The Eighth God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alarin chuckled and used his finger to nudge the leaking seed back into the slave's mouth. "Thank the gods the general allowed the officers to bring their slaves on this campaign. I don't know how long I'd last in this frozen land if I didn't have you." He said as he stroked the slave's face softly.

=====

General Krastig

=====

General Krastig of the imperial army of Candra looked out at the hilly vista in front of him. The green, rolling terrain was one that was unfamiliar to him, as he had spent much of his time fighting the barbarians of the Gormund plains to the east.

The Gormund plains in recent years more closely resembled a desert than plains due to the growing demand of fresh grass of the ever-growing herds of Candran cattle. As a result, the barbarians, who had been driven back steadily by the encroaching Candrans, increased the frequency of their raids on Candran settlements near the border.

Krastig was specifically called back to the capital to head the attack on Salka. By all the accounts by his peers, he was a brilliant man. Although not particularly skilled in a fight, his skill as a strategist became highly renowned when he had defeated a barbarian army twice the size of his on flat land, where the barbarians' cavalry should have had a decisive advantage. He did not rest on his laurels, and pushed the barbarians until the entire northern section of the Gormund plains had been wiped clean of barbarian settlements.

Dita, one of Krastig's top lieutenants, stood next to him. She was a muscular woman of medium height, and her battle-hardened face spoke of a wealth of experience in the field of war. She was blonde, with striking dark blue eyes, and an angular face with a scar running down the left side from brow to chin, crossing an eye covered with a white eye-patch. Many of her men had commented in hushed whispers after she'd been wounded that it was a shame her intensely beautiful face was now marred by the scar, but Krastig thought the scar and eyepatch only gave her more character, and he found her even more attractive than before.

Dita was a hero on the fields of the Gormund plains. During the battle that had made Krastig famous, Dita had volunteered to lead a small group of riders to draw away the attention of the left wing of the barbarian cavalry. Although the battle ended in a Candran victory, Dita was captured by the barbarians, and suffered torture and rape for a week before Krastig's men managed to chase the barbarians out of the area and save her.

The lieutenant stomped her boots on the ground impatiently. She was dressed casually, with only some sleeveless leather armor over a thin robe, despite the chilliness of the brisk late-autumn breeze. She had a sculpted, statuesque figure that was readily apparent to any onlookers as the wind caused her robe to cling to her body like a second skin.

Krastig could not help but glance at his lieutenant, noticing her large breasts bounce up and down even through the leather armor. His eyes roved down her back, and could even see the dimples on her back as the wind crushed her thin robes against her.

"Like what you see?" Dita asked suddenly.

Krastig snapped his eyes forward and cleared his throat. "Ahem. Sorry." His face began to redden with embarrassment.

The lieutenant smirked, and pinched Krastig's arm. "Don't worry about it." She winked. "So, do you know where and when we're supposed to strike?"

Krastig frowned. "No, and it's very unlike them to be so vague with their orders."

"What was the order, exactly?"

The general shrugged. "It only ordered us to field our armies near the border, and to march into Salkan lands when the next set of orders come through."

"Do the Salkans know we're here?" Dita asked.

"Yes, of course." Krastig replied. He turned to Dita and said sternly. "Do not make the mistake in thinking they're a bunch of simpletons, Dita. Our kingdom may be larger and more sophisticated, but their armies are well trained, and equipped with superior magical weapons."

"If that's the case... Are we not marching to our deaths, if we simply walk into enemy territory without any preparation?" Dita asked with a frown on her face.

"I'm sure they'll tell us more once the time comes." Krastig replied. "Until then we must remain constantly vigilant. Keep sending out your scouting parties, Dita, and study the terrain carefully. These are not the flat plains of Gormund, every obstacle here presents our troops with new challenges." He added. "These little hills may not look like much, but marching an army through them would take at least two more days than it would on flat land. You must keep all these details in your mind, Dita, if you wish to be a general one day."

Dita nodded silently, absorbing the general's words.

They walked a bit further before heading back to camp. The camp was walled with spiked logs and obstacles, to the general's specifications. The general had drilled his troops extensively in the erection of proper field camps, and the results have certainly showed. Krastig's camps were always quickly constructed, strong, and immaculately organized.

"Why don't you come to my tent for a few drinks, general." Dita asked, a hint of a smile on the edges of her mouth.

Krastig hesitated. "Uh... I don't know..."

Dita was slightly amused. It was fun to see such a confident man, who could give clear and precise orders in the midst of the fiercest battles, turn shy and awkward when she flirted with him.

"Come on, sir." She pushed, and place one hand on the general's arm. "I have a bottle of the finest Aronai ale that's been chilling in the stream all morning."

"Alright... Just a few cups." Krastig agreed reluctantly, and followed his lieutenant as she strode towards her tent.

On the way to Dita's tent, the soldiers they passed were all smiles and waves. The general was well respected and loved amongst the common rank and file, and the lieutenant, despite her rough appearance, often ate and drank with her soldiers. As a result, although the soldiers obeyed orders without question, they were quite casual and friendly with the general and the lieutenant.

Once inside the tent, Dita had one of her retainers fetch the wine from the stream, and took off her leather armor, leaving only her flimsy robe. The robe hugged her figure tightly even out of the wind, and the fabric was just thick enough to not be translucent.

With a gulp, Krastig realized that Dita was not wearing any underwear underneath the robe. He could clearly see the outline of her large breasts and erect nipples, and the valley of her firm ass.

Dita's retainer arrived with the wine, and the lieutenant opened it with a loud pop. The retainer left the tent, but could not help stealing a surreptitious glance at the lieutenant's fine figure.

"So..." Dita said with a low voice as she poured the wine for the two of them. "I've noticed you watching me for a while now..."

"I-I uh..." Krastig spluttered. "I'm truly sorry, Dita."

Dita smiled. "Don't be... It makes me..." She leant close to Krastig and whispered. "Hot."

"I..." Krastig was bright red at this point. "Fraternization between a general and his officers... should not be encouraged."

Dita handed the general a cup of wine, which he downed with a single swig.

"Damn..." Krastig said, desperate to change the conversation. "That's good wine."

Dita chuckled as she poured him another cup. "Come now, sir." She said. "We're only human, and it's not fair that the Salkans allow their army officers to bring their slaves while we're denied the same pleasure." She sipped her wine. "It's only natural for us to find release with each other."

Krastig looked over the rim of his cup at Dita, admiring her chiseled physique. He could see her firm muscles glide underneath her robes as she moved, and he found himself wondering what she would look like naked.

Dita sat down next to Krastig, close enough that he could smell the scent of leather and iron on her. It might not be a pleasant scent for most men, but it only caused a born and bred military man like Krastig to want the busty woman more.

The lieutenant suddenly reached her hand down to grope and fondle at the general's crotch. The general gasped in surprise, and his protest soon turned into groans as the lieutenant began to massage his balls through the fabric of his trousers.

Finally, Krastig could not resist any longer, and kissed Dita deeply. Dita welcomed the kiss from the general and moaned loudly, feeling incredibly hot as all her pent-up sexual energy bubbled up to the surface.

The general started to remove Dita's robe, but was surprised to feel her resisting, considering she'd been so forward with him.

"What's wrong, Dita?" He asked concernedly. "We don't have to..."

"N-No, I want to." Dita replied hesitantly. "It's just... Well, most men don't react well once they see me naked."

"I'm not most men." Krastig replied sternly.

Dita felt herself become moist as she heard the confidence and the hint of iron in the general's voice, which she loved so much. She bit her lip and shrugged off the robe, looking away in embarrassment.

Krastig's eyes widened at the sight of Dita's nude body. Her skin was crisscrossed with scars of all shapes and sizes, and even some burn marks left behind by red-hot brands. The most jarring sight, however was the word "SLUT" branded right above her right breast, and Krastig could feel himself shaking with anger.

"I-Is this... the work of the barbarians?"

Dita could feel the fury in the mottled tone of the general's voice. She nodded, a tear rolling out of her eye as the memories of the horrid week she'd spent as a captive flooded back to her.

"Y-Yes..." It was all she managed to choke out.

The sight of the strong woman crying, a woman who always appeared so confident and brave, brought about a turmoil of emotions within Krastig. He hugged Dita tightly, and kissed the side of her face.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered, feeling guilty that he'd accepted her request to volunteer as bait during that horrific battle. "I-I'm so sorry."

Dita's eyes opened like floodgates, and she began to bawl her eyes out on the general's shoulder, letting out all the pain and humiliation she'd suffered at the hands of the barbarians and had bottled up until now. She'd refused to show weakness when she was being tortured and raped, and remained strong afterwards, only trembling slightly when she'd been given the Hero's Medallion. But now, in the arms of the man who knew her best, she cried until her tears ran dry.

After a while, Dita's tears subsided, and she felt as if she was a completely new woman. She leant back and smiled at Krastig, who still bore an expression filled with sorrow and guilt.

"Thank you, general..." She murmured. "You have no idea how good that felt."

"Please, Dita." Krastig replied. "Call me Kras."

"Alright..." Dita said as she swept away the hair covering the general's forehead. "Kras... I need you..."

Krastig kissed her again deeply and took off his own clothes. He carried Dita to the pile of furs which served as her makeshift bed, and laid her on her back. He kissed her face, her chin, her breasts, and all the way down her nude body, caressing her with his hand all the while, his fingers travelling over the ridges and bumps of her many scars.

The general finally arrived at Dita's pussy, and licked and nibbled at her folds and clit. She tasted of salt and chestnuts, a pleasant taste. Dita moaned at the general's ministrations and ran her hands through his hair, relishing the general's loving oral ministrations.

"Y-You're so good at that..." Dita moaned.

Krastig raised his head long enough to say. "I've had some practice."

Dita smirked. "Of course. I've seen the ladies of the capital throwing themselves at our gallant savior who rescued us from the plague of barbarians."

Krastig chuckled and turned slightly red, but continued to lick and suck at Dita's clit.

"I heard that- Mmm..." Dita said. Spasms of pleasure shot from her clit all the way up to the tips of her hair, making her scalp tingle. "I heard that Salkan men refuse to go down on their ladies, and they don't even like to be ridden."

"They don't know what they're missing." Said the general as he lapped at Dita's leaking cunt furiously. The lieutenant's juices ran down in rivulets, and Krastig drank it all.

After a few minutes, the beautiful blonde's breathing became more urgent, and she bucked her crotch up into the general's face, who buried his nose in her well-trimmed muff.

Krastig sucked at the muscular woman's cunt for a few more minutes before realizing that she wasn't about to cum. He furrowed his brow, slightly puzzled. All the women he'd been with had praised him on his ability to bring them to orgasm quickly with his mouth.

"Ohh gods..." The blonde moaned, and said with a husky voice. "Fuck me, sir."

Krastig was only too eager to comply. He stood and placed his cockhead in front of Dita's glistening entrance, and shoved himself forward.

His cock slid inside effortlessly. Dita's pussy was well lubricated at this point, and the general's cock was engulfed by her warm wetness.

"Ugghhhh..." Krastig groaned, closing his eyes to fully enjoy the heat of her slick cave. He started to saw in and out, eliciting small gasps of pleasure from the buff woman beneath him.

"Oh gods..." Dita moaned. "Oh... Yeah I really needed this. UGH!" She cried out as Krastig gave a particularly strong thrust.

The tent soon filled with the sounds of their rutting. The sounds of skin slapping against skin were like staccato peals that beat to the rhythmic swaying of the orange candlelight. The passionate moans of the lieutenant soon turned into animalistic grunts as she spread her legs wider to welcome Krastig's cock deeper into her recesses.

Krastig tried his hardest not to stare at the large "SLUT" branded onto her breast. But he felt his eyes being drawn to it as he roughly pounded Dita, who was by now glistening with sweat. After a while, he tore his eyes away, ashamed of how much it turned him on.

Dita noticed, with her one good eye, the general's stares and the increase in intensity of his pounding when his eyes were fixated on the brand on her breast.

"I-It's fine, Kras." She stuttered, her words shuddering every time the general's hips thudded into hers. "I-I don't mind."

A slight darkness came into Krastig's eyes as he allowed his imagination to run wild. He imagined that the beauty below him, scarred and branded, was his captive to fuck as he pleased, and slammed his cock harder than ever into Dita's cunt. The lieutenant yelled with pleasure, making intensely guttural sounds which Krastig was sure could be heard throughout the camp.

After a few more minutes of intense fucking, Dita took the general's hand and placed it on her neck.

"Uh..." Krastig mumbled nervously, unsure of what to do.

"Please..." The buff lieutenant said, turning her head away in shame. "Choke me..." She began to pant loudly. "Ever since the barbarians... It's the only way I can cum."

Krastig hesitated. He felt guilt, pity and arousal in equal parts, and didn't know if he could bring himself to choke his loyal lieutenant as he fucked her.

"Please... I need this."

The sight of the one-eyed woman, covered in scars, begging him to choke her and abuse her was too hot for the general to handle. He clamped down his hand and squeezed. The response from Dita was instantaneous. Her one good eye rolled back into its socket and her mouth opened to a soundless "O".

"H-Harder..." The lieutenant grunted like a sow in heat. "And slap my tits..."

Krastig complied, choking her hard as he fucked her with renewed vigor, and slapped her tits. Hard.

"OOOOHHH GOOODS!!" Dita screamed her orgasm. Her body shuddered in her release, and Krastig admired the way her large tits juddered on top of her taut body. The large orbs shone bright red from his abuse, in contrast with the rest of her tanned skin. Both of their bodies were completely drenched in sweat, and the furs beneath them felt wet to the touch.

The general could hold no longer. The walls of Dita's cunt squeezed him incredibly hard as she came, and the added pressure brought a renewed wave of pleasure that overwhelmed him.

Krastig roared as he came, splattering the interior of Dita's pussy with his scalding seed. Dita moaned as she felt stream after stream of hot cum shooting inside her, and ran her hands down the general's sweaty chest.

"Whew..." She panted, smiling. "It looks like we both badly needed that."

Krastig's mood, however, was not much improved as he panted with a slight frown on his face.

"I... I'm sorry about... all that." The general made a vague gesture towards Dita.

"Don't be..." Dita stroked Krastig's arm gently. "The barbarians really fucked me up... But I'm just glad that you've accepted me. Most of the other men couldn't run out of the tent fast enough when they saw my scars."

"You're beautiful, Dita." The general said softly. "Way better than the soft noblewomen in the capital."

Dita chuckled as she half-rose to plant a kiss on Krastig's lips. "Let's get out of here... I have to air this place out now... and dry these furs."

=============================================

Please rate and leave a comment if you enjoyed the story! I'd love to hear all your feedback. Thanks for reading!

12