The Elemental Ch. 03

Story Info
She doesn't know what she is.
5.5k words
4.82
25.3k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

Thank you so much for your comments. Again enjoy 

***

Back at home in her familiar surroundings Eirini felt somewhat strange and empty. She invited James in but he said his job was to be outside. They continued to chat occasionally with their minds.

Eirini threw herself back into her work. Chantelle and Kate had been upset that she had to leave the club early, but they were dying to tell her about their night with the gorgeous new men. Eirini listened and 'oooed' and 'ahhed' at all the right places but she was glad that her friends were safe. Since graduating top of her class at Harvard, Eirini was head-hunted by many firms. She chose Peterson-Cook because they offered her version of the dream job.

Eirini was working with a team of people as a child advocate, specializing in family law and adoption. Being an orphan herself and adopted to a great family, she wanted other children to have the same opportunities. Mr Cook also allowed her to work on the charitable division of the firm. This was mainly fundraising for various causes, donations for tax breaks and similar. The firm saw it as good business and public relations; Eirini didn't care as long as the charities got the money and continued their good work.

Eirini had a particularly difficult case at the moment where an abusive father was trying to regain custody of his children. She didn't like using her powers as part of her job. This time she was worried that the father would continue the abuse and she was right, he was a sick, sick man.

At the moment she was trying everything in her power to prevent him from gaining custody. It was a tricky process gathering evidence that would stand up in court. She was researching precedents when she felt a brush on her mind, it felt familiar. 'Reece' she thought. He hadn't broken his promise. He hadn't tried to gain access to her thoughts, he was just checking in. In an odd way she was comforted.

Over the next couple of weeks Eirini went from work, to the Randall estate to research, to home, to bed. Every night there was a guard outside her house making sure it was safe. Many nights it was James and she'd have a good laugh, but often it was another security guy. Over time, however she got to know most of them so she was pretty comfortable.

At the Randall estate she was often greeted warmly by security and by Charles. She also met his son and grandson in her research endeavours. They found her case as fascinating as she did and they were now actively helping as oppose to just guiding. She was starting to get a real feel for what was going on with her but there was no real confirmation.

While at the estate she hadn't ran into Reece as yet, she felt his presence but she hadn't seen him. His mind, however, had often touched hers. As she was sitting at a laptop in the basement that housed the archives, she thought about the fact that she had often felt his presence at her home as well. She often woke up with the strange sensation that she wasn't alone in her bed. One morning she even thought she felt arms around her, but she convinced herself that she must have been dreaming. She shook that thought away and continued to hunt through ancient texts.

Reece was knee deep in work himself but he couldn't help spending a moment to just reassure himself that she was all right. He was agitated and cranky the first few days after she left. He couldn't even rest in his bed without her in it. This obsession with starting to scare him, even worse was how he was spending his nights.

At first he made excuses that he was just checking on her to make sure she was safe, but he now had to admit that it was more than that. He couldn't sleep without her. He would come late at night when she was deeply asleep and hold her; he would leave before she woke in the morning. This was a dangerous game. He knew when she was on the grounds but he deliberately didn't see her because he didn't know what he would do.

James had noticed that Eirini was running herself into the ground. He had also noticed his boss' odd behaviour. He wondered why Lord Randall just didn't take her and be done with it. He supposed he had his reasons. He found her hunched over a computer screen as usual. He stood next to her and said "Come on, time to play hooky. All work and no play, makes Eirini a very dull girl." He chided.

Eirini laughed and decided he had a point. "Where to?" she asked.

"I thought I'd give you the grand tour if you like." He said. Eirini was thrilled she had been dying to see the estate. James showed her through the gardens, pools, tennis courts and golf course. All areas were well lit of course, so the vampires could play at night. There was the office wing were many of the day to day business dealings were run. He even pointed out Reece's office but they didn't go in. He explained that there was a large contingent of human staff as well to keep things running.

It appeared to be a well contained community with sleeping quarters and a gym. As he was showing her around Eirini was peppering him with questions about vampires in general. James was happy to comply. He explained that vampires were either made or born. Most of Randall's family were born. Turning a human was seriously frowned upon. Vampires were required to stand by and let someone die rather than turn them without their permission or a full understanding of what they were getting into.

They were walking past one particular wing that looked like a long corridor with doors coming off either side. "And what is this?" Eirini asked.

"Oh this is the 'play room'." He said off hand. Eirini fit in so well that he sometimes forgot that she was human. 'Crap, how do I explain this one' he thought. Eirini was making her way to a door before he stopped her. "Um not such a good idea." He said. She looked at him questioningly. "Look, I shouldn't have brought you here." He said looking distressed.

"Explain James." She ordered, her curiosity now working in over drive.

"Its complicated." He stalled. "Oh well. Vampires are, um, very sexual creatures. We seek out pleasure constantly, even in feeding. Most vampires are unattached and like to enjoy each other's company. Some are 'mated'. That means they have fallen in love and chosen a partner for a period of time. The single and the mated often come down here to, um, enjoy each other and others." He explained uncomfortably.

Eirini giggled, he seemed like he was trying to explain the birds and the bees to her, and it was amusing. "You see, we don't have the same concept of monogamy humans do. But consent is important and a vampire. Particularly a mated one will not stray without the permission or even participation of his partner. Humans play too on occasion but that usually involves feeding. Our bite is designed to give maximum pleasure in return for what we get. I hope I'm explaining this ok and not freaking you out." James said with a worried look.

"You're doing great, go on." Eirini reassured him, surprised at how little she was freaked out. 'Spending too much time with vampires' she chuckled in her head.

"There is also the True Ones." James continued. "Very rarely a vampire will find their true other half. Something like soul mates but more. It is every vampires dream to find a True One but it happens so rarely. The True Ones don't play with others as much but they do sometimes come down to watch." He winked at her.

At that moment one of the doors opened and someone stepped out. In that open doorway Eirini was greeted with a sight that she didn't believe was possible. Being as innocent as she was, and not having watched any porn it took her a moment to understand what she was seeing. There was a naked woman sitting on a couch. A vampire was sitting behind and to the side. He had his fangs in her neck and was obviously feeding. Meanwhile, the woman was stroking his rock hard cock. On the floor between the woman's legs was another naked woman licking her. Eirini was taken aback by the ecstasy on their faces and the overall erotic picture it made. She was blushing by the time the door was closed.

James laughed at her reaction and she slapped his arm as they moved away. James was curious about her shyness. For one brief weak moment he imagined bending Eirini over one of those couches and thrusting into her. She was a beautiful woman after all. Unfortunately that was the exact moment Reece decided to drop into his head and check in. James heard a growl and winced. He also thought he caught the echo of the word 'mine'.

"Oh shit, I'm in big trouble now." He exclaimed. Eirini didn't understand what had happened. She saw Reece headed towards them fangs extended and a look of death on his face. She didn't think she just stepped in front of James. Reece came to a dead stop, breathing hard and growling.

Eirini didn't know what happened but she knew she had to calm the situation down before someone was hurt. She had that blue glow about her as she placed a hand on his chest. Reece felt a wave of calmness spread all over his body and his fangs immediately retract. James felt the same as she touched him.

Eirini stood back and calmly said "Now, what was all of that about?" Both men shuffled on the spot like school boys caught out at doing something wrong. If it hadn't been so serious it would have been funny. "Tell me." She demanded.

James looked at his boss who gave an imperceptible nod. "Well, I was having a, um, well, an inappropriate thought about you, and Lord Randall saw it." James struggled to get out.

"And you thought you'd come down here and defend my honour. Who do you think you are the thought police? This isn't 1984, and you have no right to monitor what people think!" she glared at him.

'Gods she was beautiful even when she's angry' Reece thought and groaned inwardly. He tried his best to look ashamed.

"Lord Randall, I should never have brought her down here. It won't happen again. As for... the rest I apologize" James said formally with a bow.

"It's all right James. I over reacted." Reece conceded and he was truly grateful that he didn't hurt James. He actually liked the guy. It also amused him that she had the whole of the security staff wrapped around her little finger.

James left in a hurry and Eirini was left with Reece. "What was that you did?" he asked.

"Oh, just something I've been working on through my research. I'm glad it worked." She said calmly.

"Yes. Thank you. This area isn't exactly... well..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

"It's all right James explained everything. I understand and I'm not offended." She said blushing again. He longed to take her in his arms at that point but he couldn't risk it.

"Well back to work." He said briskly and left. Eirini was left standing there pondering the strangeness of men of any species.

Eirini returned to the basement and sought out Charles. She wanted to know more about these True Ones. Charles usually accommodating on most aspects didn't have much more to tell her than James did. "My dear it is a very strange thing and hard to explain. It is like two souls recognizing each other and then something like gravity happens." Charles tried to explain.

"You see it is a force of nature, they can't do without each other. Each half will go slowly mad if they don't acknowledge or consummate the relationship once the other half has been recognized. If one dies, the other doesn't survive long." He continued. "Do you know much about Lord Randall's story?" Charles asked.

Eirini shook her head and motioned for him to continue. "Well Lord Richard Randall, Reece's father, and his wife Lady Emily were True Ones. They ruled in a time of great upheaval but they were happy, especially they had their first child, David. Shortly after that Richard became infatuated with a human woman, Cardia. With his wife's blessing he, well seduced her. Without another thought they went back to their lives. Then the unthinkable happened, Cardia was with child. This had never occurred before and the family were worried that they might be attacked. So they brought Cardia into their home and put about that Lady Emily was pregnant again. They loved and cared for Cardia as if she was one of their own. Humans were never meant to birth vampires but Cardia was strong and determined." Charles paused before continuing.

"To everyone's surprise she managed to give birth to Reece but she didn't survive. Lady Emily became Reece's mother, for all intents and purposes and particularly to the outside world. The kept his differences secret for his protection. They never allowed him to forget his birth mother, though, and they constantly spoke of her with love and reverence. A few years later Reece's younger Evan was born.

"Despite the turbulent times the family was surrounded by love and laughter. The children were loved and loved each other. They grew to be strong and formidable adults. Particularly Reece. It was a time of many wars between vampire families all vying for territory. During one particularly harsh battle David, the heir was lost. The family was devastated. Reece was inconsolable for many years. He felt like it was his fault and he should have done more. To this day many centuries later he is still overprotective over Evan.

"Two decades later thinking to capitalize on the family's grief, there was another attack. This time Richard died defending Emily. No-one knew too much about True Ones then. After a couple of days of setting her affairs in order, Lady Emily stood out in the sunlight until she perished. Although she could with heavy heart survive the death of her child, she couldn't go on with out her other half. Reece was left to take care of the family. It was then he decided to pack everyone up and move to the Americas. He has been looking after everyone since. He has never mated. I believe that he wouldn't accept anything less than what his parents had." Charles sighed. Eirini had tears in her eyes as he finished his tale.

Later that night Eirini was experiencing a mixture of emotions as she prepared for bed. There were thoughts of awe and sadness about Reece's past. But there were more thoughts about the scene witnessed in the 'play room'. She was thinking that she wouldn't mind terribly if Reece touched her like that or even fed off her. She was having some very wicked fantasies before sleep finally took her.

Reece continued his nightly ritual as he slipped into the bed beside her, inhaling her sent before he drifted off to sleep. He woke to her moving against him. For one panicked moment he thought she found him out, but then realized that she was still asleep. 'She must be dreaming.' he thought as she continued to move about. His rapidly hardening cock was nestled between her butt cheeks, which she was presently grinding against him. She was also moaning softly and sighing in her sleep. All of which was driving Reece absolutely insane.

Reece never thought that he could become so aroused just my listening to a woman's sounds and a little pressure but here he was. She continued to move against him and he felt like he was going to explode. He didn't think that he could contain it. As Eirini tensed and came in her erotic dream, Reece also came as she pressed harder against him. 'Damn, that must have been some dream' he thought as he groaned inwardly.

This woman was going to drive him man. He could feel his fangs start to lengthen as his desire for her only increased instead of being sated by his release. He got out of there fast; he didn't want to loose control.

Eirini woke that morning and blushed recalling the erotic dream she had. She blushed even harder when she remembered that Reece was the main character. As she was getting changed she briefly wondered why the back of her t-shirt was damp but she didn't think anything of it as she continued her day.

***

Later that night Eirini was sitting at a restaurant waiting for Kate and Chantelle. It had been too long since they'd been out and she was looking forward to a normal girl's night out. She was early so she began checking out the menu when she looked up Reece in all his devastating beauty was sitting in front of her. "What are you doing here?" she asked in shock.

"Manners?" he responded with an arched brow.

"Touché." She smiled. "Hello Reece, how are you?" she tried again.

"Fine thank you." He said smiling at her so that her breath caught in her lungs.

"I'm waiting for my friends." She said by way of explanation.

"I know I passed them on the way in. They were arguing about how to tell you they were going to cancel tonight." He smirked.

"What did you do?' she grilled him.

Reece threw his hands up defensively and said "Nothing I swear, this one is all them". Over his shoulder Eirini noticed Kate and Chantelle approaching. She never read her friend's thoughts but this time she wanted to make sure that Reece hadn't interfered.

Kate was thinking 'Oh my God who on earth is that gorgeous creature. Finally Rini picked up a real man. I hope he fucks her senseless. This whole virgin thing is getting old.'

Chantelle: 'Wow nice one Rini, I hope he treats you well.'

There was no duplicity or interference; they really had to cancel because of work. Eirini tried hard not to blush at their thoughts while they explained that they'd been trying to get in touch with her but her cell wasn't on and why they had to go. As they left Reece, leaned forward and said "Rini?" with a laugh indicating that he had also been monitoring their thoughts. Eirini blushed furiously and hid her face behind her hands.

Reece couldn't believe her friend's revelations. She was a complete innocent, and he a complete bastard for his thoughts and actions. And still he couldn't stay away from her. "May I join you for dinner?" he asked formally.

Eirini dragged her hands from her face and was grateful at the change of direction. "Sure." She said. They spent the evening talking and laughing. She had never seen him this relaxed; he was actually quite funny when he was like this.

Reece was the consummate gentleman and even walked her home. She was so comfortable that she was taken by surprise when he leaned in and kissed her. He was ever so gentle as her lips moved against his and she melted into his kiss. She started to feel hot all over as her lips parted to receive his tongue. He pressed her into the door as he deepened the kiss and their tongues started to duel.

Eirini felt her nipples harden and her panties become increasingly wetter. Reece could smell her arousal and was revelling in the way she felt and responded to him. He wanted her so bad. He could feel his fangs lengthen.

Eirini was melting into a puddle on the floor; she couldn't believe a kiss could feel like this. She was about to drag him inside when he vanished. She looked up and down her street, nothing. Panting she opened her door and slipped inside. Sinking in to the couch she swore at him for making her feel this good and then disappearing.

It took every ounce of Reece's inhuman strength to pull himself away from her but he did. He was afraid of his response to her. The need to mate with her and mark her as his was strong. It was taking over everything else. Despite her powers she was still only human and he could hurt her or even kill her.

Reece was beyond consolation when he reached his rooms. He yelled and threw things around to try and bleed off some of the excess energy. He growled as the door as someone walked in unannounced. "Brother, what's going on? You are terrifying everyone." Evan asked with concern.

Reece dropped into an armchair and put his head in his hands. "Welcome back." Reece moaned.

"Talk to me." Evan pleaded so Reece filled him in on all the details even his nightly escapades. Evan listened with compassion and understanding. Reece exhausted closed his eyes. "You know what this means don't you?" Evan said quietly.

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers
12