, but I was already hooked. I loved it. Just thinking about pussy was almost enough to get me going again, to wake up Kim and have another go at her. I decided right there in the darkness of my childhood bedroom that I was bisexual. This opened up a whole new realm of sexuality, an undiscovered continent of pleasure. I wanted more.

I made a vow to myself then. I would not cheat on Will with another man, but fucking a woman could not even be considered cheating. Especially if I told him about it, or if he was included. Satisfied with this resolution, I fell into a deep dreamless sleep beside the beautiful girl who was not really my sister but who was undeniably my lover.

12