The Education of My Wife

Story Info
Wife learns how to fuck.
2.1k words
4.14
105.1k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronrigo
ronrigo
7 Followers

I first met Tom a few years ago at work. He was a good looking guy in his mid thirties. He was in good shape, about six feet tall. Not movie star handsome but he had a look that I'm sure was popular with the ladies.

We got to talking because we worked on a lot of projects together; first about work, then sports and the national news. As we became work friends we would talk and look at some of the hot secretaries at work. He had a way of flirting with them that I was envious of. He was very much at ease with them and could easily get them to laugh and giggle. He would tell me of the ones he had fucked, though he never went into great detail. I was jealous...and very impressed.

I would talk about my sex life at home, which was pretty good. My wife Gloria, was hot when we got married and at 46, still is with a great face and body with long legs. My complaint wasn't that she wouldn't fuck me. We had sex often, usually three to four times a week. It was that she was so damn conservative. She wouldn't swallow my cum, wouldn't talk nasty, and never wanted to cum more than once a night. I had been trying for years to get her to loosen up, but nothing worked.

Tom would give me advice; first, about ways to touch her and kiss her. It helped but she just wouldn't get into the hot nasty sex that I wanted. She was an ideal wife in so many ways, but I wanted that "Porn Star Sex", I read about in the magazines. And so, I kept asking for advice, trying it, and just not getting anywhere.

One day, Tom said that if I was serious about getting my wife to be more into sex that he might be able to help. His idea was to meet her, seduce her and he would teach her how to really fuck.

I thought about it a lot. I didn't think he'd be able to get anywhere with her first of all. Second, I couldn't see her opening up and becoming a true slut. No way. Third, if he was successful, I would benefit a great deal. I knew Tom didn't want a wife so I figured my marriage would still be safe. And to be honest, the thought of my friend trying to get into my wife's pussy was so hot. I would frequently make love to her and pretend I was Tom, trying to teach her something.

About two months ago, I invited Tom over to watch some football and have dinner. I figured it would be a low keyed way for them to meet. My wife looked very hot with a pair of shorts and a white shirt. She wore make up like she usually does, light with a bit of lipstick and eye shadow. I wonder if she would have looked so good if she knew what we were planning.

Tom and Gloria got a long great. She made a wonderful dinner and they had a lot of things in common. Gloria loves plants and Tom is a gardener too. He said he had some great articles on planting flowers from the Internet and that he would send them to her. She gave him her email address and said she would be looking forward to them. He left about nine o'clock that night. I thought nothing of it and figured that our plan was shot to hell.

The next day, Tom was excited. He thought Gloria was really hot and was looking forward to seducing her. He was confident that it wouldn't take long and that he could teach her all the things I wanted her to do. I wasn't so sure. Tom promised to keep me up to date on how it was going.

Tom started off slow. First he sent a thank you for dinner and the articles. Every other day he would send an email and eventually they became more personal. He would flirt with her...and she would flirt right back. I was a little surprised but so far it was just harmless joking around. Tom said not to worry, he could tell she was getting ready to take it to the next level.

About two weeks into their email fling, Tom took Gloria out for lunch. Gloria even told me about it when I came home from work. She said they talked about flowers and plants and that Tom gave her a cutting from one of his prize roses. What she didn't say was why she was wearing her favorite perfume. She also didn't tell me about how they held hands briefly or touched lips goodbye. Tom did however.

Soon they were meeting twice a week for lunch. I noticed a slight difference in the way Gloria walked at home. There was more of a spring in her step and she dressed more provocative than ever. She bought some new thong panties and her blouse seemed to be open a bit more than usual.

There was no difference in bed, though her kisses became better. Her lips opened up more, and she started to play with my lips and tongue more. She even learned how to bite on my lower lip and suck gently.

Tom would tell me about how they would go for walks in the park. He would hold her hand and gently massage it. Then he would kiss her hand. The first time she giggled and said how romantic it was. But when he took her fingers and starting sucking on them, she didn't say anything, just let out a sigh.

He would kiss her goodbye by leaning her against his car and pressing up against her. He said she would press back and he could feel his cock slipping between her legs. It was only for a moment but he was pretty sure that she had gotten very wet from it.

Two weeks ago, Gloria asked me if she could go to a garden show in Los Angeles with her friend, Suzie. Of course, I said yes. And of course, I knew that she was really going to with Tom to finally consummate their affair. I couldn't wait for her to go...and to come back. I wanted the details from Tom and to see if Gloria really had learned anything.

The night Gloria returned, she gave me the most passionate kiss I have ever received. And that night when she went down on me, she gobbled up my cock like I had dreamed about (though she still didn't swallow). She was so wet when we fucked, I wasn't sure if it was my same old wife. She wasn't porn star material, but Tom had definitely gotten her to loosen up a bit. I couldn't wait to get back to work and get the details from him.

Tom and I went out for lunch the next day. He told me the most incredible story I have ever heard. He said that as soon as they got in the car he knew she was ready. She wore a short skirt and high heels. He started to play with her thighs and then went right to her pussy. He played with her till she was soaked and begged him to make her cum. Tom laughed and said she hadn't earned it yet.

With that, he took her head and brought it to his lap. She unzipped his pants and started to suck and lick. Tom took her finger and told her to do to his cock what he was going to do to her finger. She was a quick learner and soon was giving him a world class suck. He didn't want to cum in her mouth yet, though that was one of his goals for the weekend. When he told her to stop because he didn't want to cum in her mouth, she was started to beg to be able to do it. But they were almost at the hotel and had to stop.

As soon as they got to the hotel, Gloria was all over him. Tom said she was as hot as any of the twenty year olds he fucks. He pushed her against the wall, hiked up her skirt and started feasting on her. He loved her shaved pussy with the little blonde landing strip for his nose. He took her clit in his mouth and sucked it up between his lips. He said he started bobbing his head on it as if it was a small cock. She was panting and breathing hard and calling out his name.

He decided to push her over the edge by inserting two fingers in her ass. He got them wet from her pussy juice and then slid them right up to the second knuckles. At first she tightened up, but as those fingers starting fucking her ass, she screamed out and came so hard she gushed a little into his mouth. She had never done that for me.

Tom said she dropped to the floor afterwards and started to pull him up. He wasn't going to have any of that. He took his other hand and slowly put two...three...four...five fingers inside her. At first, she was asking him to stop. But when he was in fist deep with one hand and the shit finger hand was still knuckles deep, she was begging him to keep it up.

He did till she busted loose with two more screaming orgasms. She lay there, panting and looking at him with complete lust. He slid up, and put the head of his eight inch cock up against her pussy lips. He kissed her and made sure she could taste her cum on his mouth. He told her to lick his cheeks and chin and she gladly did. All the time her hips were grinding into his cockhead. She whispered, "Please fuck me Tom...please, baby. I need it so bad."

Tom said it was one of the best fucks he ever had. It alternated between passionate hip grinding and hard Olympic style fucking. He took her legs over his shoulders and slammed into so hard her breath was being knocked out of her. Back and forth he fucked...slow, fast, slow fast. She built up to two more orgasms with his cock inside her. She hadn't ever come close with me. I couldn't believe what he got her to do. Finally, he bent down and sucked on a nipple. He sucked it up between the roof of his mouth and his tongue. As he was sucking he couldn't help but fill her cunt up with his seed. They lay there for a while and then he brought his cock up and told her to suck it clean. She never would for me, yet for her new teacher she eagerly gobbled it up and swallowed. When she was done, his cock was shiny again...and hard.

He put her head down hard on the pillows and held her hands above her head. I told him how she would use her hands to take my cock out of her mouth when I was about to cum. She wouldn't even let me explode on her face. She'd put it against her chest and then right away get a towel to clean it up.

Not with Tom. He face fucked her and talked to her as she was swallowing it. He told her she was going to swallow...and going to like it. She looked up at him with lustful and slightly fearful eyes. He held her face gently in his hands as his cock shot more big ropes of cum. Gloria did her best and swallowed the first couple of shots. But she couldn't handle it and started to gag. Tom pulled his cock out and let her cough. But when she was done coughing, he slid it right back into her mouth and she cleaned him up some more.

All weekend long they fucked. They went out for meals like lovers; holding hands, making out in public. He loved to feel her ass with his hand and slide his finger right over the crack. She learned to swallow and how to have more than one orgasm. She learned how to let a man take charge.

When Gloria came back, she looked tired but very happy. She said it was a great trip and that she had learned a lot. She said there was another one in a month up in the Bay Area. Of course, I told her she could go...if she gave me a blow job.

Wouldn't you know it, we had great sex that night...the best we've ever had. She did let me go down on her after I came in her pussy, but she still wouldn't swallow. I think I'm going to have to talk to Tom. Maybe she needs the advanced course. Maybe I can watch.

ronrigo
ronrigo
7 Followers