The Electrician

Story Info
Wife is shared.
1.7k words
3.84
44.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers

It was Friday night and we went to the local bar around the corner to unwind and shoot a few games of pool. We weren't sure if the band that was scheduled was any good, so we decided to play it by ear.

I have been so horny lately, I'm not really sure why but I guess I have been driving my poor husband nuts with my "pestering". I was in the mood to flirt a little so I decided to wear my low rider jeans and my button down blouse with my push-up bra that barely covered my nipples. My blouse was just slightly see-through which I thought was a nice feature. Of course I only buttoned 3 strategic buttons and was planning on "accidentally" losing a couple over the course of the evening, if things worked out right.

We walked into the little Irish pub and ordered a few beers. It was a typical Friday night. There were about 6 people total in the bar and I made woman number 3, if you count the bar maid. Woman #2 was already half in the bag and was making her way towards the front door with an equally trashed other half. Hopefully they didn't have a long walk. The place was pretty noisy for such a small crowd but it was warm and friendly. It got more crowded as time passed with more men and just a few more women. I didn't mind. I really just needed to unwind and chill out.

My husband loves to watch me flirt and I was getting warmed up with a few of the older gentlemen at the bar. A few times he went to the men's room, several of the guys would get a little bolder with their stares and comments. I just smiled, made small talk and nonchalantly leaned forward to show off a little more cleavage which they seemed to appreciate.

We got up to play pool after awhile. It was fun. As I leaned over, the little bow on my G-string would pop out. Mike smiled and gave me a nice pat on the ass. He was enjoying the other men watching me almost as much as I was.

When I went to the ladies room, I unbuttoned the button at bra level. My blouse fell open to about 2 inches below my bra when I bent over. I thought Mike would appreciate the extra cleavage showing. I redid my lipstick and fixed my hair and went back out to play pool.

Mike smiled as he noticed my bra and tits showing as I bent over to shoot. He told me that one of the guys at the bar came over to him and asked if I was his wife. He said he told him that I was unfortunately.

I started to get mad but he laughed and said "Don't you want to hear why?" I calmed down and said okay. He said he told the guy that I am driving him crazy always wanting sex. Mike said the guy didn't seem too sympathetic and asked if he wanted to trade places. Mike could come and sit at his house with his screaming fat wife that he didn't want to fuck and he would be happy to come over and fuck me until he had a heart attack. Mike laughed and told him that he could keep his own wife but that Mike wouldn't mind sharing his on occasion. He said the guy almost fell over. Mike said they stopped talking when I came out of the ladies room. I smiled and asked Mike what he had in mind. Of course, he wouldn't tell me.

We played pool for about an hour before the band started. I slid up and down on the pool stick so that it rubbed on my clit while I watched Mike play. I was getting so hot! It started to get really crowded in the bar.

Every once in awhile a hand would "accidentally" brush across my nipple or my ass. I couldn't tell who it was but it was driving me crazy. When the band started we realized they were okay but not really our type so we decided to head out. I was so worked up that I had my pants and bra off in the truck and was begging him to fuck me. He leaned me over the hood of his truck and fucked me hard right in our driveway. He then grabbed me by the hand and led me around to the backyard and fucked me on the picnic table. It was freezing cold but I didn't care. I loved the feel of the cold plastic against my red hot nipples. I came over and over again before he finally shoved his cock deep in my ass and after a few strokes let go with a big load.

"There," he said, "that should hold you for a few hours." I was so turned on that I went in and got myself off again with my vibrator while he showered.

The next day it was back to work and he had to watch his boys after work so I saw him for about an hour before he crashed in bed. I tried to keep myself busy all day but was trying to figure out what, if anything he was going to do with the guy from the bar.

I didn't have to wait long. Wednesday afternoon, Mike called me on his way home. He told me that he was thinking about the other night and he was really horny. He had to beat off twice in the men's room just thinking about all those guys watching me. He asked what we were having for dinner. I told him I had put a chicken in the crock pot and it would be done whenever we were ready to eat. He told me "Good, grab a glass of wine, put the chicken on low and get ready; I want to fuck you as soon as I walk in the door."

I dropped everything and jumped into the shower. I was finished drying off when I heard the front door open. I wrapped the towel around my body and went out to greet Mike. Imagine my surprise when it was the guy from the bar! I shrieked and stopped dead in my tracks.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, your husband told me to meet him at the house. He said if he wasn't home yet, to go on in, so here I am. He told me your wiring has been running a bit hot and he needed someone to check it out!" He smiled and introduced himself as Steve. He was in his late 40's, a little taller than me, slightly balding but in good shape. He told me he was an electrician in the area and he was doing a "house call". I told him to help himself to a beer in the frig and that I would be right out. I ran back into the bathroom and threw on my robe, though I don't know why I bothered. My robe barely covered my ass and the top half wouldn't stay closed. As soon as I came out, I heard Mike come in. He greeted Steve and asked him if I saw him yet. Steve told him what he told me and that I would be right out. Mike walked into the bathroom and gave me a big hug and kiss and squeezed my ass.

"So, my horny slut wife, ready for a good fucking?" I was still in shock but I was not one to turn down an offer like that from my husband and the nice looking guy in the other room. "So why don't you go get Steve a beer and we can get this party started." Mike said.

Steve already had gotten himself a beer so I went over and took a sip of my wine. I leaned into Steve and ran my finger down his chest and asked him how he checks for hot wiring. He smiled and told me that it was a really involved procedure and he would have to get out his tool. I smiled and leaned down and grabbed his growing cock through his pants. "You mean this tool?" I said.

"Yeah, that's the one," he said with a smile.

Meanwhile Mike sat back on the couch and watched the show. I leaned down and slowly unzipped Steve's pants and reached in and freed his cock. It was nice and hard and I took it slowly in my mouth, sliding my tongue around the head and shoving it down my throat and back. Steve was moaning softly as he leaned back into the counter. After a few minutes, I leaned up and gave Steve a kiss and led him to the couch. I threw my robe on the floor and bent over and began sucking Steve. I slid a condom on and climbed up on Steve's lap. I grabbed my tits and shoved them in his mouth alternating one at a time. He took little playful bites at my nipples, making my pussy wetter and wetter. I turned and looked over at Mike and noticed his cock out and in his hand. I smiled at him as I slid down on Steve's cock. Steve grabbed my tits and twisted my nipples between his thumb and finger as I rode his cock like a mad woman. I watched Mike jerking off and motioned for him to come over. I begged him to stick his cock in my ass while Steve was fucking me. Within seconds, Mike's cock was pushed up against my asshole. I felt like I was going to burst into two as he inched his way into my ass, keeping rhythm with Steve. I exploded when they both rammed into me to the hilt. I was in my glory. I begged them to keep fucking me, harder! I kept coming over and over again. It wasn't long before I felt Steve tense up and release his load deep in my snatch. Mike followed shortly with a bang. It was all I could do to remain upright. I was totally spent. Mike slid out of me and went in to shower as I got up from Steve.

"I think my wiring is much better now!" I told Steve. "Would you come back if I need you again?"

"Sure thing, tell your husband to give me a call if he ever needs a little help. I'll be happy to drop by."

bklyn_40
bklyn_40
102 Followers