The Education of the Wayward Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her guts ached as the plug pushed outward on her and she could barely breathe as the first man approached her, his hard cock in hand. Sucking as hard as she could Jen took all of their loads of cum and swallowed as fast as she could hoping that they would finish soon so the plug would be removed, as her husband stepped up last he asked her if she was ready to behave when she was released, she nodded yes. John moved behind her and grabbed the plug and pushed hard eliciting a small cry then he withdrew it slowly causing here ass to stretch wide, then he finished withdrawing it and watched as her asshole twitched.

There was only one thing left to do and John shoved his cock deep inside her ass giving her a large load of him as he whispered in her ear this is mine anytime I want it. Jen found herself in bed the next morning alone and sore, someone had cleaned her up and placed fresh sheets on the bed, as she looked around the room she saw the flowers on the dresser. Crossing the room she found a note taped to the mirror, it was simple she could take the check and go or she could stay.

Reaching down Jen picked up the collar and placed it around her neck and dressed for the new life. Entering the kitchen she found the coffee on and a note beside her cup, she opened it up and it read, I will always love you. Smiling Jen called her husband at work and after telling him how much she loved him she asked him one final question, who's next. As she hung up and tasted her coffee she knew there would be another and she would have her turn.

To be continued in chapter two

12