The Eighth God Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man growled, and pounded her with a furious speed for a few more seconds, and quickly pulled out, dragging her by her hair to her knees, and came on her face. Strand after strand of white hot seed draped over her face and hair, dirtying her mask in the process. Eliana didn't know why, but she kept her mouth open, and the man spurted the rest into her mouth. As a noblewoman, Eliana obviously had never taken a man's seed in her mouth, but the salty load did not taste as bad as she'd imagined, and she wondered drunkenly whether it was also part of the effects of the drink. She swallowed as if by instinct, and the man above her smirked. "I knew you were a fucking slut."

Eliana's face burned in arousal and shame. Before she had a chance to recover, however, other men pawed at her and pushed each other out of the way in their eagerness to fuck the beautiful countess.

The rest of the night was a blur for Eliana, a whirlwind of pleasure and debauchery. By the end of the night, she was drenched in sweat and covered in cum from head to toe. Sheets and cushions dried as they stuck to her so much so that it almost hurt as she peeled them off. Events of the night flashed past her in snippets. She vaguely remembered watching with horrified fascination as Ingrid was surrounded by men, and laughed in ecstasy as she was taken in all her holes at the same time. She also recalled seeing the young slave Mendel sitting in a raised dais in the middle of the room, playing his lute with a contented look on his face as two noblewomen sucked his cock and fondled his balls. But her hazy memories were dominated by pleasure and images of masked men looming over her, taking her over and over, and showering her with their seed.

Eliana awoke in the morning, the sunlight streamed through the red curtains, casting the room in a reddish glow. She slowly propped herself up on her elbows, and looked groggily around the room. Nude bodies were strewn about the room, some snoring loudly in deep slumber. She saw a serving slave walking carefully amidst the guests with a tray of drinks, and suddenly realized that her throat was as parched as a dry riverbed.

"You," She croaked as she beckoned the slave over to her. "Water" She said simply.

"Of course, my lady. Will you be requiring cydrea tea as well?" The slave asked sweetly.

"Yes, of course." Who knows how many men came inside me... She thought to herself.

After she quenched her thirst and drank the tea, Eliana stood to look for her friend, ignoring her aching joints and sore crotch. She found Ingrid fast asleep, her body filthy with various bodily fluids, nestled amongst a tangled mess of sleeping bodies. Eliana decided not to wake her, and quickly left the room, still nude. The cool, fresh air of the open courtyard rushed like a fresh mountain stream into her lungs, flushing out the stale, stuffiness of the sex-filled den. Eliana breathed deeply, and quickly had a nearby slave fetch her belongings. She left without putting on her dress, not willing to dirty it in her current state, with only her thick cloak wrapped around her.

Eliana found Damien asleep in her carriage, and she quickly shook him awake.

"Wha- Oh, m'lady!" Damien said groggily. "Wha- What time is it?" He asked as he realized it was already daylight.

"I don't know. Just get us back to the manor. Quickly!" Eliana ordered brusquely, throwing her dress into a corner as she climbed inside the carriage.

"Of course, m'la-" Damien stuttered as he looked at Eliana's face. "Um... m'lady..." He said cautiously as he gestured towards her face.

Eliana realized with a start that she was still wearing the mask, and quickly took it off. The lacy black mask was streaked with white stains, and Eliana dreaded how she must appear. She could feel the dried seed upon her skin, and the tangled and matted mess that was her hair. "Just go!" She snapped.

The countess' cloak had fallen open slightly as she climbed into the carriage, and Damien ogled briefly at her long legs mottled with dried cum before he swallowed, and drove them back home.

======

Eliana began to attend Ingrid's parties with greater frequency in the coming days. However, she never allowed herself to lose control again. Unlike her depraved friend, she was on a mission. She never again drank the aphrodisiac that Ingrid provided, and paid close attention to the guests' physical attributes. Soon she was able to discern the identities of every guest behind their masks. Her objective, although initially uncertain and born out of frustration, soon became clear. If her unambitious husband won't try to climb above his station, then she will do it in his stead.

Eliana's target was Lord Kael Elbon, a powerful southern lord of middle age, with a large amount of land and immense wealth. He was highly valued by the royal family, not only for his wealth and men, but also for his steadfast loyalty to the crown. Normally a lowly countess like Eliana would never have been able to even approach someone of his stature, but luckily Elbon enjoyed attending Ingrid's little soirees. Eliana made sure to pay special attention to him, and always made herself memorable when she fucked him, sometimes even taking him in her mouth. It also didn't hurt that the lord was a handsome man, and kept his body in fine shape through regular exercise.

On a brisk autumn afternoon, the Countess Eliana went to visit Lord Elbon's estate, incognito, with only her slave Damien in tow. Arriving at the outer gates, Damien announced their arrival, and a few of Elbon's retainers brought them in to see the lord.

"Lady Eliana Eryon!" Lord Elbon said with a clear voice which carried throughout the hall in which they stood. He smiled and waved away his men. "To what purpose do I owe the pleasure of hosting you in my humble home? You only told me to expect you in your letter, and nothing else." The lord was a tall man with a chiseled, wide face and deep green eyes, and he kept his blonde hair streaked with white at a medium length and his chin clean shaven. He cut a dashing figure as he descended a set of marble stairs.

Eliana smiled and strode close to the man, and whispered. "I think you have an idea, my lord..." The smile on her face grew ever so slightly. "Where is Lady Elbon, your lovely wife?"

The lord grinned deviously. "I... Encouraged her to attend one of her friend's parties without me. They can be rather boring... unlike the parties that we both like to attend."

Eliana leaned close to Elbon, placed a hand on his wide chest, and said softly. "Let us continue our conversation somewhere more private."

Elbon extended his arm graciously, and led her to a lavish chamber. Eliana couldn't help but notice the large bed in the middle of the room. They sat, and the countess sidled up to Elbon. "I came by to ask a favor of you, my lord." She said as she ran a finger down the man's arm.

"And what might that be?" Lord Elbon asked, drinking in the beauty of the countess' face. He of course knew Eliana was the woman he so enjoyed fucking at Ingrid's parties, but seeing her unmasked face so close was somehow even more titillating.

"A simple thing..." Eliana leaned close, her face so close to his that Elbon could smell her rose-scented breath. "I'd like my husband and I to be invited to the royal banquet during the autumn festival."

Lord Elbon smiled. It was indeed a simple matter, one he could settle for her with a wave of his hand, but he was hardly going to do her the favor for free. "And what do I gain in return?" He asked.

Eliana slowly, wordlessly, ran her hand downwards, and fondled the lord's groin. She then slinked down to the floor, and undid Elbon's pants, stroking his half-erect cock. "You shall have my gratitude... My lord." She said as she bent down to lick the head, and then took his length into her mouth, bringing it to its full, impressive length.

Elbon almost came right then and there. The sight of the beautiful noblewoman on her knees, worshipping his cock and looking up at him with her unmasked face was an entrancing spectacle. He placed one hand on the back of her head, and slowly pushed it down on his cock. The countess had found she didn't mind sucking cock, but she was still rather inexperienced, and the lord's thick long dick tested her limits.

"Gah... Gak..." She gagged up spittle and tears leaked out the corners of her eyes, ruining her makeup. She still did her best to smile seductively up at the Lord, not only did she need the favor, but she had to admit she was attracted to the handsome man. Her pussy began to drip with desire as she remembered the way the lord would fuck her at Ingrid's parties. Elbon was still a very vigorous man for his age and always brought Eliana to multiple wailing orgasms in one night.

The lord sighed, luxuriating in the sensation of Eliana's mouth and throat. He was a shrewd man, however, and did not let his face betray his bliss. "Mmm... My dear, as lovely as you are... If I'm not mistaken," He smiled deviously, "You are that same lovely slut that I'd already been fucking at your friend Ingrid's parties, are you not?" His smile grew to a full grin. "What else could you offer me?"

Eliana's face slightly reddened from being casually referred to as a slut, stood up, and gulped to clear her throat. She turned around and let her dress fall to the floor, revealing her nude body and presenting her full, round buttocks. She bent slightly, and pulled her cheeks apart to reveal a shining amethyst protruding from her anus. She had expected this from the lord, and had prepared her virgin asshole in advance.

"Wonderful..." The lord murmured as he placed his hands on Eliana's bottom. He rubbed her cheeks gleefully and marvelled at the perfect smoothness of her skin. Most noblewomen would never even have thought of being penetrated in their rear, and Elbon, although he had many affairs, had only sampled the anal cavity of one other noblewoman. Lady Ingrid, the friend of this beautiful creature before him, was a true anal slut, and regularly came to visit him, and often begged him to pound her ass.

"Ohhhh..." The countess moaned as Elbon gently twisted and tugged on the amethyst handle of the plug occupying her anal cavity. She had spent nearly an hour earlier that day just working up the courage, and another half hour working the sizable object into her tight hole. "OH GODS!" She cried out as the lord pulled at the plug more insistently, sending a jolt of pleasure and pain up her spine. She gritted her teeth and wondered whether she was in over her head.

The lord Elbon leant forward and licked at Eliana's pussy, feeling her wetness on his tongue. She smelled and tasted like strawberries, he thought, with a hint of herbal fragrance. He slowly worked the plug out of her asshole, eliciting a series of whimpers and loud moans from her as he did so. If the bitch isn't an anal virgin, she's certainly good at acting. He thought to himself. However, her pink ring immediately contracted after he pulled out the plug, and Elbon smiled, satisfied of its elasticity.

"Please... Put it in..." Eliana moaned through gritted teeth. Her heart was pounding with fearful anticipation, but still didn't neglect to put on a good show for the benefit of the lord.

Elbon didn't need any further encouragement. He took hold of her body and positioned her in a standing position facing the bed, and bent her over until her ass was pointed up in the air. He slowly inched forward and rubbed his cock up and down her crack, smearing her plentiful juices around her rear hole.

Eliana bit her lip, her entire body tense. She hated not being in control, ever since her first visit to Ingrid's little sex den, she swore never again to let herself go like that again. At least back then she had the benefit of whatever concoction Ingrid had fed her to loosen her up.

Elbon ran his hand up and down her body, admiring her soft muscles which rippled beneath her porcelain skin, and noticed the tension brought upon by her anxiety. "Don't worry my dear, I'll be gentle." He said, but fantasized about pounding this incredibly hot noblewoman as fast and hard as he possibly could. He was the one who had properly broken in Ingrid, who had come to him with some anal experience, but before long became completely addicted to being his anal whore. He could be as rough as he wanted with that bitch Ingrid, but he was a man who prided himself on self control, and proceeded to gently work his turgid cockhead into Eliana's asshole.

"Oh... Oh gods..." Eliana whimpered as she gripped the sheets. She tried to relax as best she could, but her tight asshole still struggled to allow entrance to Elbon's thick shaft, even though she'd already stretched it with the plug.

Elbon continued to push slowly until he finally felt the satisfying relaxation of pressure and the sudden warmth that surrounded his cock. Eliana buried her face and screeched into the sheets. The sensation was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. It hurt like hell but after a few seconds the pressure started to feel rather pleasurable. "F-Fuck my ass, my lord..." She drawled, knowing that Elbon liked being asked and begged. She'd observed him carefully during Ingrid's parties, and took note of his habits and kinks. She winced involuntarily as she remembered how hard he'd pound Ingrid's ass, but also flushed when she recalled how loudly Ingrid had screamed out her enjoyment.

Elbon started to saw his length in and out of her ass, and slapped her asscheek roughly with his palm. "Ugh... Oh yeah that ass is tight."

"Oh... Oh gods yessss!" Eliana moaned. "Your cock feels so good in my little asshole!" She exclaimed, only half lying. The lord's cock was a bit too big for her first time, but as he thrusted it in and out of her, she was indeed feeling an intense pleasure which came in waves, threatening to overwhelm her.

Elbon was fucking Eliana properly now, pulling her ass back against his groin which each thrust, making her screech every time he bottomed out. She wasn't as wild and energetic as Ingrid, but she was much tighter. "Ugh... So fucking tight!" He groaned as the walls of Eliana's asshole gripped his cock like a vice.

"Ohh... Uggggggh..." Eliana moaned into the sheets, her eyes rolling back from the intensity of the fucking she was receiving. "I... I'm going to cum!!" She screamed as the waves of pleasure grew so intense they threatened to destroy her mind.

"Cum for me, slut!" Elbon yelled as he thrusted even harder into her, the sound of the impact of flesh upon flesh rang in the large chamber.

"OHHHHHH GOOOOOOOODS!!!" Eliana screamed as she came, her limbs turned to jelly as she fell forward onto the bed, her quivering arms incapable of supporting her any longer.

Elbon felt Eliana clamp down even tighter as she came, her asshole gripped him so tight it was hard even to pull out his cock. Elbon felt a sudden wetness on his groin, and realized that she'd squirted as she came. He grinned and pounded her viciously for a few more strokes before he felt his own climax approaching. Quickly, he pulled out and flipped the countess around, roughly pushing her down on her knees.

"Oh yeah you slut..." He said as he stroked his cock furiously above the countess' face. "Coming to me for favors like a fucking whore... UGGGHH!" He yelled as he came, long ropes of cum spurted out from the end of his hard cock and draped over Eliana's face.

Eliana opened her mouth from habit. She knew the lord had a penchant for facials and enjoyed it when his partners swallowed his seed. She let the ropes of cum flow down into her mouth, and swallowed.

"S-So, you'll get me that invitation?" She asked, her chest still heaving from the exertion.

Elbon, likewise, was also breathing heavily. Sweat dripped down from his fingertips as he leant down to caress the beautiful countess' cum-covered faced. "Consider it done." He said, admiring her perfect face, dirtied by his seed. "Next time... Bring your friend Ingrid with you. I'm sure the three of us will have a whole lot of fun together..."

12