The Effervescent Richard Sparse

Story Info
The excitement of being with a person you've liked for so long.
2.5k words
4
7.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

The sheer excitement of being with a person you have liked for so very long, who always seemed before to be unaware of your presence - even though you have tried so earnestly to make him aware of you, by trying to start a conversation with others in his group in a hope of being introduced or whatever, but failing dreadfully; feels now to be a real achievement.

But what a perfect coincidence seeing him at a Gay Pride party and discovering that he actually had noticed me many times and liked the look of me, telling me in no uncertain terms what a lovely ass I have.

I'd never been to one of those parties before, it took a lot of courage because until then I had never been sexually active with another guy and if truth be known I was like a scared rabbit, standing there wondering why on earth I had come and was it really my scene.

But I had been confused over my sexuality for some time, ever since I was dumped by Janice after a brief relationship which was never consummated, because to be blunt I could never raise anything, despite her keen effort both orally and touch to gain my interest sexually, so she immediately took that as like I was not interested in her, so very impolitely she told me to fuck off! I liked her as a person though but she wanted much more, and I simply was not ready.

Now I understand why, I would never have been ready to be with a girl and Richard proved that. Realising now I would never be ready for a heterosexual relationship , especially as my deep thoughts invariably harped toward the male agenda.

Perhaps I should have been born a female, or perhaps I was in my last life I said to Richard in our early conversation. He aptly replied that I am what I am...

"You are the guy you feel, just that, don't worry about it - you are fucking attractive to me and I would very much like to promote our mutual; feeling for each other, perhaps at my place after the party, Pete?"

I was taken back, thinking that he would easily have someone else to take home with him, he was such a popular guy and I could see why many of the others fancied him, he was like an Adonis of sorts and I thought he was really a hunk of a guy and very masculine.

After I'd got over the shock I muttered that I would love that and he replied that it was a sure date and he would look forward to it.

I was really shaking with expectation, imagining that I would actually be sharing something very intimate with another guy, wondering what it would be like, what it would feel like. It is terribly hard to explain but like most young guys coming on to adulthood I did all the experiments and I did find I enjoyed particularly putting something inside with lots of Vaseline and really enjoying the feel of it up there, and once I became accustomed to that I secretly bought myself a male anal vibrator from the internet which was very stimulating. It seemed almost a regular happening and I loved to so it in front of a long mirror placed sideways so I could lay on the floor and position myself so I could watch the vibrator enter me with a deep and frenzied squelching sound as I realized I enjoyed the feel of it thrusting inside me. Somehow that got around to imagining just how wonderful it would be with a real live flexible cock inside me. I had wet dreams and they were so real with this really big guy fucking the ass off me.

That was it, the experimentation had been lovely but I realized I desperately wanted to move on so you can imagine my sheer delight when at last things really seem to be moving with Richard asking me to his place. I can't explain just how thrilled I am and how much I am looking forward to a real life bonding and I feel we are just so compatible and perfect for each other, he said so too so my confidence was at tip top stage and all I wanted, all I could think of for the rest of the day was that very first experience with another guy, I was so very much looking forward to it, the thought of having something love and not a mechanical plastic thing that I had grown tires of anyway.

I can't really see just how vibrators in general can be so gratifying long term, I guess some use them who don't want to be emotionally involved or indulge in a close ingoing relationship or even a one night stand.

Or it simply may be that now I have at last found a guy who has the attributes well used vibrators are just a no go than you very much because I now have a real cock (hopefully) not been there yet but I know later it wont be long before I get that first taste of hard cock orally and up inside me.

Gosh! I can't wait just thinking about it, my mind box is going berserk since I met. Richard big time and I felt perfectly at ease with him. I did as soon as I entered his luxurious house in the middle of nowhere, what a place, it even had a swimming pool no less! And there was I, a fucking non swimmer!

"Don't let that worry your pretty head" Richard assured, " I will teach you, in fact I think I'd like that, so first things first, as soon as we have noshed I will give you a lesson, Pete."

He cooked up a great spag-bol and poured out a nice red wine with it, but thinking about the swimming I was starting to have second thoughts and I tried to get out of it by saying I didn't have a swim costume.

He laughed and said it would be quite alright to wear my boxer shorts, in fact he continued that it would be rather sexy to see me in wet boxers!

I realized I could not get out of it so now was the time I would swim for the first time, but the th0ught of being taught by such a handsome hunk of a guy like Richard made it alright.

"And if you are worried about not having g another pair to put on whilst yours are drying don't - because what I have in mind will be better for what I have in mind"

I looked at him inquisitively and then he explained that I would look very nice in a pair of crotches boxer shorts. He said he couldn't wait but first things first (I was beginning to think that was one of his favorite phases) the swimming lesson.

It was warm and inviting stepping into that blue green water and as soon as I got accustomed to it Richard came up behind me and started to show me the ropes, telling me it will be best to do the breast stroke first and I was all fine with that.

But this would be like no other lesson I could have had, it seemed I started to pick up the swimming bit very quickly and Richard said he thought I was a natural, he couldn't believe I had not done it before.

Then that very first time he touched me, It seemed so right and came at the right time, he was still behind me supporting my body with his hands clasped around my waist.

It was all done so beautifully and just the feel of his fingers touching me there thrilled me so very much.

He closed his head so that his cheek brushed mine as the gentle touching and stroking developed into lots of feely touchy delight. He; whispering If it was alright, that I felt so good and supple and he just could not resist the temptation.

I guess my moan said it was, the feel of his hand exploring me everywhere down below, beneath the waterline was so nice and I didn't want for him to stop.

"Shall we get out now, Pete - I think you have achieved your first lesson so very well we can cut it short and enjoy other things, I would like that, would you?"

I nodded appreciatively, knowing I had a full hard on and no doubt Richard knew too, after all he was the one who caused it to happen.

"Mmm. You look so very good in wet boxers and with the endearing package too" Richard said. I think we ought to let it out to be free and it is definitely no good inside wet boxers for what I have in mind right now"

He slowly deboxer'd me and I stood there proud and erect for him - feeling at first a little inhibited but I needn't have because the way he just naturally took me orally sent me immediately to a place of sheer paradise, feeling the way h e was handling me, my ass, my balls and my cock which he soon buries deep into his mouth, like he was gulping me down, it was a wonderful new sensation I loved and enjoyed so much and I knew then straight away my leaning was right there with Richard. It all seemed so very right and natural as he stretched me out on a blow up sun bed and really went to town licking and sucking me everywhere, the squirty cream and everything and that so wonderful feeling of his tongue licking my balls and ass so beautifully and I realized for the very first time just how thrilling and joyful it is to share your most secret yearnings with a guy of like mind.

I felt soon that I should be doing something, he deserved some pampering too the way he was doing it for me, I felt I wanted to suck him, to feel the presence of his fine bulge between my cheeks and into my mouth, so that I could learn how to suck cock for the first time, having watched and felt him suck mine so beautifully , added with the sight and sounds of it, the sucking sound, the throat noises as Richard enjoyed me to the full, now I wanted his everything, most of all I wanted his fuck deep and lasting.

"First things first" said Richard of course. He wanted me to don the see through crotch less boxers he was on about earlier You ass is made for these he said as I pulled them up and I soon realized they had a wide aperture round the back end exposing the mounds of my ass and soon he had me bending in all sorts of positions displaying myself to him as he complimented me on my composure, the way I looked so good and so fuckable.

I wanted what he was doing to me then, the touchy feely again, but this time not just the cock and balls, his fingers were working diligently around the rim of my passage and it was good feeling him squelch his saliva ar9ound and around with the sucking motions he was giving me, my ass cheeks stretched wide apart as he eagerly got o work with the oral business, I chilled and enjoyed those wonderful teasing feeling between my ass cheeks, and hearing his pants and moans as he pushed his tongue deep into me, he knew what he was doing because I wanted the feel of his cock urgently then, I felt a sort of a throbbing sensation inside, every little stretch out his fingers inside widening my aperture top take the full glory of his lovely seven and a half inch thick girth I wanted and needed so much, because he had really given me the flush big time..

Then he said it was time and helped me find the correct position in which to fuck, he beckoned me to lean over the edge of the arm of his leather clad settee with a thick cushion beneath my tummy to reveal my ass in the most accessible position.

"First things first Pete" he said yet again but continued that the first fuck must be perfect, it had to be a quality fuck and when he gave me a number of open handed spanks on each cheek I had no idea that he would do that, It stung at first but I gritted my teeth and he was right when he said that soon it would become delightfully numb and at the same time, would present him with a beautifully pink spanked ass to make the entrance so much sweeter.

"Pete I want you to wiggle it for me, that is a real turn on, I need this so much, and when I start to enter you, help me Huh and you will feel the full sensual slide inside you.

I closed my eyes and waited for the touch of hard cock, this was so thrilling and wonderful, just being there like that knowing that he wanted me as much as I did him. I soon felt his cock approach me, not quite in the right place at first, he faltered and I felt its heat wallow against my firm balls beneath. He grunted, asked me to grasp hic cock and guide it. It was so wonderful and when at last I felt the pressure of his hot cock enter me it was like the earth had blown up, it was lovely and great, I felt I was going to stretch so wide it would split but I soon had the confidence to wiggle my ass and help him slide it all the way up me with renewed vigor. Then I knew I was full of cock. Me thinking before; Like with the vibrator, I could manipulate it inside me and feel the thrill of all that, I couldn't, it was so tight and full it filled me like a wedge but the feeling was perfect, the first thrust hurt a little and I yelped, Richard slowed a little until I grew accustomed and then went for it big time, he fucked my ass good and proper and I soon felt the enormity of his long lasting deep fuck, numb me up.

I felt I was well fucked afterwards, it was like it was still lodged inside me but It was a wonderful warm feeling of belonging and feeling wanted.

I was so grateful to Richard and when the relationship blossomed more I knew it was time to share his bed permanently, and it was the best thing I have ever done, his regular fucking serves me well and all the other wonderful things we do by way of role play and the like.

I was a different guy, a guy who had discovered himself.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers