The Education of Lisa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas's hand pulled out of me. He stood up and got on the other side of Li, then sucked on her other breast. The two of us fed from Li's breasts like twin siblings. Li put a hand around each of our heads and pulled us close to her.

Then Thomas's hand was on the back of my head, pushing me down. I knew where he wanted me to go. I trailed wet tongue kisses down Li's flat golden belly, dipping into her naval and moving down. Thomas peeled Li's jeans down with one hand and guided my head with his other. I kissed my way past a soft curly patch of hair and then parted Li's flapping labial lips with my tongue. She was so fragrant and swampy-wet. I gulped a mouthful of dripping fluid then latched onto her quivering clitoris.

My third pussy. I was really starting to get a taste for it. Li's was sweeter than either Carrie's or Kim's. Sweeter than my own. I lapped her sweetness like I was a hummingbird. Li squirmed in her seat, bringing her hips up to bring herself closer to my mouth. At the same time, Thomas pushed my head down, mashing my face into his girlfriend's vagina. I plunged my tongue into her tight dewy hole, tongue-fucking her. Li bucked her hips and I kissed her gaping cunt like it was a mouth.

Thomas let go of the back of my head. From the corner of my eye, I could see that he was pulling his clothes off. What I saw in my periphery was enough to make me stop eating Li's delicious pussy and turn to look.

"Holy shit," I said.

Hearing everyone talk about what a big cock Thomas had in no way prepared me for seeing the organ unfurled in all its glory. He pulled his jeans down and the black torpedo popped out. Only three-quarters erect, it was still magnificent. Thomas was easily a foot long and as thick as my wrist. Skin even blacker than the rest of his body, so black it appeared to have a bluish cast. It glistened with an oily sheen, protruding from a thick nest of blacker than black kinky hair, above a drooping sac of heavy swinging testicles. The swollen midnight indigo head pointed right at me; the single eye stared me down. Actually, his hole looked more like a mouth than an eye. A mouth with fat puffy lips, regarding me with a funny half-smile.

"Hey," Li protested. "Don't stop."

"Sorry." I started to lick her pussy again, but I have to admit my mind was not on the work. I was thinking about taking something else in my mouth.

"Li, baby," Thomas said. "The girl wants to suck my cock. Sorry."

"Whatever." Li pushed my head away, but she was smiling. "Go to it, Lisa. Have fun."

I got up on my knees and turned to face Thomas's monster prick. The engorged head slipped between my lips, tasking of musk and salt, almost filling my entire mouth with just the tip. It had been a long time since I'd had a cock other than Will's in my mouth, and it was strange. Especially since it was so big. I could take Will almost all the way into my throat, but I didn't dare swallow this leviathan. I'd choke to death and wouldn't that be a way to go? Instead, I swirled my tongue around the corpulent head, wrapping my lips around it as tightly as I could, stroking the steely shaft with one hand as I sucked. The thing dripped with savory pre-cum.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby," Thomas moaned with that deep booming voice of his. He began a swaying dance, moving the monster gently in and out of my mouth. "Oh, God. I wanna come in your mouth."

"Hum-huh," I tried to grant my permission around my mouthful. I wanted it. I wanted it bad.

But Li said: "Oh no you don't, Thomas."

She got off the couch and pulled us apart. Thomas's fat cock-head came out of my lips with a little pop.

"If he comes, we have to wait twenty damn minutes for his batteries to recharge. I don't know about you, honey, but I don't want to wait. Now why don't you peel those pants off so I can have a taste of your pussy?"

She didn't have to ask me twice. I stood up and slid my pants off. Completely naked now, I sat back down on the couch, leaning back and opening my legs to allow Li inside. She knelt before me, granting me gentle loping licks and kisses. God, women eat pussy so much better than men.

Thomas sat on the couch beside me. He spat into his palm and slicked up that black pole with his hand, keeping the pump primed as he watched Li go down on me. Across the room, Will was masturbating too. I smiled and blew him a kiss.

Li talked between her lapping and sucking. "You probably know that no two women taste alike," she said, then performed a nifty pirouette around my clitoris with her tongue, "but maybe you didn't know that women of different races have distinct flavors."

"Really?" I gasped.

"Yeah," she said, pausing to slurp up my gurgling juices. "Thomas and I like to collect pussies with different ethnicities." More clit action now, quick fluttery tickles with the very tip of her tongue. "Black chicks have a sweet, musky taste. Asian girls are kind of spicy. White chicks are like wine, they range from red to white." She clamped her lips around my by now engorged clit and gave it a long loving suck. "I went down on this Middle-Eastern babe once, from Lebanon. God damn, she was zesty. Like curry. Almost too much, but I liked it. Especially after Thomas sweetened her up with his cream." Now she nuzzled my clit and slid two fingers deep into my vagina. "I've never gone down on a Native American broad. There's this Navajo lady at my job, but I'm not sure she'd be into it."

Strangely, her little monologue actually made the cunnilingus better. I got off medium-hard thinking about all those different-colored cunts.

"All right," she said. "Now roll over."

I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind, but I turned around. My knees were on the floor and I leaned forward to rest my upper body on the couch. I stuck my ass out and spread my legs, offering up everything I had.

Li ate out my sodden, engorged pussy from the back, and then her moist fluttering tongue moved up to lick my ass. I felt her tongue penetrate me back there.

"Oh," I gasped.

"Even her asshole tastes sweet," Li said to Thomas. "Come here, baby."

I turned and saw Thomas, still stroking himself, stepping forward. Li got up on her knees and leaned into him, taking that massive cock into her mouth. It was awesome to behold. Her cheeks bulged as she went down on him deeper than I had dared to. His golfball-sized cockhead must have slid halfway down her throat, but she bobbed up and down on it without even a hitch. Then she let him slide out a little and just worked on the head. She slurped loudly and I could tell how wet she was making him. For me.

Li let go of Thomas. "Now fuck her pussy," she said.

Thomas, grinning, knelt behind me. Li's hand helped to guide him in. My buttercup was filled up with the biggest cock I had ever known. Jesus. Until that moment, I'd honestly believed that size didn't matter. But having that enormous prick stretch me out as Thomas pounded it in like a jackhammer changed my opinion on that matter. Four or five strokes were enough to put me over the top, and Thomas must have plunged it in there thirty or forty times before Li pulled him out again. You do the math. I don't know if you could call it multiple orgasms or just one big continuous one. Whatever. I didn't want it to stop, but Li was running this show now.

"The time has come," she pronounced. "You have any lube in the house?"

"Bedroom," Will said from across the room. I looked over there and saw that he was grasping a steely hard-on in his fist and his face was flushed red. I had no idea he liked watching this much. "Bedside drawer on the left side."

Li stood up and walked quickly down the hall. Thomas took advantage of her absence to drive the long black train in and out of the tunnel a few times. Slow, deep and hard. I cried out when I came this time.

Li returned less than a minute later with a tube of K-Y.

"Get off her, Thomas," she chided.

Thomas pulled out and Li leaned down behind me. She squirted a good quantity of the lubricant down the crack of my ass and worked it around the rim with her fingers. Then she pulled me open and worked the stuff inside, squeezing more and more out of the bottle.

"Trust me," she said. "You can never have enough."

I was dripping wet and ready. Li turned back to Thomas and fluffed him a little, getting him slick and hard. Then she pulled us together.

"All right," she said. "On three. One . . . two . . ."

The fat cockhead slid past into tight back door before I could tense. Thomas and I cried out at the same time.

"Oh, she's so tight," he groaned.

Yes she was. If I thought I was filled up when he was inside my vagina, I had no idea what the word "full" meant. Thomas moved slowly, but with every gentle stroke he drove himself in about an inch deeper. Each one of these touched me in undiscovered places. Would I call it pain? No. Not exactly.

Deeper and deeper he went. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, that he had no more to give, another inch of hot throbbing cock slid into me. I was paralyzed, hypnotized, super-sized.

"Will," Li said. "Come over and look at this."

I heard Will come over to join us on the floor before the couch. I heard him say, "Oh my God." I heard him stroke himself frantically. I heard these things but I couldn't turn to look. I couldn't move at all. I couldn't even breathe.

Thomas's cock was all the way inside me. Buried to the hilt. Kinky hair tickled my buttocks. His testicles bounced lightly against my vagina. Inside me, he was touching the core of my being; the center of my soul. He could go no deeper. Or so I thought right before he bloomed inside me like an explosion of white flame. It burned. It seared. It made me come. I screamed. Thomas screamed. Li and Will, watching and touching themselves, came at the same time we did and they were screaming, too.

For a while Thomas stayed inside me. I held him tightly while he spurted into me like a fountain. Finally it grew too intense for either of us and we pulled apart. He was still shooting off when he backed out of me. My ass was bathed with his sticky stuff, which was also dripping out of me, burning like hot wax.

Thomas fell back on the floor and collapsed, exhausted. I fell forward on the couch, too shaken up to say a word.

"That was un-fucking-believable," Li said.

"Yeah," Will said. "It really was."

Fastidious to a fault, he ran into the kitchen to get a rag to clean up the huge puddle of come he had squirted all over the carpet. Only then did he put his hand on my shoulder and ask if I was all right. I managed to nod my head, but even that seemed to take a huge amount of effort.

Thomas and Li dressed quickly without saying a word. There was really nothing to be said. As they were walking out the door, Li turned and said: "Thank you for a lovely dinner." I'm not sure if she meant it to sound ironic or what, but it rang flat. They exited awkwardly and were gone.

"Seriously," Will said. "Are you OK, Lisa?" I still hadn't moved from my kneeling position in front of the couch.

"I have to get cleaned up," I managed to say. "I'm not sure I can walk, though."

Will, ever the gentleman, helped me into the bathroom and got me cleaned up. He half-carried me into the bedroom, and dressed me in a pair of comfortable pajamas. I slid under the covers and closed my eyes but did not sleep for a long time.

Was I happy or angry? Satisfied or hurt? All of the above. I had come my brains out and would be sore for a week. I had just had some of the best sex of my entire life, but the emotional weirdness of Will being such an enthusiastic cuckold almost nullified this. As confused as I ever had been in my life, I fell into a deep and thankfully dreamless sleep.

12