The Elemental Ch. 02

Story Info
She doesn't know what she is.
4.8k words
4.73
26.4k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

Thrilled that you are liking this ... enjoy

***

Part 2

The car sped off towards his estate and the girl was still in this arms. Reece had no inclination of letting her go. Her head was resting on his shoulder and he put his face in her hair and inhaled. Her sent was intoxicating, a hint of jasmine and something that was all her, and very human. He wondered again how she had these abilities.

Upon reaching the estate he carried her to his wing and his room and laid her on the bed. He felt drawn to her and he couldn't explain it. Reece figured that she was going to be out for a while so he might as well make her comfortable. With gentle hands he quickly undressed her trying very hard not to touch parts that he new he shouldn't. When she was in her bra and panties he indulged himself a moment to look at her. "Gods, she's beautiful." He sighed.

Oh he'd been around beautiful women of every being but there was something about his one that he didn't understand. Standing there he realized that he was becoming aroused as he gazed upon her bra clad breasts, flat stomach and her white cotton panties. "You're a real bastard getting off on an unconscious girl." He said to himself as he tore his eyes away and dressed her in one of his t-shirts. He smiled when it came almost down to her knees. He pulled the bed coverings around her and left her to rest.

Reece went to his office and started making calls, he had to figure out who did this and why. Other than running his many businesses, one of his major tasks was to make sure the mystical world didn't become exposed to the human one. Sure there were many people that new about vampires and other beings but they were definitely in the minority and on the whole trustworthy. He didn't want a bunch of vampires mentally attacking civilians regardless of how much power they had.

Reece ran a tired hand over his face and realized that it was three in the morning. Although vampires didn't need to sleep like humans, they did need to rest. He went to his room and started undressing; he then realized he had put the girl in his bed. 'Oh well' he thought and slid in next to her. For reasons he couldn't explain he put his arms around her and drew her to him so her back was against his chest and inhaled her scent again. It was maddening and he couldn't get enough. He promptly went to sleep.

Eirini rose through the layers of consciousness with a struggle, her head was pounding and she couldn't think straight. She struggled to open her eyes and in one heartbeat she realized that she was in a strange bed with someone's arms around her. Reflexively she sent out another shield.

Reece was sent flying off the bed and landed with a thud on the ground. He jumped up and went into full fight mode, fangs extended, nails lengthened and he growled as he crouched in a fighting stance. His senses were peeled for danger.

Eirini was dizzy but she recognized him as the one that tried to help at the club. "Oh it's you." she whispered. "I'm safe." It wasn't a question. She slumped back onto the pillows and fell asleep again.

Reece stood there dumbfounded. Most beings would have been terrified of his full vampire and this girl felt safe. He was astounded and with nothing else to do he got back into bed and he gathered her in his arms again.

Eirini woke up again and this time she was more aware of where she was. Reece didn't want a repeat performance of earlier so when she began to stir he moved away from her. Eirini could still feel the heat of strong arms around her. Even though she new that he was still in the same bed she felt strangely bereft and was starting to wonder if she imagined him holding her. She opened her eyes to find him looking at her. "She wakes without violence." He said with a smile playing about his lips. Her breath caught, he was so very handsome it wasn't fair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?" she asked blushing. He was smiling down at her making him look even more handsome if that was possible.

"No you didn't hurt me." He replied still smiling. Eirini suddenly realized that she left her friends back at the club with no word from her.

"Do you know where my bag is? I need to call my friends." She said sitting up.

"Don't worry your friends are fine. Joseph and Kyle took them home and um made sure they had a good time. Isn't that how you young people put it?" he smirked.

"Good time?" she queried and then it dawned on her what he was implying. The incongruity of his question coming out of someone that looked so young had thrown her for a moment.

"Oh!" She managed to say as she blushed and looked down at her underdressed state. He almost laughed out loud at her embarrassment. Surely she wasn't that innocent. Eirini was relieved that her friends were ok. "Um how come I'm in a t-shirt?" she asked shyly.

"Well you were in no state to change yourself so I did the honours." He stated as he saw her eyes go wide in concern. "I promise I didn't look -- much." The last word he whispered and smiled broadly at her blushing again.

Eirini realized that she had spent the night in this man's bed, well vampire's bed. He'd helped her and her friend's out, as well as undressing her and she didn't even know his name. "Who are you?" she blurted out. He chuckled outright at that.

"My name is Reece Randall, and you are?" he responded as if he was at dinner and not lying half naked in bed. She was trying so hard to ignore the fact that she could see the smooth expanse of his hard chest.

"I'm Eirini Collins." She replied. He gave her a strange look and said "Ah so violent for someone that is supposed to be peace." She was shocked that he new the derivation of her name. She often got odd looks because her first name was so blatantly Greek and her surname so Anglo-Saxon. Eirini stepped out of bed and looked about for her clothes. "Um if you could just point me to my clothes and a bathroom I'll get out of your hair." She said shyly.

"The bathroom is over there." He pointed "And I'll get you something to wear but you aren't going anywhere for a couple of days." He announced matter-of-factly.

"What exactly do you mean?" she asked. "I have every intention of leaving here as soon as possible and you are not going to stop me." She said angrily and she started to get that faint bluish glow around her. Reece thought it would be wise to calm her down before she knocked him off his feet again.

"I have no plans on keeping you prisoner Ms Collins. However, due to the unusual situation, our safety is at stake so I have ordered a lock-down of the entire estate. No-one is getting in or out until sundown. You may retrieve some of your things tonight, but you will be staying here until we work out what happened. This isn't just about you." He stated imperiously.

Eirini was furious. She had briefs to write and phone calls to make; she couldn't just sit around here doing nothing until he felt like letting her go. She stormed off into the bathroom and shut the door. "When you are ready, come out into the other room, we need to talk." He said through the shut door.

Reece was amused by her anger but he also remembered what could happen when she felt threatened. He would have to tread carefully. He had a name now so he could check her out. As he was dressing he picked up the phone and instructed a full search on Eirini as well as ordering her up some clothes. He shuddered to think what the staff would make of him having a girl in his rooms. He never had women in his rooms. On the rare occasion he entertained, he always used the guest quarters. 'Well this is an unusual situation' he thought and went to work.

Eirini took a long hot shower and wrapped the towel around herself. She poked her head out of the door and realized that she was alone. On the bed she also found some clothes, not hers but she didn't have many options. The clothes fit relatively well, even the underwear, she was surprised. The jeans were a little long so she rolled them up, and the top was a little tighter and shorter than she was use to. She didn't have any shoes but she didn't mind going barefoot.

Eirini walked into the living area and saw him at the dining table with his laptop and paperwork strewn around. He was on the phone so she waited not knowing whether to stand or sit. He noticed her as soon as she walked in. She looked uncomfortable in the tight fitting clothes, but Gods did they hug every curve. What was wrong with him, he was behaving like a fool over mere slip of a girl. He ended the call and asked "Feeling better?"

"Yes thank you." She responded. Just then she realized, Reece Randall, the Reece Randall, business magnate and reclusive billionaire. And he was a vampire? Crap. "Hang on, I'm sure I've seen footage of you in the daylight, how is that possible?" she blurted out.

'Ah, she's observant too' he thought. Even thought he'd read her dossier, her intellect surprised him. He also loved the way she just said what she thought, too many people tiptoed around him. Eirini realized that her question may have been too personal and she backtracked.

"Sorry, sometimes I have no brain-mouth filter please excuse my rudeness." She said and blushed. He absolutely adored the way she blushed. His fingers itched to touch those rosy cheeks. Mentally he gave himself a shake at the direction of his thoughts.

"Well, it seems that I am just as unique as you are. I am a half-vampire, the result of a full-vampire father and a human mother. I am the only one of my kind. It has afforded me certain advantages." He explained. "So now that you know about me, what about you?" He asked.

Eirini moved closer to the table and sat down in one of the chairs. "I'm sure you've checked me out already." She said waving a hand at the computer. 'Clever' he thought. "As for the rest I honestly don't know. I've always been able to read minds, project thoughts and sometimes actions into people's minds. I never told anyone because as a kid I realized that people were creeped out when I would respond to their thoughts instead of their words, so I kept it to myself. The shield thing is fairly new and only happens in extreme situations. I'm not sure what else I can do I've never really explored it too much." She said all in a rush.

Eirini sat there waiting to him to be freaked out or something. Instead he picked up the phone and asked for someone to bring another laptop and for someone named Charles. "I have no idea what you are Ms Collins but I think it is important that we find out since others are trying to get into your head." He said calmly.

Eirini was curious as to what would have been in her file, nothing spectacular. She was abandoned at local hospital twenty-six years ago with no identification of any kind. The nurse that found her was Greek and named her Eirini because she seemed to bring about a sense of peace. She was adopted by a great family, the Collins', who chose to keep her name because they liked it. She was well loved and looked after. She did very well at school and socially people seemed to be drawn to her. She had never had a serious boyfriend because she had issues.

Eirini didn't believe that she was very attractive. She had way more curves than the other girls and she constantly compared herself to their waif-like thinness and found herself wanting. However she was sure that part wasn't in her file.

"Oh, what happened to those other ... guys that were at the club?" She couldn't bring herself to say the word 'vampire' in front of him.

"You really gave those guys a blast; they were out for a while. I'm still trying to figure out what happened because they are not making sense right now. One of them was coherent enough to say that he was trying to, um, hit on you. I hope that is the correct expression, and he met with a block. He enlisted some of his friends to help. He was frustrated when you didn't respond to his attentions so they decided a group effort was in order." He explained.

"Hit on me? But I never noticed anyone approach me or even speak to me." She frowned.

Reece smiled. "When my kind wishes to engage someone's attention they simply exude a subtle influence over the person. It arouses them and makes them more pliable to suggestion and feeding. You, it seems are immune to our charms." He said.

"So that's what happened with Kate and Chantelle. Does that mean they were fed off?" Eirini exclaimed.

"Yes and no. Joseph and Kyle exerted some of their influence to um allow for better ... well, but they were not fed off. I made sure of that as per your request." Reece stated.

Eirini's mind was struggling to keep up with all this information about vampires. She was spared further deliberation when there was a knock and a gentleman in his sixties walked in carrying a laptop, several cables and USB's. "Ah, Charles this is Eirini Collins. Ms Collins, this is Charles Worthington our archivist and general font of information on all things mystical. Charles, Ms Collins is somewhat of an enigma I would like for you to help her research, well, herself." Reece said as both Eirini and Charles both stared at him.

Charles set up the laptop and cables and logged on to the appropriate internal network. He patiently explained to Eirini how all their archives were now translated and in digital format, which allowed for better searching and use. It had taken many years of work to upload everything and cross-reference all the thousands of volumes that the Randall's had accumulated over the years. Eirini was astounded at the depth and breadth of information. It was like Wikipedia but for mystical beings, weird.

Charles was charming and helpful but he wasn't a vampire. Eirini was itching to ask. "Ask away dear, I can tell you're about to explode." Charles chuckled.

"How is it that you have this job?" she asked hoping that it was the least offensive phrasing of the question.

"Ah, it is a family thing, my father and his father before him and so on. We are the caretakers of the history that the human world has no idea of. Vampire's, child, may live a long time but they often forget the details and someone has to be here to remind them." He shot an amused glance at Reece before continuing. "My son is responsible for most of the translations. My grandson, being of the new generation was responsible for setting up the database and all the technological wiz bangs that I have no idea about. At least I know how to use the contraption and I absolutely adore the internet. One must keep up with the times." Charles smiled.

Eirini liked Charles a great deal and she figured Reece must too since he didn't react to his good natured ribbing. After a few minutes she realized that there was way too much information to go over in a couple of days, so she asked if she could come back a couple of times a week to research further. Reece contemplated this and agreed. It would mean extra security staff keeping an eye on her, but he was planning on putting a team on her at night anyway.

Eirini and Reece sat in companionable silence and worked away for hours until Eirini's stomach grumbled loudly in the quiet. Eirini realized that she hadn't eaten since the previous day and she was famished. Reece looked up at the sound and mentally swore. He had completely forgotten that she was human and required food. He could have kicked himself. Immediately he picked up the phone and ordered something for her. "I don't eat red meat." she whispered and he modified the order.

As he hung up he asked "Why?"

"Oh, I just don't like the taste. What about you don't you need to feed?" she asked.

"Thank-you for your concern but I am fine." He responded graciously and they went back to work. It was the longest conversation they'd had in hours. As they both went back to work, she wondered if he had an office and if so why he was working here.

After eating Eirini got up, stretched and moved around a bit, vampires might be able to sit for hours but she couldn't. He watched her as she moved around the room; he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He thought about her shyness and blushing when conversations turned to sex. He recalled reading her dossier. There was no indication of a current boyfriend or any long term relationships. When he'd smelled her he didn't scent any males on her but he figured that was because she hadn't been with anyone in a while.

Reece found the conservative attitude of most humans amusing. For vampires pleasure and sex were an integral part of their life. For most it was even a part of the feeding process. He abstractly wondered what she would taste like, how she would feel under him, what her breasts would feel like in his hands. He was already half hard before he realized where that train of thought would lead. He thanked the Gods that he was sitting down. 'What is wrong with you man?' he berated himself.

***

Hours later the sun had gone down and Reece arranged for the head of security to take Eirini home so she could grab a couple of things. James was the strong burly type as well as the drop dead gorgeousness of being a vampire. He didn't say much and Eirini was glad, she didn't think she needed a baby sitter and she was angry at Reece not at James. When Eirini arrived at her door she opened it and stepped through the door. Immediately she sensed something was wrong. "Someone has been here." she whispered to James.

James pushed her aside and said "Stay.". He then took off. It was faster than normal people could see but for some reason Eirini could follow his progress as he checked her home. He was back in less than a minute. "There's no-one here now. Are you sure?" he asked.

Eirini walked slowly through her home. Nothing was taken or majorly disturbed but she could tell that cupboards and draws had been opened and things moved around. "Yes." She \ said. "Nothing's missing but they went through everything." James pulled out a phone and started talking quietly into it as she gathered her things. She gathered up her laptop, her legal briefs and definitely some PJ's, toiletries and a change of clothes. James hovered while she collected everything.

Eirini was loathed to do it but she wanted to know what was going on so she touched James' mind. There was plenty of worry. Worry about following Reece's orders, not missing any of the details. Worry for her and making sure she's safe. Something about being thirsty and planning the next feed and finally a small part of him was thinking about how nice her butt looked in those jeans. Eirini almost laughed out loud at the last one. James helped her with her things and he bundled her into the car.

As they drove Eirini asked "So what's the deal?" James was silent. 'Come on, don't I have a right to know?' she sent to his mind. The car swerved as James freaked at her voice in his head. He righted the car and stared at her. "What?" she said innocently.

James started laughing; this one was a piece of work. So he told her about their security plans and how worried Reece was. They chatted like old friends and Eirini felt immediately comfortable with him, like a big brother. By the time they arrived at the estate they were in hysterics from a story James had told. He helped her with her things as she asked "So where will I be staying?"

James looked at her strangely "In Lord Randall's rooms of course. He wants to keep you close." He said with a wicked grin. She didn't get the innuendo so she just followed him as he led the way. He deposited Eirini in Reece's rooms and he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and said "I'll be seeing you."

Reece noticed their arrival but was typing on the laptop when she was getting settled. When he noticed James move in a kiss her he let out a very low growl deep in his chest. He was seconds away from leaping over the table and ripping James' throat out. She was HIS, how dare anyone touch her.

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers
12