The Eighth God Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ada led Karen towards the carriage. Before they went inside, Ada turned around and shouted, "Go home everyone, nothing else to see here." The crowd of workers slowly dispersed, the men giving Ada a few final longing glances.

Karen inwardly thanked Ada, glad that she wouldn't become a spectacle for the throng of workers outside. She stepped across the threshold into the dark interior of the carriage, and came face to face with the prince, as well as the kneeling Ava, her chin still shining with saliva.

"My name is Karen, at your service, your highness." Karen curtsied awkwardly, her limbs still stiff from working in the fields. She then stood with her hands clasped in front of her and her eyes lowered, feeling the intense, lustful gaze of the prince sweeping over her.

The prince narrowed his eyes as he looked Karen up and down. "Take off your clothes." He commanded.

Karen obeyed, her hands fumbling with the strings of her dress in her nervousness. She let the dress fall to the floor, pooling around her feet. Knowing the prince means all her clothes, she stepped out of her crumpled dress and took off her undergarments, revealing her heavy bosoms and her nether region, which she kept trim.

The prince's eyes burned with lust as his eyes roved over Karen's nude body. Her breasts were the size of large grapefruits, heavy and round, with only the slightest hint of sag due to her age. She had broad but shapely shoulders, and her physique was well muscled from working in the fields day after day, with just a slight layer of fat, giving her a healthy, full bodied look.

"Come sit next to me." Jacob patted the cushioned sofa next to him.

Karen sat down, as the prince took off his trousers, revealing his cock. She swallowed, staring at the long, perfectly shaped erection before her.

By the gods, why does it have to be so big. She thought to herself, groaning inwardly, hoping she'd be able to get wet enough to accomodate Jacob's length.

As if reading her thoughts, Jacob crooked a finger towards Ava, "Get her ready." He commanded.

Ava smiled and crawled towards Karen. She pulled Karen's legs apart, and started to lick her pink slit.

Karen gasped. She had never been with another woman, and Ava's delicate and talented tongue felt very much different to her husband's. Karen felt herself starting to moisten, and moaned in pleasure.

Prince Jacob sat down next to Karen, and wrapped his arm around her. He groped her tits roughly, enjoying the feeling of her meaty breasts overflowing between the fingers of his hand. Jacob leant down and kissed her mouth, pushing his tongue past her lips roughly, probing the inside of her mouth.

Jacob could not contain himself any further, he stood up, flipped Karen over so she was kneeling on the floor and propping herself up on the sofa with her elbows. He moved behind her, pushing Ava away, and pried apart Karen's lower lips with his throbbing cock.

Karen whimpered nervously, the thought of taking Jacob's long appendage making her apprehensive. Please let this be over quick. She fervently prayed.

In one smooth motion, the prince thrust his cock into Karen's now wet pussy, groaning in delight at the warm, wet interior of her cunt. Karen moaned as well, as she took the entire length of his eight inches.

Jacob grabbed onto Karen's sturdy hips, and began to thrust away with wild abandon. The full-bodied physique of the woman below him enflaming him to no end. He had been used to the soft, thin bodies of his harem slaves, and while the twins were incredibly tight and well muscled, they were also quite slender, so the feel of Karen's body in his hands felt new and exciting to him.

Karen could not stop herself from moaning as the prince pounded into her, his cock, longer than both Tom and her husband's, reached places no man had ever reached before. New sensations hit Karen like waves, battering on the walls of her consciousness. Her hands clawed at the sofa she was leaning on, and she now properly howled out her pleasure.

Thank the gods his servant dismissed the crowd outside, otherwise the whole farm would think I was a wanton slut! She thought gratefully.

As he was pounding Karen's sopping hole, Jacob happened to glance to his left, where he saw Ada touching herself, her pretty little mouth parted, panting slightly, and her normally porcelaine white cheeks now flushed and pink.

Exposing her to the peasants must have excited her greatly... I suppose she deserves some release. The prince thought, and roughly turned Karen towards Ada, forcing her to the floor on all fours.

"Pleasure her." Jacob ordered gruffly, pulling Karen's head upwards roughly by her hair.

Karen yelped in surprise, she had never used her mouth on another woman before. She was positioned in front of Ada's pink, shaven pussy, and was so close to it that she could see the glistening moisture of her wetness. Hesitantly, she lowered her head between Ada's pearl-white thighs and began to slowly lick and poke at Ada's opening and clit.

Ada had other plans however, and roughly gripped the back of Karen's head by her hair, and ground her face into her cunt, moaning loudly with pleasure. Karen herself was moaning from getting pounded into from behind by the Prince, and the muffled vibrations from her moans made it even more titillating for Ada.

The prince had started to sweat, and released his hold on Karen's hips to untie and take off his doublet and undershirt, not stopping his rhythmic thrusts into Karen's pussy in the meantime. Jacob's body was lean and muscled, his abs hard as rocks. Ada was even more turned on watching her master undress, rivulets of sweat running down his chiseled body.

Freed from the restraints of his clothing, Jacob resumed his hold on Karen's hips and thrusted ever harder into her, making her shriek into Ada's pussy. He reached forward to grip Karen's hair in his hand and yanked her head back sharply, causing her to yell in pain.

Karen could not hold back any further, her senses overloaded by the overwhelming amount of pleasure from her lower region, and the stinging pain from her hair being pulled.

"Ohhhhh Goooooodsss!!" She shrieked out her orgasm as she gushed juices all over the prince's cock, hoping that no one was near enough to hear her voice.

Jacob kept fucking Karen through her orgasm, feeling the gush of intense heat on his cock and groin, her body shook and slumped beneath him, but he didn't give her any breaks, pounding her hard to seek his own release.

"You fucking whore," Jacob gritted out through his teeth, and smacked Karen's ass hard with his hand. Karen, still ruined from the most intense orgasm she'd ever had, could only give a tiny squeal as she lay on the floor of the coach, gasping like a fish out of water.

Jacob, feeling that he was close to cumming, pulled out of Karen abruptly, and forced her to her knees, and stroked his long cock in front of her face. Karen, knowing what was coming, closed her eyes tightly.

"Ughhh," Jacob groaned as he came. Long spurts of his white seed landed on Karen, causing her to scrunch her face as she closed her eyes even tighter. Ropes of cum draped over her face and hair, bathing her in the biggest load she'd ever received.

Jacob sat back, exhausted, wiping sweat from his forehead as he enjoyed the sight of Karen on her knees, cum glazing her face and dripping from her chin down to her breasts.

"Get out of here, slut." Jacob dismissed Karen. She blinked, taken slightly aback, then remembered the difference in their stations, and quickly stood up to put her dress back on.

"Now." Jacob menaced in a low voice. Karen felt fear as a chill went down her spine, and she quickly shuffled out of the carriage, nude, with her dress balled in her arms.

Jacob leaned back, and gestured for Ada to get them moving again. Ada nodded, and knocked on the carriage wall. The carriage started with a lurch, and continued to move down the dirt path. Jacob crooked a finger towards Ava, who had been kneeling in the corner patiently, and she crawled towards her master with a smile and began to lick at Jacob's cock to clean it of the juices from the aftermath of his activities. The prince looked out the window with a sadistic smile as he watched a humiliated Karen frantically dressing herself in the wheat fields, her face still shining with his cum as she darted her gaze around to make sure no one was watching.

She was quite good... I might have to pay her a visit again sometime. Jacob thought to himself. Next time, I'll try her ass.

=============================================

Please rate and leave a comment if you enjoyed the story! I'd love to hear all your feedback. Thanks for reading!

12